Armenians ARE the most red pilled nation

Armenians ARE the most red pilled nation
>during family meetings, birthdays e.t.c.
>talking on the table, touching topics such as political correctness, ((them)), degeneracy e.t.c.
>dropping redpills left and right
>people are either aware of those redpills, or agree with what I say

I didn't like my country until recently, I think we won the lottery by being in the right place at right time

>just enough poor to not get hordes of mudslimes and nignogs coming over
>rich enough to enjoy all the benefits of modern life (I travel over Europe a lot, Yerevan feels as nice as most European capitals, except the people, people over here are nicer)
>degeneracy is almost non existent
>the society is progressive in the best way possible a.k.a. progressive, but at the same time incredibly islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic
>people are open minded, but traditionalist (basically the best of the west, without the SJW's and Jewish influence)
>The only country in the world to have an intellectual activity as a national sport (chess)
>not a member of NATO or EU
>R1B haplogroup, genetically white
>the population is 99% native
>top 10 by literacy rate
>one of the lowest drug usages in the world
>no estrogen in water

At this moment I honestly won't be surprised if in 20 years my country would be one of the best places in the world.

How lucky is your country? Where would you be when whites won't be a majority in the EU?

Call me a shill, but I'm just sharing my happy feels

Also ask an Armenian anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
eurogenes.blogspot.ca/2013/08/principal-component-analysis-pca-of.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qtyw84F5DM
reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/3h47nc/am_i_armenian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im happy for you. One question though, source me on the haplogroup stuff? Best regards

That part is more of a meme
It's our predominant haplogroup, but we've got a lot of shitskin mixed up, so we're like genetically an admixture of r1b raped by tatars, arabs e.t.c. but the r1b is still the main part in our blood.

>genetically white
HAHAHAHAHA. Fuck off sand nigger.

>Armenia
>100% european
>Canada
>76% european, and going lower every hour
Well memed my friend

Stay stronk

Why are armenians in the denial the most enjoyable people do curbstomp with facts?

Armenia is the great nation that gave us treasures such as Kim Kardashian and Anita Sarkesian.

It's a shame the Turks did not get you all.

Also the rite of first night LITERALLY happened in Armenia.

As late as the nineteenth century, some Kurdish chieftains (khafirs) in Anatolia reserved the right to bed Armenian brides on their wedding night.[12][13]

>yfw Armenians are literally Kurdish rape babies.

Armenians are not culturally or genetically white.

They are fundamentally different from true European whites.

They have that arab shade of white. They have arabic hair, and arabic eyes. Their nation is on par with their arabic neighbours.

They are also fundamentally different culturally from Europe. They are more collectivist as opposed to individualist. They do not appriciate the wests democracy and capitalism, yet reap its rewards.

Armenians are, and I repeat, NOT white

>100% white while being a turk rapebaby kek
>proud of literacy rate when all good western countries are not even reported since everybody can read in these countries
Also why are you posting Finnish girl in your self esteem boost post?

They were raped by Kurds.

As late as the nineteenth century, some Kurdish chieftains (khafirs) in Anatolia reserved the right to bed Armenian brides on their wedding night.[12][13]

Armenian men are literally cuckolds.

Same here. Georgian currently in the UK for uni.
Before I came over to Europe a few years ago, I thought it would be some sort of a utopia. Maybe it was in the past, but I see nothing but googles here and can't wait to finish uni and move back. We might be a lot poorer, but I wouldn't trade places even if I could.

What are your gun laws like? Do people speak english or german?

How the fuck are you in Europe or European you delusional fucking sand nigger?
I see your kin here given how you infest every white country, you're typical shitskins, just as your genetics predict. You're in between Arabs and Iranians lmao, literally can't get more shitskin.

We are white, but we are not as white as Central/North/West European natives, I'm not in denial, we are slightly lower as far as IQ goes and we definitely have some tan/bad facial features
I think this makes things clear
>They are also fundamentally different culturally from Europe.
We are above culturally, I'm living in one of the whitest places on earth that isn't degenerate, individualist and accepting cultural enrichment from the nignogs and mudslimes, you're literally sayign that european culture is the jewish propaganda, well what else could you expect from >Sweden >yes
>since everyone can read in these countries
This is what ((they)) what you to think, do you think the refugees or somalians are literate? Look at the literacy of likes of Portugal, it's literally laughable
>why are you posting Finnish girl
It's a random clickbait qt for thread exposure, blondes are really rare over here, I don't see the problem
Good to know
English only the youth >German, lol
Guns are banned, but there is no crime in the city, guns are only needed in societes with gun culture.
Good to know it happened a long time ago, much better than getting your chicks blacked in the current year, amirite?
Does your poorly made png image have a source?
Everyone has their failures, I think the most well known people from every country would be actively promoting degeneracy

Holy shit never seen that map. Thanks, saved

I know that feel bro, never abandon your homeland no matter how poor. West is going to hell and it will be nasty when it happens.

Thanks for the explanation famm

>We are white, but we are not as white as Central/North/West European natives
You fucking retard, there is no other white. Its the same as saying "im black, im just not as black as africans". You are in denial.

>We are above culturally
No your are not. Take a good look at your country. Take a loog at its GDP, crimerate and how many migrate away from there. Now look at Sweden.

You are a third world shithole no matter how much you dont want it to be true. You will never be white, because white means you are European to begin with.

Leave it to the Armenian to bring in the jew to the conversation because his country is shit and he needs an excuse for it

Too bad, I enjoy shooting guns. Thanks for the info though, might visit some day...

And I didn't want to derail the thread to
>Armenians
>white

The main topic of the thread is that our people are incredibly redpilled, which is what the west certainly lacks

Can you imagine talking about Trump, jews and degenerate trannies during a large meetup of people and having people to genuinely agree with you in western countries? You would be called a racist bigot in the best case scenario, people aren't brainwashed over here, which is good.

>armenians
>white

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You really have to take it case by case. Some are and some are not. The guy that one gold in Wrestling at the olympics looked pretty white.

So ya you take it case by case.

Redpilled doesn't help when your country is good for shit

Your are dumb as rocks, it doesnt help how fucking repdilled you are, because in the end, I will enjoy my life in prosperity and you will live in a a poor shithole while being MUH REDPILLED

>Armenians are not BLACKED

Hahahahaha

He doesn't look white at all, he looks like a stereotypical jew whos grandfather was at the wrong side of the fence (i.e not true Armenian)

Jesus this is like the 3rd time I wrote won as one…

Stringent firearm restriction?

Shit, I was with you up until then. I think I'll stick to Dixie.

>there is no other white
You are a degenerate that doesn't understand genetics and is unironically calling race a social construct

With a DNA analysis you might actually find out the whitest person in the world, there has been a ton of ethnicity mixing in the past, the blue eyed blonde you jerk off too has probably 5% shitskin blood, we have much higher, but still keep the white majority in our blood.

the "no other white" would only exist if whites never had children with a person that isn't white

Before you answer my post, I remind you that I find an average white Swede, German e.t.c. to be superior to an average Armenian as far as genetics go, I'm not in denial.
Armenians in Armenia are not blacked
Is that fine?

If this guy is not white, then literally more than 80% of Cred Forums is also not white.

I bet you are one of those fags that say white Americans aren't white and say Finish people are Asians.

You are literally NOT white.

Assad would be white according to your standards

Yes, you are in denial. Because why is it so important for you to be labelled white?

You do understand that if you accept every Somalian and give them welfare your wealth will expire sooner or later?
That's what the thread is about, Ahmed

is this the TIDF general?

Here you got sand nigger in denial. eurogenes.blogspot.ca/2013/08/principal-component-analysis-pca-of.html
And no, you're not "mostly white" unless you consider all "Caucasoids" white, which no one does.

And super lmao at idiots itt saying Armenians got "Turked" when Turks are much whiter than Armenians. This is what you get when people learn about life from memes.

Armenian calling out the Jew:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qtyw84F5DM

>american reading comprehension
He is a jew; therefor he is not white. What's so difficult to understand?

Yeah, somalis are coming to our country because living here is actually NICE. It sounds like you are mad we get so many people wanting to live here over your shithole

Is this what this thread is purely about? Jelousy?

I think America should have guns and Armenia shouldn't

It might be hard to swallow, but in our society you don't need guns since criminals don't have guns as well. You would NEVER get robbed unless you walk alone in the midnight on an empty street.

The American homicide rate is literally twice as higher as the Armenian one.

Look you retard, here is the 23andme results of an Armenian.
Even the least white Europeans (Greeks) get only 15% Middle Eastern.
And all Turks get more European ancestry on that, and Levantines a well.

reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/3h47nc/am_i_armenian/

95% Middle Eastern retardo, and the rest is mostly Italian which is a mixed component with a lot of Middle Eastern.

What a semen demon mmm

Kek no way this is not a troll. Please dont take him seriously

>armenians
>white
Dunno. Some of you are alright but most are non-whites worse than jews

Meh you will be blacked eventually. I mean you've already been KURDED. Pretty sure some of those Kurd genes are still floating around in the Armenian genepool, m8.

>Ivan comes to save his shitskin orthodox brother
I'm surprised your mother russia hasnt came to save you yet

What are you saying?

I read what you said about him looking like a Jew, but he doesn't. I have seen Jews and they do not look like this.
>blonde
>blue eyes
>normal nose

I can't even believe you Europoors are debating this shit.

In order to decide if someone is white I don't ask him what his ethnicity is, I look a their fucking face, and then I decide. Idc if they say they are Swedish if they look like an Arab they are one. And this guy looks white to me. If you have an actual argument as to why he does not look white then say it. But stop with this divide and conquer bullshit.

Dr Assad is Levantine. He's a medical doctor. What the fuck are you? Fucking cuck go such niggrr Muhammad cocl

Italian means italian. Otherwise it would say Middle eastern. Mediterranean =\= arab. I wish people here werent this stupid

you're way too fucking poor to be relevant, eastern europe is the real deal

>Armenia
>In Europe

Are you that fucking stupid?

I think you might be new here, read the entire image in the stickied post to understand how to and how not to argue in a discussion.

Why would anyone be jealous of somalians coming to his country? Thats a better question m8

Lmao, his facial hair is more towards orange if you cant notice

His nose is nothing but normal, definitely not European. It reeks jew

He has crooked jewish teeth

There are plenty of jews with blue eyes. Keep in mind, you will never find a fullblood askhenazi, almost all of them are mixed in some way or other, therefor some have blue eyes, some have green and so on.

If you cant see this guy is a jew, you need to do some more research on (((them)))

We would be blacked once the welfare machine of the EU and Northern America collapses, I want to believe that it will not happen in my lifetime.

first part sounds like poland

Armenians = white

End of discussion.

He isn't jelous they are coming here, that wasnt my point. He is jelous they choose to come here over Armenia, or Serbia for that matter

Why? Because we are eternally more beutiful and rich

You bros are good as well.
I think Korea/Japos/Singapore/HK e.t.c. are in the best state
aaand maybe Chile and Argentina too

If you don't count the 100% jewish state of Israel of course.
>le imaginary lines drawn literally by ((them)) hundreds of years ago
You can't be this stupid

>research on them
>mfw the only research Ahmed has done is the ((Evalion)) how to spot a ((jew)) video

mhmm if it makes you feel any better senpai

You are clearly a huge fucking newfag if you think she is the first person to have done a video or post like that

Seriously, kys subhuman piece of shit

I'm not new, but judging by the 13 posts by your id, you are, that's why I assumed that.

Im sorry that you dont see it but there is a downside to being >beutiful and rich.
We are in shit and live in poor conditions but dont have to take in loads of africans and arabs in and feed them, thats the good side of living in a shithole

Evalion is not Jewish she is Polish. But I just read a Stormfront page about how to identify a Jew and I came to the conclusion that he is not one.

His facial hair growth (not the color) looks pretty Hebrew but other than that, he does not have the other signs of loose skin, petite, or overly prominent features.

I have seen very few Jews that have tricked me. But they have had plastic surgery. Jake Gylenhal, has tricked me, but I doubt this wrestler guy has had any work done.

Understood that the "need" for a firearm is almost certainly significantly lower in your nation.

I don't even carry a firearm, as in my place of residence, I don't have a desperate need to conceal-carry, either. Never had even the distinct suspicion of violence about to be committed on my person; although I'm not fucking clueless, either. Make sure not to get into silly situations.

I simply enjoy shooting firearms a lot, and I've got some of that nearly unavoidable desire to be prepared for any very unfortunate eventuality of large scale, be it natural or manmade.

Cheers, armenia lad.

wew lad, those sites even have disclaimers about very small specific gene mapping for people who come from those areas.
if you weren't such a butthurt retard maybe you could read the ethnicity background section for armenia, which states it hasn't had a major change for the last 2000 years.

who would think, the people doing this don't want to spend all their time tracking the half dozen extinct tribes from the stone age and making a whole category for armenia.

who are you quoting?

kek

the meme magic always works
Screencap
I don't see deleted posts, I thought the Swedish cuck was banned, but he's still here

Arent blonds supposed to be fairly common considering that armenians are of alan ethnicity?
This confuses me.

hi, what's going on here?

OP, I had an Armenian super qt that I let go. I had a gf at the time, but we had been chatting on facebook and I hit her with bible quotes. We fell for each other quick, but she lived in san diego and I just was not in a financial situation to up and move. Pretty sure her family is loaded. Now she's bf'd up and will live an awesome fulfilled life full of traveling the world and God.

Really kick myself. Quite honestly the epitome of woman. But gotta just moving. :/

Typical Eurocunts REEing at each other over who is white.

we are not white, we are armanians
t. armenia expert

Lol okay Sven.

What is with all these Armenian posters lately? Did they just get internet there or something?

Can we range ban them please? They are already getting on my nerves.

lol amernia is a shit country

for all their chess playing they are fucking idiots

სჰენი დედა კი ცევეცი სჰენ გორო დედას მოგიტხნავ

(You)

Don't forget that parts of Africa is almost unanimously R1b.

Why do Armenians and Georgians hate each other?

they borrowed from us 30 goats and never gave back

Georgia is loyal to it's country, and Armenia sticks its head into Russia's ass.

>get rekt by Turks and Azeris

LOL

Because Russia feeds us while stealing from Georgia
And Turkey feeds Georgia while stealing from us

friend of my enemy e.t.c.

We are bros otherwise

We were severely outnumbered.

That wasn't the case in Vietnam for you though, mate.

pretty much this desu, Russia kinda protected us from the mudslimes. But don't forget that Georgia pushed 35k+ Persians back with just 5k man

hol up
I thought we won a war outnumber almost 5 times over, with shitty soviet era equipment while russia supported both sides and azerbaijan got support from israel, chechen terrorists, mujahadeen, and turkey.

I guess not.

>rekt by Azeris

What are you on about? The Armenians are based.

Azeris were BTFO by Armenia in the 90's and they still hold a large chunk of Azeri roach clay.

half (turkroach+greek)/briton from glendale

it's always been our land, ok?
literally even when entire of armenia was being captured artsakh had a gorillion forts and castles so no one really even had it.
but stalin gave it to the roaches so he could cause disruptions and disunification.
also he had a plan to take iran or something, that's why he created azerbaijan.

>get genocided
>pretend to be good fighters

Top kek

Azerbajian and Turkey are wealthier and more populous than Armenia, therefor objectively superior

*unzips katana*
heh, that's where you're wrong, kiddo

All of the land captured or just Nagorno-Karabakh? If its the latter its your clay surrounded by their clay, and you hold both.

What ever the case, the roaches hold to much. You should just keep all of it. Shame you did not capture Nakhchivan at the same time.

>live in abject poverty
>call more successful people "roaches"
Heh.

Azeris are whiter than Armenians

Still running that old, dangerous, Chernobyl style nuclear reactor though. Your fucked if that melts down.

>Azeris
>White

Azeris are more roach than the roaches, what you on about Ahmet?

Azeris are nigger turks, you dumb fucking idiot amerishit.

if Armenians are so redpilled then why do you marry googles? check mate

depends which map you're looking at.
I see ones posted all the time which are like from the middle of the war or something, point is NK is not an enclave anymore and it's pretty big relative to us. it would be 30% of azerbaijn area wise. it's got 8 provinces now I think.

Found the triggered diaspora and christcucks

They are whiter, religion and language do not change genetics. Rape babies is a meme.

Yeah, that's true, but they were talking about muh 1 gazzillion
I can't find the pic, but we also had 20 guys defeating a kebab force while being outnumbered 20 to 1
>wealthier and more populous
If the entirety of Africa and all the shitskins of the world comibe in one they would be the wealthiest and most populous country out there

You won't say Liechtenstein is crap because their country is small, would you?

Whiter than you maybe. But then again, most countries are.

They are wealthier PER CAPITA you mountain jew

Tfw Armenians were the favorite minority of every kingdom they were apart of.

Brb Roman Empire. Proxy state to keep out mudslimes and Persians.
Brb 11 Byzantine Emperors
Brb ran the entire trade network between France and India and made bank.
Brb intelligentsia during Ottoman Empire. Ran banks and bureaucracy. Main source of innovation.
Brb soviet unions top scientists and atheletes.

Jews hated us and genocided us but that's okay the day of the rope is approaching and the amelakites will have their revenge.

Hi Glendalebro, Burbankbro here.

almost like they have a a lot of oil and are burning through it at record levels.
anyways they wasted billions of that fighting mountain peasants with broken ak-47s

they have some pretty horrible money management tb.h, they build skyscrapers no one asked for and statues of their president for life everywhere while the rest of the country starves.

look at anywhere outside baku, it's an african tier shithole

Azeris burn through oil while armenian diaspora burn the coal

Really makes you think

kek

t. daquan gonzalez