Why didn't they go to Mecca?

Why stop at Jerusalem? Why didn't they cut the head off of the snake?

The Jews still needed the two religions to butt heads and control the populace user.

The Crusades were never intended to destroy Islam or conquer the middle east, the main ideological goal was to get control of the holy land back so that Christians could go on pilgrimages there again.

It all makes sense now...

Because for whatever reason the Crusaders didn't want to wipe out Islam, but instead wiped out their own homeland religions.

Really makes you think

because they fucked up many times as crusades were utter failure

I think Muslims and Christians should work together to kill the Jews, I.E. Hitler and the Clerk of Palestine. Then we should allow dual control of all Holy landmarks.

>being this delusional

Fuck off Turk, remember Skanderbeg

/thread

also they couldnt carry enough water and food...you poisoned wells and burned down farms to force them back

but we got the holy land in the end :)

im talking about crusades you stupid, delusional spergs. keep chimping

Not feasible, they barely could hold (for a while) what they took.

Youre mad, kys

>implying he isn't the one chimping because he saw the reality

ok, keep circlejerking its amusing. sorryfor ruining your party :DD

No, remove muslims and jews

I actually just finished a templar book on this. A group of 50 Templars did try and kill pilgrims to Mecca but were captured and executed.
Deus vult.

Reclaiming the Iberian peninsula was more important. If they want to worship their moon god monolith that means nothing to Christians let them have it.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert monkey? How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Mehmet Mohammed Abdul al-Sarid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Anatolia can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Arabian desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfather's ship to Crete and rape some goats, as is in the Turk's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Alexander and Hector a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Turkish obsession with a few windswept islands in the Aegean is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Turkey has made to the medical field. The CONSTANTINOPLE IS INSTANBUL NAO sentiment in the average filthy Turkroach is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Syria look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of the Near East.

Go fertilize the Black Sea Coast with you and your families' corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life turkroach, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you - eastern Anatolıan red cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Turkish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Mehmet. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>I think this abrahamic religion should work with this other abrahamic religion to wipe out this other abrahamic religion
Maybe the world should just band together and wipe out abrahamic religion and call it good?

This /thread

LMFAO

BASED TURKBRO

Crusader LARPers and Christcucks BTFO yet again.

The Jews have only controlled the world as of the 17th century when they took over the banks. One could even say it was the 19th century when the protocols were estabilished. They are powerful but they are just men like you and me. They can die just as easily.

BTFO

Lol look guys I called him a fag that means I'm winning. Kill yourself autistic spreg Muhammad.-

Go back to paki land.

holy shit

Because they made a big mistake, didn't understand the ideology they were fighting. They should have razed Mecca, and killed the native fauna and repopulated with white people