How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

To this?

Now this is true, *quality* banter.

haha! *nods in approval*

*gives thumbs up* good job!

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Feminism

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Your mother was born a man and your father gave birth to you. Fgt

Please, no shitposting. Canada is the nation of quality banter.

It's the Brexiters' fault.

Add Slovaks and Ukrainians to the list and we've got a bingo.

Here's your (you)

Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

You're asking the goose not to honk my friend.

When I was about 13 or 14, I jizzed on my paprika by mistake while masturbating in its direction, with my parents and siblings upstairs. I just masturbated in the kitchen then suddenly I had to cum. I tried to make it to the bathroom so I could jizz on the mirror or something, but then I fell dickfirst into the paprika bag, and came all over it. I suddenly realized I had came in the paprika my family was going to eat for their one daily meal so very quickly I took some bleach wipes and tried to clean the cum, I told my parents I couldn't eat due to being full, and they ate the fucking paprika The next day or so, my mother announced she was pregnant, and gave birth to my brother (who has mental problems) nine months later. Do you think I impregnated my mother, or is it just some freak coincidence? Please tell me, I've been haunted for over 3 years now.

to this

Where does Europeans + Hungarian nationalists get that huns = hungarians from?
Hungarians call themselves "Magyars"

Where do you get the idea that they aren't?

Hungarians themselves claim descent (which has never been disproven) and one of the most common names in Hungary is Attila.

Of course, it was a tribal confederacy, so there were other groups as well involved.

Delete this thread and my name is Attila

Skypes, leftists, commies

Hungarians aren't descendants of huns. They're mostly Turks with some Germanic and Slavic admixture. The real descendants of huns live in Kazakhstan and other -stans

They are actually finns.

Mongols

did the mongols have an welfare system?
or the atzteks?
or the persians?

The aztecs had public education and civil engineering and plumbing

>turks
you fucking cunt.

Anyway hungarians and finns are probably somehow related to huns and khazars tatars and who the fuck else knows, because all lived a similar lifestyle on the steppes of east europe/west asia.
But no, we're a distinct people.
There is no direct lineage leading from attila to hungarians.

Also the huns also ruled china.

>that meme again
This is what the Hunnic Empire looked like

seeWe were probably related (i mean more related than others, attila's genome is in a lot of people)but most likely not directly descended from them.

1/2

2/2

uuuh no.

That's just Wermacht going full damage control.

Itachi. Only when he choose to die could Madara do anything.

The thing is that hungarians were a tribe in the urals that only got into europe at around 1000 AD.

Kek