Nordic union

If the nords make a union could they become a world power? sweden is probably getting conscription back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
dagbladet.no/2011/02/08/nyheter/innenriks/svensker_i_norge/15345078/
youtube.com/watch?v=lxBANie_LdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars#Third_Cod_War
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Estonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're fucked Sven. Stop trying to drag everyone else down with you.

It was your nation that fucked up the kalmar union

Nobodies going to join you Ahmed. You can't leech their gibs to house more migrants.

for the love of god, leave us alone

no, your countries are basically shit. your superpower would have less the 30 mil people with shit tier population density

gotta wait until after the racewars / purges before a kalmar union 2.0 would even be considered brother.

You gotta take care of your shit, you're literally the only one of us that has a problem.

We're doing a great job and putting forth a huge effort into minimizing the influx of migrants to norway, the danes are good at it too, iceland almost unaffected.

sweden really needs to get a grip and throw out the permanent tourists.

Also, conscription would do nothing for sweden, your military is a fucking joke.

Compared to norway, you're literally a kindergarten.

Too much political correctness and political involvement into your military branches, no air-time for jets.

Forever neutral, no war experience.

We are trying to fix this but the problem is that if you try you either dont get heard or you get called a racist by those who come here and those who dont understand what is happening

> you either dont get heard or you get called a racist

That's what a race war / purge is for.

Therre is no alternatives but death, as displacement of permanent tourists is not an option.

Either way, human rights (memes from UN) will be violated, either trough death or forceful displacement/resettlement (deportation)

Do your best try to redpill all your friends and relatives. Maybe it gets better someday keep on trying.

Remove swedenstan from the union, and add a wall around it.

why is Cred Forums so union friendly and wants to create them but is so anti EU? also whats up with nationalism?

Scotland wanted to join the nordics too.

It would only work if we gave each country equal representation instead of population based representation because otherwise us and Norway would cuck up the other countries.

The thing is to escape EU and make nordic union. Then we don't have to pay you fuckers to fix your shithole. It's not our job.

Du är efterbliven om du räknar länder utanför den skandinaviska halvön (Danmark) som ett skandinaviskt land

Scotland isn't Nordic nor would you want yet another Sweden-like country.

Nordic union =/= Scandinavian union
And you're calling me a retard

>You gotta take care of your shit, you're literally the only one of us that has a problem.

No it's not faggot. Your cops don't even wear guns, heroin addicts inject openly outside cop and train stations, Oslo is way more shitskinned than Stockholm and your work force is so entitled that 2/3 Norwegian employers would rather hire a Swede than a Norwegian. Plus you cry about how we steal all your jobs and fuck all your women so...

The biggest indicator of ultra-bluepilled country is when a faggot country doesn't even realize how faggy they are. You're the shitskins of the North with your oil and way behind us in terms of moving towards a market based centrist economy.

wat? poland is contributon almost as much as it takes out, however that are just the donations. we send a lof of young people to germany and the UK, i think its the EU that benefits not us. besides donation as much as I wish they would, can't build a country. you can ask eastern germany about that. nothing can suplement a natural free market evolution.

They're way more based than you. London looks like one of our immigration offices and all your men are weak chinned faggots with a homosexual accent.

> i think its the EU that benefits not us.

oh actually, maybe i worded myself incorrectly. truth is, we both benefit since in the markets are not a zero sum based game. however implying that poland is somehow leeching off is very hurtful and simply untrue.

Every time i see here EU spending map it's the poles who are the biggest leeches.

Läs vad det står på kartan

True, but why is population density a good thing?

Everyone knows that urban areas lower birthrates. Hence, to have a sustainable white nation, you need large, vibrant rural areas.

>Nordic Union
>Estonia

Remove sweden and add Dutch, we are basically nordics but better

>we send a lof of young people to germany and the UK, i think its the EU that benefits not us.

So THAT'S how muslim leeches reasons. Interesting. Thank you carpenter for this great insight.

>The biggest indicator of ultra-bluepilled country is when a faggot country doesn't even realize how faggy they are.
Oh the irony

Everyone knows that smaller countries are better. Countries with high birthrates are third world countries.

>nordick union

depends on which data you count, if you count in the bailouts I think greeks would have surpassed us. if you went a step further and counted for the human pontetial migration I think poland might not look like a leecher and quite the opposite actually.

Your national teams are a bunch of Googles. Amsterdam is friggin jungle. When you speak it sounds like you're clearing your throats from cum.

i don't want swedes and don't care about norwegians or danes

Exactly read the fucking picture, it say that Norway Sweden and Denmark are scandinavian and that finland and iceland are part of the nordic countries and that Estonia has strong bonds with them not that they are all scandinavian

Oh boy, you are so so wrong. They are the Sweden of the British isles, why do foreigners think Scotland is based? They've voted left parties for decades and are currently voting for a authoritarian left party (over 50% of Scotland voted for them). The only reason they have low immigration is because they vote heavily for mass immigration then the immigrants go to London as thats where the money/jobs are thus it adds to Englands immigrant numbers.

Also London may aswell be a city state at this point considering how completely differant it is to England politically, ethnically and culturally. Do your research next time Jamal.

Fuck you Sweden.
Fix your heads and country first.
You crossfaggots are not worthy yet to join us.

Making excuses because NL joining the union would mean Sweden would get kicked from the most influential/powerful member position.

60%
Nigger president
Lost every way
Mothers of third wave feminism
Mothers of BLM
BLM
Riots
Rekt by shitskins in planes
Has tons of guns but gets rekt by blacks
Will soon be ruled by a woman
Owned and controlled by the jews at every level

Estonia became nordic? Im happy for them.

Actually, nvm my last comment, NL isn't even Nordic despite what other toothpaste said, we're Germanic.

We need to stay afloat as long as possible.
Youre comming with us.

>No it's not faggot. Your cops don't even wear guns, heroin addicts inject openly outside cop and train stations, Oslo is way more shitskinned than Stockholm and your work force is so entitled that 2/3 Norwegian employers would rather hire a Swede than a Norwegian. Plus you cry about how we steal all your jobs and fuck all your women so...

Uhm

all norwegian police officers openly carry glocks now, and allways have a fully loaded HK416 in their cars.

poles have a significantly lower unemployment rate and a lot of them get nationalized to the point where you won't be able to tell apart a native from a someone with polish descent. i think we are a better deal for the countries than the muslims, and its worse for poland than the muslim countries since the muslim countries have no birth issues. poland has, we can't just keep on sending people away.

also just for fun: pic rel, welfare recipients in the netherlands. notice anything?

How can geography be so poetic. It's incredible.

Ta reda på vad skandianviska halvön är, skåne äckel

Are we the mexicans of the north?

Why is Norway in it? they aren't Nordic.

They could be a world power strong enough to charge a light bolb.

We do not want to became Nordic.
Useless christcucks and leftist commie scum as they are.
Estonia is Estonia.

dirty southerner

dagbladet.no/2011/02/08/nyheter/innenriks/svensker_i_norge/15345078/

Kinda.

Our language may be ugly, but it's not as gay sounding as swedish. I lose 50% testosterone and get the urge to write a poem at starbucks when I hear a swede speak ikea language

No they are in a completely irrelevant position

Slavs stick out like sore thumbs due to how fugly you all are and you're Muslim-tier criminals in the Nordics.

Go fuck yourself, Sergei.

Your country is below sea level. Soon there wont even be a country to join the union.

No one wants to make Estonia "Nordic" aside from a handful of reddit autists.

Your economy is fucking weak, your flag is shit and you're all a bunch of slavs.

Verdoe je tijd niet aan degenerates nikker.
Zweden is dood. Daarom shitpost ie.
Rusland, oud duitsland, oostenrijk en spanje.

Finland and Estonia is Russia's turf, but you can keep the rest.

we have been conquering the sea for the last centuries

youtube.com/watch?v=lxBANie_LdM

Sweden pls, get raped by Pajeed and Achmed.
We already fixed the below sea level thing, 50 years ago

Ikea commercials that promote gays and interracial make me barf

>Finland and Estonia is Russia's turf, but you can keep the rest.

You're our rape babies. We take what we want.

I get it. Stay proud and independent.

>we have been conquering the sea for the last centuries

And soon the sea will conquer you...

Why not? My mother´s from there and they wouldn´t have to be so nervous of Russia anymore. Besides, as anyone who has played eu4 will know, Estonia is really important if you need to attack Muscovy.

Sustainable means that you don't end up as a shit-tier country. Getting to a birthrate of say, 2.2 is good. 22.2 is bad. Or, if you're Germany, 1.2

>sweden is probably getting conscription back

>Conscripting tens/hundreds of thousands of muzzies and niggers and training them

That will surely increase your security Sven

we are all in the same shit except for estonia

Your country is above Melanin levels, soon their will only be new africa.

Do I sense a "WE WUZ" episode? You can take my cock behind your cheek pal, that's my best offer.

>Why not? My mother´s from there and they wouldn´t have to be so nervous of Russia anymore. Besides, as anyone who has played eu4 will know, Estonia is really important if you need to attack Muscovy.

If Binland can join then so can Estonia.

Yes all the nordics should share the load.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Atleast we die without, can't say the same for you svën

This

If a Nordic Union did decide to take Estonia, Russia would not be in a position to do anything about it.

Your Northwestern forces are far weaker than the Norwegian/Finnish forces in that area, and Sweden/Denmark would be able to take Estonia pretty easily.

What exactly are you going to do, withdraw your troops from Ukraine? Or those guarding the Chinese border? Or maybe leave yourself open to attack from Poland?

While your country is huge, that is also your weakness. You don't have the spare resources to attack us.

>Your country is above Melanin levels, soon their will only be new africa.

You're probably writing this in a 2 square meter apartment with a communal shower, faggot. Our grand union can't have boxtrolls who lives under the sea and speaks cum throat.

Absolutely not.
Fuck off, Sven. If we're creating an union, you're not part of it.

They'd be an economic superpower for sure. I doubt they'd use military to gain influence over their neighbors like America and Russia do though.

S-H is nordic too you faggot

Good boy.

Ha no kek.

There's a shooting in Malmo right now.

Fuck if we ever want a small union with all your god damn sandniggers running around.

The only reason you fucks became relevant is because the Germans needed sulfur. you were cucked back then, you're cucked now.

Bombing your cuck centrals would do the trick I assume.

I can't speak for all of slavs however adjusted for population for poles within the UK are at native levels. I think the slighly crime comes from being raised in a poor environment. that being saId I would imagine the stat to be better within other countries, especially norway since norwegian is less accesible than english.

for example in the USA polish - americans make above average salaries and are classified LOW in FBI data.

your racism doesn't hold up confronted with facts.

Stay strong my distant relatives.
Going to visit you next spring. What to see?

Russians would wipe you out in a day.

Please Russia bomb sweden just all of it. Then we can make this union happen.

>The only reason you fucks became relevant is because the Germans needed sulfur. you were cucked back then, you're cucked now.

The only reason YOU became relevant is because...

ok, I'm lost.

Danes are even worse than swedes.
Cocky assholes who stole our flag!
Enjoy your bbc, god i hope that all you arrogant asses will go down in flames

We are completely fine in our current misery. No need for extra burden.

first kick out all non europeans and all trators as well.

"Blease Russia."

"Blease Sweden."

God you're such homos...

Everything in its time, my mongolic brethren.

We are nervous of what course Sweden is on currently even bit more. Russia is Russia as it is always been but you Swedes are becoming a nightmare.
Worse than Russia nightmare.

And you prmote your shit here and try to corrupt our children and want to drawn us in immigrants.

Go fuck yourselves.

We would like to, but there's currently no Norwegian producer of Zyklon B.

The largest producers these days would be the US chemical industry. It's good to see that the US industry retains its world leading position in some markets.

All these countries + western Europe is honestly shit nowadays. Let us just be shit separately

NO.

Stop trying, Sven.

If there ever was going to a union of sorts it would be without you.

Dead people float better than live ones - you're managing that course just fine by yourselves. You don't need to drag us with you.

With what?
Your air assets in the northwestern military district are simply not up to the task and wouldn't get past the Nordic Union's air force.

Now, if the USMC hadn't cucked the whole F-35 aircraft with their retarded VTOL fetish, we'd be even more capable, but present day, we'd still wipe the floor with your anemic NW-forces.

We do not want to.
There is nothiog, absolutely nothing to learn from Sweden. They should serve as warning to others what leftist insane scum can do to a country.

Too bad Finland is strongly influenced by you. Hope they uncuck themselves and beat you up badly. We will help and If this is not sufficent we will unleach Russians on you.

Get fucked.

Dude, I live in a rural as fuck state in America and our 2nd largest city is 2x as big as Malmo.

You fuckers need to breed.

>Thread about a union
>Posts are basically Sven telling people to fuck off and desperately justifying why they aren't kek'd

Nope. Their forces that they can bring to bear on us are simply not sufficient to beat what we already have.

Especially if we have all of Scandinavia + Finland's forces to fight with.

The airforce alone would bleed the Russian advance enough to stop it.

I know that Finland isn't going to be of that much use, but Sweden's stuff is actually pretty decent, as is Denmark's.

That map is called "Denmark"

Sweden is cucked shithole just like Britain though.
We die together.

Why do you even assume only NW military district will be engaged in wiping your cuck ambitions out?

We don't need to be huge. We just need to have a sustainable birth rate. And the only way to get there in the long run is by having a vibrant rural area.

I would

estonia gave you your flag, dannebrog, in the battle of lyndanisse. tallinn literally means 'danish town'. so be gentle with your brothers

Kek Finland has the best ground forces of all of you

Sorry sven, Sweden isn't part of the nordic union anymore. Its become swedistan and you should escape with your life before you become a cuck.

Estonia is a burden, they are a poor country.

Next spring? Well, I dont know, Im not an expert turist, but there are some places that just came to my mind.
1. Lillafüred (pic related)
2. Eger
Hmm.
And maybe you should visit Emőd,Vatta,Csincse.. they are not that special but these are the places where I grew up. And maybe you should visit Miskolc. Miskolc is not that beautiful, it looks pretty communist, and really poor people live there.

Gtfo dude, you have no power here

>Forening med sverige
Kun hvis vi får tojrene, vi gider ikke jeres pis længere.

And what makes you think we are cucked ? Every Estonian I've met so far has been really positive about us Finns

Help us get rid of this EU/Sweden fucking us all over.

>There is nothiog, absolutely nothing to learn from Sweden.

Oh nothing huh? We make more industry world leaders in one year than you've done during your entire existence.

But whatever. We already own the majority of your banking with SEB and Swedbank plus a shit ton of your companies so technically you already belong to us.

Because your other military districts are either:
> On the other side of the world waving your dicks at China.
> On the other side of the world, waving your dicks at the stans
> Busy waving your dicks at Ukraine.
> Busy waving your dicks at Poland.

You might be able to move the units near Poland towards Scandinavia, but by the time you get there, you'd no longer have the rail infrastructure to move your armour quickly.

And while you might be happy that Königsberg would be a smouldering ruin by the time you'd get there, let me remind you that that's where the baltic fleet lives. We can spam stealthed cruise missiles at you, and you can't do shit about it.

Then there's the real fact that you don't have the logistical muscle to feed and resupply your soldiers if you do invade us.

>Army reserves of 400k men
>Not much use

Bro what?

Economic or military Union? Should we share natural resources? We haven´t had any need för that earlier, y´know?

Considering how bad it went for Norway last time, it is certain that we will never join another nordic union. We have only been independent for 100 years.

>Estonia and Finland
>Nordic

>Germany and Netherlands
>Not Nordic

You have Swedish as your second official state language, this is for starters.
Leftist commies ravage in Helsinki and try to make your country Sweden 2.0

Do something about it.

Oh you're a military tactician in the making, I see, well then faggot war me IRL not online and see that happens :^)

Keep your weird shit!

No, you really don't.
Your army is so old fasioned it still thinks that disco isn't dead.

Your air force is good, but your ground forces are all quantity over quality. You don't have the equipment to be a great military.

Yeah be a good cuck and shut it, you're argument is irrelevant and so is your country. Especially since you're not doing anything about it. You niggas are lost. Seeking alliances with countries that matter.
Until you fight for your rights, you're worth as much as the shitpost you just made. Now be a good cuck and lick that achmed cum out your wife.

We did "belong" to soviet union 25 years ago too.

>Estonia is a burden, they are a poor country.

They have a respectable amount of Viking genetics just like Scotland and are historically linked to the union.

You are dead wrong, the Russians have special force brigades peppered along the Finnish border, if a war started with Finland, Russia would obliterate the big cities in Finland in a heartbeat. The problem is the ground assault logistics and guerilla warfare. Also, the Russians have Spetsnaz brigades near Viipuri & St. Petersburg which have the capability of reaching Helsinki in an hour.

>Second lieutenant in the Finnish army reserve here

What's that strong tie that Estonia has with the nordic nations?

Estonia isn't nordic but Finland is.

we nords now

It is Viborg btw.

iceland has fish and power
denmark has pigs and beans
norway has oil and fjords
sweden has military jets and niggers
finland has wood and electronics
greenland has hard to extract minerals and abos

>nationalize most of it
>heavy conscription provides workforce
>minimum citizen wage for all
>heavy incentives and investment in automation
>conscripted workforce man automated private factories
>army extracts minerals from greenland, provides structure for abo tards
>incentives for families and more children
>immigration not needed or justifiable for any economic reasons
>use chinese model of sending our army of public servants to shitholes in africa and building infrastructure there in exchange for resources and influence
>be dismantled from the inside by US and Russian intelligence services afraid of our growing power
>paranoia turns leaders into brutal fascists
>global effort of brainwashed masses helps jews bring down our evil fascist experiment

..wait this reminds me of something

They don't need guns even tho they have them on them now and in their cars. We don't habe handgrenade attacks, mass shootings and rapes like you do. Your cops do have guns, but they quit the force and run from them like the pussies they are. 'swedes fuck our women' kek, why are all your women in Norway? Every shop I see, there is this white blue eyed swedish girl with a norwegian bf. You've all cut off your balls since your girls are fleeing over here inatead. You failed as men. If our viking ancestors saw what became of Sweden and the cuckness you've achieved until now, they'd puke blood because they'd be so ashamed.

Oh, you're fucking cucked. And it's not only Helsinki and Turku, it's your other bigger cities as well - absolutely littered with "refugees" and other assorted diverse figures.

I just came back from Tampere and honestly, from the streets it seemed like there were 30% darkies about. They're certainly noticeable, not a rarity.

Don't fucking bring Scotland in this, all we did was kidnap them and raid their villages

Nah, be a degenerate on your own. Leave this board. Nobody want's your weak chinned opinion.

>Good luck spreading those genes svën

>I know that Finland isn't going to be of that much use

You do realize that we have one of the biggest armed forces in Europe, right? Also, our military has practically always been trained for one purpose only, and that is fight the Russians.

Hell, even our primary service rifle is designed to use also AK magazine but not vice versa.

Just because we use 50 year old gun doesn't make us useless. We are trained well 6-12 months of training per men and our airforce is pretty shit with only like 60 hornets.

Sweden occupied us in the history and made 75 000 estonians starve to death in the process.

Finnish is a close relative language to Estonian and we have much in common on ethnical/cultural/ancestoral level. Too bad Swedes cucked them.

There are your ties.

No they'd simply be a larger union of cucked countries.

Should they uncuck themselves, remove kebab, and unify then they'd be a great European power but nothing more than a significant World one - total population is too small to be anything more.

98% white, wew. I could start the same shit about Tallinn being full of Russians and gypsies but why would I spew insults at like-minded people in here, we are all on the same side in here man.

London is the only cucked city in the entirety of the U.K.
They could have it surrounded in 2 days and kill the hamdullahs

Yeah. But you get my meaning though

None. None at all. I don't know why swedenistan included them. They're russia or some shit. Honestly, I'm 31, I learnt about Estonia about 3 years ago. In other words, they're completely irrelevant in our little union.

Putinin punainen nappi?

A dude with a rifle isn't much use by himself. Because in order for him to be of use, he must be shipped over to something he can shoot, and then he has to shoot it before it shoots him.

The reservist with a gun, no matter how good a man he might be, will be hampered if he doesn't have transport, doesn't have supply, doesn't have support, and so on.

The Finnish reservists would unfortunately die because they don't have the technology (mundane shit like night vision goggles for example are a major force multiplier), they don't have the fire support, and they don't have the transport capabilities needed to move them into a good position in time.

They'll simply be outmaneuvered, attacked where they're not looking, at the times they are not ready.

Numbers alone do not account for much.

Or to be more facetious:
400 000 men alone is just a math question:
Every 100th bullet hits.
A NATO 5.56 and NATO 7.62 both cost around 7 NOK.

400 000 * 100 * 7 = 280 million NOK. We can afford that.

If you want to make your 400 000 men dangerous, give them fire support, mount them in IFVs, give them modern goggles, and so on and so forth. But if you were to do all that, you'd not afford 400 000 of them, now would you?

>Too bad Swedes cucked them

What Swedes did to Finland?

It's not hard to make industry leaders when more than 50% of the population is an ascendant from the saudi prince.

Holy shit, you stupid cuck, your fantasies are just that, fantasies. If you ever attack russia for stupid reasons like occupying estonia you would lose nato support just like that. Without nato russians would probably nuke you.

We have the biggest artillery out of the whole EU except for Germany.

Stormcloaks > Imperials

>You niggas are lost.

Sweet nigger lingo there, cum gurgler.

You have as many muslims as we do so you should shut your face.

Also the reason why you're not as white as the nordics and Germany etc is because muslims are already in your genetics. The current 4% is only a fraction of the actual shitskin DNA in your country so you are already lost. Why is, do you think, that every "white" dutch looks like an arab?

>Starting with the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire through the independence of Indonesia, the greater Kingdom of the Netherlands contained the world's largest Muslim citizenry.

>2014
You realize that there are many illegal ones right? And that governments lie to us about how many refugees they accept.

But Russia has the ultimate defense against invasion:
You literally have nothing worth taking.

Eesti stays with us

Do not worry, EU army dissolves and sabotages Finns army potential in no time if they join.

Ask Finns.

Have you actually been in the military? Because I have. We certainly do have fire support, we have great artillery and we just bought more leopards. I'm 100% confident that our military can & will do its job if the need arises.

Considering pic related is now your average Swedish nationalist, probably not.

That's cute, but magazines don't win wars. Armies do.
The Finnish army is like the Austrian one during the battle of Koeniggretz. It's just 20 years out of date, but those 20 years are the ones in which all the important shit happened that century.

B-but where is russian north-west

Built you universities, cities and in general raised the standard of living during the process. Shit wasn´t all sunshine here in stockholm either. Every year seemed to have some problem and a lot of people starved (Plague, war with the danes, etc.)

We have nightvision scopes on our guns. We already have massive ammunition reserves and food reserves. You don't worry we have planned this.

There's no need for Cred Forums -memes dude, like I said, we are all on the same side here

Isn't it Russia that rapefugees are being sent from? I know they send a lot of them to Norway from there so I assume they do it to Finland as well.

60 hornets is enough to be a pretty major pain in the ass of any Russian incursion. A hundred thousand people in the wrong place on the other hand, is not.

I know that you're not in NATO, so you don't have the experience of Afghanistan and other fun places to show you what modern tech does to your ability to wage war, but it's a pretty big change.

Because becoming an even bigger multicultural pot is better faggot? Until Western Europe changes it will stay shit, becoming like mini EU isn't better.
Delusional much? England alone is under 80% white just like the Netherlands and the mudshits and niggs are in cities like Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds as well.

No reason to be illegal in Finland when you get welfare if you just sign up.

Sjælland/Copenhagen would be better under a union with Netherlands. Jylland and Fyn could stay in Scandinavia.

So this is the excuse to ferry out food supplies from Estonia and let us starve?

And now you want union...

Actually you can't get welfare without identification, that's the issue in here. The winters are so unforgiving that the refugees rather go back than live here without cash

>population
Current war score between Iceland and UK is 3-0 in our favor. Our kids having fun crushed you this summer at your national sport that you spend billions on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars#Third_Cod_War
1 trawlerman wounded[79]
15 frigates damaged[80]
1 supply ship damaged

And it´s not hard to shitpost when 50% of your population comes from Asia.

It is Sweden who sends you tons of rapefugees. Russia sent you some kilos and took them back too afaik.

This is before the big refugee shit though and that most likely don't count all niggs born in finland.

No, Sweden just deports them back to where they came from. Ahmeds in Sweden stay in Sweden. Russia are too poor to use their money on deportations

they want to conscript what little white swedes that are left and kill them all off in a pointless war somewhere hot and far away from home

Had to feed the armies somehow, or would you rather have your genepool tainted by the saxons? I think not.

I can't imagine why you're country is being raped when you've got tactical a genius like yourself, if the majority of non natives is holed up in a big ass city and you get the rest of the real natives to join up and surround those citys, they don't stand alot of chance, do they now svën?
No but you're the expert on minority issues so i'll take you're advice.
>thanks based ikea.

Last year we got like 100 refugees form russia and sweden sent us 30000

16k refugees in 2015, 80% of their asylum applications have been rejected. On the other hand, you got 160k last year. Got any idea about the % of accepted asylum applications from last year ?

I remember that month. We found out that the russians were sending rapefugees over here, so Sylvi Listhaug sent them back to Russia by bike in 40 degrees celcius. I kekd so much. A big "fuck you, your problem" from us.

no.

We learned our lesson after the Kalmar union.

Never again.

Also, sort out your immigration problem, it's dripping onto us.

Really?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Oooh that come back, you got me there svën.
>Don't act like you're not jealous of our asian population
>Having light-skinned refugees is a blessing. you wouldn't know, would you achmed?

Yeah, this one's fucking amazing. Imagine how great this union would be compared to the EU. Damn I get erect even thinking about it

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers

>sweden getting conscription back

now careful with forcing shitskins

you are going to train a bunch of terrorists

You forgot somehing. You forgot Finnish protests on Swedish borders - rajat kiini - close the borders, because rapefugee hordes were marching through Sweden to Finland (and I personally think they still march).
Because your king is ultimate cuck, Norway, we do not hear about your protests but you should watch your Swedish border too.

This is the Sweden, you should know them.

Stop whining, you were not the only ones to suffer from the great famine. We lost over 300k people which was some 30% of our population back then.

Not true, here's the official statistic

like five? Our beaurocracy has seen better days.

Estonians are Baltic people not Nordic, I find it shameful they deny their heritage so adamantly.
>Esti logic
>Muh leftist cuck ideology
>nigger lover swedes are our people
>must assimilate sand dindus
>fuck truly nigger hating lithuanians and estonians they are fascist
>muh nordic heritage

kys estonian traitors

There is no way im willing to be part of Swedistan. You are worse than jews with your subversive cuckoldness at this point.

>thanks based ikea.

Google returns "IKEA of Indonesia". One of your largest ethnic minorities and a former colony. They have influenced your cuisine. Famous dutch-indonesians include Giovanni van Bronckhorst.

The irony couldn't be greater.

We unleached Russians on you for that. Too bad they did not finish their job. Hope Achmed finishes it and then dies from hunger.

You are fucking retarded, Do you really think natives will surround multicult cities? If that was the case it would already be done wouldn't it? The cities are the biggest source for our economy and all leftist are there, do you really think it would be that easy?

But who knows, you're the expert.

This is 2015

Stop fucking with our flag, we are not christcucks here.

Thank you, banter doesn´t come naturally to me! Especially sad since banter is our greatest weapon against leftism, I´ve noticed.

Haha """""""expel""""""! Where and how? In other words they will not be given refugee "status" but they will still receive wellfare, free housing/education/health services because to do otherwise would be seen as racist and intolerant.

Svën don't be sad. The end of your society will be swift and painfull, be happy sharia will be blessed upon you. That's what you wanted right?
>Don't be a swede, face your death like a man.

This.

And these show the numbers that come from sweden only? Anyway, I´m convinced.

Yes, you have a lot of artillery. However, it's towed artillery, which means it dies to counterbattery fire the second it opens up.

Which is cute and all, but it doesn't fix the structural problems that the Finnish military faces: It's prepared to fight a war ca. 1974. It's the Austrian army at Koeniggretz.

Remind me of how that one turned out for the Austrians again?

Indeed. And while we've spent our first round of upgrades on our IFVs, your first 40 tanks have already arrived.

Neat. Those tanks are a real asset to the Finnish military, in a way that 400 000 reservists can never hope to be.

But you still lag behind in keeping your force modern. You still prepare to fight the cold war gone hot.

It's just not all that great.

On one hand you have modern MLRS systems and decent Russian self propelled artillery.

On the other hand you have tons of towed shit that is useless on a modern battlefield, that needs to be modernized.

And then there's the fucking retarded mix of old soviet shit and modern western stuff.

Is there parts of the Finnish army that's fucking useful as fuck? Yes. but there's a lot of deadwood that needs to be cut out.

That was really our own politicians doing it so that they could blame Russians while accepting refugees. While the Russians pull a lot of shit, that one was on us.

Where do you base this "knowledge" of yours? Yes we do have outdated equipment but that means mostly our towed artillery pieces and some of the vehicles for troop carrying. Also we do have our fighting frontline troops covered for that "technology" consisting scopes and NV capabilites.

yes you are muslim cucks just like your swedes

They still count as minorities in our country, can you say the same about your achmeds and somalie?

How do you know it wouldn't work, have you tried it coward?

That's actually true. Holy shit, they used to conquer and pillage shit, if vikings would see that females run their country now and "men" complain not being able to dildo themselves without feeling unmanly. Holy shit, I'm dead. Sweden, your finished flush yourself together with the undesirables, you actually accomplished what you wanted.

But our food was ferried out to feed you. We would be OK if "great Sweden" was not robbing us from our food to feed swedes.

Their muh armies got a good beating from Russians for this.

Gotta keep it up to date though, /pol is the perfect place.
You're doing good my friend.
Just refer to leftys as communists or cucks.

EU was tolerable when it was a trade union. Now it has gone insane, thinking it's a government, holding trade hostage to force countries to implement self-destructive shit.

We have this thread all the time, and Sweden always ends up throwing a tantrum.

Shut up, we do not want to join their cuck union. It is the Swedes who want us to join them and help their little commie utopia to stay afloat.

Fuck them.
And seriously, Finland, uncuck yourself and get the streets of Helsinki back.

if you are so brave faggot why don't you start? I'll gladly join if it works.

9% Lutheran, Estonia is lost to the Russians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Estonia

Sweden is just going through an experimental faggot phase, they are still Nordic.

If the Nordic Union opened up a gift shop and sold stringed instruments they could call it Nord Strums.

>Yeah, this one's fucking amazing. Imagine how great this union would be compared to the EU. Damn I get erect even thinking about it

Yeah but sadly this thread is like a historical synopsis though. Swebro is like "famlam, lets make the Nordics great again" and then immediately other nordbros chimes in with moaning. That's literally our history. Sweden has always been like "hey lets build an empire and boss Asia and Europe" and then we're like "hey Norway and Denmark, why did you faggots attacks us when we were off MNGA??"

That's why we're the master race and our little brothers are pretenders. Because we think in terms of greatness and glory while they think in terms of petty arguments and envy. We could have owned Europe and large parts of Asia by now if it wasn't for those faggots. Even in the near history when there was plans for Telia and Telenor to create a leading telecom company who would've pawned Europe, the Norwegians somehow found a way to bottle it out of envy and inferiority complex.

No need to get upset, cousin.

>Estonia
>Nordic

From where they came then if not from Sweden, bastard?

Finns had many protests on your border, do you think they do not know who sent them in?

Your intrest in logistics are impressive, what do you study?

>the northern caliphate rises

Yes, and I believe the death toll would've been much higher without even that small aid.

Sometimes I really do wonder how different things would've been for us if it was the Russians who conquered us in the 1200s

Please ignore these nigger lovers.

>fucking estonians
>nords
Topfuckingkek

>sweden
>masterrace

The same argument can be said about many countries though, Germany let them in to Denmark which then let them in here, if anything it's Turkey and Greece to blame for starting the trend.

Check your plood pressure, m8!

>Goytchland
>calling anyone else shitty

Better to have low population than 2 million Muslims a month

>Us
>Ever being innocent
user, I don´t know how to break this too you...

Wtf is wrong with you?
This is fucking childish, others do stupid things too type of "argument" do justify your own stupidity and HOSTILITY towards your neighbors.

>no alternatives but death

A thousand times this

Does your army have any spare hyenas left?

Kek

*do -> to

>They still count as minorities in our country, can you say the same about your achmeds and somalie?

Yes. We have the same amount as muslims as you do, not including the horde that race mixed your half-arab country historically, and you don't even want to go there with niggers, you have 400 000 of them and less than 80% of your country is "dutch" (aka nigger-arab-dutch).

78.3% Dutch
5.9% other EU
2.3% Turks
2.2% Moroccans
2.1% Indo
2.0% Surinamese
0.8% Caribbean
6.4% others

We're not coming. Stop making these threads.

Was answer to

The EU would actually be a good idea if it was a right wing pro European anti non white government.

Fuck off Sven, you had your chance but you rejected the Kalmar union and then cucked yourself instead.

Estonia is not nordic, it would never join.
I would only feel alright about having stronger ties with Finland and Latvia.

only dan and norway can follow Sven coz they're in the same shit as you (maybe norway is already a muslim country

sweden has become the cancer of europe please kill everyone you know and then yourself.

We need HANZE, not another silly union.

It's the EU to blame for letting them in the EU in the first place

A proper EUROPEAN Union would have machine gunned down the invading rats

You're welcome to join.

>user, I don´t know how to break this too you...

I didn't say we were innocent. But clearly we are the master race, just look at we have produced compared to our neighbors and the great deeds we have done. If they'd just let us drive the damn thing and sat quiet in the passenger seat we all would have been better off because of it. We built Norway. We built Binland. We built Estonia. We built much of Russia. It's obvious we should be the leaders.

You seem like a reasonable sort. That is fucking rare on Cred Forums

500 years. Still pissy? How would your Kalmarunionen look like?

It doesn't start in a week faggot. Napoleon didn't get to power on his own, caesar didn't. You need a group backing you up when it's time to go. I've got people, do you?

Fucking with our flag is fucking with our identity.
It will be punished.

You should do something with those raping your flag and your identity not spread the insanity.

>We're not coming. Stop making these threads.

You've got it confused. We're not asking. You and Estonia would be more like our house niggers with house benefits.

I actually like Denmark and wish to move there in the future. Face it, Estonia is done, russia is cucking us and will continue to do so, until there are lots of more russians living here, at which point "we" are just gonna vote to join mummy russia.
Denmark on the other hand, needs able men to get comfy in the coming race war. Also danish girls are the bomb. Mhmmm.
To bad it's still meme tier lego country, but I can work with that.

What are you even talking about at this point? If it makes you feel better We have one of the strictest borders in Europe right now and our anti immigrant party is currently 20% in the polls.

Even now? When our leaders are showing how much they are LACKING in leadership skills?

I'm not pissy, if anything I am happy it never was. Now we don't have to deal with your shitty politicians calling for the extermination of native scandinavians but only swedes.

Fuck off. You aren't any better than Russians.

why don't you start by making sweden great again?

>Swedes
>Leaders

so the whole of northern europe can become a cesspol of scum, degenerancy and multiculturalism? swedes won't even defend their culture or their women, they are a failed race, and the world will be a better place once you are whipped out, and we come in to clean up the mudslime scum you willingly imported

BUT WE NEED YOURS! There is a certain bravery that the current Swedish politicians lack. This DRIVE that creates golden ages.

Well, to be fair, I don´t actually know if your politicians have that drive either.

Good for you, The New Country.
Lets see how it plays out.

>TOP TIER
Latvia
Poland
Spain
Lithuania
Estonia
Finland
Switzerland
Russia
UKraine

(MID TIER...EVERYYONE ELSE)

>SHIT TIER: TURKEY, UK, FRANCE, SWEDENISTAN, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, NO

If building us means our Estonian population going from ~800 000 to ~400 000 then yes, you built us.

Swedish the masta race union, we wuz kangs

>Yes. We have the same amount as muslims as you do, not including the horde that race mixed your half-arab country historically, and you don't even want to go there with niggers, you have 400 000 of them and less than 80% of your country is "dutch" (aka nigger-arab-dutch).

The current population ofthe Netherlandsis16,992,682as of Sunday, September 25, 2016, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

Sweden 2016: 9,875,378

If we've got the same amount of non-native you're the one that's fucked based on population right?
Great argument svën.
That multi cultural schooling system has been working wonders for your country, can't disagree with that
>allah blessed you, be proud.

Why is there so much hostility in this thread? Whites need to stick together in these critical times.

Yours definitely didn't judging by the cry for help you're trying to hide.

We cant stick together because we have race traitors among us that would choose a sand nigger over their own blood.

Sweden is trying to spread their insanity and hostile/stupid ambitions (to keep themselves afloat, Swedes in any union think only about themselves) and is beaten for this.

This. I don't agree with OP, but the in-fight is petty weird.

Never seen Estonians view Finland in such a negative light before.

Whites do, we can't use degenerates though. They're the reason we're in this position.
We can't use gullible people in our army, makes us seem like black lives matter.

Well, originally, the concept of a N.U. might seem sexy, but this is Cred Forums, we discuss things through shitposting.

For example, some estonians in this thread show mighty concern of the possibility that Sweden, being the current nation with the largest populace, will hog too much power.

>so the whole of northern europe can become a cesspol of scum, degenerancy and multiculturalism? swedes won't even defend their culture or their women, they are a failed race, and the world will be a better place once you are whipped out, and we come in to clean up the mudslime scum you willingly imported

Sweden built the most successful economic system in the world, Jamal. A system that now benefits all our neighbors, Germany and England. If you faggots had kept your jews and feminists contained we wouldn't be in this position. It all started when our prime minister, who'd been a former CIA informative, turned his back on the US and randomly got executed by a lone assassin. Some years later George Soros destroyed our independent banking system with currency manipulation. Then our feminist groups suddenly got massive fundings and started transforming our blue collar labor parties to SJW platforms based on your third wave feminism and multi-culti bullshit.

You are the venom that's destroying the world, not us.

Degenerate traitors* learn your pronounce.
>Remember we're above them.

What was negative in relation to Finland ITT? Point it out.
Are you Finnswede?

to be fair everyone views Finland in a negative light

estonia isnt nordic and finland shouldnt be either, they both are baltic. (((they))) already say estonia needs diversity even tho there is barely a million estonians in the fucking world, damn your cuck union, damn it to hell

Swedes need this union only to keep their insanity afloat and fuck others over again.

The grass is always greener in your own backyard, even if it's slowly withering away.

The women that get pregnant get killed by muslims. The woman that get raped commit suicide.
How is this reason for concern, it's just a manual reboot.

thank you

Already stated in my post. But still, how do you create a mileu for ambitious individuals to take the lead in wellfare state? Russeau never really answered that question.

I like how these threads always become a huge shitflinging free for all

Could you link me the ebay page where you bought this fairy tale?

Our biggest issue is 90% of the poles who come over are poor uneducated white trash shit.

We knowing, most native poles I know know it.

We basically import criminals and retards for no reason.

I've got nothing against poles.

I hate "Polish" immigrants

why does everyone hate us fennoswedes?

sweden hates us because we are some sort chinese knockoffs or something

regular finns hate us for any reason

estonians apparently hate us too

>America the venom that's destroying the world

This a thousand times

The world was fine before the American Revolution with their freedom and tolerance and kikemocracy bullshit

We are not Baltic, we are Fenno-Ugric as are Finns.
Latvia, Lithuania are Baltic.

>no source

ok

>If we've got the same amount of non-native you're the one that's fucked based on population right?

No you got 4% and we got 5%. And you got much more historical race mixing and other minorities, mainly from Africa and nigger countries (approx 7%). Most of our muslims aren't even arabs or niggers since more than half are European muslims.

This is because only the trash emigrate looking for jobs, while the educated ones stay in Poland. Personally I would choose a pole any day over a sand nigger.

redirecting to

We´re just jealous. Our favourite past-time in the skärgård is spending an hour in a sauna, för helvete.

Maybe it's because of your crimes against Finns? Or that you're living in the wrong country? Just move back to Sweden already.

Its a fact Estonians are Baltic people. My masters degree in Estonian Baltic heritage says so.

Why dont you assimilate and do not let Finland have Finnish as their sole official language?

Biggest cucks in Finland seem to be fennoswedes too. Correct me if I am wrong, not been to Finland for 10 years,

Finland + Estonia union is the only true one

Uralo-Finnic peoples must stay together

Top of the list in technology and education

fuck the rest of these nord fags

thx doc

You make it yourself you fuck. How retarded are you.
How to start a revolution 101:
1. Get a group of friends you trust with the same interrests on how society should be.
2. convince them they should convince others
3. ??
4. Take over of political system by force, total control.

All it takes to start a forest fire is a pyromaniac.

1 person, be the pyro that sets fire to the political forest.

>Ps. Ur a pleb gaylord.