Wow really makes you think

Wow really makes you think..

Damn . . . truly compelled me to cogitate.

This is the laziest fucking generation I have ever seen. At least the niggers are out on the street pushing back.

fite da powa

we r slaves

#Bernie

Really made my dick hard.

it really is hard to imagine a more fake and pointless society than what we have now

>When you live in a society that is deliberately putting the masses through systematic suffering

Where the fuck is this magical society without suffering? I miss the days when people just blamed it all on God

literally accurate

We can only express our opinions from a position of relative anonymity because we would be literally murdered for by SJWs if we were caught expressing them, and the US government would help them hunt us down.

we killed god so who do we blame now?

>encouraging niggers

>When you're part of a culture that is bent on self-destruction and putting eachother down while perpetuating the idea of an external force holding you back when it's just pure incompetence

Uppity niggers, I tells ya.

>pushing back

they're feeding the beast with wanton hate and destruction and you know it
niggers nigging has never helped anything

>social constructs
What, like gender and race?
:^)

OP here. Wow I can't stop thinking..

It will happen when google finally buys Cred Forums out.

what faggotry

A google can barely afford to eat at KFC twice a week. How the fuck is one gonna buy Cred Forums?

>it really is hard to imagine a more fake and pointless society than what we have now

Wait until the next decade. It hasn't even begun yet.

Read the news, we just blame it all on white people now

Because there must always be some malicious external force causing every moment of unhappiness or disappointment in my life. I am entitled to constant, never-ending bliss, and if I'm not feeling that, then someone else has done something wrong to me.

But I don't feel systematically oppressed or enslaved.

I'm not a fucking google.

And then we put Trump in office

TOP. FUCKING. KEK

>mfw white people are the new gods

>Into demise

>pushing back
more like pushing crack nawmsayin

That's such bullshit. This is the greatest time we could've possibly hoped to be alive. We have more social freedom than we've ever had. There are places in this country where you and your gay lover can pick up an M16, a crate of hard liquor and a pound of weed on the way to a riotous orgy and people aren't allowed to do a damn thing about it. You can clip your ears to look like an elf and dye your hair like a digimon and it will seem totally normal. Not only that, but our legal system is so decayed you can do WHATEVER you want. I know people who order thousands of dollars worth of hard drugs and have it delivered parcel post to their hands with no ramifications. You can easily commit all manor of theft and fraud without ever getting caught. This is total anarchy. This is the end of the world. Enjoy it.

the top 1% have done a good job with you! please continue to accept and be happy with the status quo goyim

Said user, beeing lazy and lurking through Cred Forums

This isn't a bad thing. The sooner you realize life has no purpose the sooner you can enjoy it.

Oh my god no, think about how more developed things like :

> virtual reality
> social media
> internet of things
> automation

, will be.
You think it's bad now, holy shit wait until 2026 and we will be in an entire different war.

War never changes?

> We'll see.

>man without purpose
>enjoying anything

what a fool

this

i really got off my ass after graduating college when I realized that life is ultimately a blank canvas with no real right or wrong answers

the question is: do you want to wear watches worth people's salaries and have nice things and security or pretend to be above it all as you wallow in complacency.

Checked

Quads of truth

PRAISE KEK

Pleasure is purpose

That's the spirit. Don't question why you want what you want just pursue it. I could give a fuck about watches but if thats your goal fuck as many people over to get it. No rules.

yeah man hedonism always work out
you're so above it all man

This actually applies to whites too desu senpai.

I thought that's who you were talking about at first.

I guess the difference is that if whites were in the position of niggers, we wouldn't be for long.

I do not feel opressed as i have come to terms with the fact that i cannot be a NEET and i will always aim to work for the state

Yet, i do really feel alienated. I think the progressist are a minorty but really vocal voice which puts a lot of imaginary pressure on the representatives. They will push for more and more stupid reforms and say more more stupid shit until we will reach a point where the 49% will feel so alienated that they will recognise a constitution and laws of "another time" instead of "what we have" and eventually civil wars will start in every "europeansque" country of the american continent (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Usa, Canada)

Just like inter-war europe

wait.