> 2016
> voting against your economic interests because of white identity politics

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nm82v
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2016
>voting against your heritage because of white guilt

>2016
>voting against your social interests because of a nebulously justified moral imperative

>2008+8
>not voting a fucking white male

>2016
>voting for an absolute cunt

>2016
>Voting against getting a fucking job because gibmedats

>2016
>voting for the embodiment of crony capitalism and cultural Marxism

>War is in my economic self interests

Except it was started by Hillary in 2008. Another example of liberals just repeating lies until they become 'true'?

Wasn't birtherism literally Clinton though? I seem to recall it was a big deal last election. Oh wait, back then Obama also called her unqualified. I guess she really distinguished herself in those last four years of accomplishing... what exactly?

>2016
>meemeeing this hard

What a time to be alive

archive.is/nm82v
7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama ‘Birtherism’

>green
>text
Black text

It was more of a desperate attempt to save the black community from having the first black president be a complete and utter failure.

>birtherism was started by donald trump
[CITATION NEEDED]

Obama has been mediocre and incredibly better than GWB

He did to Ted Cruz though, and he's white.

>2016
>replying to these threads

@90317146
Describe how Crooked (((JP Morgan Chase))) Hillary is my best economic interest
Describe how Hillary is not my white identity

>"NEVER FORGET"

Oy vey, the chutzpah of these goyim...

hi CTR

Obama was a much better president than Dubya the Fucking Retard

Hillary will be an infinitely better president than Donald the Cretin

It's in my economic interests to NOT let 600,000 refugees into the country.
It's in my economic interests to NOT let globalists do whatever the fuck they want.

>> The Current Year
>> voting against common sense because of "her vagina"
Whew lad! I almost thought you weren't trolling for a minute!

>Pollacks 4 Hillary
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

>2016
>not saging all shill threads

>white identity politics
Both candidates are white dumb nigger.

Bush bombed less countries than obabo

Bush is a war criminal tho

Obama and Hillary have blood on their hands in the aftermath of the Arab Spring. When you see those heart-wrenching photos of dead and mutilated kids in Syria, that's THEM. Don't kid yourself!

I said it before and I'll say it again.

In the future people are going to look at these OccupyDemocrats pictures and study them extensively as propaganda of the 21st century. They will write entire theses on how easily misled thousands of people became from an organization that rivalled Soviet propaganda in terms of misdirection and outright lies. They will study the effect their format has, including their highlighting of key phrases and the sizing of the fonts involved. They will chuckle at how primitive the design is, yet how effective it has been in persuading an entire generation of SJWs and liberals that it is fact.

Mark my words. OccupyDemocrats is modern propaganda.

>look mom i posted it again!

Fox News, Breitbart and Infowars is all modern right wing extremist propaganda shit yet Cred Forums tards regularly cite them as sources

How would voting for Trump be against my economic interests?

More focused tax cuts on the wealthiest of Americans while shifting the tax burden on Middle class Americans

Passing more neoliberal economic policies that only benefit the corporate elite

Less regulations on Wall Street is always against the best interests of all Americans

Wow, you have never been here before.

Obama isn't African-American.

Why do the banks want bush or a clinton in the white house? It's almost like they all are working together.

wait, bankers donated to Bernie?

thanks ctr. good thing we got that record under control!

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

>voting against your economic interest

I laughed

It's feels over reals on Cred Forums, user.

>started
>blatantly lying
>started
He may have banged on about it longer than anyone else, and certainly longer than anyone needed to, but it's painfully obvious to anyone who looks at the evidence that he didn't originate it.

>implying war with russia is in favor of our economic interests
>implying being balkanized by ghettos and conquered by muzzies is in our economic interests
>1 post by this ID

wrong
it was started by clinton

>against your economic interests

Trump is going to lower my taxes, so I'm going to vote for him. Simple as that.

Actually, birtherism was started by a member of Hillary Clinton's campaign staff.

How is it possible for people to be as uninformed as you are?

I read the Penn memo in full.

It says absolutely nothing about claiming that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

The only thing it says is to attack Obama because he spent part of his life in Hawaii and Indonesia, and so he's supposedly out-of-touch with middle America.

Another Brietbart lie. What a surprise.

Thank you for Correcting The Record (tm)

Clinton wants to tax everyone who inherits a home on the appreciated value of the home, guess what anyone who inherits a home now owes capital gains tax typically 50,000$ to 400,000$ depending on the price of the home.

>Cred Forums cities FOX
(you)
>shitting on fox but not mentioning arguably more biased MSNBC

How is it racist to call into question where Obama was born but not for Ted Cruz in the last primary?

And they say we shitpost.