Why would anyone ever support Clinton?

Why would anyone ever support Clinton?

I'm not baiting, this isn't a 'prove me wrong' or bait thread, I'm actually curious why anybody
would think she would benefit America. Glad I won't be affected by the fallout of her presidency if she wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/09/25/495376424/trump-pledges-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israeli-capital-in-meeting-with-netanyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because trump is hitler

But that's a good thing

pretty sad Norway is not going to have Trump for president though

I have know idea OP, been trying to figure that out myself

>Glad I won't be affected by the fallout of her presidency if she wins.

hahaha

Ok carl

Lots of americans think Obama has done a good job and would like to have someone continue to build on that.

ALL politicians are corrupt to a degree. Her corruption will do no more harm than Bush/Cheney's oil interests, and probably much less.

From what I can gather online, this literally seems to be the lefts only position. Not Trump. Even when I asked my friend from Georgia about it she believes that Trump will use nuclear weapons

She's quite popular with the "death to the west" demographic.

>Why would anyone ever support Clinton?There are so few of them that Trump will win with by largest margin in history

This Mexican intellectual is correct to laugh at you. You really think the American president won't have any effect on the UK? kek

Most of my family are rabid Hillary supports so I can shed some light on this I think:

-Mom is a standard stay at home mom with no political thoughts beyond "Republicans hate women" and ">muh first female president."

-Dad gets all his news from CNN and Time magazine and believes both to be 100% unbiased and truthful in all things, therefore Trump is an evil racist.

I think mostly it just boils down to people that believe the media being influenced to vote a certain way.

Is that actually his dad?

So no different then here when all the cucks voted for muh weed, Harper is the devil, there is no other choice but King Cuck

They often circlejerk about how 'qualified' she is because she's had all that 'experience' and has 'gotten things done' by pushing the country in a more leftist direction. By making the establishment leftist.

But that's hardly the main thing. The media has a Donald Trump presidency pegged as this inexcusable, unacceptable thing. Not only would it turn the country into a laughing stock (because remember, left wing globalists actual care about foreign opinions) but also they are convinced that he would push the country towards facism at worst and totally bankrupt it at best. They think he's sleazy. They think he's a con man. They've eaten up everything the media has said about him. And for that they're willing to overlook Hilary's flaws because this idea of a Donald J. Trump presidency is simply something they cannot accept.

The only people who really like Hilary are either people who knew her from New York, but most of them are these people who think of themselves as 'practical' leftists. They don't believe the status quo or the direction the country is going is THAT bad but they're still very much left wing and they would like the country to stay that way. Especially socially. They don't care as much about it economically. They accuse anyone of trying to shake up the system of being short sighted and bringing about instability.

This Jew I know on facebook has literally half his posts shilling Clinton. These are the kinds of people so bluepilled they post articles from Shaun "Talcum X" King and Lindy West unironically.

These people are deserving of your disdain OP. They're disingenuous and misinformed, and many of (((them))) likely have some kind of ulterior motive for bringing about yet another anti-white presidency.

Yes.

Because of the D next to her name.

Also, le first woman president, so progressive and empowering!

because a lot of people follow the news as much as the mainstream tv will show them. do you need any further explanation?

>Is that actually his dad?
Yes, it is.
>Wait. Really? Why haven't I heard about this?
It barely rated mention by any of the mainstream media outlets and had no negative effect on Hillary's campaign.
>This is horrifying.
Yes.

trump says mean things!!!!!!!!! trumps is like literally hitler! #imwithher!

Because it's 2016 and she's a woman.

Mexican Intellectual.... Pick one

because they believe that Trump will destroy everything and so Hillary Clinton with her amazing track record as an amazing woman and secretary of state DESERVES to be president instead.

The funny thing is that Hillary supporters implicitly trust the media and believe everything they read about Trump.

Pic related.

Nobody actually, legitimately supports Hillary Clinton. They are either pro-democrat or anti-Trump or both. I refuse to believe that there is a single person that supports Hillary Clinton herself for president. And I can at least understand the people who support her simply for Democrat policies. I may disagree with them, but I can understand them.

I will never understand someone if they say 'I support Hillary Clinton herself'.

I'm pretty sure her "supporters" are just people who are democrats and want her to win over Trump. So they do a bunch of mental gymnastics to convince themselves she's a decent and intelligent person.

Pretty much what the right is doing with Trump.

Pretty much. Both sides are chock full of people that say either 'I don't like [Other Candidate]', or I just want to vote for [One of two parties]'.

However on Trump's side there are substantially more people that actually believe in Trump and support Trump himself as opposed to the other side.

Honestly as much as I hate Horsey, his comic was at least accurate. In fact, if you interpret it right, in the original the Republican party kind of had it coming the fucking spineless cucks that they are.

>Glad I won't be affected by the fallout of her presidency if she wins.
bluepilled af USA policy hits every country in the world

I just got off the phone with my parents, called to say Happy Birthday to my dad.

The subject of rednecks came up. My dad says something about all of Trump's supporters are rednecks and racist just like Trump. I tell him the word racist has been thrown around so much that it doesn't mean anything anymore and he can call me racist all day long because it won't bother me. There was a long pause and I could hear my mother whispering in the background. He changed the subject to something else.

My parents are voting for Clinton because they think Trump is a racist. I don't know if they actually support Clinton, though.

Normally in the real world when one applies for a job having experience in your chosen field is considered a good thing.

That cartoon is shit desu
Tries too hard to explain everything. Show, don't tell.

Yeah but she's fucked up every job shes ever had.

She would maintain the status quo that's her appeal in a nutshell

>npr.org/2016/09/25/495376424/trump-pledges-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israeli-capital-in-meeting-with-netanyah

Yeah Hitler... BTFO

Show me his racist, misogynistic, quotes you guys love to bring attention to, but never seem to point out.

Not hearsay from other shills mind you.... show me the instances where he actually said or did this shit.

Americans have been cucked. Even Bush is voting for Clinton. What a fag.

"It's about time we had a woman president."

"Only an idiot would vote for Trump."

>This status quo

America has too many constitutional Amendments and not enough refugees from Syria. New supreme court will give the go-ahead to round up deplorables and undesirables, making the internet safe for Feminists. Russia and the US are not radioactive enough.

Bush and Clinton are the same politically, just in different parties.

It's because they're afraid of what Trump might do.

>15.1 private sector jobs
All of them minimum wage. Meanwhile skilled labour is fleeing from the country.

It's also worth noting that presidents don't make private sector jobs. Unless presidents are running a couple of million businesses.

Hillary Clinton DESERVES to be president

I believe this and I'll raise you with a Donald Trump DOESN'T DESERVE to be president

>It's also worth noting that presidents don't make private sector jobs.

but somehow they are the first to be blamed if unemployment rises.

Would be better if there were no goths invading behind clinton

Damn, guess I'm a #DrumpfCuckold now

>Trump is Literally Hitler
fx'd

>le full time jobs into part time jobs recovery

I SRSLY hope you're paid and not THAT gullible

we've been losing high paying full time jobs, and replacing them with multiple part time jobs.
part of that is a result of Obama care, but it's more of an overall trend where places like China are starting to compete more and more in industries that require skilled labor.

>Reminder of just how much the First Black President did for race relations.

Thats a lot of fucking starbucks employees.

Those were AMERICA'S oil interests dipshit.

Obama NEVER LEFT the middle east

clinton has done good shit over her political career and hopefully will continue to do so. she has already demonstrated she is capable and effective. trump has done nothing over he career but demonstrate that he's selfish, greedy and ignorant.
if you ignore the media circus that's gone on over the course of this election, that's the rational most real clinton supporters are following. look up the facts, there's plenty of evidence out there to show she can do the job well.

Because we currently reside in a two-party system and the simple face of the matter is, we're not electing just one person, we're determining which party has the bully pulpit and I agree with the democratic platform more than the republican platform even if I'm not a fan of Hillary specifically.

As an oldschool liberal, not the modern SJW regressive, I don't like Trump for various reasons but more importantly if he gets elected there is only so much one man can do, even that one man as president. But it does put the republican party in the driver's seat and I'd rather not see more trickle-down economics and a public policy that supports a 6000 year old planet.

Believe it or not, not all Trump non-supporters believe his is a rabid racist. I dunno or care what it truly in his heart, what few policies he has provided any detail on I think are bad for the country, not just handwaving away as racism.

But hey I'm on Cred Forums so I know what to expect, I'm a brainless Hill-bot regurgitating whatever CNN sez while Trump supporters all have 160+ IQs and hold nuanced, informed political beliefs.

Still voting for Hillary. And kinda-sorta hoping she almost immediately resigns for medical reasons so we can have President Kaine.

Make no mistake, most voters pick because of that (D) or (R). Don't pretend its not true on both sides of the political aisle.

And its not necessarily a bad thing. Say the two parties officially took a stance on artificial intelligence research, one party (Douches) is pro-AI the other (Turds) are anti-AI. I'm an AI researcher who is pro-AI, my livelihood comes from that field, and I strongly believe that AI will improve humanity. What party am I going to vote for? Of course I'm going to vote for the pro-AI Douche party. Someone says "you're only voting for them because of the "douche" beside their name" to which I'd go "well, yeah, they align with my political believes why *wouldn't* I vote for them?"

I guess your point is that plenty of people don't even self-evaluate their own ideology and vote for (D) or (R) for little more reason than you cheer for the Cowboys or the Steelers, or that you're Baptist or Catholic - you're doing what your family did before you, its how you were brought up. If you want to critique those automatic (D) or (R) voters I understand. But not *all* voters do that, and its the very ones who'll almost never vary from voting (D) or (R) who have the strongest grasp of their own ideology. If I agree with 99% of the republican platform and almost none of the democratic platform, of course I'm going to be a lifetime (R) voter.

ITT: everyone else is dumb, I'm well-informed.

Why do you think they are bad? The policies Donald Trump has offered.

Guarantee everyone of you naysayers would be jumping all over it if those Obama numbers were negative like the disingenuous little shits you are

I see you. Stop it.

Thats way more than I want to get in to here but I'll give one short example - I disagree with his wanting to increase jobs my lowering regulations on the coal mining industry.

Coal mining is a dangerous and environmentally-disruptive field, and I'm not tree hugger. We need to be moving away from coal mining and using coal as an energy source not moving back to it.

(my father, grandfather, and great-grandfather were coal miners. i've been back in the mines, i've grown up with family with crushed bodies and black lung. its an ugly affair that we need less of in the 21st century)

The United States needs a Democratic supermajority as soon as possible to provide effective government. Republicans are obstructionist, refuse to compromise and need to be punished for it.

The world needs strong economic leadership. Anything less than a Democratic supermajority would mean bad times ahead in the future for the global economy.

Republicans won't be on board with any sort of spending bill, even if Trump wants it. And let me tell you, your average hardline Republican is not going to like getting their welfare cut. Trump or no Trump, it's only a matter of time before Democrats get what they want, remember that.

>coal mining is dangerous

It was very dangerous, yes, but does not have to be as dangerous as it was in the 20th century.

As it is now, there is no reason to spend research money on making the coal industry less harmful and dangerous when the regulations are so stringent.

Look at the oil industry and all of the safety contract businesses there are. The safety business in the oil industry is an industry in and of itself.

Point I am getting at is you are being a tree hugging green fag. Stop fearing what you don't understand.

I bet you are against nuclear power too.