I'm a Wizard AMA!

I can predict the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/8vFX
vid.me/ER5H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many dicks will you have sucked

Fuck you.

In your photo you seem to be aged 40+, so you are an archmage by this stage.

A reminder, 韦恩兰布赖特 around him is a liar with parasitic display, especially the elderly. IP address Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind before God for kicking monstercock Wayne Lanbulaite eliminate hair. This photo has been leased Wayne Lanbulaite more than $ 1,000 nutmeg his failed attempt to make their Wayne Lanbulaite straighten horizons. Everyone came to study Islam and 韦恩兰布赖特 in the end. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Behind coach Wayne is Lanbulaite memo vegetarian financial and harassment devastating 20S 韦恩兰布赖特 stretch. Wayne Lanbulaite can fool people offer tens of thousands of dollars for delivery may be carried out by Indian outsourcing project in one pill technology illiterate. In 韦恩兰布赖特 hand, even nothing can be done. Wayne Lanbulaite is desired particle efficiency and narcissistic unique promotions, willing to maintain and Wayne Lanbulaite mafia is more than a few months to indulge in ASCII art behind, methhead alcohol and blessings of homosexual debauchery Wayne Lanbulaite period, including seeking Hammamet using steroids engineer known as screen sick "BAMS Grand Slam." However, do not units, Wayne Lanbulaite exactly forgive all ear so that he is not gay.

fuck off Wayne you stupid fat faggot

I would also like to know about the number of dicks sucked

Here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

vid.me/8vFX

Do you see yourself losing weight anytime soon?

Nice honeypot FBI

How long must I remain a virgin to become a wizard like you

Dubs. We need answer

whatcha thinkin bout

Here's Wayne Lambright sending death threats and insane murder fantasies to his stalking victim after he rejected his homosexual chicanery and financial confabulations.

vid.me/ER5H

when will we be getting our ai gfs

when did/pol/ become Cred Forums?

What? It's just a video of Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis.

And if you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

Can you make me an ai gf

Holy shit, Wayne, why are you putting on so much weight. Is it a side effect of a pharmaceutical, or have you just stopped moving at all?

What happens to Canada in the next 10 years?

Also, number of dicks sucked?

Who the fuck is this guy?

Did he really do that? Is there a public record of this?