When should we put them in the mental home?

This is what insanity looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=GyNvAtv42Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=VH4kbybo60Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
Why are people like this allowed to freely act totally retarded.
>be 2016
>functional mental institutions
>taxes to pay for institutions
>people brand themselves like cows
>People identify as hundreds of nonexistent genders
>boys are girls and girls are boys
>crazy women attacking men because of their gender and calling them sexist
>mfw none of these people are sent to mental homes because of "freedom"
This isn't freedom, this is madness.

Other urls found in this thread:

davesag.com/unabomber/2leftism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S9UQ0wa26Lc
exhentai.org/s/9bfda464b9/463129-13
nytimes.com/1984/10/30/science/how-release-of-mental-patients-began.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pile of retards.jpg
What's funny is that their "sacrifice" isn't going to change anything.

This is a picture of people that america used to consider second class citizens, protesting in a more civil manner than what we now consider ordinary demonstrators.

Corral them when they protest and execute them on the spot.

It's to bad someone didn't start throwing raw meat at them

Voluntarily laying naked on the dirty ground while covered in fake blood is retarded no matter what the reason.

>going vegan
>engaging in plant genocide

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Delicious

What the fuck is that? Are they eating a penguin?

>Free Inhabitant
>it means I get all the rights but don't have to adhere to any laws

What?

Anyone still doubt we're living in the end times?
It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. Just stay alive, anons.

Why did no one throw a bucket of piss on those retards? it would not be a classy thing to do but in this case maybe justified

>Pile of pasty,white,chubby,unfertilized asses
REALLY MAKES YOUR BLOOD ENGORGE YOUR LOWER MEAT STICK,HUH?

Why not BBQ sauce instead? Seems fitting.

Those people would be consedered uncle toms today because they wanted jobs and wanted to "act white" instead of embracing their blackness. seriously when did ghetto culture become black culture?

It is the end times of our time, yes. But humanity is so young; modern man is but a newborn.

peta kills more animals per year than any other organization on earth

I think its a human effigy

meat eaters are so insecure about their slaughter

there is nothing to disrespect about these vegans

>all those vegans laying on one another, farting up a storm

really though, a vegan diet is very flatulent
so much farts
they're literally there covered in blood, farting on on another
I want to jerk off, but I must resist the urge because jerking off is weakness, I must not do it.

Just put them all on an island with each other.

saved

We need to show those naked sluts what a real problem is.
BRING IN THE RAPEFUGEES

I require more pictures of this protest for scientific analysis.

>Choose life
>Likely all pro-choice

even mud would have been enough. This type of people always seem A) disconnected from life and real stimulation of hardship B)instead of fixing their hardship they try to turn it into martyrdom(poor ones usually don't protest like that but they are still out there)

put them into ovens,
legalise cannibalism.

It's funny that these people believe animals matter because nothing matters.

Clarification:
>Religious people generally don't believe animals matter as much as humans
>"Religious people" who do are liars who don't actually understand their religion
>These vegans probably don't believe God exists
>If God doesn't exist, there is objectively no such thing as meaning
>"Subjective meaning" is in actuality just particles and plasma somehow caring about shit, and does not magically create the objective existence of meaning
>The only rational position to take if one doesn't believe in God is nihilism and the belief that literally nothing matters, including the past life of steak

I've never met a religious vegan. They should be nihilists but instead they believe #chickenlivesmatter

lmfao humankind isnt gonna last long at this rate

Being a vegetarian of almost a decade, PETA makes me want to eat meat just to spite them

Do it, it's tasty.

vegans are the product of hearing animals scream and saying that it's not fair, and their parents too shocked at their retardation to explain to them that this is life, and that things die.

*vegans are the product of children hearing animals scream etc.

I think meat eaters are very secure, they just don't give a fuck.
>there is nothing to disrespect about these vegans
acting like children is not respectable, no matter the topic.

So how much does that meat cost? I'm willing to buy.

>heating it with a fucking butane torch
>heat is uneven and relatively low
Doing this to brand animals would be inhuman and inefficient but doing it to humans is baskin robins 64 flavors of retarded.

Vegans are just to weak to kill an animal. That's what you get when you spend 70 years without war

A bunch of sissy faggots

expend your research

I don't understand: are these people angry because they want to be naked?

About the time when the Jews took the reigns from the old Protestant establishment. So mid-late 60's is where it began in earnest with the whole Countercucktural Revolution, even though the Civil Rights Movement had been a thing for a while at that point.

I'm a vegan but I'm not a terrific fan of this stunt. I actually suggested at my local group that we get a mannequin or some sort of realistic love doll and have a public spit-roast, but it was turned down. This branding is too deep; unless you have prior knowledge of how the meat industry functions then you won't understand it (and if you do already know how inhumanely animals are treated in these factories then why aren't you a vegan already!?), this means that the protestors have to wave around signs just so people can make connections between the branding and the animal industry. My idea is more striking. A five year-old boy walks through the city and sees what looks like an adult male skewered through his anus while savages eagerly wait to eat him. The boy will instantly understand that meat is murder, and he'll reflect on the barbaric ways we treat other creatures. I don't know why they'd reject it.

Really? Almost all vegetarians in India (about 35%) are that way due to religious reasons. My religion tells me not to eat other animals. Hell I even met a Muslim who wouldn't eat curd because it contained live bacteria.

I love these naked liberal stunts

You can bet that 75% of the onlookers are only there for the tits and ass

Couldn't give a fuck about their "protest"

I bet they are all pro-abortion

on the other hand im willing to eat vegans if the meat price is cheaper than pork or beef,
t b h it should be.

Ted Kaczynski was right.
davesag.com/unabomber/2leftism.html

Autism is diffidently on the rise.

>sperm

Why?

I would eat some vegan bumpy asses on the op pic desu

Watching that first video seems more like it's a fetish for them then anything else. Like the idea that they are "worthless livestock", and want to be treated as such.

Explain to me why I should care, self-righteous atheist/agnostic?
Protip: You can't.
Assume my response will always be "Why?" and do your best to work from there.

Some nice piece off asses there.. damn

>muh barbarism muh murder

Nice non-argument there.

Its because they see themselves as masters of the world and thus responsible for all its ills. They imagine that without humanity animals will live as friends. There is no point in trying to reason with people like that, they are in the same category as people who think they can live off sunlight

it's a fact, they're worthless livestock.

Lots of qt's in that pile there. I would go vegan if I got to fuck that blonde one with her head propped up in the top left

The 11 year old Transgender girl looks pretty dark. Was she adopted?

Honestly, there is obviously something wrong there. Transgenderism is a mental illness. But watching that video, it doesn't seem to me like the parents are pushing her into it. She really seems to naturally act like a girl. Maybe the parents are 25% of the reason, but it seems like 75% is just innate mental illness.

Funny how the doctor was such a faggot.

Do they not realize that can just, not go to church?

Georgia bro, you guys dont have to deal with this shit in the caucasus do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=S9UQ0wa26Lc

If I saw this I'd go out and buy a bag of burgers, pull up a lawnchair and eat right in front of them

some of them look to high to remember why they are there

wtf is this shit

Because all feminists really want is to have their own penis and to be able to cum on everything like men do.
That's the only thing they truly want, everything else is just a way for them to keep shouting about their penis envy in the streets.

Johnson's "Great Society". Welfare was designed to destroy the black family structure by replacing men as head of the household with the State.

Now that it has proven successful with blacks, Progressives seek to.expand it to all aspects of society.

>mfw

It's a purely emotional response, and really they worship themselves so their emotions are the most important thing and the basis of their "morality."

>You will never jerk a virgin QT by her chain over to the branding station.
>You will never hold her down as "Property of user" is branded on her left ass cheek.
>You will never keep her chained up next to your bed for late night sexual emergencies.
>You will never be all to aware of how she's secretly into it.
Give me a proper war to die in. Please.

It would feel so good to walk up and kick one of these cunts in the face. Would be almost worth the jail time.

Nah, its totally the parents.

>Jennings was born October 6, 2000 in South Florida to parents Greg and Jeanette ("Jennings" is a pseudonym).[7][8] The family is Jewish,[9] and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."

Her entire existence has been a scam for media shekels. She's living a lie. Poor kid. Soon everybody will be going through puberty and she'll be all kinds of fucked up.

Look a bit gay, don't you think?

Yesterday

How much you wanna bet they're all pro abortion?

>le emotional libruls meme

hang on a fucking second

I'm guessing they are all pro choice, which adds delicious irony to the mix

Nice

>t. edgy fuck who's never been to war

>my legs ache
>I can smell her infected feet
>this fake blood is cold
>I wish I could eat meat without feeling like a piece of shit

That's total bullshit.
>what is Buddhism
>what is Christian vegetarianism
>what is Jewish vegetarianism
>what is Eastern religion
>what is humanism and humanistic atheism

Gotcha covered my man

exhentai.org/s/9bfda464b9/463129-13

>vegan diet causes gas
Wat
If you're referring to beans, those can be prepared in a way that eliminates that issue.

>meat eaters are insecure

What the fuck is this shit? I don't give a fuck about eating meat, I'll always do it

best thing to do would be to start slow cooking BBQ right in front of them.

desu I'd prefer to save a chicken over a nigger.

not even close you fucking bong

Sad panda, what's the name?

scrolled past too fast thought you said
do it tasty

NO! is it not obvious? they don't have tits.They are mad at god for not giving them any.

Just open the link ffs

Remember when peta was all about vegetarianism in the 90s? Why isn't anyone calling them out on how they wanted to let fish and innocent plants die?

Plants are alive you know, they eat, drink, and breathe just like we do. Yeast is an organism that lives, why kill it for bread? Why murder innocent bacteria in water just to make it """""drinkable"""""?

Fuckin cunts I swear.

Can someone shop White Lives Matter and White Genocide onto their signs?

>Animals
Have the same right to life as human beings
>Unborn human beings
Have no rights and can be killed without remorse

Liberal Ethics 101

>"choose life" sign
>105% chance every worthless sack participating is pro abortion

Nice straw man.

Broken pathetic whores. Sad.

How is it a strawman. I guarantee 90% of these PETA types are pro-abortion.

Every one of them look miserable, adds up :)

You'd be surprised. It's not that monolithic on positions like abortion.

>not a single naked black man

do these sort of things just attract women and beta orbiters?

Sad I know, but its because young people want to fuck whoever they want and live without consequence and then try and look caring by telling people they can't eat what they want. If they don't like it that we eat meat then why don't they care that other animals do it like a lion or something.
>be me
>be lion
>eating zebra
>someone takes that shit outta my mouth
>gives me salad
>bitch what
>eat crazy veggie bitch
>eat zebra
>mfw you are what you eat
>bitch was a retard
>mfw I am retarded now
>mfw I should have just eaten the zebra

What's needed is reason for feminists to brand themselves. Calling for a new hashtag. Any suggestions?

Somebody post more anti-vegetarianism comics pls

#savethebacteria
don't boil water, drink it straight from the pond, your body will respond to the bacteria helping your immune system grow!

Like how sad is it that it's something people will believe?

No, you need to remove every form of Christianity there is because Christianity is a barbaric religion. Muslims who beat and rape their wives/other people are fine though, they want more of them in their country.

>waa waaa
>people who aren't niggers and have empathy so they don't murder animals are evil and crazy and must be imprisoned

Double trips of truth.

He's clicking it and getting a sad panda... whats the name of said hentai.

that second video just ruined by day

nytimes.com/1984/10/30/science/how-release-of-mental-patients-began.html

It was a complete break down. In short, blame the boomers.

check em

God no test in that whole protest. They all look like women. Weak, flabby women, who aren't getting enough protein.

I scrolled down to find this or crop it myself

poor woman, maybe some friend dragged her into that

I Fixed the signs for them.

I MADE A MEME TOO

I MADE A MEME TOO

>saved by the bell
what the fuck

how is a reference to a show a fuckin slogan

there are more girls with tattoos than men

>hussies

Other guy is being a faggot.
[Awatake (Awatake Takahiro)] Hikido no Saki no Oku | Behind The Sliding Door [English]

I want to butcher them all up and feed them to the pigs

all white people

nah, blacks are just r-selected

only reason they were responsible in the past is because they were forced to be

i really could care less what happens to them, i don't know why so many whites and mestizos here want to "save" the black community, you owe them nothing

after all, let's not forget that LBJ was never president of haiti or any african country, and those are probably far worse than blacks have it in america

>TFW Veganism is actually the morally and philosophically superior choice in both religiously based and utilitarian thought systems but retarded faggots like this ruin it and make you look crazy.

>LGBT is OK because it's in nature
>Eating meat is not OK even though it's in nature too
Leftist logic

>We chose life by not eating animals and supporting abortions

Who here is up for some Cred Forums psy ops?

You know what to do user.

Send them after their own.

LGBT is not in nature.
>holds 2005 bio text book firmly
come at me faggots

I know
But that's what leftists claim
Dawkins posted a "tranny" loin on FB

Lion*

If we corral them and put them away WE are the big brother

>Dawkins
wow five tranny lions?
so I means one of three things
1 their fucking fake
2 nature is trying to kill itself (not surprising since people like Dawkins exists)
3 Lions can have mental disabilities too (ex. thinking they're a different sex, while also triggering the development of the opposite hormone more frequently)
I pick 3 and its sad that people who are considered great these days are the people destroying our species. They want to brings us backward and level the playing field. We are intelligent life, we need to start acting like it. Rare cases of animals acting like to opposite sex when there are tens of thousands of them that act normal is not a ticket to start acting however you want.

People need to understand that when you give an inch that's enough to grab on and take mile after mile.
Homosexuality and transgender acceptance are only the roots of a demented and twisted society, and once we let them get ground they will slowly open doors for more twisted and more perverted mindsets. Society will no longer exist and we will be so ruined there won't be a way back, and nobody will care to find it. We will be happy the way we are and raise our children to accept this abnormal way of life.
We will fall like the Romans did. With carelessness. Acceptance always brings defeat. Don't accept this corrupt society because it already doesn't accept you.

suppress them or be suppressed. There is no compromise. Our society vs theirs. Which would rather have rule over you.

Hmm. Mine of course, but I'm sure they'd want their own too. I understand peaceful demonstrations help promote awareness. They don't understand that scare tactics and shock as means of communication don't provide a suitable image.

Well when they only have an inch it's no surprise they try to take miles of dick.

seriously though I agree with you. It's pretty defeatist to just lay back and take it, unfortunately there's still a ways to go before people will even be able to speak openly about their disagreements with this "new society".

Honestly.

No kidding there is something in that image because I am craving a steak and my mouth is watering. The meat looks so fresh you could just machete a hunk of thigh and stick it in a flame grill with some roast onions and then throw it into fresh bread with real salt butter.

I'm so fucking hungry now.

Are there any healthy young women out there who wish to volunteer to be eaten, maybe you have a psychological urge or a need to be eaten

The blood is so fresh it has not even congealed...fresh and tender...just seal the outside leave the inside near raw...so tender it will melt in the mouth.
I'm your huckleberry

Let me eat you baby - and not in the nice way.

Sorry, I just realized you were referring to the image. Those people are very much insane, but I believe they should be allowed to protest freely whether we agree or not.
I was referring to the videos I linked involving people branding themselves, trying to have children become transgender, and one lady telling an officer it was rape just because he touched her. Those are the things that cannot be allowed in society. Freedom of speech is important, but when the consequences of that speech threaten a functional safe society. That"s when the line should be drawn.
That's really what this thread was about, where we should draw that line.
We can't let delusional people run around freely, but we can't just go around suppressing everyone either.
Just so I am clear with the three videos the damage that is done is as follows
1 The branding video
Self inflicted damage should not be tolerated, and these people are hurting themselves, clearly showing signs of mental issues.
2 Video with the transgender boy
This is the breakdown of genders which are what all non asexual organisms depend on to continue existence. We cannot let these go so that we don't have to reproduce through test tubes and petri dishes.
3 The issue of false rape accusations
People cannot be allowed to just scream rape at anytime. This makes the issue seem a lot less severe for actual rape victims and it is a way to instantly slander anyone who you don't like

Once again, sorry for my mistake about what you were referring to. The picture was loosly related, but really is just as harmless as it is dumb.

Are the people in this image naked?

Please jail for public indecency.

Can't we please just fucking eat them?

I'm not being unreasonable here.

Is no one else craving a thigh steak with butter and onion on fresh white bread?

Jesus. This is profound as fuck.

Girl in protest pic doesn't have her face nor does she have Harper's distinctive tits.

You realize cannibalism is not illegal in the US?

Such an ugly word anyway.

Just thing o the thick juicy steak and roast onion as the butter on the thick fluffy white bread starts to melt under it and the blood seeps out of the seared meat.

Funny. I would never eat a nigger or a latino but they look fucking delicious.

These people are heroes. You're all a bunch of dirty pig-eating scum.

I think we are seeing a decent amount of change now. More people that I come across agree with me when talking about how the acceptance of LGBT is wrong. I believe it is a backfire from the supreme court's decision last year to accept gay marriage. Once it was accepted more and more people began to come out with their sexual issues hoping to be accepted, and when that all happened so fast people's eyes opened a little and they realized just what they released. With over 60 genders trying to be officially recognized and more and more people trying to blur the lines between man and woman, its no wonder people turned on them. Just look at the reception of the stone wall riot monument. People are not happy, and its because we didn't realize that LGBT is only tip of the iceberg. There's a dark group of people, just waiting for the right moment, who are these people you ask? They are pedophiles, and they are just waiting for society to come down low enough for them to be accepted. All they have to do is get it legal, they don't care what we think of them, lust never cared for anyone.

Madness?

The majority of people commenting on this thread are complete idiots. Can you tell me exactly anything that's wrong with the vegan protest on your pic?

They are not hurting anyone or being a security hazard. They are not sucking on your taxpayer money to cut their dicks off. They are just making an "artistic" (depending on your definition) attempt to raise awareness to an issue they think it's important. Be a fucking grown up, disagree with them, and move on. No need to get all salty. Considering them insane and the same as transgenders is retarded and everyone on this thread agreeing with you is retarded.

And no, I'm not a vegan.

I would not eat a muslim. They are unclean and swarm on the ground like rats. Not it for eating, not fit for making war, not fit as servants or slaves. Worthless to all and unwanted by all .Not fit as offal for dogs for who would feed a valuable hound or loved companion with such disguising unfit meat.

He who eats a muslim is unclean and an outcast.

They are lower than then honest pig which has it's place in the lords creation whereas a muslim only exists to serve satan.

nothing's wrong besides the fact that its just a stupid picture. I put there and it seems to have dominated most of the discussion on this thread. watch the videos if you want to see something wrong. Also I say nothing's wrong with the pic, but I mean that legally, but not logically. Its stupid to compare the life of humans to the life of animals and then say that one can eat meat while the other cannot.

I wonder if they know they arent changng our minds...
... and only making us hate them more.

Well.... making me hungry.

equivalence to the children of atom from FO

WHO IS THIS DEPLORABLE!? WHY DOES HE WEAR THE GO PRO!?

I never said anything about the videos because I agree but not with the picture which is what everyone is bashing on like it's the end of times. Also no, it's not stupid to consider the moral implications of eating animals once you reached an advanced enough society that has the means to have you live with the exact same quality of life as before by eating some other shit. I doubt even the most lunatic of the vegans will say that a human life is worth the same of a cow, but it is undeniable that in order to eat your meat hamburguer you have to inflict suffering upon the existence of this lesser being. If you concede that eating soy beans and whatever else is an actual replacement for meat, then they have the moral highground on you and you have no defense for eating meat. That's if you have any sense of morality and are not a psychopath.

They most likely do these thing for attention, as they all seem quite young, while the older members are probably horny, or just plain stupid. Either way if attention's what they want, attention's what they got whether its the kind they wanted or not I am unaware. Sometime people do things just to piss you off. When its without reason the best thing to do is not get pissed off, then they're left with nothing. No satisfaction, no purpose.

Do you think if we went full circle and forced them to earn their rights, things would improve?

I think in the end, the story of all of this feminist globalist Communism shit is going to be that in the end, they just went too far. People were already complacent and felt helpless to pushback against the bullshit, but the lefties didn't know when to quit, and they pushed so hard that they caused a revival of nationalism. Now they're going to be completely fucked in 20 years, and they have only themselves to blame. Amusingly, we have them to thank, because if the globalists had just waited another generation and quietly started filling up Western countries with more immigrants, they would have outbred us and they wouldn't even have to fight to take us over.

Hillary is going to lose unless they completely rig the election. I can't wait to see all the backhands that await the feminists.

In a libertarian society, what's stopping me as a woman from selling my babies to the local chinese restaurant?

Its hard to type with greasy fingers, but I disagree with vegetarianism.
>tell me you are not hungry right now

Is it ok to bleach in this situation?

I think the people at the top, the Soros of the world, they just couldn't afford to wait. They will probably be dead soon and they want their utopia to happen fast.

WTF i'm officially #prolife now

D-don't be so intolerant, anons.

Your son would still be black, so no. Don't make a little jamal.

I ate a triple stacked 1/2 lb patty hamburger tonight and I just burped all over my screen at these pathetic pussy faggots.

>Inb4 "American, checks out"

>I doubt even the most lunatic of the vegans will say that a human life is worth the same of a cow

I bet the ones who brand themselves are more likely to say that.

I'd put money on it.

This demonstration is beyond consideration. its to serve as a comparison between man and animal. Whether you believe they are equal or not, there is no reason why they should be limited in their natural consumption. If we are omnivores let us eat both meat, and vegetables. Both are from living organisms, one valued higher than the other, both necessary for survival regardless of value. Can we choose one and not the other yes, but one must be chosen. Why would it be wrong to eat both simply because one group values one and not the other. Eating is a type of interaction between organisms. Our society is advanced, but not advanced enough to avoid this interaction.
Now all that's to say if these people can value humans at the same level as animals, why not plants. In the end we will be consuming one organism for survival, and not the other or maybe both, but in a similar amount. Their protest is in vain, because you cannot reasonably keep an organism from its natural functions.
Just so this is clear if the gov't actually listened to these people and tried to enforce the consumption of only plants, people would still be eating animals, and it would become something of value, meanwhile farmers would no longer be breeding these animals and they would begin to die off rapidly. There is no purpose in this particular protest, and that's all I really have to say on that matter.

Bah you can easily destroy that by asking if they find any difference between the worth of a dolphin and a fly and then go on about the complexity of the nervous system, the intelligence etc and how a fly doesn't feel the same degree of pain a dolphin does etc.

ha ha,
looks good!
Enjoy it, who knows how long we will have that legal privilege.

you may be retarded

I think you are reading too much into it. I don't believe any rational person who has given any thought to the issue to be able to say that a human existence is worth the same as a cow's existence. For me all that protest says is that you should take a closer look at the suffering of animals in the meat industry.

>there is no reason why they should be limited in their natural consumption

Yes there is, a moral reason to minimize pain and suffering in the world

>Both are from living organisms, one valued higher than the other, both necessary for survival regardless of value. Can we choose one and not the other yes, but one must be chosen. Why would it be wrong to eat both simply because one group values one and not the other.

This comparison between animals and plants is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if they are both living organisms, one has a nervous system and some sort of consciousness/awareness and the other doesn't. Therefore the animal life is more complex and worth more. Sorry but this argument is not good enough.

>Our society is advanced, but not advanced enough to avoid this interaction.

Yes this is a good argument and the only argument as far as I'm concerned. Vegans will tell you otherwise and the truth is that it's kinda unclear one way or the other I believe. It's not like I'm checking up on vegan studies or anything.

>Just so this is clear if the gov't actually listened to these people and tried to enforce the consumption of only plants, people would still be eating animals, and it would become something of value, meanwhile farmers would no longer be breeding these animals and they would begin to die off rapidly.

Look I know a couple of vegans and I don't think they are advocating for government interference. Ultimately it is an individual's choice to eat meat or not. They are not trying to make the government ban meat. I don't think the majority of them even have a problem with eating meat. (cont)

Their problem is with the meat industry and the cows who are born and raised in little cubicles in gruesome conditions. My vegan friends said they would eat meat if this industry didn't exist and it was just "normal farming". I know it's cool to hate on vegans but anyway whatever,

>nihilist BTFO by poo in loo

No worries! Thanks for clarifying.
Ah I hadn't watched those videos. Thanks for a synopsis.
Free Speech is heralded in ways that demean it (I.e. "hate speech") and the quick comfort of those with pink, fleshy backs. It creates a "safe space" which can be useful, but almost always becomes trite and overused.
Self-inflicted harm is a sort of plague. People either do it for attention, pain inside that isn't manifested outside, or ferver.
Transgender children is something I am extremely uncomfortable with because the premise of gender ultimately comes down to sex, which children -- I believe -- shouldn't be thinking about. I definitely don't want my son to question his identity and gender at a very young age. It is a question that a more mature mind needs to handle; that's why parents make the decision until the child is old enough to make them.
Screaming "Rape!" at a touch is an insult to rape victims. It looses its effect in that circumstance.

Sovereign citizen bs, look it up

so did they starve to death? they wont eat single cellular bacteria WTF, how is that different from plant cells fuck

What a fucking clambake

It was always okay

We raise cows and we eat them. It doesn't get much more humain than that.
You do understand how quickly cows and pigswill go extinct in the woods?
Right?

They have been breed as food for generations.