Cred Forums BTFO!

Cred Forums BTFO!

You say all lives matter but refuse to help people different to you.

Shameful.

Damn...Lets remove all borders and laws now.

>iphone
>facebook
>united kingdom

are you literally gay?

I don't think all lives matter. A life is as valuable as the person living it makes it.
A criminals life doesn't matter regardless of his skin color. Mentally ill peoples lives don't matter. Syrians lives don't matter. Poor people's lives don't matter.
Life isn't inevitably valuable.

I have never once claimed that all lives matter. The only thing that matters is the soul, desu.

cuck

how about we change it, black lives dont matter

Shit guys, lets pack up and leave. We've been truly blown out of the water.

What flag is that? Liberia?

LGBT lives and muslim Lives sadly seem to be mutually exclusive.
So choose.

no one asked bro

I don't help anyone

Jokes on you, faggot

Sure, all lives matter...to someone, usually the one whose life is in question. And it matters to me that non-Americans GTFO.

I never said all lives matter, I would execute at least half of you given the chance.

northwestfront.org

Because we don't say that all lives matter, you gimp. No lives matter.

it's deep, he is right

WOOOW

He created a strawman

Good job breh

Cuck teeth

Also likes cats. He multiple cats. Uber betacuckfag

Strange that cops aren't brought up, right?

And all lives do matter, you can believe that and still hold people responsible for their actions. For example, a black man's life matters even if he throws it away by being uncooperative with the police after committing a crime. Syrian refugees' lives matter, but so do the lives of Americans that would end at the hands of the terrorists these same refugees don't seem to care about stopping.

And it's funny he brings up LGBTQ in the Bible since the only reason religious people bring it up in the first place is because they want to save their souls, not because they find their lives meaningless. His strawman clearly said "All lives matter" not "All feelings matter."

>refuse to help people different to you.

you don't know shit about me

>strawman

sage

Cred Forums was NOT BTFO

I support the sentiment behind BLM, it was actually really redpilled (black men are kill often by police, in many cases the police plant false evidence as shown in many Cred Forums webms OR they have some sort of prejudice which MAY be based on skin color).

I never supported "All Lives Matter" because it was bluepilled hypocrisy, specially from right leaning fags.

Cred Forums is ALWAYS right.