Wow

Wow.

What an incredibly brave woman. To think that she would give up her own life for a young black man just like that, all in the name of fighting the evil, oppressive system of the police.

Who else here commends this brilliant, intelligent woman? Such bravery should not go unnoticed.

We need to band together and be personal bodyguards for black men wherever we find them.

This brave soul really made me think about how horrible the system we live in is.

Fuck the police, and fuck society. An archaic system like that should be done away with because black people need to be saved and cared for.

All lives matter, but we're focused on the black ones right now.

What say you, Cred Forums? Shall we take to arms and fight the system?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IIbCLDsx6H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True fuck the police, they should not be above the law and rules of society

Amen! I see we have another member for our brigade!

That FB post surely isn't real?

So this dumb cunt had a panic attack because an obvious criminal avoided the police as they drove past to go to a call, amd she was unable to understand the situation because of her retarded liberal indoctrination? Doesnt make me think at all.

It's real. Step outside of your bubble. This is the real world, friend.

I wonder what the post would have been if she had been carjacked by said man

Impossible. The black man, just as the woman in the screenshot said, had done nothing. He would never hijack a white female's car. Ever.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MAIL

Why would an innocent man run away from the police?

It would have been a virtue signalling circle jerk about how she loaned a dindu in need a car so he could get to his job on time

I've been "afraid" of red and blue flashing lights since I was 16. Not because I'm worried I'd get shot but because I didn't want a ticket.

To be honest the police are some of the biggest fear mongers

>sees black man running
>starts screaming
Lol

You guys should just wall off one of your ghettos Escape from New York style and throw those sheltered bleeding heart liberals in there for a week, if they survive they will hopefully lose that naivity.

>he ran away from the police despite doing nothing wrong

Well, maybe he DID commit a crime you fucking dipshit. It's MIDNIGHT and he ran away as soon as he saw cops.

Pretty stupid to assume he's innocent.

When a person has a fear in its eyes when a police pass by, that person did something wrong, black or not.

Fuck off, edgy anarchist.

>yfw

Boo fucking hoo
Waaa waaa waaa!
Police hurt me because i committed a crime! :( :(

cops are assholes and don't deserve respect

fuck the police

legalize drugs

heil singularity

youtu.be/IIbCLDsx6H8

Delusion comes in such delicious varieties

Police hurt people all the time for the most bullshit reasons. This isn't debateable. Pure fact. Police need to be rid of and replaced with black people.

Holy shit. Women can't do anything

No it's not real she's a stupid bitch

damn that bitch needs some strong arms and a dick to walk straight doesnt she

>Police need to be rid of and replaced with black people.
>Satan trips

Make sense.

>Replace people who occasionally hurt people with people who always murder people

Sounds good

This is one of the dumbest and most pathetic things I have ever read.

>chicago
probably got shot in the spine to end up like that

yeah black folks totally do not get arrested over whatever made up bullshit cops come up with to pad their stats and their neighbourhoods aren't chock full of cop cars just cruising and picking targets

meanwhile whoever saw a cop at a white suburb? if they were there instead of hounding black folks the rate would be much higher for whites

Euthanize yourself

No, from the sound of it, she had a panic attack because a cop car drove past her, and there happened to be a black guy on the sidewalk at the same time

The google dindu nuffin. That is he dindu nuffin illegal within the last 20 minutes. He was just carrying an unregistered gun, drugs, and had 2 warrants out for his arrest. No wonder he ran in fear.

This is the problem with googles. They don't understand long term consequences, cause and effect. They think past transgressions shouldn't come into play during a routine traffic stop.

>some black man she randomly saw
>knew he was innocent and it didn't even cross her mind that he was evading arrest from a crime he just committed
>running from the police will bring good results
The retardation of this bitch

This happens all the time. Makes sense for her to panic, you dumb faggot racist.

Sounds like she was almost a witness to a secret cop lynching. She knew what was about to go down

I honestly thought she was gonna say how he offered him a ride in order to hide from the cops. Y'know, because he dindu nuthin' and didn't want the poor google to be unjustly harassed by the cops he was running away from (for no reason, of course).

>meanwhile whoever saw a cop at a white suburb?
Are white suburbs unsafe, riddled with drug trafficking, prostitution and violence?

Common give her a break she's just a girl

They should be. The cops would never suspect a thing.

>this man had done nothing
Sure he didn't.

They might be, and whites are just smart enough not to show it all.

THICC

She's a 21 year old. She's very mature. Don't patronize her.

>meanwhile whoever saw a cop at a white suburb

Most wealthy white suburbs actually have pretty extensive patrols in their neighborhoods. The cops in these areas in my experience tend to be the most strict on minor offenses because they don't have much serious crime to deal with very often.

>sees a black man actively avoiding police
>assumes he's innocent

There's no reason to fear the police if you're not breaking the law. Even if they stop you, it's as simple as complying with them. Nignogs just act like retards around police and that's why they get shot. Got absolutely no sympathy for those morons. It's like they've never heard of personal accountability.

>litterally shaking
>crying in the shower
>dindu nuffin
>I'm sorry
>bla bla bla

Could someone find that insufferable piece of shit and smash a glass bottle across her face?

aka, law abiding citizens welcome and thank enforcers; law flouting citizens chase away and hate enforcers
really makes u think

I think she should join the police. With her infallible near-telepathic ability to sense whether someone has commit a crime or not she would be invaluable. She could do so much good.

Also, when she's raped and murdered, it might might wake up some of her friends and family..

I'm one of the people who hurts people for no reason. Have severe case of the ass with one former agency. If I win the lottery, I am buying a double lot in the country club & donating it to the housing authority on the premises that they must build public housing on it and move the most ghetto fab cockroaches in there. I give the libtards the third call for the new neighbors pissing in the rose bushes holding a 40 of OE before they are redpilled.

olde english sucks. proof niggers are savages.

Black cops statistically kill black offenders 20% more often than white cops.

So why not.

This. Also neighbors and neighborhoods don't tolerate minor offences lest they turn into major ones so they are more willing to call the police on wrongdoers. The whole culture of 'stop snitchin' is one of the biggest problems in black communities.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Reported.

Stupid fucking cunt. This is why we have problems

>tfw white women worship sub human criminals from the 3rd world.
>These same women expect we import millions of these "people" in every year.

Why do you guys want to save civilization again? Its plain obvious to me white women want to destroy it and you cant stop women when they are this intent on doing something.

Bump.

Sounds like she was really upset about something and decided to rationalize some stupid story for attention since this is the hot thing in Ohio ATM. She just needed to be part of it and recognized because she craves attention

Ayy Lmao it's the nigger polack.

Anyone have more of these pics of SJW sharing with the world, their selflessness.

They are amazingly entertaining.

Bump.