Cred Forums BTFO

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/197427_brad_pitt_on_donald_trump_i_can_t_bring_myself_to_think_that_he_will_be_charge/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is fake right?

No, she's retarded. She's basically admitting she doesn't really care for her own biological spawn in favour for muh oppressed third-worlders

Unfortunately not.

What a disgusting woman.

If not, I feel like this alone should get Brad full custody of his daughter. God, she's gonna fuck those kids up so fucking bad

Woman are easily influenced.
Googles are not the problem. Controlled media is.

Technically, but unfortunately, she is correct.

Who cares, she'll be red-pilled and favoring her more witting father.

Angelina needs Maddox's hard gook dick in her.

This is like a microcosm for America.

If there's one thing it's hard to influence a woman on, it's her children. It's baffling a woman like her would disregard her own daughter as a privileged blob.

What kind of a mother could say that about her child? Some of these people are truly monsters.

(((leftists))) would.

Disgusting person, she's physically attractive (to me anyway) but damn she's disgusting on the inside.

>Controlled media is.

stop being triggered by excerpts

>The actress said she felt a deep connection to her adopted children because of the pain they had endured in their young lives.
>She added: "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.
>"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.
>I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality.
>"But I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

She's not racist against whites you dumb cucks.

Please, as with many good things about women, caring about children is largely a lie.

A lot of them dislike their kids, but since they are mentally weak and afraid of judgement from society they just carry on. Look at abortion rates. Maternal instinct doesn't exist.

There is ofc bonding mechanism to your child, but thats really different from all that shit that goes in media how women are good mothers.

>adopted her children when they were less than a year old
I'm curious what 'surviving' she thinks those children did

Still sounds terrible to me.

>I feel more connection to some random kids than one which is actually mine

I thought Hungary was supposed to be the good guys.

you are disgusting

She is clearly a nut job google lover.

A FUCKING LEAF

>because she's white I don't connect to her as much and she's automatically privileged
Nah it's still shitty.

She's mentally and physically ill. Adopting a bunch of brownies from the third world and then removing every trace of her womanhood (breasts, ovaries, uterus).

She has some profound mental issues. If I were Brad I'd let her keep the shitskins and fight for sole custody of his children

>I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.
She is clearly brainwashed.

>Please, as with many good things about women, caring about children is largely a lie.

I'd say you're wrong for the most part. If women are good at one thing it's being mothers and micromanaging every aspect of their lives.

it's real
there are several articles like that
why do you think she decided to become a tranny

>She added: "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.
>"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.

This is even worse, you're not helping the harpy's case at all.

Tbh, removal of organs could be justified. You cant have cancer in ovaries, if you dont have them.

quoting her whining and blathering about how "privileged" her white baby is isn't helping your argument

>all women are good mothers
top fucking kek

>white baby is more privileged
>other kids live in a family worth $500 million
>somehow aren't privileged

>6 months old
>personality

>All white babies are automatically privileged
>All brown ones are automatically survivors and she feels connected tit hem more
>Also she only ever adopts brown kids, never white ones
Makes me think..

She feels a connection to them because they have been suffering and they already acted human when she met them.

Her biological daughter wasn't suffering, and initially was like small babies are.
Cute but kinda the same looking.

having compassion and empathizing with others does not make her a bad person. Especially since she said she'll pay extra attention to not leave out her daughter because of this.

read the whole thing esse

she isn't whining that she is privileged. she was saying that her baby was not born into suffering like her adopted children.

just because regressives co-opted the word "privilege" that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

more personality than a newborn.

I can't help but feel that having a mother that doesn't like you and feels fine telling the world about how little she feels for you puts this kid firmly in the category of 'not privileged'.

Might explain why the little girl wants to be a little boy now - gotta make yourself a trans to unload all that privilege that makes your mom not love you... So much privilege.

>Jolie has admitted in the past to self-mutilation and nearly having a breakdown on the eve of her wedding two years ago. The marriage is understood to have ended because Thornton, 46, another actor, became jealous of the amount of time his wife was spending with a Cambodian baby, Maddox, they adopted earlier this year.

And on top of that you have the incestuous relationship with her brother. She's very, very sick

She feels a connection to them because she is a libshit who loves brown people more than white people. Why do you think she only adopts browns?

>she never said this
>she never said that either
>she didn't adopt a white one, because not many white children are suffering like those from third world countries.

Do you see how young they are. They don't remember the pain. They didn't have to fight. They had no idea what was going on.

>>she didn't adopt a white one, because not many white children are suffering like those from third world countries.
Is this bait? What is Ukraine? What is Moldova? What is Russia? What is Belarus? Moldova and Ukraine alone are poorer than half of the African states.

>Einstein was a refugee

Jesus christ

thank you, my record has been corrected, i love shitskins and retarded liberals now

What do you think the biological child would feel when she comes across the article or some persson tells it to her?

>This level of indoctrination
Should leftists even be allowed to have children?

Sounds kind of like mental illness to be quite seriously with you senpaitachi

Hahahhahhahahahahahswhatisseriouslygoingonwhycantileavethisride?

She looks like a man, is bad at acting, and generally a retarded person. But I feel sorry for the dumbshits who idolize her. They will follow in suit.

>What is Ukraine?
not a third world country.
neither are russia belarus & co

yeah that hit me hard
>einstein was a refugee

Actually.
Never mind.
I thought angelina was an intelligent woman because she seemed like that when she lived here for a while.

Never mind.
They're cunts.

There's definitely something wrong with her, she is mentally ill. Only in glorious murica can a mentally ill person become a multi-millionaire movie super star.

Ukraine and Moldova are poorer than most of the African countries. They are called second world because they are ex-Communist, but really they are third world based on what it is like in them.

You know it's common to speak in generalizations, right? Please learn the English language Hans.

The (((Elite))) has been working very hard to not have such opinions on Blue Blondes make it to the mainstream media.

(((They))) are worried that any direct attack on Blue Blondes could unite more than a few of them and bring their non white worship out in the open for all to see.

I bet Jolie gets a reprimand for exposing the anti Blue Blonde agenda in such a big way. She mistakenly thought that everyone hates Blue Blondes because the Jews she works with all do.

Shit I cannot believe some one took what I made and made it better. I made a MEME

ukraine isn't.
moldova....
eh.
maybe.

she should have chopped her head off, not her tits.

filthy activist leftist cuck cunt.

jewywood strikes again.

The privilege of being discriminated against by your own damn mother.

My shill detector is beeping like a motherfucker

Mental illness level: overflowing

Send Jolie to the ovens.

Ukraine is, outside of Kiev it is third world.

This. The closest you can get is Clint Eastwood doing disgusted face in Gran Torino.

I hope that kid never finds this article. That would be a shitty pill to swallow.

>women are good at one thing it's being mothers
Are you a stupid cunt?

I was talking about maternal insticts and love to childs. Being good mother is different subject, you can be a good parent without caring about your kid at all.

Being a good parent at least takes resposibility, women are physically less able to be responsible than men. Because part of being responsible in understanding existence of conseqences and inevitability of them that takes intelligence.

Why do you think all those women are happy for muslims? No, not because of fuckings. Its because they literally dont see the link between terrorism and them. They only see what they are told.

Ofc there are smart women, but large numbers are what that matters.

Being born from angelina is pretty suffering desu.

Those 6 months old babies didn't experience suffering either.

dude, just image google "rural ukraine"
and "southern italy rubbish"

after this thread with the whole "einstein was a refugee" thing....
yeah.
yeah it is.
how do you know.

Georgia also a white country our yearly money (i sincerely forgot how to say it , cant be bothered to google) is lower than average billionaires money. You think that little nigger a fucking chink or a sandnigger living in Angelina jollies fuckin house is less "privileged" than me cause i am white and have blue eyes and blonde hair?
You are a massive nigger loving shill , go love niggers somewhere else.

this article brought to you by MS Paint

32?

how fucking old is this?

Oh man the amount of white guilt this kid must receive. Probably could play Captain Sweden in the feature film.

I hope Brad gets custody of Shiloh. He has to be the cooler dad.

they were less privileged when they were born that was her point.
learn to read

you're right though i forgot about georgia.
and i really like georgia

I hope Pit gets all custody over white girl and sjw can keep the niggers

This. No mother should feel such a way about their own children. If she feels she's so privileged, why doesn't she give her to Brad or to an adoption agency, so someone that actually has a soul can take care of her...

Fucking liberals. Heartless as shit and think they have the moral high ground because muh guilt.

That last line makes it worse.
She's literally forcing herself to pay attention to her real daughter.

Stupid cunt.

"White is bad."
~ Angelina Jewlie

>etonline.com/news/197427_brad_pitt_on_donald_trump_i_can_t_bring_myself_to_think_that_he_will_be_charge/

You are not hungarian, motherfucker

Thanks for knowing i exist, anyway spending your time deciding who is more or less privileged is a waste. Jewish propaganda alsp makes me mad . Pushing cuckoldry , faggotry, transvestitism ,mixing with niggers , guilt tripping whites and calling everyone that disagrees a fucking nazi. It makes me wanna do a one man homocaust

I bet those filthy niggers she adopted are gonna end up raping*killing someone.
and she'll blame the white patrarchy for it.

Wheres the shop her kid with that shirt but it say "Einstein was a jew"

He'll hopefully get uncucked with the divorce, Brad's own mother is actually a conservative.

You could just read the actual data on it.

For example Zhytomyr Oblast has an average monthly earning of $98, which times by 12 is $1,176 a year.

Now lets compare that to somewhere which is classed as third world like Egypt.

The average monthly earning in Egypt is $358.4, which times by 12 is Ā£4300 a year.

How is Ukraine not a third world nation when it cannot even compete with places like Egypt for living living standards and wealth?

6 months babies have no fucking idea what's going on. Have you ever seen the eyes of 6 months old baby? They're like constantly high, in a sense. They're just discovering the world around them and don't understand shit. A 6 months old baby could watch genocide and be happy as long as they're warm and safe.

Also, Brad pitt is a fucking failure of a parent.

So when is Cindarella Jolie going to grow up in some rat infested tower doing chores for 3 ugly brown turds, hiding her remarkable beauty under dirty clothes, waiting for a white prince?

What a fucking scumbag, that kid should be given a real family, and the 3 niggers taken away too.

Once the wider population realized that Liberals hate Blue Blondes above all other things in life, they will start running out of safe spaces fast.

The race mixing agenda can't stand any direct exposure because lots of people of many races start asking "Why the fuck should we change who we already are!?"

When Liberals like Jolie start to dog their own Blonde Blue children, a whole lot of working class and Country whites have their own What The Fuck moment.

It's a realization that Liberals really do hate beautiful people, just for being beautiful.

The fact that Jolie thinks she can admit to feeling alien to her Blonde Blue child means Liberals have lost control of the narrative.

She is making the game very easy for pro whites and probably doesn't realize it.

I have two kids. The moment they were born I immediately bonded with and could tell they both had unique personalities. Her child is going to have god-tier aesthetics and in 16-20 years could be the next big Actress. Hopefully Brad gets this one and lets her keep all of her other nig-nog, ching-chong children.

>all those things
>in any way bad
i have bad news for you dude, actual facts don't support your bigoted views.
And anyone who isn't using rational considerations to base his political views on is a cuck one way or the other.

It's because i am a hungarian.
They lived here for over a year, and their kids went to the french school my school was partnered with, instead of the superliberal fucked up american school.
Plus she seemed intelligent enough in interviews.

>somewhere which is classed as third world like Egypt.
Oh fuck off egypt isn't 3rd world.
Also you have to take into account income inequality.

let's hope so

I disagree on that I think it's precisely at 6 months that children start to be aware of things.

Brad is an avid Trump hater man.

Isn't her blonde haired daughter actually her son though?

Their family is fucked desu.

That is Skypes for you though I guess, take two of the objectively most attractive members of the white race and do whatever this is supposed to be, with them.

She is you retard. The other kids are privileged now in terms of their parents wealth and status, but they're still going to be called shit skinned niggers and charity kids, plus being from backwards countries, whereas the other kid is their natural born child.

It isn't even that inflammatory, she is just saying its a weird feeling to know you have kids from 3rd world countries with your other kid and that is a strange thing for a parent.

>god-tier aesthetics

The child might have a higher than average chance of being attractive but it's not guaranteed

1999???? http web ihep su/library/pubs/tconf05/ps/c5-1.pdf
>PoincarƩ made E=MC2
>PoincarƩ used arbitrary space (aether)
>PoincarƩ didn't care about unifying
>No one cared about unifying specifically, all were in their own fields
>Lorentz made the gravity equations (the transforms)
>Lorentz sent his equations to einstein
>Prior to this, (((Grossman))) admitted einstein despite low performance [university credentials granted]
>Prior to this, (((Hilbert))) guided cutting edge drafts from others to einstein, including Lorentz [publisher access granted]
>Main event: (((Plank))) bestowed credit of first-publish to einstein [journal ownership granted]
PoincarƩ never stood a chance, he knew it, and so he went off under Hilbert's suggestion to a conference, delaying publication. Lorentz never stood a chance, he didn't know it, and so guided by Hilbert and Plank he gave einstien his draft of the critical equations necessary to demonstrate (derive) unity (aka show transform, show light quantization can be transformed into classical mechanics, show relativity). Einstien was a plagiarist well before this, with Bern papers, and was gleefully used by Plank (owner) and Hilbert (inept and outmatched competitor to PoincarƩ).
keep in mind the actual outcome: the demonstration of relativistic transform. there was no discovery in this. journals require novelty to publish, but there is nothing new here. Lorentz had the novel gravity equations, PoincarƩ had all the novelty with light, and Maxwell had all the novelty advancing the magnetism. all einstein did was plug and chug.

(2/2)

i repeat:
einstein derived one mathematic space (light) into another mathematic space (classical mechanics) using the Lorentz transforms. it was a derivation. it was algebra. it was an identity matrix without the need for proof, because Lorentz did the proof.
those who have never published have no idea. you need novelty. you need 'blessing' of journal and 'blessing' of editors. otherwise your work magically keeps getting delayed, while others inexplicably make stellar advances. if you don't know, you never realize, and instead conclude that yea, einstein really was better than me, cheersā€¦ and then just go back to your work.
which PoincarƩ did, and kept advancing. which Lorentz did, and kept advancing. which Maxwell did, and kept advancing.
which einstein didn't, and made no more advancements. period. not a single one.
because you can't advance a work that is isn't a work. how can you? it's an identity matrix, a transform, a 1=1 equation that uses a fancy '=' sign. there's no advancing the equals sign ā€“ it's not a novelty, there is no remainder, there is no sum, there are no questions, so long as 1 is 1 and you can do the math.
which, by the way, einstein couldn't. low grades, low attendance, plagiarized papers, and no demonstration afterwards of any change from priors.

I think Jolie is so eminently narcissistic that she feels threatened by Shiloh's beauty eclipsing her own. She directed her daughter into wanting to be a little boy to avoid having to compete with her.

Child abuse.

They may not be bad but thing is they make sure none of their people get affected.
Ex: seen lots of articles which were "jews stay jewish" etc , contradicting their own propaganda, its not right . They have media , they have everything

Brad is quite a cuck
Didin't know that

>Oh fuck off egypt isn't 3rd world.
Yes it is retard.

>Also you have to take into account income inequality.
You think Ukraine and Egypt are not both Oligarchic nations?

My child is going to be privileged.
I could get rid of all my wealth and opportunity so i dont have privilege anymore.
Also my other 3 children arent privileged even though they will get the exact same benefits i will give to my own and arent more privileged than others of their race because this is a once in a lifetime benefit to get out of a shit life.

Why doesthe source and the authers name always get cut out when stories are posted here?

der vaginal juden

half of white countries aren't 1st world you retarded nigger

>actual facts don't support your bigoted views.

lol

given that she fucked her brother and is likely having sex with her adopted chink son do you think Angelina Jolie tried the good ole horsedong or the knot too at one point?

Dogs? Yes obviously. Horses? No.

WHITE WOMEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEIR FUCKING BRAINS

She fucked her brother?

>Search "privilege"
>23 finds

When will this meme end? There is no such a thing like race/sex/whatever privilege.

>Ex: seen lots of articles which were "jews stay jewish" etc , contradicting their own propaganda,
Here's the problem.
You guys are oversimplifying things.
this is the problem in every radical agenda.
Feminists and niggers know that men have once oppressed women and whites have once owned black slaves, so they now think that they must fight the patriarchy, never mind that this is complete bullshit nowadays.
You guys see that a lot of the global financial elite are jews, so you go on and talk against news, and not care that the GFE act against jews and israel in general and a lot are nonjewish.

Same thing here:
The people propagandizing multiculturalism and and the people who want israel to stay racially and religiously pure are not the same people.
They have their jewish nazis and libtard cunts too.

You're right.
But you have to consider the average third world country. Egypt is pretty prosperous.

>Dogs? Yes obviously

elaborate infidel

It's a distinct possibility. That was going to be a beautiful young woman, now it'll probably just end up as another chastity bono or some shit.

Egypt is pretty typical and in the middle. Also how can you still argue Ukraine is not third world when I just proved it is more third world than a country everyone considers third world?

My point is that more black people are living under the poverty line than white people.
That was probably the reason she adopted someone from there.

Plus she feels cambodian and got the citizenship too so it makes sense she'd adopt someone from there.

I don't give a shit about celebrities. But the more you anons post about this, the more I feel for Brad. He brought this on his self, but damn dude.

Or it is because she is a liberal retard who hates whiteness.

yeah again i am reluctant to believe that as she seemed quite intelligent in some interviews and by the life choices she made with not sending her children to the american school.

But with the "einstein was a refugee" shirt on Shiloh...
You could be right.

>Careing about former (presumed) junkie thoughts
Seriously, her brain is a slush

Brad is a libtard too. Serves him right. I feel for anjelina's daughter tho

How many times is this going to be posted before you all realize it's fake?

Both of the parents deserve nothing but a firing line. The poor daughter grew up being hated and with no chance of escape.

She sounds quite retarded and considering her relationship with billybob Thornton I quite plausible she is an idiot with a face for movies.

Her genes will die with her.

menj a kurva anyƔdba

Terrible mother, child should be taken away by child protection services. She woud grow up as an autist wich such a "mother". Didn't she fuck her 17 yo chink son?

>value niggers over your own kids
Modern western white women, folks.

>bringing nig nogsm and ching chongs to america
>ever

Virtue signalling from a washed up actress who is only popular now because of the man she is married to.

>elevating the level of discourse by literal shit-posting and expletives in a foreign language.
I'm ashamed of you being hungarian.

What kind of mother would say something like this?

I understand her desire to adopt children to give them a better life, to love them as one of her own. Why, then, would a mother say something like this about her children, and to a media outlet no less?

>Shitting on your daughter less than 2 years old.

My sides, please. Please stop. It's too much.

>She feels no attachment to her biological kid but a ton towards random shitskins
>this is normal
I think tumblr is a little more your speed friend

why did she have a kid in the first place i wonder? to derive satisfaction from emotionally abusing it?

They already are fucked. They have no "bedtime." Brad is a weak man and let his kids be raised without discipline - this will give those kids a lifetime of pain and disappointment.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html

its an abstract kind of coal burning

What about South Africa where white kids are getting raped and chopped to pieces?

I didn't know about that.

>Gets adopted in a millionaire family
>Underprivileged

What kind of cuck Brad Pitt is to allow this BS?

Possibly. Angelina is not a mentally fit person. Who the fuck knows what kind of darkness crawls inside her mind.

Now you do. How does that make you feel about what you've said earlier?

>Is she right?

>Angelina 32

She was 22 when I was 10, I'm 32 now.

?
Not in any way.

>the 32 year old actress
She's 41 now, this is old as shit

No she's a cunt and someday that child is going to read this shit and hopefully beat the shit out of her like Brad obviously wants to.

I googled "Angelina Jolie finds her daughter Shiloh privileged". and got this result.
pic related.

how is this old scum 32yo only

i've always liked you germany

She is 32 years old? How can someone so young look so fugged

Classic post-partum depression language. Sad really

the article is from 2007

Angelina is a fucking cunt and if there was any chance of justice Brad would end up with custody for his biological children - leaving that fucking attention seeking whore with her adopted virtue signalling toys only.

Maybe from the stress of the incest?

Shes also being raised as a boy.

Look at her haircuts in her pictures, fucking boys parted short cuts.

She'll come to her senses when puberty hits.

Just imagine being that little girl knowing what her mom says about her. Shes now doomed to feel like shes 2nd best. No amount of damage control can take back what that whore said about her own flesh n blood.

Hope she gets to stay with Brad.

>boipucci with an actual pucci
is this heaven?

Again.
I don't think she meant it like that.

that's kinda disgusting and spelling it like that actually makes it fucking worse.

Still coddling women.

There are rumors that Brad got cucked by the little gookshit.

>it's this shill again

What a sick piece of shit she is. I will never watch a movie with either of those leftist freaks in it again. Not that I watch a lot of movies to start with.

>"Hunny, I didn't mean to say you're an outcast, just that you were born privileged because you came out of my snatch and not like dumb shitskin cunt who can't keep her legs closed; like your brothers and sisters. Now stop crying over it and put on your bo- I mean uni-sex clothes, we're going to cut your hair short just the way you like it"

Fuck off shill, no amount of "you're taking it out of context" and defend the fact that she thinks less of her. I'm done talking to you.

>Shes also being raised as a boy.
The poor child never had a chance. When she reaches maturity, I would say between 16 - 20, and realizes her childhood was ruined by being treated as a boy rather than a lovely little girl, she will lose it. The mental and emotional anguish it will cause her will be devastating. Angie and Brad will have to answer to a Higher Power about the abuse they caused this poor child. They are evil. Shiloh was probably the sacrifice they had to make to the devil for their riches and power.

Couldn't someone call social services? This should be enough reason to get that kid taken away.

It's "illegal" as in "it breaks how our code works", not "you're breaking the law".

Just retry.

>googles are not the problem. Skypes are

Ftfy

I'm pretty sure we will have Jolie 2.0 You dont fuck brother and self-harm for no reason.

>it's funny because she's almost going to be the outcast in the family because she's blonde and blue-eyed.

Hilarous really.

>diverse family falling apart
Hmmmm..

This. Wtf she should love equality all of her kids. What a fucking shit mother.