Trump is a rapists. He raped little girls

Here is your October surprise, it came early.

Trump is done for, admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA
snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q82LZEF63uI
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
alternet.org/election-2016/trump-attorney-denies-rape-claim'
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty hot to be honest

surely this will be the end of end trump's campaign!

>implying the case won't get thrown out of court

Just because someone sues you doesn't mean it actually happened. There's no evidence for it.

You realize that all politicians do this shit right? It's how the jews are able to control them, they invite them to fuck some little kids then record them doing it and then they blackmail them for life.

is this real?

>Hide/Ignore CTR posts

He should pay Hillary to defend him. After all, she's pretty good at defending rapists

The victim had this to say when she took the stand:
>best sex i ever had, cured my heachache, fuck aspirin!

The case was already thrown out once

The case got thrown out by the accuser.

Yes it is real, why would I post bullshit ?

Yes it will be. Just watch the polls after October 14th.

Yeah but no one sues for no reason. Even if this "is a lie", there is always a little truth behind a lie.

Nice

Innocent until proven guilty

Wait, it's not even a criminal trial but a civil one?

I hope when her case gets thrown out again this time he takes her slandering ass to the cleaners and gets her to roll over on whoever paid her to attack his character.

>There is always a little truth
Don't be so fucking dumb.

>Criminalize totally natural attraction to young teen so you can leverage it against up and comers
Jews truly knows no boundaries. I'm christian btw ama

you are a liar, and you are living a lie
you know it, you feel it every morning when you wake up
you feel it, you know it every night before you go to sleep

you know you are doomed

you feel the darkness lurking, like a cold shadow

its come...

>Why would I post bullshit?

A. Because you're a fucking moron for believing that

B. You're a shill spreading propaganda

You really think someone would do that? just tell lies on the internet?

Yeah no, if your neighbor was being sued for rape, and even if it was bullshit, you would still associate him as a rapists.

is this real?

>Gets to sleep with based trump
>Cries when he leaves you for a high test waifu

woman are the problem i swear

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA

Really? This is definitely desperate

Most rich businessmen are child rapists because they can get away with it.

Do you really think people would do that? Just go and tell lies on the internet?

>The original lawsuit was voluntarily dismissed on 16 September 2016, with the plaintiff's attorney stating they would be refiling with information from a new witness.

I assume If it was real people acting on behalf of Hillary would have it plastered on billboards, CNN would have it flashing on their front page 24/7 and people would be spamming it everywhere all the time.

Fpbp

OP is lying about Trump to steer away attention from Hillary's own Child Rapist scandal

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

Cred Forums defends Epstein at bibi's behest. Also Putin's. Damn pedos

You jealous of our functioning Judicial system

>doesn't understand the Bill of Rights
>why would I post bullshit ?
CTR shill
>Just watch the polls after October 14th.
Polls are for tools, they're rigged. It's like you don't even remember missing ballots for the Republican nomination.
>Yeah but no one sues for no reason.
Money is a reason as well as ruining someone's image. You're dumb if you can't think this through.
>Yeah no, if your neighbor was being sued for rape, and even if it was bullshit, you would still associate him as a rapists.
My whole point, dumbass.

>always a little truth behind a lie
That isn't true, because you just lied.

Great source you have there

>no one sues for no reason
Spell ICUP you gullible dipshit.

Shill in full force. What the fuck is your logic on all your points??

>Yes it is real, why would I post bullshit ?
yeah why would you really makes you think

>Yeah but no one sues for no reason. Even if this "is a lie", there is always a little truth behind a lie.

what the fuck am i reading???? get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot

I believe her 100%

>no one sues for no reason

did you just immigrate here or something you fucking skittle?

Why are you in Jewistan?

yes, civil

I'd hit it. You're all lying if you say otherwise.

It's called the 5th amendment sorry that's not the one with guns retard

>rapist

not yet, the debates tomorrow op.

is that pic suppose to be trump tuck her daughter to bed when they were young?

I don't think you realize that shillarys campaign is in shambles partly due to her husband and his numerous rape cases with legitimate outspoken victims while the robot did her best to protect her husband...

All you're doing is trying to divert attention from her life that is considerably worse and haunting to her campaign.

Another shit thread that needs deleting

youtube.com/watch?v=q82LZEF63uI
Lmfao look at this uggo, she looks like a tranny

Because he'd like to enjoy the highest quality of life and personal freedom the mid-east can offer. Also, in any other Arab country he'd get curb-stomped by some angry Muslim.

>Believing a 13yo

The Clintons don't draw attention to it because Bill also attended his fair share of Epstein's parties.

Any chance we can break Timothy McVeigh out of prison and get him a ticket into the debate?

This made me queef for Kasich desu

ad hominem and denial of the truth. Someone is triggered!

Holy shit a sue without evidence, like pretty much an X girl just claiming rape without proofs has reach the court and has a schedule?

Meanwhile Hillary who still runs an NGO with shit tons of links of bribery, lobbying, pay for play, money laundering, pedophile rings, foreign banks and weapons manufactures... and the list can go on till we end with Bill funding it during his term.

Yet no one is scheduled for it. Even the fucking Colombians showed how they paid CF during the 90's.

The fuck is wrong with your system.

>FBI gives immunity to Hillary's subordinates and CF workers as if there were no tomorrow

>"why would someone lie online?"
Neck yourself dumbass

>No one sues for no reason
Holy fucking shit you are retarded as fuck. Do you live under a rock? Have you ever actually been to america? You're posting from a proxy, right? Jesus

1 digit away from divine truth

>/fapB4gE
>fap
HE HAS SPOKEN
PRAISE KEK
DICKS OUT LADS

>ignore Bill Clinton's proven record of rape and documented instances of flying on Epstein's edo-plane + visiting his estate
>discover that Epstein played golf at one of Trump's courses and as a result had Trump's phone number
>accuse Trump of raping a thirteen year old at Epstein's house dispite multiple witnesses testifying that Trump behaved like a gentleman and had no clue what was going on at the house
>case gets thrown out of court
>try to accuse him of the same thing in another state, once again accusing him of all the same things Bill Clinton actually did
>expect it to work this time

Cosby and Jackson might have originally molested/ raped, but id dare to gamble as much as 90% of the claims against them were just made up and expected to hold up because arguing against it makes it seem like you approve of child molestation and/or rape

The only retards here are the ones voting for Trump.

Wow this is such a compelling argument. I was 100% trump but now I'm with her

>Just because someone sues you doesn't mean it actually happened. There's no evidence for it.
Just because a policeman shoots a black man doesn't mean he actually had a gun in his hand. There's no evidence for it.

Donald Trump LOVES Benjamin Netanyahu

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Do you get discriminated against?

Bill Clinton.

I was gonna list all the women who have accuses him of rape and point out the incidents that happened before he was elected but I have someplace to be tomorrow.

Wow, how will we recover? Really got my mind to form thought.

Yes, they realise that peddling this filth would undermine the last shred of credibility the media has.

I read an article about his on Jezebel that feminist rag and it was actually impartial enough to give me the impression that this was a total fraud. This woman is being taken advantage of by a bunch of opportunistic anti-Trumpers who think they're saving America.

there's literally nothing you can say that would make me not vote Trump

right wing retards?

I think it already got thrown out

Yes, that's right. I don't understand your point.

Quit bringing up facts.

I thank you for posting this message. I am now supporting Hillary Clinton for president instead of Donald Trump. You are an hero. An American hero.

Just a reminder that this is a fake make by liberals to smear Trump and didn't work

>in islam it's okay to fuck girls after puberty
>FUCK THEIR RELIGION DEVIL WORSHIPPERS

>trump fucks 13 year olds
>Wow that's fucking hot! Based TRUMP!

Can't wait for Trump to get BTFO tomorrow

Are you having a good day?
I hope you are :)

state of florida reporting in

thats it, we are all hilldog now

>They’re up there with other “A” charities such as Doctors Without Borders, Salvation Army, the American Red Cross

Sorry your "F rated" feed the children sponsor didn't write back to you,Juan.The price of a cup of coffee is crazy these days

It's actually something from the never trumpers camp. The only reason this girl spoke up in the first place was because she got together with some never trumpers who started spreading around the shit in may.

They applied in may for a civil case but it flopped due to lack of identification for the girl who was the rapist.

Also there was other people and articles saying she was a known con-artist and it's just a mess.

alternet.org/election-2016/trump-attorney-denies-rape-claim'

all the rape alligations are just shady as shit.

Holy shit some of you retards really are clueless.

This is how it works in America when you are rich. People bring forth bullshit accusations hoping you will settle just to not have to deal with court. It happens literally all the time.

Normally you never hear about it but Trump is notorious for not settling with these kinds of people. He has been through this shit for 40 years now.

Obviously. When shitlibs lose an argument they always call you a racist, rapist, fascist, or Hitler. They've called Trump all four.

>Trump is a rapists.
>Even if this "is a lie", there is always a little truth behind a lie.
>if your neighbor was being sued for rape, and even if it was bullshit, you would still associate him as a rapists.
>I believe hillary 100%
>The only retards here are the ones voting for Trump.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

The case was already thrown out. You can't lie so easily on here. Get back to /r/eddit.

I see no problem here.

>always accuse the other side of doing what people on your side are doing.

This must be fake. Fap b4 general election?

> OP is him and his daughter
Sick faggot.

Anyhow, people do shit like this all the time (accuse people of rape), it'll probably be thrown out

underrated

It got thrown out the first time they tried it in a different state, what makes you think this time will be any different?

Also I wonder who could be bank rolling this case (again)? Trump undoubtedly hires expensive as fuck lawyers and counter-sued for expenses the first time.

Hm, I doubt that. Israel's dehoused more Christians than any other Arab country.

It's not rape if you enjoy it

But you have to agree that girls is hot as fuck. Who's she?

>implying poloticans dont have there little girl stashed for later
>implying clintion doesnt have a little girl or boy shedoes this aswell

its a fucking obvious thing why care,almost all rich people break the law or adopt children to make into slaves or have a nice little touch. Your a fag honestly op if Clinton is not a piece of shit compared to trump she probably sacrifices children instead of adopting them.

My favorite thing about the shills coming here is how they just can't comprehend the extent to which we're just laughing our asses off at them 24/7. They just can't comprehend that they're actually all pretty fucking stupid.

This. White civil liberties are being thrown out because of nigger rape.

No, I don't because I'm not a fucking pedo. Do the world a favor, and kill yourself

Thats Tiffany, his daughter, you retard CTR shill