As a Christian man, I can no longer use pol/

Most of you praise Hequet, a pagan God, even if it is ironic, it is a heresy against the almighty.

I implore other righteous Christians to do the same, and leave this damned place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgOitVtAgXA
youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't want you here leaf. Praise Kek!!!

May you one day see through your pride, and fear the Lord your God.

I'm sure can God can tell the difference.
It's a cartoon. That's it. Same thing as meat sacrificed to other Gods. Other God's don't exist. It's like sacrificing chicken in the name of your refrigerator. It's just chicken.

Nice try kike

I doubt the real God cares about stupid crap like that

(((It's just a joke bro))) do whatever you want if it's only irony bro, other Gods exist but are merely demons trying to trick the righteous man into sin.

Trust me God cares.

He ain't my god.

Then I'm going to pray for you brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgOitVtAgXA

k thnx bye.

Jesus ate with sinners.

The spirit is a nigger.

God bless you brother, may you one day come to the light of the Lord Jesus Christ.

>1 away from Satan trips

Save your prayers your going to need them when you face the almighty Keks judgment.

Kek is a lightweight.

>Turning a blind eye to sin
>not being informed and aware of its movements and presence

Take it as a test of faith.
If you've never indulged in kek threads or denounced god I dont see why you'd have a problem.

Theres strength in unity, even with hopeless heathens, to divide is to admit defeat.

Brothers beware the influence the devil has over this world, trust and God and obey his word.

How dare you. You come to Keks sacred board and spread this blasphemy about your false gods. Praise kek may his will be done.

We're just ironically casting lots here, no one really believes that nonsense, lighten up.

1 leaf down nth to go.
fuck you Canada

Trips of Truth

One less leaf, see ya fag have a nice day.

>Go and make disciples of all Nations

My Christian brother I implore you to stay and act as a righteous witness of truth. Jesus did not run from degeneracy but plunged head first into cleansing the temple of its defilers. Fight the good fight user!

bye bye
kuk ass fuk

A meme is a meme duder

Dubs of truth. Cred Forums is a Christian board.

> science has finally found the meme that kills Leafs

what a time to be alive

Yeah sure m8

This is best place to be as a christian, we have an obligation

Witnessed ;)

Very good point. Unlikely most Christian Cred Forumsacks are gonna go out and try to inform the actual dregs of society in person about Christ. Might as well do it here.

wait your post just said god will forgive you afterwords as long as you dont commit blasphmey. Just say your sorry after doing whatever it is your doing here and you should be A-OK

Christianity is a sham set up to sell bibles

>"I'm gonna do X bad thing you told me not to do"
>"but I told you not to"
>"no its ok, I'm gonna say sorry afterwords"

good, leave

Christianity is the only ironic thing on this board, my son.

>double dubs

God approves

> christianity is a sham to sell bibles

i know. it's super hard to find free bibles online, and there are zero groups at all that give out free bibles. that's why for decades hotels did NOT have free gideon bibles stuffed in the nightstands.

i'm actually impressed. this may be one of the dumbest and most uniquely ignorant attempts at criticizing the faith.

Mark 2:17

It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.

Fuck off Christfags Cred Forums was never yours

could you tell god to get off his lazy fucking ass and smite some fags and muzz and stuff? What the fuck's he doing, just sitting on a cloud listening to fucking harps all day? Lazy cuntbag

>The bible industry is so powerful that it maintains a 2000 year old global conspiracy

reddit pls go

"I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but by me"

1 John 1:5

They are the sinners, not me. The light of the Lord shield me.

>john's a fag lol
t. Kek

someone as religious as you is on par with a muslim , errr well close to a muslim

In a little over an hour I am going to church.

However, I want to ask every true, faithful believer in this thread a question.

How can God allow Hillary Clinton, the most deplorable person in American politics, to prosper?

Do the lives of her victims mean nothing? Does the suffering of their families and friends have no value to him? No merit?

When will God intervene and stop this evil woman?

And I'm not saying Trump is some wonderful person. He's not. It's just in this case that he's actually the lesser of two evils.

Ask God this important question. How can he continue to allow Clinton to prosper after a life time of evil deeds?

youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0

Yep. This place is filled with degenerates

I have a question for you:
Why do so many religious fanatics like yourself believe in actively trying to consume all that you can, thereby ruining as much of the world as possible during your time here, leaving heaps of garbage and shambles for everyone who comes after you?

No, I don't trust you, I don't trust low-IQ googles

If God wanted you to be his messenger, he would have given you a high IQ

One must understand the concept of free will, unless you do, nothing will make sense.

God created the world and free will.
To intervene and rule things, be they good or bad, are not a free world, then you are ruled by someone, even if it was Jesus.

Humans were given sentient consciousness and free will. Free will is respected beyond what you can imagine.

One might say this life is a test. And ones reward may come later.
"lets see how that soul will behave in a free-will-world".

Everything is part of God's plan. Some of us are inclined to believe that this is a sign of the Second Coming nearing us, or the start of the Tribulations. Either way, people have suffered worse than us, it is all a test called life. And that test is temporary, what God is offering you is eternal.

you have an incorrect assumption.

Your assumption is that God wants us to be comfortable and content here on Earth.

He doesn't. This isn't home. Compared to where we belong, this is a dumpster fire. Our job is to tell everyone we can about what's really important, and die completely exhausted.

Church attendance is plummeting in America and degeneracy is taking over.

Look at what God did to Israel. Over and over they turned away from Him; over and over he allowed them to be BTFO by garbage.

America has turned away from God. Now, we get BTFO.

what

See: Babylon

Raims on the just and the unjust and so on.

Justice will be done.

Also this, God's gift is free will, free choice. Despite what some stupid Freudian teaching may say that you have no free will because your subconcious mind chooses everything for you or whatever bullshit that coked up commie spouted.

Ask yourself this, how can there be good without evil. God's plan can not work in this plane of existence without balance.

>To intervene and rule things
God frequently intervenes as is proven by the bible.

We are also told that as we sew so shall we reap.

>Everything is part of God's plan.

No it's not. If that were true then every child rape would be part of God's plan.

>Your assumption is that God wants us to be comfortable and content here on Earth.

Which he does as God has forgiven us, loves us, and wants us to prosper.

"It is accomplished"

It's written in a language called English. Can you read English? Maybe you should try reading it again if you failed at understanding what is written the first time.

We have free will, but our lives have been preordained, and with it given purpose. The two are not inclusive of the other.

wtf i love muhammed now

>Look at what God did to Israel

You mean one of the most powerful, wealthy and prosperous nations on earth?

>America has turned away from God

Not all of America. And it's wrong to say that the entire nation has turned it's back on God. America is a spiritual battleground. We give more charity to the world than every other nation on earth combined. Literally, We have more faithful believers than any other nation.

Folks. Just a gentle reminder.

Most of us are using 4chanX to filter and block all leaf posters. Please join us. Get on our level. We're making Cred Forums great again.

You make these systems of worship sound incompatible when in reality the are one in the same

Calvinist?

That doesn't answer my question.
It only condones the actions of people who would wreck as much of the world as possible during their time here.
I figured I'd get as much out of you.
Religious fanatics are scary.

I implore you to fuck off too.

t. oldfag

>You mean one of the most powerful, wealthy and prosperous nations on earth?

No, i mean the Biblical Israel, and the Biblical Jews.

The Jews of today have nothing to do with the jews of the OT.

I watched "Marching to Zion" last night on youtube. Pretty good.

A good leaf post. God bless you

Nature of the doctrines say otherwise

Unless you're saying that righteousness, humility, love, compassion all encapsulated in rationality etc are lower level mental functions meant to be ignored, forgotten or shamed

Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence to a deity, to religious or holy persons or sacred things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.
>behead all those who insult ____________

>Justice will be done.

In the mean time guns will banned, whites will be made minority in their own nations within 1 generation, and 300 years of western values will be turned back for Pagan laws and tyranny.

I don't believe in the Pagan Kek shit, or much of Christianity. But from an outsiders viewpoint God seems to be sabotaging himself.

>implying Kek and the Almighty aren't one and the same
A FUCKING LEAF

Hequet will come for all, even gods are not immune. Chaos is the eventual state of all things.

Calvinist? Not sure what that is, but no.

Thats up to us. We can stop all of that.

>implying this plague of frogs wasn't sent by God

Exodus 8
New Living Translation (NLT)

A Plague of Frogs
8 [a]Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go back to Pharaoh and announce to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so they can worship me. 2 If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs across your entire land. 3 The Nile River will swarm with frogs. They will come up out of the river and into your palace, even into your bedroom and onto your bed! They will enter the houses of your officials and your people. They will even jump into your ovens and your kneading bowls. 4 Frogs will jump on you, your people, and all your officials.’”

5 [b]Then the Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Raise the staff in your hand over all the rivers, canals, and ponds of Egypt, and bring up frogs over all the land.’” 6 So Aaron raised his hand over the waters of Egypt, and frogs came up and covered the whole land! 7 But the magicians were able to do the same thing with their magic. They, too, caused frogs to come up on the land of Egypt.

8 Then Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron and begged, “Plead with the Lord to take the frogs away from me and my people. I will let your people go, so they can offer sacrifices to the Lord.”

it's a common theme among immortals

Well. This is a different political gambit CTR shill, still not going to work. Understand irony, and you understand Cred Forums.

Which (((deity))) did you worship again?

>religion is relevant in any way
>you live in a first world nation

pick one

I know op, I'm born again Christian and I don't know why I still come here. I mostly come as a way to see the news. I hate all the racism and Jek worship. I be been coming here for like 5 years now.

fuck off shill...you seek to destroy pols harnessing of meme magic to help hillary

keks will will be done after trump wins

stfu scum!

Jacobs brothers sold him into slavery and he became a prominent figure in Egypt. He then went on to save his family, and lead Israel down a path that lead to their slavery, which subsequently lead to God revealing himself to them and giving them the holy land. Because some dudes were jealous of their brother.

Daily reminder that if you claim to be a christian and don't believe that the earth is a flat disc with a firmament above it you are a fucking heretic and will burn in hell for disbelieving god's word. Also Jesus believed in Adam and referenced his lineage and if you are not a young earth creationist who literally believes Adam and Eve existed and that evolution is a lie you are saying you know better than christ himself and will burn in hell for disbelieving god's word.

Praise Kek.

>I can no longer use pol
Most people outside are atheists of some sort. Does not mean I can't do anything out there. Stop throwing tantrums. Most kekposters are losers anyway, at least after they were cucked by a canuck.

Silly leaf, there is no D-g nor Kek, it's all satire, just like our existence.

>your
Back to school, google.

Come watch the Son of God on Tinychat and have a discussion.

tinychat com /bsic

brothers and sisters in Christ

And you worship a dead jew on a stick that's a shadow of itself and filled with degenerates.

The Spirit is the only member of the Trinity that can be described as "perfect", and is the only one that will help you in this life.

The Father is jealous, vengeful, and gets pissy if you eat ham. Jesus is loving and doesn't care what you eat, but he's also a hippie that wants you to give away all your possessions. The Spirit, in contrast to those two, doesn't have a personality or make itself known. Just does its job and keeps things from falling apart.

>Anyone who speaks a word against
the Son of Man will be forgiven, but
anyone who speaks against the Holy
Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this
age or in the age to come.

Speaking of, are there any Christian denominations that pray primarily to the Spirit? Most of them focus on Christ, some of them focus on God, but I find that alarmingly few Christians explore the Holy Ghost.

I really feel bad for all those Christians and Atheists pretending they understand the truth, and reality when it's obvious that they don't.

I guess this would be asking too much of fellow men.

Neither atheists or christians have the answers to the fundamental questions of reality. That is the truth.

When was the last time the God of the Jews did a miracle? Stick to snake maybe?

If there was a god. Even one that we never really contacted, rationality would never grasp the details or explanations of his existence.

If there was not a god, what would it mean, all those Christians insisting on arguments to reinforce their own faith in order to light all the darkness of what nihilism and confusion brings? They are doing because they need to, not because it's the truth?

Either way, I have chosen to become Christian. But all that certainty is not well sustained by nothing in both sides of the debate.

>it is a heresy against the almighty.

Everything about Cred Forums is heresy to someone. That's the whole point. If you can't take some of your sacred cows being shat on, get out.

Protection from other forces is definitely a reason to settle on a deity. Maybe awaken the Ribbit of Chaos is to much for you. Some of the Kekkening is pretty creepy but fuck it, we have to fight fire with fire. If Clinton and the Bohemian Grovists are going to worship Moloch, someone has to counter that with even older meme magic.