Anglos

Are they white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The whitest

No.

Rowan Atkinson is such a beautiful man.

Friendly reminder that Anglos are actually a tribe of Serbs who got lost on their way back from raiding Constantinople

>This flag
>This opinion

No.

>"anglo"
>puerto rican detected
Do you walk around swaggering with your trousers around your knees saying "eeeh ESEYY, CHOLO gonna KEEEL you MAAAAN".

The photo is of an arab sub-type anyway.

Down with the whites, at least.

Ayy LMAO m8

Most of them are not.

the Anglo is responsible for
>____
>white

Anglos ALWAYS project their own insecurities on to others

>No.
Flag related

Pure anglos are swarthy and short, kind of like Spanish, southern French and Portuguese.

apparently the bottom right in that pic is a 10/10 in bongland

>this divide and conquer meme again
do you guys never get bored?

t. 60%

less, Anglos aren't white, and they are the found stock of our country

probably more like 40% when you include Anglos an non whites, and include the 33 million illegal mestizos

I always like the more calculating dude on the left.

founding*

>Friendly reminder that Anglos are actually a tribe of Serbs who got lost on their way back from raiding Constantinople
Just a reminder that Americans are Anglo's that got bullied in England so moved

Celtic heritage - 60% white
Saxon heritage - 75% white
Norman heritage - 55% white

#ladsoutonthetown

Now I get the Anglo meme

>Vaguely 'ethnic' looking men get pushed forward by the self-deprecating media.
>Dey not white

a lot of these swarthy looking guys are celtic, trust me im anglo

who are you quoting?

The first time I saw Mr Bean, I thought the guy was a Turk.

Fuck me that's a nice picture.

Motherfucker don't you go starting shit with Blackadder

>Anglos aren't white
>Therefore whites didn't advance the world, it was someone else

WE

I know the point you're stumbling around trying to make, but be serious, it's laughable.

who are you quoting?
why do you think you're white?

Don't forget about Slavs, southern Europeans, Fingols, Hungarians, Romanians etc.

The US is only ~20% white.

Same here. Thanks to the UKs colonial past, there are a few people with poo-in-loo in their distant past. I think Rowen Atkinson and Russell Brand might be in that group.

>Slavs, southern Europeans, Fingols, Hungarians, Romanians
I consider those white, Anglos I do not

the BEADY ANGLO will never ever beat the HONORABLE ARYAN

You should have stayed Cromwell instead of cuckdom.

Anglos are subhuman

>I consider those white, Anglos I do not

Why not Anglos? Cos of Celtic admixture?

Bran is still a qt tho

Celts are white, Anglos are not

Christ puberty is even more brutal than Winter. Sansa has fared fairly well - she's no better looking but hasn't become uglier. The other 3 have gone from 'generic cute kid' to 'Jesus Fuck'.

Mr. Bean will be whiter than you'll ever be, Ivan

Look at the all the ARYANS here revealing their location via Cred Forums.

I'll see you all at the refineries.

>probably more like 40%

You counting everyone form the British Isles as 'Anglos'? If so people of British descent remain a majority in the US (but only just).

And no the 'Irish' are not separate - the overwhelming majority of Irish emigrated from the British Isles when all of Ireland (and the Irish) was British.

Oh it has: iceland

There are still Brittons fighting to get their Island back from the eternal Anglo, they are white, Irish are white. EVERYBODY BUT THE ANGLO

>The first time I saw Mr Bean, I thought the guy was a Turk.

Yeah he could pass for a generic Mediterrannean - at least in the European countries. He'd probably be seen as a half-caste with some recent white ancestry in North Africa/Asian Turkey.

>Celts are white, Anglos are not

Interesting. Normally see the opposite assertion. Anyway it's no skin off my back - I'm 7/8 the former and 1/8 the latter.

(((Bean)))

>aryans will die out in 2 generations

Our quest is nearly at an end

too many ARYANS ITT

REMOVE ARYANS

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

...The Aryandied is so close - I can taste all of the tortured souls and the oceans of ARYAN blood spilt upon my lips.

Not only are we white, we are the only true white people there are, you fucking niggers.

Time to gas the last of those "aryan" cucks while we still can boys.

What have the germans and the nords done for us? Fought the two bloodiest wars in human history and killed many generations of whites on both sides. They invented cuckoldry and have exported it to the USA and the rest of europe - Look at Sweden and Germany today, that is your proud "aryan" race

No, the time of germany is over, it is now the anglo's time to rise

>Divide and conquer twat
We all stand as one you piece of shit cretin
Although it pleases me that Anglos have embraced the meme.

Looks like a team of superheros.
Someone give them teleportation/time travel belts, personal force fields, and some biological matter erasing light-lances.

I never got this meme, why are people with dark British features called Anglos? Anglo would imply they have the lighter, English/Germanic features. I'm confused.

So far the only nations saying no are Mexico, Israel and Brazil. We win

youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA

THREAD THEME.

We'll be strapping them into the Centrifugal Bladed MAN-JUICERS at the Refinery soon.

Christopher Lee has Italian heritage, Kit Harington has Welsh (British) and Spanish heritage deep in his ancestry...

Welcome to the site.

He's a jew, it is common knowledge.
As in arab.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.
Same goes for several of the others on your lists.

>has

Who here is a Comfy ANGLO here?

Just had a delicious glass or ARYANTEA and am going to start on some of their souls soon.

Tomorrow I am going back to the silo to work on building MECHA-HARRIS to finally scour the ARYAN from what is left of its homeland.

Rowan Atkinson is not Jewish. He's just an old Anglo man

I'm worried that I might be too celtic. My eyes are not beady and they are blue. Should I get surgery to make them smaller? Also is it worth wearing brown or even black contact lenses so that I appear more anglo? I have brown hair at least but it is quite a light autumn shade

they are white, but not the best the white race has to offer for sure

We are going to resurrect Mosley with the ARYAN SOULS we have gathered and we will usher in a dark new era of ANGLOTARIANISM.

>Anglo
>Posts a non Anglo

Nice try Mikhail

We're the closest to you of all others you pleb and historically we BTFO everyone else

Try it you fecker

You're Transanglo my friend.

Its okay, many people feel that they are BEADY inside.

Ask a doctor for a prescription of Medical Grade Aryan Blood and request for injections of BD-I N-GLO into your buttocks.

You will soon join us as an equal.

Apparently not
>Irish aren't white
>Slavs aren't white
>Anglos aren't white
>Mediterraneans aren't white
"Only muh aryan genes are white" T. American with ridiculously muddied genes
How can the white race ever win if so many of us are infighting faggots bickering over tiny genetic differences? All the niggers asians and Hispanics are lumped together more or less but whites are so divided.
TLDR you ((whites)) are so fucking stupid.

Shut up, Achmed.

already not monkeys but still not a white humans.

Thanks my anglo friend. I am so glad that the ANGLO RACE are the GREATEST and MOST ACCEPTING of FELLOW WHITE people such as myself

We lacked Hugo Boss but done a dapper job anyway.

Are Slavs white?

>Atkinson
>Son of Atkin
>A Viking name no less
lol.

BEING WHITE SHOULD BE A DEAD FUCKING MEME.

He's half-anglo. His father's name was Eric Atkinson (nordic name), but his mother was Ella Bainbridge

his brother rodney was almost the leader of UKIP

we Indo-Aryans, pure offshoot of the white race.

Fuck Anglos
> tfw they will never be able to identify you because of UJ

Definitely not white

After the ARYANDIED you'll be little more than cringing slaves or prey for our ANGLOCLONES.

They will scour the bones of continent EUROPA, picking it clean of the rancid strips of flesh - the Euro-PEONS.

Soon your beloved streets, your homes, your communities - they will all belong to us.

We will not stop until our hunger for ARYAN BLOOD satiated.

Close set eyed, drug addicted albinos is what you are

beetle-browed slavic cavemen are trying to tell the anglo that he is not white. the irony is delicious

Will you be joining us at this years Blood Celebration?

Looking forward to the ARYAN Blood Orgy at 1am this year, its going to be a right knees up.

Sounds fantastic. Same place as last year?

Dresden says otherwise m9

Meet you at the outflow pipe at the London Blood Refinery.

No eveyone in Europe is white except Anglos

Anglos is just a race of repressed psychotics

Anglos are good bois. We dindu nuffin

crimes of the british empire, ranked:
1. the transatlantic slave trade
2. doctor who
3. industrial capitalism
4. opium wars

How is he not an Anglo?

Googling for "crimes of English empire" come up with this, at least the Irish will agree

>If you want to see why large parts of Ireland still despise anything remotely British, look no further than the Irish Famine. What started out as an ordinary if brutal famine soon became something more like genocide when London sent the psychopathic Charles Trevelyan to oversee relief work.

>...Trevelyan also launched a PR blitz in Britain that encouraged people to blame the Irish for their own poverty. Suddenly Irish emigrants looking for work found themselves unemployable and subject to violence, even as their friends and families starved to death back home. Because fate laughs in the face of justice, Trevelyan was later officially honored for his “relief work.”

Psychotics reward their best