BREAKING: CLINTON GIVING UP ON OHIO

CLINTON IS PULLING OHIO OUT OF HER SCHEDULE

SHE'S GIVING IT UP TO TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=qSFZTd9PgRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kw9TOPnXFw
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html
philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/Poll-Donald-Trump-makes-big-gains-in-Pennsylvania.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>“It’s been 20 days since Hillary Clinton stepped foot into this classic battleground state, and she’s not expected to visit it again in the month of September,” Zeleny reported. “That is a nod to the political reality they’re facing her campaign. She is struggling mightily among white voters.”

Why

>she's struggling among white voters

Fucking lying kikes on CNN

Her poll numbers aren't moving and are getting worse. Ads and rallies aren't helping.

She's pulling out because she's winning it Drumpf tards.

She knows she can get the dead people vote since the voter purge was rule unconstitutional.

>voting for a jew shill

inb4 JIDF
fuck off kikes

Wow shes really that far ahead she doesnt need the extra votes?

>s-she doesn't need it on her road to 270

Doesn't surprise me. Crooked Hillary needs a nap. After that she needs to plan for her End of Life. Possibly pick out her plot and her gold plated casket.

trying to switch tactics, jude?

It's like you don't know how open Hillary's legs are for donators.

Go stick your fingers in your ear and kill yourself already.

She's down by 5 there, and that's according to CNN

The longer people know about Clinton hurts her. All people have to do is look her up on kikebook or even google her ass and they would know the truth behind her wickedness. I wouldn't doubt her polls would steadily drop everywhere till election day even if she did run rigorous rallies and nonstop ads.

America needs a hard reset and Hillary will burn this country the ground. I'm ready, let's do it.

Trump is just more of the same Jewish rule over their Amerigoy cattle

You should probably look at polls before making an ass of yourself.

WE WILL BE REDEEMED AFTER KASICH

>Trump
>More of the same

How dumb do you think we are?

You actually believe that's going to work on us. Sad.

They're right you know

I see why you only get $0.05

CNN is the most biased news source on the planet
they're basically Fox News circa the 2000 election

>Thinking this is how hard resets work

Please, let this carry over. I haven't seen my state go red since I was a young lad. I can't wait to hear the butthurt liberals complain about it to. The real challenges on the east are Pennsylvania and Virginia.

>PA
>blue
pick1

>Cuyahoga county
>red

The only discernible thing wrong desu

Biased towards Shillary.

they're the reason he won the nomination, man
they would cut away from campaign events to cover anything related to Trump, even if it was just an empty fucking podium

>She doesn't need it

So why would she care?

18 electoral votes is still 18 electoral votes so I'm happy for Trump to take it.

513 here, laughing hard.
I have seen googles with trump signs, the big trump signs are getting more common, a drive out to Mason is like reaping a field of Trumps from the wealthiest and most educated area around. You don't know joy until you've driven on a roundabout where someone has made a solid fence of Trump signs in the center.

Her internals there are probably worse than we know. This is great news.

She can lose it and still win. Drumpf won't win loser. Go fap to anime waifus

The candidate Ohio votes for almost always wins the Presidency, Her giving up on Ohio is almost the same as giving up on the Presidency.

White fucking males.

Um, Ohio is full of half-retarded, gap toothed, hayseeds who smoke crack and wave the rebel flag. They have always been a shame, and continue to be.

Just like any other channel

She's winning there now. Up 5 you Drumpf tard.

While Ohio doesn't identify early voters by party the state parties have a database they crosscheck the names with based on their primary participation to get a rough idea of where the early vote is headed. I'm guessing that like Florida, North Carolina, and Iowa she's already fucked and doesn't want to waste time there.

Actually, Ohio is a good representation of several different regions of the U.S. Ohio is the signaler of political winds in most American elections. That's why it's such a boring state with no personality.

Just like Californians, Texans, Floridians, and the jews from New York. You don't hear us talking about it so much, thankfully. Go back to your taxes.

OH fag here
>rebel flag?

I wouldn't be so confident. The latest poll shows her only up by 2 and the rest of the polls on RCP are pretty old.

I think they're rather confused, like the West Virginians that are so insistent on waving the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia when they broke off to no longer be a part of the Confederacy.

Oh hi. Oh. You're shit

>mason
>most wealthy
>not west chester or kenwood

I mean thats all true except for rebel flags, well maybe in portsmouth they do but I have never seen one here besides kentucky fags crossing over.

I could have told you Ohio is firmly Trump country. I've seen a grand total of one Hillary sign, meanwhile some nut on the edge of my town has built a small fort out of Trump signs in their yard. I'd take a picture, but I don't want angry liberals blowing up the guys house.

I heard she's also pulling support from NC, and it wouldn't surprise me if she pulls from florida.

I think she's going to try to focus all her efforts on virginia and pennsylvania.

> I have never been to Ohio
Crack hasn't been an issue here sine the late nineties. Heroin is. Also pic related happens here alot too. Not alot of rebel flags.

>"she doesn't even need ohio in her maths to 270"

pol BTFO

In Ohio for a wedding. All the kids I met basically talked about drinking.

trump is winning ohio, and polls are overspling democrats. now kys

>calling CNN drumpftards

you have to go back

>y-yeah we don't want it a-anyway
>Drumpf btfo

MSNBC is far worse

Sooo trump only needs 4 more votes to win

Heard seven people died from ODing just today.

youreright up by me 513 fag here too
Trup signs all over the place
>where is the roundabout of Trump signs?
I'm up in white chester

She is going to lose here in Michigan as well. And probably Wisconsin. Even though they oversample Dems, and undersample independents, they are still tied in Michigan 44%-44%. This means he is winning.

This isn't 2012, Republicans can win Ohio and Florida and still lose.
Now that Virginia's refugee resettlement program has turned it solid blue, Republicans have to fight to pick off a blue state anywhere they can. We're talking Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania or New Hampshire

The battle lines ave advanced in favor of the D's

Pretty much, if he wins Pennsylvania, Colorado, New Hampshire, Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, or any other typically blue state, he wins.

Trump btfo youtube.com/watch?v=7kw9TOPnXFw

Here come the CTR shills saying CNN is in the pocket of Trump. After the non-stop anti-Trump bullshit from CNN they have one piece of news thats not up $hillary's cunt and he shills flip out!

If $hillary "wins" the debates she will likely start going back to these states to try to keep the numbers up until the election. If Trump "wins" the debates she will pull out of more states.

If he wins those three along with NM and Iowa, he only needs one more swing state to be president.

But there is voter fraud to consider, the Dems will probably do just enough voter fraud to not look suspicious.

fuck it take hawaii lol

He has Michigan already. He doesn't need any of those other states. Working class whites who usually vote Dem are refusing Clinton. It's happening here in Michigan, and also in Wisconsin and PA. Political realignment.

Yeah, Kenwood is probably wealthier but I don't drive through most of it. West Chester is just huge by comparison to Mason but goddamn, when you go down that main drag of Mason and their highschool is nearly the size of UC and has goddamn doctor's offices attached its hard not to be impressed as fuck.

but if hillary was winning they would be smart and a natiol pride,right?

Go literally kill yourself

You really play right into their games eh. Suggen on that Ribbit dick

lol, that would be a surprise!

>YFW Trump and Pence have upcoming rallies in PA and WI

We're flipping them boys

If they vote though. I find it hard to see many youth voting for Clinton or at all.

Ohio of all states isn't an outlier. If he is winning Ohio the rest of the standard map also falls apart

>tfw you live in on of the two remaining blue counties

How's OU treating you?

West Virginian here
We're sorry; we were wrong. Please take us back. Democrat rule has not been kind to us.
We're good people. Third whitest state in the Union and below average violent crime rate. Just a little bit of a meth problem.

Damn it! While our backs were turned and we were focused on Ohio, she got the rest of em.

Yeah, many of the working class whites who vote Democrat do so because the Democrats support of unions, but now that the Democrats are becoming much more overtly anti-worker, it's become clear that the Democrat's aren't going to help them.

>live in Monroe County
>1 of the 2 blue counties in Ohio
End me

Was up by the Mitsubishi plant. City might have taken it down since it was a few weeks ago. Some nice big signs out on cincinnati-dayton though.

But Fox were right in 2000

holy shit just checked rcp. is this the first time she has been below 200?

what? realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html

Pretty good. It's full of hippies and SJW students, but I've seen a bunch of Trump signs around. I'm a liberal arts major, so I'm deep in enemy territory. At least I'll be able to see the butthurt up close when Trump wins.

Yes. Maine is now regarded as a swing state.

I don't blame you. The confederacy sounds rather nice now. To think, I could have joined one of those Kentucky partisans and hunted down moon crickets on the Ohio River.

>She is struggling mightily among white voters
Has there ever been a mainstream candidate in the USA who couldn't attract whites? Is Shillary the worst ever?

HOLY SHIT WATCH THE CHUCK WOOLERY VIDEO HE THROWS OUT "CULTURAL MARXISTS" IN THE FIRST SENTENCE.

I didn't know based chuck was based.

>trump is a jew shill
>trump is hitler

Make up your mind Hillary

.000001 shekels yada yada yada CTR yada yada yada kys please.

It's oversampling Dems, and undersampling Independents. And a huge chunk of working class whites who usually vote Dem aren't voting for Clinton. Trump represents the working class now.

>GA still a toss up

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE. Even Nate Shekel has Trump >80% chance

Mason is where all the chinese kids go. It's where if you want a good public school that's even better than private school just because chinks are competitive. It's a brutal and harsh school life.

fucking nice

That leaf blower looks like a pokeball

Haavara. Greater Israel. Isis. Zionald. Pedophilia

Can't win without Ohio. GG, no re.

If you die from an anti nato maniac i guess you'll remember your shiposting maymaying nonarguments

what is this res michigan meme????
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html
explain pls

Kek

You going to Milo's rally in December? Or are you just gonna sit outside and watch the butthurt happen.

One of my buddies who I used to play guitar with lives down there atm. He's "non-binary" now and hangs with the artsy hippy crowd. He's nice when he's away from liberals. He's patient zero for what strange things can happen when you take a normal gay person and throw him into the pit of degeneracy.

this. Ohio has picked the winner every time since 1964. No republican has ever won without Ohio.

ohioan here

MAGA

lol

surprised you arent a leaf

Lakota public schools aren't bad either. Just wish they had more hands on education.

Well fought Beaver

Because she doesn't need it lol.

She can lose FL, OH, NC, IO, NV and still win.

If Hillary is focusing on Virginia, then she'd better get moving, since her VA ground game is basically non-existent.

Gotta catch 'em all, man. I wonder where we could put them to pasture. They'd probably like a field of indigo plants to dye their denim goods with.

Michigan has traditionally had a lot of manufacturing jobs, but has been assfucked in recent decades by trade policies and Democrats. Trump appeals to people who want old Michigan

fucking chuck is on Cred Forums.

It's called political realignment. Look it up. Clinton doesn't have enough working class white support to win here in Michigan. You should know by now that the polls have a bias towards Trump. We were a big Sanders state.

>55 to CA
>FL worth same as NY

How are these numbers determined?

population

I fucking hate IO, man. Jupiter's worst moon

Population

>She's pulling out because she's winning it Drumpf tards.

>She can lose it and still win. Drumpf won't win loser.
>Ohio is full of half-retarded, gap toothed, hayseeds
>Drumpf tard.
Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

>yfw Trump wins with an 11 point lead because of Ohio

Representation in Congress

well fought beaver

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/Poll-Donald-Trump-makes-big-gains-in-Pennsylvania.html

>kentucky
>fags
I see at least 500 people come from cinnconnati to Newport to but cigarettes and liquor because we dont tax the shit out of it like you uncultured swine

>muh over sample

No. Michigan is a blue state so there's more democrats. It's accurate.

Get over it Drumpf tard. Michigan is with her now.

You want to live under an aristocracy that would have BLACKED north America at a faster rate than the feds are doing today?

thats a groundhog retard

Actually, he's right. The oversampling is objective fact, Clinton cannot afford to slacken on any of the important states right now. Anything could happen given how hard whites are flocking to Trump.

so is Florida and Trump is taking them both, you can make this shit up.

its obviously a jackrabbit you fckng n00b

True!

>hill shills so desperate and entering panic mode that they're claiming CNN of all stations is biased towards Trump

>What is political realignment in a state that is 80% white.

Looks like someone's TRIGGERED! Doesn't matter though, because we'll find out Nov 8 who really has the support of the people.

Shills out for Harambe.

Clinton is getting BTFO in early voting which is an indicator that she doesn't have anywhere near the Obama coalition. They're way oversampling dems because they're not going to turn out this year.

BASED OHIO

Hillary doesn't need to campaign in Ohio, because she has Kasich willing to eat the Trump ballots. This will be like the W. Bush situation in Florida -- Kasich will pull a jeb and give the state to Clinton, regardless of the actual results. Screencap this post.

Tbh I like newport but fug almost every kentucky fag I have met have been dicks or hicks.Cincinnati isnt much better but I would rather a nig than a hick.

If they would have left me alone and not imposed an income tax, yes. I could have fought to destroy Mexico and the rest of Latin America, gotten myself a plot of land in the Yucatan peninsula, farmed some bananas, and lived a rather comfortable life.

ᴸᴼᵂ ᴱᴺᴱᴿᴳʸ

They're right, but she still needs to campaign hard there for the sole reason that Trump DOES need it. If she takes Ohio it's all over for him.

RCP having GA, AZ,and NC as toss ups is laughable
He's going to blow her out in those solid red states
IA is heavy Trump

CURRENT

Georgiabro here. Georgia will go red. The only blue area is Atlanta which isn't as big of a city as you think.

This is unrelated but is anyone else getting connection errors when trying to post on other boards?

test

Doesn't Ohio always go with the winner pretty much?

This should be terrifying for libcucks.

Opinions?

Old white racists with nothing better to do than hate minorities coming out early to vote? Wow I'm surprised.

Wait until Election Day when Americans show up to vote for Hillary and reject Drumpf's racist bigotry and fascism.

>indiana
>leaning trump
have you forgotten what we did in the primaries?
this state is full blown trump

Who cares. Hillary doesn't even need it to reach 270. Let Drumpf take it if it makes him feel better.

well leafs are like those annoying shit pokemon you find in the tall grass

that's also a weed joke

>Who cares. Hillary doesn't even need Florida to reach 270. Let Drumpf take it if it makes him feel better.
>Who cares. Hillary doesn't even need the White House to reach 270. Let Drumpf take it if it makes him feel better.
Who cares. Hillary doesn't even need to run against his second term to reach 270. Let Drumpf take it if it makes him feel better.
Who cares. Hillary doesn't even need life to reach 270. Let Drumpf take it if it makes him feel better.

What's your point?

You fool this is the timeline where Kasich gets the nomination at a brokered convention

Democrats ceding ground because "LOL WE DON NEED IT FOR 270" is how Bush won in 2004

YOU FUCKING CUC.....oh wait, Australia.

>implying

SLOW AND STEADY

Hehe Drumpfkins, enjoy your Ohio

>Clinton wins 2 CDs in Nebraska

wew

we will, and the rest of america
>0.02 has been deposited into your paypal

Maine is the whitest state in the union. Even New Englanders must be sick of the anti white crusade the DNC is on this year.

Guys she's literally losing union households in Ohio, expect a memo to get leaked where they pull back from the state

how many people can we expect suicided by two bullets?

He's going to get Pennsylvania too.

PRAISE KEK

KEK WILLS IT

I never thought I would live to know this feel. It feels good man.

>implying Hillary won't win one for da land

>Rhode Island not a swing state
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the dominos have begun to fall

LOW
ENERGY

KEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEK

That's bound to be a blow to the morale within her campaign. If the debate goes poorly for her things could start to unravel.

Trump is going to win, we all fucking know this by now. Hillary can't compete at all, because her only fucking argument is "AT LEAST I'M NOT HIM, WAAWAAWAA MUH FEELINGS, MUH DANGER." That's the only shit I hear out of her campaign, as a resident of New Hampshire. Just watch the debates on Monday, she will just spout shit to drown out Trump's banter, and the moderators will do the same

PRAISE KEK!

S
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

wtf I love my home state now.

i cant wait for trump's banter with the emails, bengazi, sniper fire, etc.

I live in Ohio. There some Hillary signs in the rich neighborhoods in the down town areas of Columbus, but everywhere else is Trump. The polls don't reflect reality here I don't think.

she's literally presenting her butthole to donald and begging to be fucked at this point

Ohio is an essential state for Democrats to have swing. It is a cornerstone in the democrat strategy where they can just punch out one swing to win, if it goes reliable red it really hurts their strategy and servely limits Hillary's options.

Underrated.

Meanwhile..

>Jake "I want to introduce that bull to my wife so that he can" Tapper

Cleveland/Cuyahoga here.
Black people are butthurt.

kek

Me too, it will be glorious, especially if Hillary somehow starts sperging and seizing out on live television

614 here I've notified more and more trump signs in the suburban cities outside Columbus but it's still pretty pro-Hillary in the city itself.

they can't program hillary for trump's unpredictable speech.
the short circuiting is gonna be gooooood

forgot his proxy

>implying she is a robot
>implying she isn't a reptilian
>implying she won't shed her human costume off on accident in the middle of the debate

Shiggy diggy doo

The imperial march moves on

what about a cyborg reptilian

>debate is going on
>trump is blasting her every second
>augmentations can't keep up
>brain is shutting down
>she sheds her human form to decompress her brain
>she reveals her true form
>trump says "i planned for this to happen"
>pulls out an AR15
>guns her down using a drum magazine
>instantly becomes prez

937 Ohio here
Took a drive yesterday to see if I could find ANY Hillary signs

Only places I saw Hillary signs were along the roads, in grass lots, or in front of abandoned boarded up houses in the ghetto

Dems are desperate.

Gonna take some more pics tomorrow of Hillary signs in sad places

Ebin

>implying those aren't just regular nigger homes

Fuck, I never thought of that, makes a lot of sense as well

wow she's so relatable, i hate trump now
>JUST AS (LOCAL SPORTS TEAM) IS A WINNER, SO WILL I BE AND SO WILL YOU

>>implying those aren't just regular nigger homes
They WERE nigger homes.
Now they're VACANT and BOARDED nigger homes
There's entire blocks that look like that, or worse.

Here the other angle of the same house

Is that a truck in the driveway?

>cuyahoga county
>red
Not happening

fuck trump

You'd think, but Maine and all of NE is cucked as hell. They're the whitest state in the country yet they voted for Obixnood twice. I don't understand how Deep Southern states with titanic nig nog populations vote overwhelmingly Trump yet in 99% white Maine Clinton is ahead a good 5 points. NE fags are the definition of limousine liberals living in their beautiful all-white beachside communities while telling the rest of the country to not be racist.

0.02 was added to your paypal

That's the good thing about Heroin vs Meth

LOL THATS WHAT YOU THINK, user here is right! The voter purge ruling is sketchy as fuck!
>90333524 #

>Is that a truck in the driveway?
At the house next door, yes.
That's a new built house, because our socialist mayor wants "infill" housing in "blighted" neighborhoods to help the "underserved community".
Makes me sick that city money is spent to build new houses in the ghetto then given to nigs to trash up.
That's also like the only occupied house for 2 blocks.

Here's something neat I saw in a neighboring town.
FuckHuge Trump sign

>there's even light to make it show at night
goddamn that is patriotic

THIS IS OUR APOLOGY FOR KASICH LADS
PLEASE ACCEPT IT MR.TRUMP

>a Clinton supporter calling others fascists
Oh the irony

GA is red, only retards who aren't from here think otherwise.

>Our /pol of Cred Forumss. Our combination of Cred Forumss.

What did he mean by this?

/r/ing that spongebob pic

Trump is not gonna win Ohio.

Ohio is too well off for that.

Hillary will win the general.

Screen cap this post.

well fought beaver

I bet that neighborhood was nice once upon a time ago.

>a fucking leaf

FUCK TRUMP

fuk u

hurr durr.
>im a maple nigger, hoser!

>ohio
>well off
What the fuck would you know about Ohio?
The entire bottom half of this state is covered in farms, with just the tip containing cities and a disproportionate amount of niggers.
Ohio will be red this year, believe it, leaf.

damn, that's a nice pepe.

here's a (you)

Trump takes every state that isn't MN, CA, NM or MA.

Screencap for truth.

440 for TRUMP fuck the blacks

if that is Xenia, it hasn't been nice since that tornado wiped out almost the whole fucking place back in the day.

I think it got leveled again like 20 years later.

god hates that place.

you have one of those for georgia?

too late he already fucked you lol

I registered yesterday to "vote" for Trump. So suck it.

The house is in Springfield.
But yeah, no one likes Xenia.
On Wednesday I'm going to Dayton. I'm taking a gun.

If the bitch caters to every Minority at the expense of whites she's gOnna feel it

> rallies

Not sure if truth or not, but leaving a "battlefield" this early would be a mistake

Cincinnati and it's many suburb cities
Dayton/Springfield two cities connected by suburb cities
Columbus and it's fuckhuge Metro region
Toledo... and it... well... moving on
Akron
Youngstown
Cleveland, the sprawling metropolitan ghetto
Sandusky

Really Ohio is nicely set up with major population centers in all parts of the state.
Other states are just jealous of Ohio's evenly spread out city-centers

Liberals are pigs

I think you misunderstand how much people dislike Hillary here in Michigan.

Can we gives states the right to govern themselves again so I can move to Trumphio when Hillary is ruining the rest of the country?

Lakota is best for their marching bands and music program. Seriously, the music program is fucking insane and the marching band does the Rose Bowl Parade and Hawaii.

Actually that's retarded because you're stupid. Every white I met was a Cucked SWPL or a constitutional conservative. None were racially aware because they weren't forced into diversity tm in their neighborhoods

You a big dumb retard

Arentchu?

checked

imo desu

Shit I go to OU too m8
Remember the Trump graffiti wall? What a time to witness such a degree of butthurt

>this delusion
lol

does trump really got texas? Isn't that the majority never trump state?

hey kettle, please stop talking to the pot.

I have a feeling Kentucky is going Blue this election.

>NeverTrump
>actually impacting anything

Some of the californians here want you to think that but an actual Texan would never vote blue.

it's not about republicans winning those and still losing. if they lose ohio, they seem to be unable to win the nation. but if they win they still have a good chance of taking the goal.

Does anyone else get hard at the thought that this time, the Lugenpresse kikes couldn't trick a GOP nominee into pouring all their money into the few states they ordained "battlegrounds"? He's putting Colorado, rust belt, and the upper Northeast back into play.

Trump literally pulled a Genghis Khan and crossed the Gobi desert flank that was thought impentrable and left undefended.

He's skipping Clinton's Maginot Line and going through the Ardennes!

Not suprised, I have seen two people canvasing for her in my area, a little old lady who I politely told no even though she looked upset I told her no way am I voting for her, and a big nig I laughed at, Ohio is Trump territory especally after that shit they started at the RNC

I have a feeling you have aids

#NeverTrump is a dead movement

lol no

Texans voted for Cruz because Cruz is from Texas, the worst #nevertrump state is probably Kansas. It takes the lead over Utah because the entirety of the local government won't endorse Trump despite being hard red.

>Drumpf
That means victory.

Oklahoma blue! Did you stay up all night coming up with that one?

you've obviously never seen a jackalope then, cause that's what it is.

I like this analogy.

President Trump!

>who smoke crack
Wrong. Crack is a nigger drug. People in Ohio do white people drugs, like heroin.

Jesus Christ CTR™, at least put your (scrawny) back into it.

She's still running radio ads here at least. Not sure about TV.

CTR™ has spent months and $6 million dollars trying to learn how to be funny.

It isn't working. (And you have to go back).

They are just pushing the white people are all evil concept and pushing the white guilt agenda

Why does Cred Forums seem to think campaign signs are a direct parallel to votes? Seeing three houses before your fat NEET ass passes out from exhaustion ain't a good survey. This is basic middle school statistics.

>She is struggling mightily among white voters

They are desperately trying to get the numbers of Non-Hispanic white voters up to the levels of Obama elections. Obama campaigning for Hillary did absolutely nothing.

1 post by this ID.

Make Europa Great Again

FlatTireInDetroit.gf

The writers of this season of elections really just don't give a shit anymore do they?

>4 posts by this ID
>All mindless Trump maxims

Wew lad, I feel sorry.
Take my (You), it'll keep you warm.

Kasich has the fix

Ohio is definitely going red, everywhere I go I see Trump signs. He was at a local fair a few weeks ago and thousands of people came. Shillery getting BTFO by Ohio

Grew up and New England and now live in the South. You are absolutely correct on this one. At least now I live somewhere where my vote counts and people use common sense.

No (You)

>Virginia
>Red
Pick one

I wish he would put all of new england back into play
massachusetts is filled with bluedog democrats and the western part of it is technically rust belt

im from kentucy I feel this state is going blue. People just hate trump here.

This

I've been keeping track of Trump and Hillary signs/bumper stickers. So far its:

Trump: 51
Shillary: 8 (EIGHT)

Also, friendly reminder for you CTR folks. Only TWICE in American History has a President won when their opponent won Ohio.
>1960 Kennedy over Nixon
>1944 FDR over Dewey

OHIO IS BASED AS ABSOLUTE FUCK
>Cavs are Champs
>Buckeyes will be champs
>Indians will be champs
>Trump will topple crooked Shillary because of us

WHO /BEST IN THE FUCKING UNION/ HERE

even in the eastern part of the state?

It's okay, Trumpcuck. There's no need to be scared. Embrace your future under the matriarchy, it's going to be great :^)

FUCK YOU TOO, HILLARY!

WE DON'T NEED YOU EITHER!

>BREAKING: CLINTON GIVING UP ON OHIO

Was there some announcement or is this just the usual Cred Forumstards making shit up?

Ivory tower effect. Most Europeans were all social justice leftists until 'refugees' started living next door last year.

Nice secret flag.

>3 retard level posts.

You have Nuffins working the night shift at CTR™? That's just cruel.

At least wrote them a script or give them a fucking banana or something.

u wot m8

>NV and NH blue
>VA red

are you brain damaged?

No one makes an announcment that they're giving up on a state retard

She just hasn't been there in a long time, partly because she hasn't been anywhere in a long time.

She's also begun pulling funding from states where it's increasingly clear she's going to lose. Ohio might be next.

I can confirm you are an idiot.

lol, i doubt it.

Indeed, which is why this thread is shit just like your brains.

>this got past spam detection

513 as well. People around here are going all out. Trump supports have at least 3 signs per yard. I've seen one Hillary sign in the last year, one fat nigress in an H shirt, and 2 bumperstickers.

Hillary is pulling funding and not campaigning in Ohio, so anyone with semblance of intelligence can put two and two together and figure out she's giving up the state.

Retard posts like yours give our flag a bad name

You forgot about Stipe Miocic (UFC Champ) and Dean Ambrose (WWE champ)

>Matriarchy

>Tfw a 8min drive from Kenwood
Only shit part is the (((Jewish hospital))), especially since they live up to their name when the bill comes.

As Ohio goes, so goes the nation.

8 former presidents born here, birthplace of aviation, we wuz spacemen and shitz.

Well fought Beaver

saved. Pure gold

It's like you're not capable of independent thought. You never change course from prebuilt image macros and two-word replies that might just as well built autogenerated.

But it's okay, I understand your pain. Just help me prep the bull and it'll feel alright. Trump'll support Israel all the way, just like you wanted, goy.

Take. Them. All. Mr Trump

Kentucky*

You*

NC here, was up in PA over the weekend as I'm moving up there in a few months. Was in Bucks County which is reliably blue as the sky and nary a Hillary sign, Trump signs EVERYWHERE.

The fuck are you even on about lady?

You think if you drop a couple Cred Forums "catch phrases" and attempt (and fail at) the vernacular here that you'll score some maymay points for that half dead zombie cunt and her laughably illogical policies?

A word to the wise you Xanax-addled spinster, you won't get a single person on this board to pull the lever for that shrew. People don't like her. And they never will.

We expect our fathers to lie, because they're trying to protect us, but when our mother lies....and lies....and lies, we never forgive her. People will never forgive Hillary. She's done.