I just foundout my uncle is a freemason. What do i do? And is this a good thing?

I just foundout my uncle is a freemason. What do i do? And is this a good thing?

No it's not a good thing
Don't talk to him ever again

It's fine. Is a good thing.
What you could do is ask him about it.

You have an in. Find out their secrets and report to Cred Forums

It's a bad thing. Masons are kike servants.

Get out, gnostic kabbalist trash.

See if you can join, post your results on pol to see who can join a movement to preserve western culture

This has been a freemason datamining thread, brought to you by the number 1 crytpo kikes in the universe, Freemasonry.

>Masons are good goys
I don't see how. It has ancient ties sure, since old civilization came about in the ME, but they don't promote degenerate shit like the jews are. They are patriots, not kikes.

He is here, therefore he is still asking questions. He will get blackballed for saying the wrong thing before he is even made an apprentice.

kill him

thats a great thing.
Grandfather was a Mason, a Shriner, and a Jester.
Start getting connected ASAP, these people WILL keep you alive when the happening ultimately happens.

Ask him in. Better be part of than victim of

>Start getting connected ASAP, these people WILL keep you alive when the happening ultimately happens.

Surely it's not because they'll be partly responsible for causing the happening. Surely not that.

don't trust him. They do things like worship lucifer and spit on the cross to get higher degrees. At best he's a useful idiot paying to fund higher up bureaucrats...

>They are patriots
They are kike servants, and so are you.

freemasons are basically a religious charity. the name is a literal albeit outdated term meaning they literally build freedom. mostly they get drunk and work in the food kitchen.

the real secret of the freemasons? they're a lesser sect of the illuminati. the footsoldiers if you will. you don't become an illuminati without ranking in the freemasons first.

He is loaded dude he is the higher up bureaucrats

Calling freemasons kike servants is like calling the elks kike servants.

Good to know when i go to the moose lodge for spaghetti mondays im serving international jewry

>muh illuminati

Besides probably like 5 lodges there is no such thing faggot

I used to be a storm fag like you but if you research / have someone close to tell you things you will realize they (like most of them) are not like that.

Probably because they've been exposed numerous times via other members.

Talk to him about it.

If you actually know a freemason, you'll see that the masons aren't a "secret illuminati club". They mostly fund raise and do charity work.
In fact that's the whole thing pretty much.
Of course freemasons do have a history of a secret order and stuff with the founding fathers and all that, but that's not how it is anymore... and if it is they're not telling anyone.

The only "cool" "secret" thing that really goes on is the initiation. They strip you down, put you in robes, make you wear a blindfold and... I forget.. so..
.. idk talk to your uncle or something.

If you want to become one, you can easily. You just need money (it adds up through the years).
The rumors of joining are pretty much all fake.

dont get surprised if you uncle gets caught in a pedo ring. They are basically doing the satan's work for pissrael to be as powerfull as it can be. They are criminals in the highest order and get away from the most grotesque things hence they have all the media assets in they're very grip of they're hands. There was a kid who was at his youngest age 19 years of age here in Norway. He started a protest against the masons and after some days he was found dead. It happened here in Norway. The news didnt even mention it once!!!!

>(((charity)))
Yeah I've had enough of (((charity work)))
They both need to end, permanently.

Ask him about high-level ritual worship of Lucifer, and the dual-God of Yahweh and Lucifer as being the secret of 32nd and 33rd degree Masonry. Ask if he is willing to sacrifice children in order to harness the emotional "power" that the horror and fear of doing so instills in a human being. And then come back and tell us exactly what he said.

I used to want to be a Mason until I did my homework and read about what type of pure psychopaths they are. Only the most naive of fools could possibly believe they are innocent.

It's one of (((their))) recruiting organizations for "useful idiots", just like the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and others. The masons are the secular arm of judaism.

>If you actually know a freemason, you'll see that the masons aren't a "secret illuminati club"
Yes they are you child molesting piece of shit.

classic "star of david" am I right guys?

wow its almost like one of the requirements is to believe in god or something

dont be selfless and ask him for more money and jewelry.

>baphomet statue appears in captcha

i got a little bad feeling about this

you dont undertsnad once oyur 33rt degree they tel u god isn treal trust me im 33 degrees

arent they banned in italy

>muh Solomonic magic
>muh lightbringer

Masons get out reeeee

Cool. Dig into it. Find out more and learn. This might set you up for an interesting ride. Note: Freemasonry =! illuminati.

Cannes, France - Nov. 3, 2011
G20 - meeting of the 20 top world economies
Freemasons use a compass, square, and the
letter G. >G20

Important Masons
>George Washington
>Benjamin Franklin
>Theodore Roosevelt
>Franklin Delano Roosevelt
>John Hancock
>Paul Revere
>Samuel Adams

1717 - London
In the Mason's headquarters
James Anderson writes Constitutions
Very many concepts from Constitutions in US Constitution.
Hiram Abiff
Dedicated Mason
Killed by Conspirators
>What is so important to hide till death?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt puts The Great Seal on the US dollar.
NOUVS ORDO SECLORUM
>The New Order of the Ages
Albert Pike
Confederate General and Mason
Only Confederate solider to be recognized by the US government
>Not recognized for military career, but for Masonry?
Remains moved to Mason, "House of the Temple" in Washington DC
Pike wrote a book called, "Morals and Dogma"
>Said Masons worship Lucifer
When George Washington did the layout of Washington DC, streets create an inverted pentagram.
>Most southern tip points to White House
Denver International Airport
>Largest in US
>Third largest in the world
Cornerstone laid by Masons
Conspired that a city lay beneath airport
Cornerstone says,"New World Airport Commission"
Morals on wall show death and famine
>Catastrophe before New World Order?
Illuminati formed in 1776
Purpose was to infiltrate Masons
Though religious freedom in US, Illuminati outlawed.
Letters written by George Washington says he was 100% certain that the Illuminati have infiltrated the Masons.
Historians believe the Illuminati infiltrated the Masons and under their guise, created the government.

>Do the Illuminati want to rule the world under a new world order?
>Explain things such as Lucifer worship?

>aren't organized criminals conspiring in the shadows illegal in Italy?

The leaf, everytime.

How about you get out of our board?

Eat shit mason. This will never be yours.

Good for you user. I come from a long line of Masons. It's a great organization to be a part of.

It's nothing. Ask him how it feels to argue of what to eat for an hour only to settle on lasagna and shitty salad.

The truth is that to many freemasons, it IS a club to get away from their wives and drink beer, etc.
However as you move up in degrees you might be selected by an inner elite to join a, "higher brotherhood." Through different rituals you will basically sell your soul to lucifer, who the inner masons worship. This is admitted by Albert Pike, Manly P Hall, and Aleister Crowley. These are some of the most well known masons.
They do evil, evil shit. Stay away, norge

Congrats. Your uncle is part of the old guy boyscouts.

All my great grandpas had that symbol on their grave. How do i get in? Whats the point?

it means they are in the deeper parts of hell now.

HP Lovecraft was a Freemason (you won't find this on weakipedia but his grave has an obelisk on it), and a major theme of his works was forbidden knowledge, alien influence on humanity and such disturbing things. An interesting quote is that he as an atheist believes that "god" is really alien races that have visited the Earth. So really the Freemasons could be the keepers of proofs of visitation. And I'm not an 'ancient ayyliums' type faggot, just conjecturing.