Post your best donald trump reactions here

>yfw hillary rekts him tomorrow

> yfw Mexico

You're going to pay for that wall, Jose.

>yfw trump rekts hillary tomorrow

Getting fucked in the ass by the nose

Regardless of whether or not she "beats" him, polls on who "won" will have Trump ahead because most people know that it wasn't a fair debate. It happened in, quite literally, every single republican primary debate including the one he didn't even attend.

Trump will more than likely mostly receive character attacks, maybe have an actual graphic in a desperate attempt to show everyone he is wrong in a claim, while Hillary will be softballed with policy questions with little to no fact-checking or resistance, no questions on her numerous times she lied, cheated, and committed illegal activities during court hearings or investigations throughout her entire political career.

Be ready to build that wall Juan.

don't know why he has the daft hair. When he did the ice bucket challenge his hair was wet and slicked bad, he looked even more badass. Guess its become a trademark

>rekts him

This is why we need the wall.

throat cancer

I use this one all the time when there's a post I disagree with but I'm not trolled hard enough to bother typing out a reply.

Being there in person was even greater

Topkek

This.

>trump's turn
wedge issue questions, obscure foreign policy questions, hot button issue trap questions (like abortion is relevant or something)

>crooked hillary's turn
how are you so great, what was your biggest success in (government post), gee Hillary, do you think the email scandal is overblown or supremely overblown? type shit.

They're going to do everything in their power to get that corrupt old witch psychopath into the presidency.