Russia's barbarism

Why isn't Russia exhibiting responsible neutrality? Don't they know how intolerant that is?

>cbc.ca/news/world/aleppo-syria-un-security-council-1.3778160

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/06/02/dude-wheres-my-humvee-iraqi-equipment-losses-to-islamic-state-are-out-of-control/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2GUfBppapA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fucking russians

>moderate, professional rebels

Is Iraq and Libya now democratic republics after USA helped their rebels to liberate the country from evil dictators?

>UN ambassador

checked

also HOW THE FUCK DID THAT KID GET AN AUG?

what's Aleppo

I hate Russian barbarism as much as the next guy but this article is just trash. That US ambassador doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

holy shit i wanna squeeze the life out of some of these (((World Leaders)))

remember when you say Russia you mean Putin not russian people

>Since ceasefire collapsed last week

Oh and who's fault is that?

I seem to remember the US ending the ceasefire in support of ISIS.

>believing the propaganda

Watch this. Should get you started.
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

If Russia would just fucking die the West wouldn't need to support all these jihadists as a counter.

A L E P P O

What else would you expect from asiatic savages?

What would Trudeau say about this?

Who the fuck do you think is sponsoring them, stupid burger?

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

Iraq has the most stable government. Libya is a failed state.

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/06/02/dude-wheres-my-humvee-iraqi-equipment-losses-to-islamic-state-are-out-of-control/

>In addition to the Humvees, Iraqi forces previously abandoned significant types and numbers of heavy weapons to Islamic State. For example, losses to Islamic State include at least 40 M1A1 main battle tanks, as well as small arms and ammunition, including 74,000 machine guns, and as many as 52 M198 howitzer mobile gun systems.

>“We lost a lot of weapons,” Abadi admitted.

How about you stop arming ISIS

The same people funding the drug cartels that literally run your piece of shit hole in the wall country.

How else will we remove ebil assad?

Exactly

All of them courtesy of the USA.
This time the ATF

Good goy.

>unironically

holy bleep

>Iraq has the most stable government. Libya is a failed state.
lol

I want that AUG.

I think US ambassador to un should shut her whore mouth. Given how many dead bodies USA soldiers pissed on and how many pregnant woman they gunned down(23 people got killed?should we look up civilian deaths in iraq?) I don't think they have the high ground. EU just let in people who literally cannibalized people and engaged in anything form slave trade to pedophilia. None of them have a leg to stand on unless Russia suddenly started flying people alive
kek, that is a very old dead body.
>rebels cut off water
Russia is to blame, think of the children. are we talking about same syria that was gassing its people?

Didn't the US just bomb the shit out of a UN aid convoy a few days ago there?

The orthodoxy declared holy war on Islam. Look it up.

he was right, there were numerous positive reverberations on the (((((region)))))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2GUfBppapA
>us bomb SAA position to provide support for isis attack
>humane and civilized

I hope america gets blown up by terrorists again and again.

>pic unrelated

Daily Reminder

>All of them courtesy of the USA.

The USA is ILLEGAL in Syria.
Russia could even kill US soldiers LEGAL there.

Besides that, the USA funds the terrorists/rebells & also sabotages the Russians which want to fight against them & bring peace again.

So, if a American dies... I can't really cry.

>US ambassador at UN
Did he/she pay to play?

So I guess Russia are the bad guys then.

I mean, it's being said by those same guys who told the world that it was Assad who was responsible for those chemical attacks, and not the rebels.

You know, those trustworthy guys who used those and other bombing incidents and said they were being done by Assad - not those Islamist terrorists/Western-backed rebels/peaceful moderate forces - to convince the West to enforce a no-fly zone and put soldiers in.

Heh, I guess they're right again.

>West trying no-fly zone
No-fly zone means WW3 with Russia, so won't happen.

Reminder that Raphael Lemkin, the jew who coined the term genocide and pitched it to the UN as an international crime, originally pitched his genocide spiel as an international crime to the Lesgue of Nations and called it Barbarism. This word was chosen for a reason and that reason is to imply genocide

They still want it, though. :^)

Oy vey, don't you WANT your nation to protect those humanitarian convoys?

>chemical attacks
...on muslim majority. Cmon, Cred Forums...

Got any more little boys to raspberry you closet fags?

I'm pretty sure we'll have war with Russia before the election. Trump will team with Russia and Syria and crush Isis in one day, also ending the war. The ZOG will not permit this. Expect more false flags and provocations until Russia fights back.

I wish people would stop talking about Syria. I have no fucking sympathy nor do I give a shit that Russia did this or that.

Why are Americans so fucking nosy?

I'm pretty sick and tired of these fucking globalists screaming about who's barbaric or not.

What was Russia's response to these faggots?