Advice - impregnate a syrian qt refugee?

Hello Cred Forums

I have met a Syrian girl on tinder and we're gonna hook up.

Usually I despise minorities - and I still do - but the more i read about immigrant men fucking white women, the more i wish to 'return the favor'. So, I'm gonna fuck this girl next time we meet.

My question is, should I also impregnate her? I have no desire to be a father but I can't help but feel that it's better that her womb is occupied with my seed for the next 9 months rather than some inbred sandnigger putting her baby in her belly.

What do you guys think?

Do it and film it and post it here

fuck her, kill her and dump the body, that way no pakis can come out of her forever.

Contraception is immoral, so if you're going to fornicate, do you really want to add another sin on top of it?

Hmm.....

(On a serious not though, if she's already on Tinder she's probably not the "ooga booga Allahu akbar" type, so you're not doing anything by taking out this racial quasi-fetish on her that a person with no more desire than to muh dik her isn't).

impregnate her then get her sent back to syria.

the sand 'people' will kill her when they see the baby

its a win-win

also do this

it would still piss off some mudshits and that's the point

Save your seed for a white woman

>P-please notice me, Ahmed-senpai...

Eh, if she's hot, whatever.
She's ruined at this point anyway.
The Muslims can afford their losses though.

If it does happen report back to Cred Forums about it.

Not everyone has Canadian levels of sperm count m8.

Do it man

Chances are she doesn't have any kind of disease and a low vaginal PH

Convert her. Marry Her And impregnate her.

Yeah fuck her but meet her in a very public place like a Starbucks in a upmarket area of town. That way if you get catfished by 5 paki cunts you won't get beaten and raped.

Most people here will tell you to not do it, but honestly the more we dilute sand genetics with white seed, the better.

Knock her up good my man

if youre danish and you dont get with a danish girl then you are a cuck my friend

also you would be cuckign your own children and ancestors

>dilute genetics
>becomes more white
>white people become more attracted to next generation
>pollute white gene pool even further
fuck off

Only if you send her and her half-breed child back to syria.

Do it. If a western man takes an enemy woman as a concubine, then it is okay. The opposite is not.

i do get with danish girls and thats my endgame but i believe myself capable of impregnating more than just 1 woman and i think it would be for the betterment of humanity if i bleached some shitskins before i settled down

There's nothing wrong with OP getting a qt Danish wife but impregnating several shitskin women on the side

I wish I could travel these places getting shitloads of these women pregnant get them whited come back 10_15yrs see lots of halfies walking around would be nice to out breed other races

Do it. I knocked up my gf recently. Whites need to stop being afraid to have children. It is destroying our numbers.

Enjoy being a slave for the next 20 years

Try to make her hate all the other muslims, and tell her that only Syrian people should be welcomed because they're the only ones actually facing Jewish destabilization of Syria. Of course, do this after you fuck her, and tell us the results.

i think it would be pretty easy to just go to africa and fuck a bunch of sheboons there, sperming them up as you go

The odds of her having proper documentation and background history are slim. Depending on just how metaphorically FOB she is, you can get away with doing just about anything to her.

This is actually a great idea. Imagine if we all did this right now *ON TOP OF* having plenty of White children of our own. In 9 months we'd have made big strides in the fight against White genocide.

Cant she start claiming welfare then? What about birthright citizenship?

She is so beautiful
You should do it and give your name to youngling, so that she might have a chance to stay there forever, away from all bombs

if she looks anything like the OP pick I'd impregnate in a second

fuck you

>That one autistic dedicated cuckposter

You still haven't killed yourself yet?