Only /fitpol/acks allowed

What's the most effective way to neutralize a lanklet/negro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiEvjntQBuk
m.youtube.com/channel/UCN0-RRaxMgh86eOwndAklxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two in the chest and one in the head.

simply epik XD

work on your right hook, hit him in the temple.

They drop like a rock every time.

What do if my friend's friend can reach his head?

*can't

Get into a better firing position.

I was not expecting that desu

Kek

I would let every google enter me.

If you have the range disadvantage you fight close and attack the body to make him lean forward and allow you to attack the head more precisely.

Surrender your boypussy.

Lanklet here. Go for the knees and get him to the ground.

this

>1473541566705.webm
Hahahah))))))) so funny omg)!!!)))) le humar xd.

Let him have his way with me.

lighter fluid or battery acid

This is what I've learned by watching MMA:

If you want to beat a white man, hit his head until he passes out.
If you want to beat a black man, choke him until he passes out.

stop paying taxes.

Have a Mexibro back you up. How can niggers even compete with us?

Firearm.

>How can niggers even compete with us?

picture relevant

Go learn some BJJ. Brazil Monkeys had to develop a google wrangling martial art. BJJ is the result.

have your buckets ready

If serious then

1st the best defense is avoiding a confrontation in the first place and learning de-escalation. If you can't avoid the conflict and have no ability to retreat then you are left with the only option to defend yourself by assessing the threat level.

Most attacks are surprise attacks, watch those worldstar videos an assailant strikes from behind or the side because they are cowards. Never let someone get behind you or too close. Warn someone if they get too close to you several times quickly.

If you can buy and carry a gun that is your best bet for defending yourself, learn how to use it be proficient in it and learn how to hip fire so there's no chance of an attacker grabbing your gun.

If you believe your life is in danger or someone else's life is in danger you can meet force with force. However if it's three vs one and you shoot all three attackers you might go to jail. Women can get away with shooting everyone you can't. Once the threat has diminished and is over you can't finish someone off execution style if cops go to prison for that you are no exception. It all comes down to the situation you are in and if you did everything you could to avoid using deadly force.

If you're unable to get a gun then a good fixed blade knife or strong folder will do you well train with it just as much as you would your gun in fact it never hurts to learn both.

The only confrontations I have had are with police but I did have a wild pack of googles mark me as a target, i was walking home late downtown and I quickly walked into starbucks with my gun ready to go. They waited a good 30 minutes outside for me and then decided to leave. I knew they were tailing me because I changed routes and they still were on me. Keep calm and carry a loaded gun.

>What's the most effective way to neutralize a lanklet/negro?
Suit of armour made out of job applications

/thread

>He didnt knock out a much younger and less experienced Canelo

Try again, cuck.

Speed, Mr. Gonzales.

take him to the ground. Anyone with long arms can hit hard if they know how, but it takes actual strength to control a ground fight. If you also have a backround in wrestling or studied ju jitsu its game over.

I started trying to get /fit/ yesterday

My arms and body are aching, did i fuck it up?

No that means youre doing it right.

Have you ever been in a fight, bitchboy?

Not only is going for the temple a fucking stupid idea (if you go for the head, you're supposed to hit the chin and give the guy whiplash), left hook into liver is THE most effective street fight takedown.

Take your bullshit advice back to shmeggit, faggot.

>Aim or the temple
>never been in a fight
... Aim for below the jaw between the ear and chin. The object is to "jolt "the brain in it's protective shell.

Don't hit the head. Aim for the throat. It's the least protected part of the body.

A good punch in his throat and that nigga does down breathless.

Yes.

Play videogames instead and think about your mistake.

>finally experienced being a real man
>b-but it hurts!

kys

Headbutt, then two punches in the chest and finally keep punching or kicking his face while he's in the ground until he's either kocked out or dead.

t. monkey warfare pro

Test

"How to get charged with involuntary manslaughter" the post.

Uppercut near the chin / jaw area, then double leg takedown. If they're not knocked out, mount them or choke them

>Tfw no pain until over 100kg

high velocity fragmenting hollow points.

OP asked how to neutralise, I tell them how to neutralise

You can give a light punch in the throat and smack their head while they're struggling to breathe. That won't kill them.

Takedown, followed by either a choke or lots of elbows to the head, depending on what mood you're in.

>someone is a bigger and better fighter than me so im gonna shoot them

Stay weak and cowardly Cred Forums, I'm sure you'll be the saviors of the white race.

today I woke up at 5:30 PM and have only had cold, soggy fries to eat. I smoked some bowls, there is a fly buzzing around me, it's very annoying. I suppose it has something to do with the garbage bag next to me with old food in it. I think I will have a coffee from my keurig.

I have the comfiest lifestyle in the world, /fit/cucks, and you will never have what I do

And what if you collapse/break his wind pipe? Enjoy being fucked by Tyrone in prison.

This, ground and pound is the white mans best ally. Head butts and elbows. If your surrounded by a group of nogs either run, pull a gun, or head movement with elbows, knees and kicks to the knee... Gotta cripple em

Slam the fucker. Get low, pick them up so they are off the ground, and use gravity + the ground to slam that fucker torso and head first onto the pavement. It absolutely fucks people up. I've never had it happen to me but I would be terrified, which is why that's a great thing to do to your enemy.

Just shoot them in the fucking head and say he resisted citizen's arrest.

Works for all you cracker ass mother fuckers. Latino = white in America anyway, you'll be fine OP.

you mad aussie?

>only meatheads who have the time to devote to getting swoll are allowed to defend themselves

as expected from a prison colony.

fpbp

last month, I was so skinny that I didn't even know my chest muscles existed, and you could see my ribs through them. Now I can already flex them. I think I am gonna make it

>better fighter
>doesn't use a gun

Mate?

keep at it, but hopefully you read the sticky.

SS and cardio, even if you're a skeleton.

I'm in the mood to not go to prison. You know there are lots of niggers there, right? Fighting niggers is the fastest way to fighting niggers.

If you kill your enemy, they win

Why they're different.

JUST GO FOR IT AND BREAK THEIR FUCKING LEGS YOU DIPSHITS LMAOOOOOO

I LOVE a good fight

fighting is far too risky, no matter how much faster and more powerful you may be.

don't leave it to chance, have a weapon handy.

Leg kicks work, you can knock somebody to the ground easy with these if you know what you're doing and they don't. Use your shin to dig into the soft tissue right above the knee, Muay Thai 101.

Once you get to the ground: Arm bar all day. It's easy to wrap up a lanky arm and usually just as easy to stretch it out. Shoulder lock is another solid option, I would recommend Americana.

begin shitting yourself, reach into your pants and pull out all of the shit. rub the first handful on yourself and run at him whilst grabbing a second and third handful then start windmilling hard

You forgot the WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLOWOLOWOLOWO part user.

so you need a gun to not feel like a little beta wimp..haha

my parents are immigrants so no convict genes here :^)

you'd lose a fist fight against me kid.

Weakling here,

I've stuck at 1pl8 deadlift and 80lbs squat for almost 3 weeks now. I know I could do more but my lower back area feels "wobbly" after 3 sets. I'm scared that if I add more weight I'll snap my shit up. Is my lower back just really weak or am I doing the exercise incorrectly?

wow dude we're all real jealous of the squalor you live in

>Is my lower back just really weak or am I doing the exercise incorrectly?
Both. Request professional advice. Better spend a few hundred bucks than break your spine. You need to do the exercise correctly otherwise you are doing damage to your body.

no, that's not it at all.

>And what if you collapse/break his wind pipe?
"I feared for my life."
Repeat after me: "I feared for my life."

I'm not going to participate in a fair fight unless it's for fun or for millions of dollars.

Grappling.

99.99999999999999999% of negroes can't grapple for shit because It's like swimming without the water. Something about being horizontal renders the dindu helpless.

Are you even white? You sound like an Abo

Fists are useless against bullets, friendo.

Is this why you lost the Emu Wars?

18 yr old here, is there any shot I can grow another 2 or 3 inches?

This is true but unfortunately grappling only works 1vs1 which is pretty fucking rare when it comes to niggers

Niggers always fight in groups. Wrestling on the ground against a group of niggers is the stupidest idea. Bring a gun.

Kick in the knee and let the gravity do the rest?

On the button, the chin tip. Everybody knows that.
It directs the energy of the punch right to the brain. Fucks you up.

eat more, cardio more, practice more.

I started at 95 lbs squat, now I squat 335x5 raw.

eat, sleep, lift. no sugar and eat your bodyweight in protein per gram.

its not gonna happen overnight, but the cardio will help big time because I get the feeling your nervous system isn't developed.

if you can measure your heart rate, try raising it as high as you can during cardio, then lowering as you fatigue. it's called HIIT - high intensity interval, you need to focus on your breathing pattern as well, getting as much O2 in as you can and releasing steadily.

>gravity is racist

Which is why you also need a gun. No fighting style is going to help anybody fight off a mob unless it's only like 5 people, your backs to the wall and you're chuck liddell in your prime.

Same here. If I was assaulted, I'm popping out eyeballs and biting off noses and ears. I'm too old for that shit.

Manlet here, wrestling with a little Bjj works one on one, I wrestled through 2 years in college and I have literally never lost a fight even with someone much bigger. Most people shut down if you do a hard takedown. Gun is good if possible. O/w mace and a hammer is actually better than a knife desu senpai.

Thanks for senpaitachi

>EAA
poorfag detected.

Shit man, why is it always bringing the black man down?
Fuckin honkeys got the canes and support shit.

7.62x39

>thinking this is how KO's work

typically whites stop growing physically at 23-25, so yeah there's a small chance but not a big one.

Tackle the torso then once he's on the ground put your elbow on his throat.

>Gun is good if possible
Gun is the best if possible.

Have none of you fuckers ever been in a fight?

Bring it to the ground and keep it there.

Call the cops immediately upon seeing one and claim to be a frail white woman alone and afraid of the rapist

Yeah because no one else in ITT has suggested that.

A. Fucking. Leaf.

No, it's just DOMS. Means you did something right. Once you lift for a few months, you won't get the pain anymore and you'll have to lift twice as hard to find that beautiful sweet spot.

THE GUN IS GOOD
THE PENIS IS EVIL

Don't you have a mart to shart in?

Palm strike. Wont kill him, but definitely would make blood fountain out of his nose...
youtube.com/watch?v=XiEvjntQBuk

thanks bro

Both of these are true.

Have a weapon on you, don't expect it to be 1 on 1 even if it starts that way.

>you'd lose a fist fight against me kid.
No i wouldn't. You know why? Because while your taking off your shirt I'll have put 5 rounds in your chest, faggot.
Fair fights get you killed. Stop being a moralfag.

I'm not complaining about the pain, I was wondering if it was normal and I want to get /fit/

Excellent, I just did a 30 minute run i'm absolutely exhausted, I'm trying to push myself to the best I can, i'm a skinny/fat body type 70kg
And just for the record i'm really unfit physically, i only quit smoking about a month ago and nearly threw up when I got back home

Watch this guy if you haven't btw anons, good shit.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCN0-RRaxMgh86eOwndAklxw

Good lad

DLs, squats, bench, press, pullup and back row are the best of your friends. GL.

>hurr only pussies use guns durr

Good survival instinct there, Kangaroo jack

Thought you were trolling. Good job taking steps to improve yourself though. Don't jump into the power lifting shit yet (dead lifting, squats, etc) until you're comfortable with it. Also you don't need to run until you feel like shit, listen to your body and push yourself but within reason. Also stay off the fags, faggot.

go for his legs

I actually do need to take a shit right now. Spooky.

And how are you supposed to pivot efficiently on gravel, cobblestone or any other high-friction surface, while probably wearing shoes entirely inappropriate for street fighting, you fucking idiot?

An assault spoon.

Why are indian memes so SHITTY?

(yes bud everyone here knows you're an assblasted streetshitter, trying to force your pathetic bullshit)

You're never coming back from this.

You're a streetshitter for life.