Would you support this?

Would you support this?

No.

>get a load of that crest
well want some prince charles crackers now

This doesn't concern you anyway you pagan

coming from a scot no

i was debating erasing scotlands involvement with this, panceltica has no need for lefty politics

>Calls someone a pagan.

Why were you so quick to suck Christian cock back in the day?

And why are you so quick to suck it now?

You guys are the original cucks of these islands, and that's why you've always been the lesser part of them.

>Norn Iron

would you support this?

would you support this ?

Fuck off. Half Irishman here.

I am Breton and I approve this message.

Well, more seriously, I don't see the point. Brittany need an political autonomy and being recognized as a nation like Scotland but a pan Celtic state won't happen until England and France becomes totally cucked by niggers and muslims.

Saint Piran guided us to the light

i would support an independent brittany

It would be great but now the priority is to remove all kebabs.

i dont remember seeing any kebabs in brittany

>Cornlel
>Scotlel
>Irelel
>Celts

Only Wales is Celtic.

Bretons are liberal as fuck and fucking the rest of the country over
t. breton

Oh God, an Englishman living in Cornwall thinks the Cornish are "real".

They're not, they haven't been since Athelstan took it over.

Stop pushing the meme and lie.

t. Wilson "I wear a Kilt".

wales is no more celtic than cornwall. we were once the same nation

mm i love the tears of a lobster faced englishman
every single thread

Where did you go? All the cities are full of them now.

Bretons voted almost 20% for the FN at the last regional election. It was unthinkable 15 years ago.

French are not even able to have a single FN region despite having X10 more immigrants than us. They are even more fucked up mentally than us.

Britons are lefty scums.

Not surprising, there is no niggers and mudskins in Bretagne

Same as the Cornish and Scots then. Maybe its something to do with Celtic blood.

Having said the North Ireland and Wales are fairly right. No clue about Ireland. So my point is moot....

Can Gallaecia into Celtica? Wales is purest Celtic blood, btw, since vikingz never raped them and english don't like shitty rock land.

Corncucks please take your independance and fade into obscurity. Your population is 50% pensioners and 50% illiterate inbreds

Fuck off Dick Cole, you English cunt.

No. Keep the North, we don't fucking want it.

No.

Why only the Eastern Seaboard and the Rust Belt?
Was he just going to give everything west of Chicago to the Japanese?

Sure celts fuck off
>implying you'd survive without your gibs

No, and it's "Baile Átha Cliath" not "Dubh Linn". Shit tier flag too with that smaller flag in the corner meme.

Yes but with Ireland included, obviously.

This tbqh

No Welshman or Scotsman would ever agree to that.

Why would you drop northern spain and still leave one of their cities?

>Judicial Capital: Vigo

But not shown in the map

cornwalls not very liberal. have you even been here?

go suck a kebab dick on city road you orange faced thick skulled welsh fucking pussy

France adopted liberal shit with the French revolution while Brittany was Catholic conservative and resisted with the Chouans.
It became really leftist in the 80's.

Brittany independent: yes
The rest of this trash: no

Why Vigo and not Santiago?

French are celts

No because I'm a Scot and we're not fucking Celts, you stupid cunt.

Half of them are Franks and Salians, the rest are mixed bastards

How do we deal with the Cornahideen?

No
Fuck off, scotcuck
t. Welshman

Mate, none of us are Celts. It's a linguistic/cultural thing, not a genetic thing.

you are wrong with the french brittany

Coming from and Englishman living in Cornwall, I can tell you that nobody would support this here.

Why would Edinburgh not be one of the capitals instead of those villages

As a Welshman and a member of the Welsh Nats I would not stand for France's inclusion.

Take it as you will.

A country under permanent Fianna Fáil-SNP-Labour coalition rule? Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I'd rather be part of a united independent Ulster as southerners are cucks.

Even then, Scots is classed as a Germanic language as is English. Scottish Gaelic is basically unheard of and only spoken in the Scottish Hebrides. Also, culturally we are basically English but everyone here is too scared to say it because they want to distance themselves from the English even though we're basically Northern Anglos.

Man that flag is ugly

>Dùn Èideann (Edinburgh)
>Population (Urban) - 464,990
>Population (Metro) - 1,339,380
>"""capital"""

>Baile Átha Cliath (Dublin)
>Population (Urban) - 1,110,627
>Population (Metro) - 1,904,806
>"""village"""

This shit right here is why I don't want to share a country with Scots. Not only are they godless protestants who are utterly cucked in every sense by the English, they can't into basic maths and geography.

Case in point:

get out. be gone

Reminder that Spain is literally more "Celtic" than Scotland.

Not only would I support it, I think England would be best off if turned into a province of a liberated Scandinavia. Why? To slowly correct hundreds of years of systematic dysgenics. You look at the population and it's like they're on their way to becoming Murlocks or some shit. The way many of them speak just so happens to be the perfect voice for a Saturday morning cartoon villain's deformed henchman. It's interesting to observe how their language and facial symmetry are breaking down together. All I see a nation of Smeagols at this point and I don't think they have what it takes to be the heart of the commonwealth.

that's fucking disgusting you ignorant cucks

is this legit?

Fuck off back to wanking over Gerry "where is she buried" Adams you dirty shinner.

Let it go, lad. The North is a shithole, it will never go back to the way it used to be.

ever getting Norn Iron to agree to this.

Don't the loyalists think they're Scots or something?

Yup. Loyalist Scots. British before Celtic.

lel no

you play ck2 mate? look at the spics today and then look at the jimena dynasty leaders. spics are the same, fucking niggers

who said anything about him?

how many times have you been?

England is based. stop shit stirring.

Don't they think they're lowland Scots though? i.e. the "discount English" variety of Scotsmen, right down to their non-language.

Btw, teal(south of russia) is georgia and purple is armenia, then what is the one in the east?

and independent albania? ew

also slovenia=italy

and why independent bohemia? just split the degenerates between poland and germany instead

Yup yup yup. Pretty much where they come from didn't even used to be Scotland but they're like plastic paddys in America and give it the 'muh heritage' meme.

You could smell the dried jizz of your fifth wank of the day to Supreme Comrade Adams wafting off your pro-unification post.

I didn't think I could respect them even less, but then I read this post. Jesus Christ, I'm glad you fellas hung onto them.

fixed

Yes.

It should serve as a reminder of how easily white phenotypes are overridden.

I was born in belfast and i agree with them totally

unless we can do some good ol' ethenic cleansing, the north will remain an english shithole

what a fun and edgy post

JUST

Says the lad with knacker-tier political views.