White and East Asian Alliance

Whites should never form an alliance with any countries other than Japan. Every other Asian country blows ass.

Chinese (aka chinks) are worthless and smelly, I would never breed with one and neither should you.

However Japanese people are a lot more cultured and respectful. I've been to both countries many times. All Japanese hate fucking chinks because they come, they push and shove, they don't understand lines and they are generally just sub human scourge. I've seen it myself. I was at an all you can eat restaurant in Ginza, Tokyo and this bus load of chinks came, they were pushing everyone, trying to be the first to get the food. Absolutely disgusting. I won't speak for South Koreans because I have never been there, but from my knowledge they are a lot more respectful and less savage.

You need to be more specific because "East Asian" covers a lot of different cultures, some that are shittier than others. It's like saying Western People and Asians should team up, when not everyone from the west is even white (anymore).
Then you have all these retard burgers who couldn't even tell you the difference between Asians, they just assume they're all chinks.

I am a white male. I have a Japanese wife. She can cook tons of meals, she cleans my house, does my laundry, respects my authority (as her provider), and she is not a degenerate and wears nice clothes (nothing slutty like thot tops and mini skirts) I never found any white women who came closed to how based my wife is. Still I'm not sure about cross breeding because if the kid's a boy, he might be in for a bad time.

If you've never been outside of your home society, your opinion is worthless and invalidated because you are totally oblivious to the inner workings of others cultures and societies.

Also, niggers deserve to die.

well I'm a huge weaboo too, but some countries there, at least Taiwan and PRC, make some computer related stuff...

You are a failure. A fat weeb who cannot get a girlfriend and resort to whiteknigting asians to get laid

The same People Destroying your country

>flag

go home zhang

Russia is not ally of the white man but its enemy.

Whats life like in Russia? I want to visit, should be safe with white skin right?

I can speak russian

Nice projection faggot. I would take a white girl over a Jap any day. Unfortunately, all white girls I've ever dated are trashy sluts with no values. Of course you wouldn't know that.

Chinks are destroying Canada, Japanese are not

Japanese have chinese genetics and take the side of the asians.

You are just a fat weeb. Go to the gym and lose weight

Nice false flagging slide thread, Zhang

>le japanese are honorary meme
>a fucking leaf
Ricemixing is still racemixing you stupid cuck.
I don't give a shit how cool Japs are, they still aren't us and will become our next enemies when the commie chinks are dealt with.
Asians aren't us. Either you agree with this statement or you go on DOTR.

What exactly do we need them for? They have no military, and without the threat of american intervention, they'd all be absorbed into china.

They're completely dependent on us and have no ability to reciprocate.

You'll eat yourself to death while the elite slowly take away your "freedoms" before there is any war between us

I'm not a kike. Whites just have big noses compared to Japanese.

Pic related.

Is the Eloise? she is my waifu. do not speak ill of her

I like Korea!

You are a disgusting scot. You inbreds voted against Brexit

Kys

Korea is gonna be destroy by the white race

> posts a JAV actress who did tons of black men
shamefur dispray

Scots gave the world whiskey, aspirin, tv and radio. Why would they be want to be with England?

I don't like the UK or the EU. Not that it's related to this thread.

It is the english who did all those

Not dumb scot stupid period bloodstain

Go choke on some haggies

don't all of them that?

Bad, but if you have money you must visit Moscow/Saint Peterburg.
Absolutly safe if you want talk english near bydlo or gopniks.
That's nice.