Explain to a 3rd worlder the islamization of Europe. Why can't you guys just be like "here are the rules...

Explain to a 3rd worlder the islamization of Europe. Why can't you guys just be like "here are the rules, don't like them, fuck off" to the newcommers?
"We eat pork and drink wine in this country, also, we don't cut clits from newborn girls. You're free to fuck off anytime"
I don't understand how is this a problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

insse.ro/cms/files/statistici/comunicate/RPL/RPL _rezultate definitive_e.pdf
iom.int/
abendblatt.de/hamburg/polizeimeldungen/article208273151/Auslaender-Kriminalitaet-in-Hamburg-Die-Zahlen-der-Polizei.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/mehr-gefangene-als-haftplaetze-auslaenderanteil-nimmt-zu-gefaengnisse-in-baden-wuerttemberg-sind-uebervoll_id_5881871.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump ffs

Because white people have something other races don't understand, something that sometimes I wish we didn't have.
We have compassion. Unfortunately, when you show compassion to something that doesn't have any it takes advantage of you. We bend our rules a little for these people because we feel sorry for them, and they lose respect for all of our rules as a result.

> Unfortunately, when you show compassion to something that doesn't have any it takes advantage of you.
That's sounds soooo like the fucking gypsies.

we're also the best killing machine in the world. we start hard, but one we do, we do it better then anyone... except mongols, those fucks could cleanse an entire nation in a few days.

Unfortunately out political elite won't nut up and admit they fucked up, so were stuck with the decision.

> out political elite
I thought you guys have *actual* democracy. Just vote for someone else, no?

>we
You're not white Romania.

Things I learned on Cred Forums:
>nobody is white

Islamization is a meme

Since ever germany took one million refugees their crime rates haven't increased. What did increase was refugee center arson committed by native germans.

If anything it galvanized society in ways not seen before as everybody helps refugees. Some of the refugees commit crime but its mostly petty - all the high profile crimes have been memed up by the right wing or russians, including Cologne where nobody actually ever got raped.

Its much the same in Sweden - if you live in Stockholm for a couple months like I did last year its mostly white people out on the streets, exactly what you'd expect.

Cred Forums is full of shit to a degree I'm only now beginning to realize and I've been here since /new/. At this point this place is a RIDF plant to influence western politics, many posters here take russian FSB money for their posts.

we're also the best killing machine in the world. we start hard, but one we do, we do it better then anyone... except mongols, those fucks could cleanse an entire nation in a few days.

Voting takes time and sometimes it doesn't even matter, especially in two-party systems. The American election this year is HUGE because it might actually do something, but most European elections are Shitty liberal retard #1 vs shitty liberal retard #2

Getting white people started on war might not be the best thing for the world to go through again. I have no doubt we would win but the world would once again be fractured and possible have new uninhabitable radiation zones

>this entire post
I expect much better from you in the future Poland.

>their crime rates haven't increased

They r 60℅white 40℅ gypsies, just like USA

man you have got to be kidding me. add an additional million of any group to anywhere, and crime will increase. even if the refugees commit crime at exactly the same rates as natives (PS: they dont), an increase will still occur sheerly because of the increase in population.

do you consider machete attacks petty? you must, because I can damn near guarantee that without refugees, there wouldn't have been any machete attacks

If it came to a democratic vote whether or not to take in refugees i'm almost certain it would be a no here in Denmark, but the people were not asked.
It's easy to be the person that shouts about how they want to be good towards everybody, but if you want to critique refugees it's different. The political party in Denmark that is very much against refugees is the 2nd biggest currently, but being anti-refugee or a nationalist is not something we talk about in Denmark. Those that do get the usual media treatment.

culture of corruption, in churches, political offices, and law enforcement
islam provides structure
people are gullible

I am often surprised by this. Why is it so hard to impose this on outsiders. It makes me wonder if I'm living in some virtual reality simulator and I'm being pushed to see how much insanity il accept or worse, our Politicians want to replace whites with 3Rd world scum.

Who is "you guys"? The people do not set policy. The elites set policy, and the elites are hostile Jews.

Actually there are at most 3%-10% of gypsies in Romania.

>omg that's so raycis

This is what our politicians and 99% of our celebrities say. Our population is brainwashed beyond saving.

Here are the rules: mudslimes not allowed.
Now fuck off

Actually most have half a dozen choices for cucks who can go on teo form a grand cuck coalition

>cut clits off girls

Literally nothing wrong with this tho

Then why have rape rates skyrocketed in Sweden?
What about the mass-scale rapes commited in Cologne, Germany?

Over 35% of all north african immigrants in germany egt sentenced for crime. That's mostly petty crime, desu. But just think about it. 35%. And that's just the ones that were caught.
>their crime rates haven't increased

In souther germany, 1/7 of the prison inmates are refugees who got sentenced to prison in the last year.

This is also not just about crime, it's about culture. I don't want Islam to have ANY influence in my country.

Do you get paid for this?

WTF ! Is part of ur evil plan to send all ur gypsies to the wealth countries to beg?

Blatant lying.

because israel wants more land and they're making us take care of all of the muslims that used to live on it.

wtf I hate poland now

We are being replaced.
I guess the majority of Cred Forums are 16-25 and most only have experience living with parents or just renting where they can afford. When you get onto the buyers ladder you will start to realise the full extent of the population replacement going on.
>Slav family moves in to end of my street few years ago, loud parties, drunk slavs, last summer they shook the whole street blowing up a gas canister in their back yard
>niggers move in 3 houses down, immediate problems with nigglets running around the neighbourhood, going onto people's property
>decide to sell up and move out. House is being bought by niggers (with govt. assistantance)
>finding a new house in my city is a fucking nightmare, Slavs everywhere. See really nice place in decent neighbourhood online. Go to viewing and there's a taxi on the driveway next door, and the other side there's an ice cream van (which means pakis in both houses)
>find one location that seems okay, quiet, friendly neighbors (old folks mostly, and a few other young couples)
>go to see local school for the kids. Brown faces and headscarves fucking everywhere.

"White flight" is over because there's nowhere to fly to. They're everywhere and nobody wants to live near them so they just take over.

Phah, the fat americunt cries about refugees and Islam. Go fuck yourself. If it wasnt because of your imperialism and lust for oil, Europe wouldnt be drowning in sandniggers these years.

I think this guy nailed it really. Going to a black middle school I saw how they act and they are professionals at identifying weaker targets and taking advantage of push overs. White people for cultural reasons aren't like this and I think Euros who have never encountered these sorts of people. Also as far as demographic shifts those rapefugees will vote in the politician the most identify with, considering they have way more kids than whites every city will end up with some muslim eventually

Multiculturalism.
Cultural Marxism.
Virtue signalling.
Etc.

because that'd mean the west has to get off their moral high horse and outright accept their own culture is better than that of those savages.

This goes completely against the progressive values that have been brainwashed into the west since WW2.

>slavs get drunk and blow shit up
They'd fit in fine in most rural American communities.

Let's see...

UK
(2011 census data)
White: 87.17%
Asian: 6.92%
Black: 3%
Mixed: 1.92%
Other: 0.92%

Romania
(2011 census data)
Whites = 95.44% (88.9% Romanians + 6.5% Magyars + Ukrainian and Germans 0.04%)
Asians: 0.04% Turks, Russian-Lipovans, Tatars
Gipsies: 3.3%
Others: 1.3%

Link for data summary: insse.ro/cms/files/statistici/comunicate/RPL/RPL _rezultate definitive_e.pdf

Well it sure looks like we are whiter than you, """"Kingdom"""".

I don't understand. Life where I live is just the same as when I was a kid. I'm 48 years old, so remember the 70s etc.
Nothing has changed. - pic related.

It's in the mountains in Northern England. I don't go to the cities unless I have to, for work, visiting friends.
London is destroyed. It is not an English city.

It is beautiful where I live, but very remote. You are welcome to visit.

>Whites = 95.44% (88.9% Romanians + 6.5% Magyars + Ukrainian and Germans 0.04%)
Only the last 0.04% of those are whites.

I'd love that shit too if we were dicking around out in the country.
It's not appropriate in a middle class suburb where people want to raise their kids.

>3rd world imports itself
You really think?
Here, educate yourself:
iom.int/
Then also know who employs them, could be you.

not really
kebab snackbars in China and India too

wherever Islam goes, terrorism follows

>mfw reading your reply as if pic related was saying it like a true Brit, between rotten teeth

8/10 bait.

>muh kidz
Do you actually think that suburbs are the only place where people raise kids? You are the reason suburbs are shit.

Well, we signed treaties that grant anyone who comes here human right and one of those is to be protected when they're endangered somehow.
So our system has to check the lies of each and everyone of those who comes here, predominantly mudslimes and is succumbing under the sheer amount of rapefugees coming in. (German)

>1 post by this ID

Leaf under proxy confirmed.

>Since ever germany took one million refugees their crime rates haven't increased
Foreigners make up 9% of the population now.
Still in Hamburg they make up 43% [1] of all the criminals and in Baden-Württemberg 44,6% of the prison population is foreigners [2].

[1] abendblatt.de/hamburg/polizeimeldungen/article208273151/Auslaender-Kriminalitaet-in-Hamburg-Die-Zahlen-der-Polizei.html

[2] focus.de/politik/deutschland/mehr-gefangene-als-haftplaetze-auslaenderanteil-nimmt-zu-gefaengnisse-in-baden-wuerttemberg-sind-uebervoll_id_5881871.html