CANADA IS LAST WHITE NATION, AMERICA IS 60 PERCENT WHITE. AMERICA IS GAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMfwxWA14zo
strawpoll.me/11303295
poal.me/7ujrst
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Yes, but only a certain part of Canada.

The Maritimes. Come home white man, we'll build a paradise. A literal fucking paradise.

>let's make Canada more Anglo and less Franco
>also let's make Anglo Canada into the USA

Kill yourself faggot

HAHAHHA WE'VE LOCATED ANOTHER BATCH OF ARYANS LAD.

We'll be shipping you across the ANGLANTIC to the BLOOD REFINERIES.

fuck u french pussy, quebec is north americas israel

Piss off frogs.

Not yet, but soon

So take that nice, rooted rural community from your picture and flood it with recently-arrived Americans?

BUMP

>Justin Trudeau

'nuff said. You're a joke.

>Americans escaping Hillary

You bet. This place could benefit from the thousands of fleeing Americans. May even lead to a independent Maritimes in the future.

Daily reminder that
In Canada, on average, Quebec
>Has the highest IQ
>Has the tallest men
>Has the biggest dick
>Fittest men
>Is the nation with the highest aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

french canadians are NOT WHITE

>French
>Tall

tldr

still frogs that can't even secure their own independence.

But that would completely destroy the local culture, you idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=yMfwxWA14zo

Obviously. "White" just means people that Anglos think could assimilate into Anglos very easily. In that sense we make a deliberate effort not to be "white"

>Canada
>White

you will be a russian protectorate within 5yrs balto-faggot

>destroy the local culture

I live here moron, the culture is sucking back liquor and living on pogey. Fuck culture when it's an economic hellhole that could benefit from hard working people with conservative values.

>CANADA WILL BE THE LAST WHITE COUNTRY

Did you swallow a poz load from Harper recently or some shit?

You literally want to destroy the Maritimes and make it just another part of the USA. I bet (hope?) you're a recent immigrant to the region.

Quebec is the most redpilled place in Canada. We need our own flags, don't want to be associated with anglo leaf scum.

We're everything the Canadians wish they'd be: Nationalists, strong unique culture, our capital city is 95% white, we enforce laws against everyone that's not us (literally have language police that can close a shop if you use too much english in your advertising/menus/etc).

Feels good to live in a place where you are allowed to be proud to be white, proud of your heritage, and proud of your identity as french speakers.

Canadians are literal cucks compared to us.

>Did you swallow a poz load from Harper recently or some shit?

What? No, Harper is a faggot and had been bleeding this part of Canada dry like everyone else before him. Nobody gives a shit about Eastern Canada but the Easterners.

>You literally want to destroy the Maritimes and make it just another part of the USA.

The Maritimes are already destroyed you complete fucking halfwit. At least it's white.

>I bet (hope?) you're a recent immigrant to the region.

Lived here all my life you dirty mainlander.

>can't even seperate
>muh bussed in Ontarians

cucknadia isnt white. you gave up your white status when you accpet the blacks and mudshits into your wombs. you breed with them, you live UNDER them.

>b-ut s-s-s-s--s-ources b-urger

pic related. look at this femcuck. hes not white.
white is more than a color, you shitbag maple nigger.

look at this hook nose...i wounder if hes a jew. also not white.

lol montreal is literally POZ central after Toronto, Keep dreaming Frog-wannabe

Canada has no national identity except multiculturalism. There is no pride to take in your country. You should be sad, because you know what i say is true.

First thing anyone imagines when they hear the word "Canada" is maple syrup, literally a nigger nutella.

What if all French Canadians immediately started having 6+ kids again and started flooding into the Maritimes? Would you accept this with open arms? After all, we're "white"

fuck off, quebec is the cancer of this country. Smelly french men with gay mustaches, stupid half french whores, Montreal is a literal shit hole. You dont even speak fully french, you referred to as frogs in countries that actually speak french. Take your part of the debt and get the fuck out of Canada.

>60%

>he fell for the "Quebec is LITERALLY Paris" Anglo meme

Whenever I hear Latvia I imagine canned fish and getting BTFO by Russia every single time. Go lick a muscovites boots u fag, keep on cleaning those english toilets

No, because you have your own province. The United States aren't united states anymore, and they certainly won't be after 8 years of Hillary and the introduction to the one-Party state.

Don't you ever try and tell me what my province is or what would benefit it you little worm.

>Becoming America is good for the Maritimes, but becoming Quebec is bad, almost as bad as actually staying the Maritimes!

You must be a teenager

WILL BRITKEKS EVER RECOVER?

good post keep it up champ

You are 40% non hispanic white, there's a large chance I'm responding to a nigger or spic rn.

>Canadian threads

Did Justin fuck Willy? YOU DECIDE:

strawpoll.me/11303295

>becoming America

I'm not even going to bother, it's clear you have no idea what I'm talking about and it's likely you don't even know what you're talking about.

Canada isn't going to be Canada for too much longer, same goes for the States. we're going to balkanize whether you like it or not.

So why are you obsessed with having lots of Americans move to the Maritimes, to the point where most people are Americans?

Daily reminder that Quebec forces its male population to start taking testosreeone-inhibiting suppositories at age 13 by law

Better poll:

poal.me/7ujrst
poal.me/7ujrst
poal.me/7ujrst

*testosterone

I'll never get tired of this meme.

Daily reminder that Anglos don't even need to take testosterone-inhibiting suppositories because of how little T they already have

Canada it looks like you forgot to take your pills... your 'red' pills you know

>manlets and femlets BTFO

Stupid Leaf. You're now a 'post-national' country. Brush up on your Mandarin and Hindi.

you have a point. The maritimes are fairly socially conservative, and its filled with genuinely nice people. A lot of white Americans have fallen into degeneracy.

>implying everything I said isnt true

But more importantly: Americans aren't Maritimers

Una pinche hoja

The only thing about your post that was mostly right was the grammar, but even then there were quite a few mistakes

your pm is a cuck. aryans relocated to antartica after ww2 faggot. lurk harder stupid leaf.

why wont it let me post

never mind

Who Anarcho-leafism here?

The maritimes are nigger-tier, too many people on welfare or pogie.

Small town BC is where you'll find red-pilled Canadian. Good, hard-working white people.