What is the whitest country in the Balkans

friend, if you have enough time to worry about the color of our skin, perhaps you should pray more to Jesus

our world is doomed. dog bless america :DDDDD

Turkey

albania obviously

Poland

Dunno lol, croatia maybe

Croatia

>balkans
>white

Croatia was pretty white when I was there a few weeks ago.

Serbia

Why is this shit happening

Croatia

Croatia. Save for perhaps Serbia it's also the only one.

>istruzione italiana

Croatia > Bosnia > Moldavia > Everyone else > Romania

hellenes

Romania. They unironically wuz the original Romans. It's even in their name.

Romania or Moldova

trust me ive been to all of these countries

>Bosnia
>white

weeew lad.
It's actually

Croatia >> Serbia >>>> Bosnia >>>>>>>>> Romaina>Macedonia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bulgaria >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Greece>>>> Slovenia

In reality Slovenia is the whitest, but they are the biggest cucks so their status is relegated to below Greece tier.

What you consider white is up north, far up north, not too far because the furthest is chinese, not white.
White for you is what is natural to be in cold. Its not that cold here and people like to spend time outside when its sunny.
If you force the cold type white into hot climate suddenly, you get australia and them dying of skin cancer.
The sun decides who looks how. For now.
But when i see what whites are in the world today and what they used to be, suddenly i fell like i dont want to be that, or be close to it.

This. People always think Romania is full of gypsies, but the Roma are from Rome (which is even Roma in Italian).

Bulgarians are whiter than us and serbs

Why? I know they have a pretty huge muslim minority, but those are white muslims.

Also memes aside, Romanians are whiter than Greeks though. I can't distinguish an arab from a greek

what's the cleanest shit in the loo?

Croatia

I'd suggest looking at the map you kindly provided and comparing the westernmost points of each highlighted country.

I thought we are pretty much the same as you except we got more gypsies.

This.

Very few muslims, serbs and gypsies.
To see a nignog anywhere except in 1 spot where asylum seekers hangout in Zagreb is almost impossible.

GOB BLES AMERIGA :DDD

Bosnia > Croatia > Serbia > Romania > Macedonia > Bulgaria > Montenegro > Alvania > Greece
In skin color at least

Is Greece really that bad?

Greece Monkeydonia and Serbia are human
The rest are not