The ride never ends: BLM protest edition

Moar BLM bullshit. Seriously, don't these people ever get tired of roaming the streets being useless and not working at their jobs....? Oh wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=n6Jcvgp4Bk0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A
fox46charlotte.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=ag5lEfilclE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Sunday though

Another stream:

>youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A

And another stream:

>fox46charlotte.com/live

ABOLISH THE POLICE

>nationalists fighting back against tyrannical police state

>Cred Forums hates them because they're black

Better prep your bull, OP.

WE WUZ GOIN 2 SUNDAY CHURCH N SHIEET

>>nationalists fighting back against tyrannical police state

More like Soros funded puppets engaged in Astroturfing

No one cares about your kike squabbles, Adelson. Let the nationalists fight, go be a jew somewhere else.

70% from out of state

>youtube.com/watch?v=ag5lEfilclE

Is these how these apes communicate in real life ?

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Bunch of googles with bandanas are the pinnacle of black culture.

and no one is surprised.

>>nationalists fighting back against tyrannical police state
I was against the police state at one point, but now that I realize we don't actually have a police state I'm siding with the police until we get the nigger problem solved.
Police still scare the fuck out of me, even more than niggers do, but as a white adult male who doesn't commit crimes, I deal with police to niggers at a 1/100000 ratio.

>323232
whew

It's fucking ridiculous how so many take literal days out of their lives to drive to a different state and be professional gibs bitch complainers. How desperate for a cause can you get? That's all that goes on these days... people bored with comfy lives and wishing there was a big ebil villain to fight to give meaning and excitement to their lives.

The NAACP was created to start riots by Jews.

They're not nationalists, they're just a bunch of gibmedats willfully ignorant of the fact that their 'brothers' commit the majority of violent crimes and get shot as a result.

cry me a fucking river.

tfw no one says niggers anymore

>googles

BRENDA

lmfao fucking BRENDA - how can I comment on this guys feed he seems easy as fuck to trigger

Brenda has no banter

FUCK BRENDA GET OFF THE PAGE BRENDA

EXCUSE ME.

THE TERM IS GOOGLES.

"NIGGER" IS A TERM THAT IS INCENDIARY TO OUR AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITIES.

BASED BRENDA
A
S
E
D

B
R
E
N
D
A

no nigger fuck you and your shitty nigger filled country. you're not shit to me.

kys faggot.

So are the protestors getting paid to be there?

Are they getting paid to livestream?

blm = cult

the usefull idiots are the ones who are livestreaming. Paid protesters try to keep a low profile but simultaneously incite the crowd and cause more chaos

So does livestreaming not generate revenue somehow? Like the guy is on Youtube livestreaming, so shouldn't he be getting paid? I have a real job so I don't know how this nigger shit works.

If they are getting paid, is there a way we can get them banned for racism or something?

They'll keep protesting as long as Soros can afford them.

live stream RIP

Hi shill,
BLM is a movement funded by G Soros. Soros has been investing heavily into the fall of western countries including the US. He has also pushed the narrative that local law enforcement agenies are inept, corrupt, or racist. In his emais, it was shown that he wants a federal police agency (diminishing constituton and State rights.

im sort of speculating here. I don't think anyone streaming is making money from youtube. They're probably legitimate protesters. The ones being paid 15 an hour probably try not to put their face out there like that I think they do try to incite the crowd and create more destruction and violence. I don't think there's much you can do besides watch unless you're close by. I remember something during the Ferguson riots some guys from /k/ went and ended up shooting some dindus or something

>funded by a (((white))) guy

>I remember something during the Ferguson riots some guys from /k/ went and ended up shooting some dindus or something
Yeah that was glorious.

I know we've got people like RainbowUnicornRiot, NoThievesAllowed, etc, and I just assume these guys are making money through streaming which is why they consider themselves professional journalists (AKA Niggers with recording devices and a lot of free time).

Just trying to figure out if we have a method to cut the head off the snake and remove their funding somehow.

Can't do shit about the paid protestors/plants/provocateur agents, but if we can knock a few of the actual idiots who are funding themselves with this bullshit out of the protests then that'd be something.

Nationalists dont actively destroy their own country