en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daegu_subway_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/10/13/iras-recoilless-improvised-grenade-launcher/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process
data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=HU
youtube.com/watch?v=GTlCrPOxirA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends on what type of explosive or gun is used, and who the attacker is. If I were a terrorist, I would choose a vehicle, because I am not a good enough shot with a gun to kill many people efficiently, and would be good with a bomb either.

He is either gay, or some other guy is fucking his wife. That's what this dude looks like to me.

There's literally nothing lucky about harboring a shit-ton of people who want you dead by any means necessary.

>use terror attacks to grab guns
That's fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dflLFFZcZ0w
Really makes you think.

Thats a special type of liberal retardation.

Obviously he's never seen the after effects of a bomb, and the kind of damge it does.

Why are liberals suicidal?

hes not exactly wrong. A bomb going off in a crowded area will kill less people than a gunman with a gun.

When a bomb goes off the bodies of the people immediately around it absorb the blast so it causes fewer deaths. A guy walking around a crowded room can systematically kill a huge number of people though.

A FUCKING LEAF

Build a bigger bomb then

not an argument

Does he have a point?

I mean yeah sure but beyond a certain point that isn't really feasible for some terrorist in say France to just build a bigger bomb. Its a lot easier for 3 guys with AK47s to go into a crowded theatre and kill 100 people than it is to gather the resources to actually assemble such a bomb.

You're not wrong, but it's a fucking stupid thing to say. Nobody is "lucky" in a situation where some fundamentalist cunt decides to kill a bunch of infidels. And making it into a gun-control issue, which seems to be the intention behind his statement, misses the point entirely.

Just look at the truck attack in France. There are many, many ways for a motivated individual to kill people. The people killed by that truck are just as dead as the people shot in the Bataclan. So we should be talking about the motive, not the method

This is true. That's why there's never been a bombing incident with more than 12 casualties, tops. Explosions are just fire and air, which is easy to stop. Bullets are metal and can travel through hundreds of people without even slowing down.

I'd say yes.

>get shot
>any bullet over .22 calibre will remain mostly intact and can be removed

>be asploded
>get dozens of shrapnel shards embedded in your body
>so thin and fragile they're nigh impossible to remove
>they stay in your system for years and fuck up your bodily functions and give you muscle pains

Holy fuck can these people research anything

o-oh

>bullets are metal and can travel through hundreds of people

Why would I expect a leaf know about guns

>allow assault explosions

Explosives have a higher skillcap.

>car bombs
He's retarded.

What he's trying to say is we're lucky the terrorists were incompetent morons. They likely would have been just as incompetent and achieves a low score with firearms as well.

If someone knows what they're doing, I'd say a bomb has the potential to be far deadlier.

We have about as many guns per capita as you do, dont let shit posters from Toronto make us all look bad

I apologize for him. He has autism.

That's enough out of you.

Would anyone here like to volunteer in raping Hayes? There must a closet faggot somewhere on this board who would like to dispense his own sense of justice.

no fucking way that was a truck bomb.

I think you can fit about 2 tons of c4 into an average truck

Oklahoma city bombing. He stuffed a u haul with 4 tons of cow manure explosive

Killed ~450

Damn straight.

>not knowing the Bath School bombing

>mfw people believe you can kill 1000 children per second with a saltrifle
>we would rather have them use a weapon that actually CAN kill hundreds of people in a second

Yup he made the absolute shittiest bomb he could. I will never understand how we let not only terrorists into the country but absolutely retarded ones. At least fucking Google how to make a bomb that isn't a pressure cooker if you don't know somehow. Imagine if fucking white people were terrorist or a non liberal went on a shooting spree... Oh basically the OK bombing and brevik.

please see
you fucking millennial retard

You do the reason no one died in Chelsea was because the brain surgeon bomber placed the bomb inside a steel dumpster right? Imagine what would have happened if he left in one of those grated trash cans

not super easy to practice making bombs (which is great, since the rules were a lot more relaxed in the 70s and we had bombings all the time); but going to target practice is fine....actually participating in close-quarter combat scenarios is popular too
but if you put together a pipe bomb then a neighbor will call the fbi, that's just how it is

the bombing destroyed one-third of the building, killed 168 people,[1] and injured more than 680 others.[2]
is everyone in this thread 12?

A gun is a control, a bomb is a variable.

did these libtards forget about the Boston bombing?
or McVeigh?

Well, the best they can make are pipe bombs with nails, so it's not like they could kill many people.

They have to make the bomb.
They don't have to make the gun.

So, yeah, it is better if they make shitty explosives that kill at most 3-4 than going on a shooting spree where they could potentially kill more.

AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T USE GUNS, GUNS MAKE YOU DEADER

if you buy enough fertilizer you'll get a visit from law enforcement

should make one of these for boston bombing
didn't they use a pressure cooker and nails?

He's right. That's why Obama's administration dropped so many guns on ISIS years ago. They're all dead now and nobody has to deal with them anymore.

nothing will happen if you put nails in a pressure cooker

the bomber in nyc used a product that I guarantee will be made illegal: exploding shooting targets (which have been talked about a fair bit in the news)

Only if you buy it all from one place

They don't call him BOOMhauer for nothing!

A

Requires greater expertise to setup and use I suppose so maybe.

You can buy tech-grade ammonium nitrate no questions asked in any pharmacy.
Instant cold packs.

pssst

tannerite requires a lot of energy to explode
sometimes a .22 won't even set it off

>They don't have to make the gun.

They still have to operate a gun.

>just add clip and pull da trigger

Extreme cases with explosives or high kill count shootings involved perps who were well trained with their chosen method of killing. That's why hypotheticals are pointless in this discussion, there is no "better" only level of expertise and the will to do harm to others.

But you can make explosives from household products, are we going to ban all assault household products?

Yes

>meanwhile china knife attacker kills 50+
>another is 23+

go fuck yourself

You don't need either. Remember Nice? Over 80 killed with a fucking truck.
I could drive 2 minuted buy 10 gallons of fuel and empty bottles and make dozens of molotov cocktails that can cause more destruction than all 3. People are fucking retarded when they resort to "ban this ban that" fallacy, it's called being a prohibitionist.

i'm form Norn Ireland and I can categorically say he's full of fucking shite

just another MSNBC hack

This has to be bait or Canadians really are this stupid.

no britbois wanna chime in and talk about the legal hurdles of buying a steak knife?

somebody tweet this to him

fucking retard knows nothing about how much more dangerous explosives are

>BAN ASSAULT BLEACH!

and shitty hair metal killed 100 people
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

Why would you do it where neighbors could see?

honestly, his point is that if a bomb goes off, anybody in a mile radius will call 911
so the only time you can actually tell if your bomb is working is by dropping it in a trash can at a 5k
most of those attacks are failures
most AR15 attacks are very deadly

Cucking his wife, maybe.

To obtain a firearm, one needs to at the minimum pass a background check or buy one off a nig probably with a few bodies already on it.

Explosives can be made with ANYTHING. Its just chemistry and physics

I can also make high explosive out of hydrogen peroxide, acetone, and coffee filters.

Car bomb can kill over 100 easy

Not to mention driving into 100 with a truck

And have a high probability of that shit taking off a digit or 5.
TATP is poor.

One guy killed 86 people with a truck in five minutes.

mateen only killed 49 over a spate of 3 hours.

Had the Nice attacker used a gun he would have killed far less

Operating a gun is literal child's play.
As said, practicing for a gun is a lot easier too. And it's not like a lot a of practice is needed to be able to get some kills. And while Ahmed is not the sharpest guy emptying a mag into a crowd of 30 people is a lot easier than making and explosive device and placing it effectively.

>Americans will make 20 trillion page long info-graphics using cherry picked info to make it seem like the US doesn't have a gun problem
>Sort countries by murder rate on Wikipedia and US comes out by with far the highest out of all non shitholes

Makes you think

I'm wondering, in retrospect, if they could have prevented the attack with some fucking barriers
even the propane tank cage at my local gas station is protected from getting crashed into
i.imgur.com/JDX1wRV.gif

Potassium Chlorate + Sulfuric Acid + a binder was the best stuff the Muj used in Afghanistan

Pretty much C4 with the binder

You can make it now with grocery store shit

And breivik killed 67 over one hour on an isolated island

Homicide rates increase after the UK banned guns

Quit making us look like retards you dumb leaf. are you from fucking ontario or a reserve??

>US of A
>non shithole

>>Sort countries by murder rate on Wikipedia and US comes out by with far the highest out of all non shitholes
That's because our country includes shitholes full of shitskins.

It's not complicated or difficult to understand. 50% of our homicides are perpetrated by a demographic that's only 6.5% of our total population. Black Males are the problem, not guns.

No. In this one particular instance you could MAYBE make that claim, but as a general rule that is insane. Guns are super dangerous, but nothing like properly deployed high explosives.

Weird, switzerland where owning a gun is mandatory has one of the lowest homicde rates of all...how can that be?
M-maybe its not about guns but about nogs

We're also lucky they tried to use bombs instead of a truck.

>Potassium Chlorate + Sulfuric Acid
cheeky!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing

I've seen pics of his kids. They're actually white and blonde haired. If he's being cucked, at least it isn't with a negroid.

Baffling.gif

The most deadly school massacre in US history was carried out with explosives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

If you simply don't count blacks as human, the murder rate is much lower.

No. Can't report a mudslime buying lots of bomb components without being called racist or islamophobic.

Remember suicide bombing is mudslime culture so it's a-ok for the liberals.

Do these fucking idiots not realize these terrorists and he chinese and the russiana see exactly how bumlmbingly incompotent, lazy, and straight up faggy we are becoming based on the people we retweet to the fucking terrorists and foreign bodies. That we willfully put out as public representatives of all kinds, that we're all a bunch of wimpy pussies, stupid/fat niggers, and race traitor whores with zero brains values or standards.

He must not have been paying attention to all those car bombs in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc over the last decade. In other words, he's a complete moron.

woooooo michigan history

He does. For average Joe buying deadly gun in Walmart requires order of magnitude less knowledge and expertise than obtaining equally deadly explosives.

The IRA did this with a little Ford tow-truck

They dismantled the tow truck and rebuilt it with the mixture INSIDE the main steel framework of the tow bed

Exactly the same shit as Oklahoma was used but inside a far smaller vehicle

That shit is 100x more dangerous than guns when it's constructed by cunts who are well trained at it

It depends on many factors

Size of bomb, construction of bomb, is the area enclosed or not.

A gunman can do a lot of damage against unarmed people trapped in an enclosed area. Not as much if they are armed or if they can leave the area quickly.

With an explosive device none of that matters. If you make it big enough and pack it with plenty of shrapnel then you can take out dozens of people almost instantly.

Explosives really excel at taking down buildings. Thousands of people can die if you do that.

I'm probably going to get v& for this post.

>Bombs are dangerous to the maker if hes retarded which is a given
>Materials used to make bombs can set off all kinds of alarms if bought in quantity
>Bombs unless absolutely enormous will kill fewer people than a gunman in a building.

It's easy to just rent a truck and go driving round during a festival.

Honestly every time theres a France attack they come out in even bigger numbers, as soon as they get properly organised for aftermath attacks France is going to be such a great place for happenings. Watching the Bataclan memorial where someone set of firecrackers was quality, all chanting we are not afraid yet with a single loud crack they completely trample a memorial in seconds.

Literally this

except bombings are only slightly easier to detect and do orders of magnitude more damage, such as oklahoma city bombing compared to a school shooting. or even boston, just a pressure cooker and shrapnel.

It depends tbqh.

I'd say that the barrier to entry to achieve ANY kills is much, much, lower with a gun than with a bomb, being that all you need to do is buy one and pull the trigger; but that committing a successful (ie. one with a large bodycount) mass murder requires significantly more training, agility, luck, and perhaps intelligence (though a truly intelligent shooter would realize how relatively ineffective firearms are for indiscriminately murdering people) than just placing a bomb in a public place.

tl;dr bombs have the potential to be much, much, much more effective than firearms but the majority of people who go on killing sprees are more interested in living out their power fantasy than actually accruing a large bodycount.

people still think some exterior damage and a diesel fire will make a nearly 60 story building collapse in on itself?

>Attack type Truck bomb
>Deaths 1
>Non-fatal injuries 44

Literally niggers

It takes some competence to make a stable explosive and a detonation mechanism. Handling a gun is comparatively easy.

if you leave out violent gun crime in 4 US cities (new orleans, detroit, baltimore, DC) the rest of the US has the same gun crime as fucking belgium, a gun free states surrounded by gun free states...

so clearly we should ban all guns; not try to address the problem which is that inner cities are crime factories

Why do you even want to detect fizzle bomb?

>That's why there's never been a bombing incident with more than 12 casualties, tops

why dont they put bullets into explosives?
amateurs

because the IRA phoned in a warning one hour before and the police evacuated the area you retarded cunt

are you dense??

that would have shredded 200 people easy on a busy work day

cnn.com/2016/07/02/middleeast/baghdad-car-bombs/

i'll just leave this here

candidgirls.io/v/054142ee32

Pretty sure they also used det. charges and fertilizer.

Nice.

Thank God he nuked us instead of using an Ar-15!!! I mean, it's not like someone else with an Ar-15 could have stooped him.

there's incidents every other week in iraq where 80-100 are killed at food markets and shit

dumb fucking leaf poster

man, when white people set their minds to it, we get shit done

I really don't know why these niggers think they're going to win the race war

we outnumber them, control the police and the government, own most of the guns (as well as the highest quality guns) and are way smarter than them

but I guess they got them street smarts, yo, them street smarts sho will protect they black asses when they muhfuggin tek nahn jams becuz they be holdin it sideways gangsta stahl

they day we snap is the day the black population drops from 13% to about 4%

It didn't collapse in on itself.
The side had its support columns blasted away by a shaped charge.
The fertilizer + fuel barrels were stacked to for a cutting charge inside of the truck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaped_charge#Munroe_effect

Yes McVeigh had help from feds like 90% of "terrorist" attacks, see 9/11, Boston marathon, Sandy Hook, Port Arthur, pulse nightclub.

All to justify and increase their authority and budget

Guns are pretty shit for mass murder senpai.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire
87 killed, arson
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
86 killed, truck
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
168 killed, explosive made with household ingredients
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525
150 killed, intentional plane crash
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
2,996 killed, don't think I need to tell you the methodology used
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
45 killed, explosives

Go compare those bodycounts to even the largest mass shootings and you'll quickly begin to realize why mass shootings are a meme.

I dont think anyone is going to be running around throwing muzzies off roofs setting them afire while theyre caged or dismembering them in the US after Trump is elected. What do I know though? I'm not as smart as liberals.

Uhm... it is still the last place...

No. We were very very lucky that the bombers were fucking retards who didn't know how to build a bomb

Brown people have this superiority complex because they see the dumbest of our people cheering them on.

The worst shooting in contemporary US history killed 32 people

A suicide bombing carried out by a literal child in Turkey killed 69

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daegu_subway_fire

192 killed with gasoline and matches

IIRC the book "the Samurai the Mountie and the Cowboy" laid this out pretty convincingly, though Kopel used a lot of words to avoid saying "we have a nigger problem" because you can't say that if you are trying to approach something academically.

That said, we have a nigger problem.

>Does he have a point?

Yes. Entry level bombing is much less deadly than entry level gun attacks. People with the expertise and experience to make and use the larger fertiliser bombs are quite rare.

Are leafposters really this fucking stupid?

>Sand google can make car bomb with no high school diploma
Let's be honest, the only thing saving us from car bombs in America is that wannabe terrorist have no money anymore.

From a disinterested point of view that is squarely in the lens of diminishing potential loss of life; yes, it is fortunate that the terrorist cunt didn't use a firearm, as incidents of firearm terrorism usually have a significantly increased loss of life

For example, take the recent mall shooting by that Arcan cunt

5 people died; compared to the 29 people injured by the bin bomb.

Those injured people will have their lives irrevocably changed and will have to go through significant amounts of therapy to get over what that bastard did to them, but still, they aren't dead at least.

On the other hand -- I think this bloke's just trying to normalize terrorism, and fuck that

The US white population is only 0.5 points higher than a mostly white nation (Finland)

I don't think Finland has a reputation of being a shithole
And the US is 108th in the world for murders anyway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>When a bomb goes off the bodies of the people immediately around it absorb the blast

Except in very huge, military grade bombs, blasts don't kill people. Falling buildings and shrapnel kill people. Simple black powder nail bombs would be the best way to reliably kill dozens of civies, more so than a firearm, at least if you're alone

Yeah, really lucky.

t. urbanite cuck

You need to see some more of our country, there's plenty of 20-30 mile stretches of land with absolutely nobody around that would be perfect for testing clandestine explosives at. Australia has quite a bit of uninhabited land as well. Though you may have a point if you're talking about Europe, there's almost always at least one country within driving/plane distance that has some sort of civil unrest that a bomb test would be relatively unnoticed in. (ie. Syria)

Very rare exception to the rule.

another point

after the first shot fired in Chelsea, you would've had 20 cops blasting the shit out of the gunman almost right away......cops absolutle everywhere

so his point is fucking garbage in that sense too

>huh huh we're last even when we use biased data
>huh duh when you include the shitholes we're 108th, haha we might have a higher murder rate then every good country but we still beat 108 shitholes

For (you)

Your examples only reinforce point that uses if explosives require very high level of expertise non accessible for most civilians.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
Executed by former military, infantryman. who had full access to such knowledge.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
Time when people can by dynamite over the counter with less control and oversight than guns have today.

49, don't forget about Orlando

A bomb is a bad choice for closed range combat.

He's honestly correct. Anyone can pick up a gun and cause a massacre. Very few people have the knowledge to properly create a functional bomb that will go off at a specific time and kill a huge amount of people.

They have access to military detonators and explosives training straight from CIA Guerrilla warfare manuals.

The only exception is that it was a white man that took two seconds to plan.

All these other bombers throw together baby's first IED and tosses it somewhere and hurts a few people, instead of taking the time to research and build fuck off bombs. I'm thankful malicious people are often retarded, but the point remains, that it's not nearly an exception if people actually thought for a moment.

What the fuck's your point? A properly constructed and placed bomb can and will do several orders of magnitude more damage than even the most well thought-out and coordinated mass shooting.

>only 0.5 points
That 0.5 points is 25%. The average for good countries is around 1, and the white american score is 2.5 more than that. Sure you have a nigger problem, but you have other 'problems' as well.

No, explosions kill tons of people easily.

Remember Oklahoma City? Or every day in the middle east?

This, imagine if these mudslimes were even half as coordinated and intelligent as the IRA.
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/10/13/iras-recoilless-improvised-grenade-launcher/

Oh?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process

No fucking way. Thousands have been killed by ira explosives.

The fuck?

How about all the regular car bombings killing scores in the ME, retard?

In 2013 your murder rate jumped to 2.6 per 100,000

What's your excuse?

data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=HU

I'll take Dresden for 500 dollars

as a brit you should be fucking ashamed lad

considering we went through 30 years of this on a weekly basis in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=GTlCrPOxirA

>air and fire
The shockwave from a solid explosive is 4000 to 10000 m/s... Do you know what that kind of detonation pressure does to a person? a hurricane wind velocity pressure is just 45 m/s in comparison... most explosives are also loaded with fragments... The fragments flying at high velocity do the damage, not just the fire and "air"...

you win the thread

It took a group of men years of planning and training to do that, including trips abroad. The reason we do not have comparable firearm attacks is the arms controls we have in place. In a state without those controls like Iraq or Lebanon you see continuous paramilitary activity involving small arms which wrecks the country. The bombings are attention grabbing high impact events that distract from the continuous background of shootings and kidnappings.

The Boston marathon bomb was made with nothing more than a pressure cooker, some fire crackers, and some nails, look how much damage it did, all of the people who lost limbs, the damage it dealt.
The only primary ingredient you can't buy to make improvised explosives is nitric acid, you can easily make it by first making Potassium nitrate and getting sulfuric acid. Nitric acid can be used as a bomb by itself by pouring it in cloth on an aluminum foil sheet, make multiple layers, rolling it up, and sticking in a blasting cap. If you can find a source of ammonium nitrate fertilizer you can make a bomb easily by stopping by the paint store and buying some fine aluminum bronzing powder. I am not some master bomb maker, I am just going off of the "Improvised Munitions Handbook" made by the US army that I bought with no questions asked in a military surplus store.

BUT OH MAN THOSE BIG BLACK SCARY BABY KILLING ASSAULT RIFLES ARE A MAJOR PROBLEM.

Iraq and Lebanon have exyremely strict gun laws.

Forearm homicide rates rose greatly after handguns were banned and didn't decline to a level below 1996 until a decade after.

By 1998 all the legally owned handguns were confiscated.

>Fifty-seven thousand people were compelled to hand in
162,000 pistols, 700 tons of ammunition, propellants and related
equipment.

>Owners had to make appointments at local police stations.
>Payment was painfully slow and some compensation had not been paid
over a year after the items had been handed in. >An army of bureaucrats
had to be assembled at the Home Office to handle all vast amount of
paperwork.

>The police resources required to collect, check, store and
then dispose of all these firearms, ammunition and equipment were
enormous.

>The whole process of confiscating virtually all legally held
handguns took place between July 1997 and February 1998.

So by the end of 98. The vast majority of legal handguns were handed in.

>b-but it takes time for this to work that's why the decline 10 happened years later

No. Civilian handguns were long gone before then. If legal handguns stolen or otherwise played a significant part in firearms homicide, you should have seen a trending decline in gun homicides, like in Australia.
The vast majority of handguns used in homicides in the UK were not stolen from legal owners, but smuggled in from mainland europe.

The declibe a decade after the ban is during the same time overall violent crime and non gun homicides also declined to record lows.

Farage was right in pointing out the ban was useless shit.

People don't need to travel abroad to do this today. The internet is easily accessed for everyone today and it has all the information you need for anything.

greentext fucked up. source is from the colin greenwood papers.

>every explosive and gun is the same
made me think

>I am not some master bomb maker, I am just going off of the "Improvised Munitions Handbook" made by the US army that I bought with no questions asked in a military surplus store.
This makes you like 1% of American population minus military veterans this would be 0.01%. But 100% can buy gun and get firearms training with zero suspicion.

>UK
>Saying bombings aren't bad

Are you 10 years old?