Do you have any non-white friends?

If yes, do they know about your political affiliation?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

>any non-white friends
I don't even have friends, guy.

>No

Yeah
Yeah

You have us
Why do you think you have no friends?

I have a mexican SJW fuck buddy. She's probably my best friend right now.

no I don't hang out with niggers

Also yes, she knows I'm on the Trump train and tones down her political BS around me.

One brown friend who's half-Flip. People think he's Mexican from his skin tone so he fucks with them a lot for that.

He's more conservative than I am, it's great

I have a halfrican friend who's a white nationalist so....

Yes of course I do have non-white friends.
They know about my political affiliations with AntiFa and with the PCdoB (Brazilian Communist Party)

Live in LA, half spic. Don't have a single white, black or asian friend.

Yeah, I'm friends with two muslims and those got angry. Some of my in-laws are black and they don't care or somewhat support him.

I have a black weeb neet friend, he's apolitical but shows huge disdain for the left and sjws

I work with lots of muslim arabs and they agree with me that europe is cucked
and europeans should do something about it. They are legal immigrants and
pissed off that dindus on boats come here without following the law.
they're bros actually.

i did growing up, they were pretty cool

im a racial separatist now though

a lot, you puta

Yes and yes but there's no tension 'cause we're not douches about politics and we all agree SJWs are cancer

White male living in multicultural utopia

I am friends with Iranians, Philipinos, Chinese, Indians - they are all conservatives and we agree on most subjects. They are easiest to convince when I explain NWO conspiracy stuff.

My few white friends are hardcore liberals and I avoid talking politics with them bc they get butthurt easily

Imho white liberals are the true problem.
And niggers, probably sunni muslims too

yes, but no muslim friends

yeah they know and know well enough to agree

>Non white
>"Friends"

I'm not that bluepilled.

Bad news: you have autism

I am friends with a Russian guy, and he is pretty cool with my dislike of feminism.

Yes and you bet they do.

Yes, a black guy that believes in the NWO / Illuminati.

And yes, he does but I haven't revealed my full power level yet. I mentioned that it's the Jews that control the record labels and the media that perpetuate violent urban youth culture by signing/glorifying gangsta rappers, promoting twerking and other degenerate behavior for shekels, etc. He agreed and thought that was common knowledge.

this marshallese guy i hang out with is okay. hes not a american hating faggot

Got a few based black friends.

>One guy from work actually started his own company while working with us, real family man, cool dude.

>Other guy fucking loathes Black Lives Matter and wants his race to actually succeed and make something of themselves.

>Finally have a black college professor I'm 70% sure is a secret Cred Forumslack.
>He's a business professor
>Starts talking about the election all of a sudden.
>Mentions Hillary's health.
>"And Bernie and his folks are just kind of watching her health and sorta..."
>Hunches down, clasps his hands *just* like the Jewish merchant meme
>"Rubbing their hands together like this, kinda greedily waiting for her to drop out."
>Said some shit about how the migrant crisis was manufactured.

Honestly I thought I saw everything until I saw a black guy referencing the Merchant.

This, so kinda have non-white friends. Since they post here.

same here

Back into your hut.

i have an italian friend, do olive people count as white? anyway we joke about the jews pretty frequently

Yes, and yes.

why do a lot of whites have this need to be positive around other races hanging around them, like a flame to a moth. No matter what they do, no matter what they go through. Even if they encounter relatively few other races, (especially since whites are still a majority), most of them go through the trouble to pay special attention to these lower races vermins.

You dont see them just being neutral about it, nobody of course is negative about them. But not even neutral...its always positive. You fucks who do have these kinds of friends are usually so shallow.

You know a second reason why they usually make friends with niggers and other bums? Its because there is a psychological mechanism inside of man that compells him to be friendly towards others, as a means of gaining more resources. Since few people need lower races as friends, since they have other white friends, its pretty obvious where most of you fall on the sociality rankings amongst your white peers.

calm down there freud

People who make friends with lower races should probably just do themselves a favor and instead of trying to crawl their way out of the genetic slum that they are with foreign, and alien influences. Just off themselves as nature intended it to be.

>You know a second reason why they usually make friends with niggers and other bums? Its because there is a psychological mechanism inside of man that compells him to be friendly towards others, as a means of gaining more resources. Since few people need lower races as friends, since they have other white friends, its pretty obvious where most of you fall on the sociality rankings amongst your white peers.

Actually it's because I work with the guy, but good guess.

Yes, and he agrees with what I say. He's more right wing than I am.
He hates leftists because he is seen as ballot.

So what? I work with some too but they are boring. And I can tell you this because I do not have a libcuck mind that is compelled to write the most ingenious stories about them.

The only thing that I have to comment on them is that I started to see them in a negative light (since the average of their race stems from the negative), but since they were employed for longer periods of times. I started to see them in a more neutral light.

Thats about it though. I can tell you much more about the other employees.

But this thing about being friendly seems to be mostly true. The more resources and wealth a person has, the less friendly he needs to be to survive on his own. And thus it always is like that.

There are no souls, no mystery and wonder, no universalism. No free choice. Only complicated variables, and a few less than complicated variables.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

>My few white friends are hardcore liberals
This is too true unfortunately.
The only white person I know that I can talk about politics with is my dad. Almost every other white I know is cucked beyond belief.