youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsu5AM_HS0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O-okay

>tfw the nostalgia

Arnold was a pretty based show

STOOP KID WON'T GET OFF HIS STOOP!

Kek

We're still 30 hours and 15 minutes away from the debate so I can only assume that OP is threatening the life of a presidential candidate. Enjoy your visit from the authorities

haha this really takes me back. great post, man. you made me smile.

Why does Cred Forums have a different upload size limit than Cred Forums. I'll be using your thread to transfer gifs

Why is grimes mad at hillary?

Get the OP reported for diversity's sake!

Lets get her Dahnald

Hey Arnold was based as fuck man. The soundtrack they used for this show was fantastic, too.

I'm 31 now and I would feel weird watching it again, but I grew up with a dad who always had Looney Tunes on. Pretty sure he still watches them when he gets the chance.

POO POO PEE PEE

HEAR THAT HILLARY?

>people actually believe Trump can defeat Hillary Clinton in a debate

Okay? So let me get this straight.. you look at the roads, you look at the factories, you look at the- the- the-.. there is so much devastation, Okay? This country is in a BAD state- NO- terrible state, right? Absolutely HUGE devastation, the jobs. CHINA is bad news, alright? We have no factories, no jobs, and CHINA bullying our allies. Our great ALLY Japan, is being bullied okay? By China, because we have weak LEADERS. CHINA respects strength. Right? It- it- it's awful. And it's HYUGE. We need to fix the problems now, and we need to fix them bigly. CLINTON is CORRUPT. Right! We all read the emails, bad things in there okay? She's awful.. just awful. I mean.. really? WOW. Awful. Right? And the MEDIA. They just-- okay? You know. So we need to put this country in better shape and we need to fix it quickly and fastly. Okay?

>PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT HE CAN WIN LIKE THIS

All done

Countdown to Cuntdown.

>t. zhang

lol'd thanks OP

Instead of actively watching it, just put it on in the background. Its great for comfy late night Cred Forums browsing.

Really? I love her music. Mad respect if true

Im sure OP is shaking in his boots faggot

I'm almost finished watching all seasons of COPS, so I'll need something after that or in-between. Makes me feel weird thinking about watching cartoons.

THIS TIME FOR REAL?
NO DUBBERS?

>that episode where they make fun of the new girl
>they go to her house to make even more fun of her
>her dad didn't get the job
>they are broke
>they have nothing to eat
>"don't worry dad, we still have one can of beans"
>"no... we don't. I ate it"
>they start crying

if they made real tv series with some of the plots from that show today, I would probably just cut my wrists to end the fucking misery right there.

Just wanted to post and say how much I appreciate this thread. It's very dank, and good, and the meme is JUSt right. Thank you. Well, cya later!

youtu.be/HS9RDJJxdfU

Comfy jam for comfy threads.

kek

Keep'em coming. Comfy house goes well with comfy music.

Dam I remember that one. heavy bro

trump makes her girlhood tremble

youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0

Superior groove right here.

WILL THERE BE A LIVE STREAM FOR A POOR BLONDE KRAUT TO ENJOY THE DESTRUCTION OF SHILLARY? PLEASE BROS...
>WILL THERE BE A LIVE STREAM FOR A POOR BLONDE KRAUT TO ENJOY THE DESTRUCTION OF SHILLARY? PLEASE BROS...
WILL THERE BE A LIVE STREAM FOR A POOR BLONDE KRAUT TO ENJOY THE DESTRUCTION OF SHILLARY? PLEASE BROS...
>WILL THERE BE A LIVE STREAM FOR A POOR BLONDE KRAUT TO ENJOY THE DESTRUCTION OF SHILLARY? PLEASE BROS...

But kek doesnt will it.

t. a fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsu5AM_HS0k

I heard CNN is going to broadcast online.

can i watch that outside of the us?

>this type of thread
You /asp/? You cancerous faggots have ruined that board with wrestling shit.

It'll be streaming everywhere

awesome... i'm gonna be so comfy tomorrorw night
HEIL KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaska State Troopers might be a good substitute for Cops. Its pretty much the same format as Cops but in Beautiful Alaska.

Let's get it done

And with far less niggers

Hi FBI

lol, doubt I've seen that episode in over a decade and don't remember exactly what it's about, but I can still hear her exact voice slowly counting down time

fuck off leaf

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

That's my favorite episode of Cops

STOOP KIDS AFRAID TO EAT HIS POOP