Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is

Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is

>60%

?

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

???

kek

>Spanish speaking country pulling the 60% meme

Argentina you gotta pull the 68% meme because you wouldn't be a non hispanic white in america regardless how white you are because your lingage is from a spanish speaking country

You'd be white but not non hispanic white

The parts of the US that are white are generally very white. California and the south skew the demographics a lot.

Is this some new pasta? Holy fug :DDDD

I just got back from a vacation to North Florida. I usually live in an all black town. I can't tell you how much it makes me depressed to be back in my town. when I was on vacation, it was the first time in years I saw more white people than black. they all also were generally friendly. I actually felt safer in a hotel in that town than my own home since the crime rate is so high here.

>Copy pasting an old message

Here is your (you) happy now?

>Is this some new pasta? Holy fug :DDDD
From now on, it is.

Has trigger discipline

Because we know it's shit and don't want our ancestors' homelands to be shitty. If we fall here or Australia as we did in Africa, we want there to be white people left as something more than a minority...somewhere...

Projection. Calling Europeans cucks on the internet eases the pain of having nigger president and kiked running all of their institutions maybe a little bit.

It's almost like you just hopped onto your argentina proxy and made this shitty post, which is really just a copypasta post that gets made 10000000000s of times a day

and then just laughed to yourself thinking how funny you were for reposting this shitty thread with your faggot proxy.

Saged

Nice try merchant, but I won't fall for divide and conquer.

>I fell for it yet again

SIXTY FUCKING PERCENT

because we're at least not you

For what? Those two things are the realities of your country.

>infighting is bad

>hates the majority of white people because they don't agree with your politics

Just the white people who don't care about the destruction of whit--
Nice try merchant.

thats a sad girl

Nacho Libre is underrated.

Because the idea of our ancestral homelands being contaminated with muds is so revolting and maddening that we are trying to provoke the natives to revolt and get rid of them.

Remember what happened last time we revolted and tried to get rid of them?