Has the Jew brainwashed the white man????

>female Cred Forumsack here and no I'm not showing you my tits.

>White men on here always complain about white women being brainwashed by the Jews to seek out men of other races.

>Yet statistics say we white women are less likely to date out of our race than white men.

>It's white losers who can't get a white women who are the most in interracial relationships not white women

> You've been brainwashed to feel inferior as man and demasculinized by the Jew.

>Insecure white men on Cred Forums are more obsessed with black dick than the majority of white women.

White men get your act together, go to the gym, lose weight, finish college, get a nice job, get married with a white women and have kids.

I don't think you have any notion of how dysfunctional the average poster on this board is

>and no I'm not showing you my tits.

gtfo if you aren't going to follow the rules

>go to the gym, lose weight, finish college, get a nice job, get married with a white women and have kids.
Will do. But it won't be a white girl. I'll adopt white children and court a traditional woman. Enjoy you're bbc while your still young!

Pre or post op?

Sorry, hooker. I have my shit together. I've dated plenty of white women and I must say that most of you are garbage. Sure, you may be an exception but that's not the norm. I prefer my brown skinned Latinas. They tend to have nicer asses anyways and they can cook. The way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

Finish college? Why would I throw away my $24 an hour job and the benefits to go back to college?

Mid 30s white man here. Decent job you could call me middle class. I drive a newish car. I eat healthy and work out, not in the best shape but not a fat neckbeard. I have my own place.

My one short coming is that im not tall.

White women dont pay me any attention, and when trying to pick them up either out or messaging on dating sites they are absolute callous whores. They are self absorbed and will instantly put you down with zero shame.

White women have extreme standards that go out the window once they have a couple drinks. Even when they are fat, bums that live at home, no life prospects, single mothers, they still think that they deserve some 6 foot hunk that makes over 200k a year.

I would love a nice white girl to have beautiful white children with, but western white women are the ultimate shit tier off women. They have no redeeming qualities other than their looks which are fleeting.

"alpha widow"

You seem like a beta fag. Maybe you are ugly, maybe you are cringy, maybe you are just beta. It's really not hard to get girls. But it very hard if you have no idea of what you are doing, or have no social value to them.

who else /bipolar/ here?

also all my gfs have been white and im mentallyhill (bretty much insane) and fat and a NEET and have fucked thousands of times. how does this even happen tho

Hmmm, yeah... this is the 3rd or 4th time coming across this message today here. I was going to type up a response but couldn't be bothered. Fuck it...

Your construct for an argument is fucking stupid. Ok........ I can't stand this logic.

"If someone is disusing something, then that person must be what they're discussing." I see this all the fucking time from people. No, you fucking idiot. No........................................... jesus fucking christ this is such nigger tier non-white logic.

How much of a god damn simp do you have to be in order to think this way.

Let me be as blunt, and straight forward as I can with this.

White men will talk about anything, and everything. This is why non-whites have trouble understanding. It's something they cannot grasp.

This is White Male culture. It is who we are. We have that agility. We have the ability to discussing something, without being personally attached, or personally involved in whatever it is we are discussing.

I know right? it's so simple sounding. Almost childish in way.... kind of like, well duh? Well.......... shit............ you idiots are the ones making your simp nigger tier accusations based on a false construct of "If you talk about something, you must be that something.".

Shut the fuck up.

Sorry roastie.

I got engaged to a Jew.

I figure if you can't beat 'em...

>white men complain that women don't have any quality other than their cunt any more
>"YOU MEN MUST STOP WHINING AND IMPROVE YOURSELF"

Nice bait tho

AIDS is a problem. If you talk about AIDS being a problem, you must have AIDS.

Huuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
*drool*

So stupid

tits or get out

>White woman here
>you guys are the problem, not me
>do this, do that

Show us your jew tits

white women do like black dick though. Ignoring the truth doesn't make It go away.

>>Insecure white men on Cred Forums are more obsessed with black dick than the majority of white women.

Trump talks about Heroin being a problem in the community. This means Trump is a Heroin addict.

Huuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
*drool*

>female Cred Forumsack here
>proceeds to make a post where you do not need to state your gender
We'll be having those tits now love.

Similar here. I have money saved, I work out, average looks otherwise, college educated, hard worker, etc but I don't get any attention from attractive white women. I'm a little on the shorter side too: 5' 6". I'm rarely around women because I work a blue collar job and don't enjoy the scene in my town. Online dating produces only the fattest entitled single mothers. When I do run across women swear I get indicators of interest so rarely that there's no passion in my lust anymore. It may sound whiney and I'm okay with that: the truth is I just want to feel sexy. That's where the thrill of the dance is. When you get nothing but indifference and rejection for so long you don't care anymore. You feel like you're trying to pass off shoddy goods that no one wants.

>1 post by this id

ok but consider this what if you can't do that

>men do all these things for us women
>women: just bee yourself :)

Fucking nigger logic everywhere. Jesus Christ these threads are a complete joke. And the responses are even worse.

Can get more better banter from actual niggers at worldstar hiphop.

It's embarrassing as fuck any of you call yourselves White. No wonder half the population treats you like shit, and openly mocks you. You're literally fucking retarded on 20 different levels.

I'm at the point I don't even care if Whites die in mass numbers.

There needs to be a complete purge and re-start from the ground level up.

You sound like a nigger-lover to me. World star? You're lower than a Redditor mate

>white woman upset that I've changed trains; all aboard the superior east asian station

>Yet statistics say we white women are less likely to date out of our race than white men.

Source? -----> none.

>southern states has 70% interbreeding rates and single white mothers pooping out baby niglets faster than the next african nation
>euro whores jumping to fuck the first refugee they see out of liberal compassion

no thanks i'll stick to my chinkfu who was a virgin when i met her

meanwhile 90% of the white women i've met lost their virginity before 18

You know what is so fucking pathetic. I knew when I typed "world star" you faggot ass bitch would have that exact reaction. Jesus christ you make me sick. I can actually see your punk ass little bitch face right now. That weasel little shit face looking into your computer.

You are as dumb, if not dumber than ACTUAL NIGGERS.

1) You completly missed the point
2) You reacted to the dumbest part of the message
3) Your reacton was entierly based on nigger tier emotional reaction.

God damn man....... like I said, I am so fucking done.

Get this fucking purge going on.... there is no reeducation going to happen. It's the fucking purge, or it's nothing.

Save your fucking tough guy response you weasel little shit. I know you're a pussy faggot from the get go.

You know that you have to lurk before shitposting here?

All these faggots making post about sticking with their gooks are gooks themselves. You've never known cuckoldry like the cuckoldry of an asian man pretending to be white at Cred Forums, in order to persuade white men to fuck his asian women.

SWITCH TACTICS

>White men get your act together, go to the gym, lose weight, finish college, get a nice job, get married with a white women and have kids.

So that once you are our provider we can cuck you with the big black cock.

Shut the fuck up, and get back to your bong you dopey faggot incapable of multi-tiered discussion and concepts.

you're not wrong. obviously men and women are being pitted agaisnt each other, even more than race division.

imo it seems that only attention whores (male and female) outwardly seek interracial sex and relationships.

honestly I might be attracted to darkie, but only if they have white features and there smell is compatible.

I'm not chad, but I'm not a jaded outcast either... just jaded in general.

>go to the gym, lose weight, finish college, get a nice job, get married with a white women and have kids.
no

Oh look, the VERY FIRST WORD was you claiming female status

>green texting wrong
>in the current year
>while possessing a vagina

Kill yourself.

>tfw didn't read past the first sentence

if you announce you're a woman, your agrument becomes invalid

TITS or GTFO

this

It's wasn't the jew who brainwashed the white man
It was white men who brain washed themselfs

Since men no longer are the intrument that provide security to a teritory , men have been pacifed slowly by other women such as their mothers

Guys no longer do "guy stuff" and the way that overweight or men with insecurities manange to work around this lack of maniless is to be "sensitive"

The problem is that women don't like "sensitive" they want strong men , to make them feel safe and secure.

You looking for >mfw
Not >tfw

Your problem is AMERICAN white women.
There are other ways to date your own race, my friend.

Either find a nice young girl or stop dating american women who has been called as the worst women on the planet by many men around the world who visited america.

>White men get your act together, go to the gym, lose weight, finish college, get a nice job, get married with a white women and have kids.

Why would I want to legally bind myself to a parasite?

Sorry to say faggot but you love niggers more than your own kind. Stop listening to rap/e music and Wurl Star you wigger traitor.

Not true.

Im a former Chad who doesnt give a fuck.anymore. Not a loser or a neckbeard.

White women are infact terrible people more than not in my experience. They are self centered, entitled, and unloyal.

I have no social value to women, or anyone. I am the most anti-social go fuck yourself, get out of my area, need my solitude, what the fuck are you looking at guy in the building at all times. I can't stand people.... or their stupid shit.

Everywhere I go women want to fuck me.

"social value" you say....

Agreed.

Also, once you guys have been with a black slut you are ruined. Just like when women do it.

You should only be with white women you have good parents.

I man trying to obtain social value has to be the gayest god damn concept I've encountered all day.

This website is crawling with faggots.

>Sexually Insecure Betas: The thread
or better
>Sexually Insecure Betas: The board

Are you joking? Asian men get so fucking mad when they see a white guy with their women. But they're so non-threatening they can't do anything about it.

Whites are to asians, like blacks are to white. I've come to accept this.

Women operate by emotion so they assume you have an emotional attraction to a topic if you talk about it a lot.

>black slut

literal non-issue

I know a grand total of 0 guys who would ever get with a black girl regardless of their political opinions or even race. Black girls are just gross.

It's true, hot white girls don't go for the dregs of society (non-whites)

Just like good looking white guys don't go for trash-tier women (non-whites)

Stop being weak, zit-ridden, bitchboys Cred Forums

Stop being in general, if you're a non-white.

Honestly im just fucking sick and tired of white bitches. You are literally the worst fucking thing happening to the west. Obviously there are exceptions, but not enough to make me go back. I will literally never go back. There are so many good black girls, asian, whatever tickles your fancy.

The western world is crumbling, and it's your fucking fault. Almost every single white chick i dated had nothing but selfish ideals, and was nothing but a vapid, spoiled, whore. Of course they would try and act like they werent the filth they are, but it always comes out with time.

When your world is ending dont look towards us to save you.

this post was written by smelly cheeto assassin, who's never gotten laid

Not an argument.

White babies tho....

>90337908

u mad :^)

And anecdotal "evidence" from raging faggots is?

To all burgers:

I am an ex burger. I lived in burgerland. The women were shit.

There are other white countries. Get off your obese asses and go there. Take a hint from your God Emperor Trump and all the eastern European women he's banged, and just look at that sexy mixed Slavic look of his daughter.

I make 100k a year am not overweight and 6'4''. No woman has ever shown an interest in me.

I hope they are all miserable

Post yer tits, skank-ho.

>making assumptions of my sexual activity, or rather inactivity.
Found the woman
I have 3 kids cunt.

>>female Cred Forumsack here

Listen, women are attracted to extremes. It doesn't matter who are what you are... be an extreme version of whatever it is you are.

If you're a traditionalist introvert, then be an extreme traditionalist introvert like myself. Women will gravitate to you naturally. Their radar picks up on 'who's different', and 'who stands out'.

I go out of my way to avoid social interaction.... for some reason women pick up on this and go out of their way to fuck me.

You can be the completely opposite of myself by being extrovert, loud, in everyone's business running your face off. Be an extreme version of that... women will want to get with you. They'll be the easiest superficial sluts of all, but they'll still go after your loud retard dumbass.

Women are sexually attracted to extremes, regardless which spectrum it falls under.

>this upset I don't want to fuck you

Maybe if white women started acting feminine and didn't pride themselves on being independent. The easiest way to kill a relationship is to make it clear to your partner that you don't need them around.

Nah, you're a virgin guaranteed.

Fuck outta here, virgin.

Then why even say it?
Tits pls.

So what's the rich middle age guy with the two inelegantly dressed gold-digging bimbos hanging off himself represent to you, skank-ho?

>get married with a white women and have kids.

keke , more like " get half your shit stolen and end up paying for Deshawns half nigger brood"

Once you cunts start selling your eggs more, we can fix this

>woman here, you are the problem not me, so man up and raise my children from 3 different fathers and kiss my mouth that tongued nigger anus

No.

stop getting baited by D&C tactics you plebs

should have ended thread

(You)

white knight level 39 achieved !

Add a couple levels to that you sad beta cucklord, I'm deffo higher than 39

Do you need a bandaid for your pussy, pumpkin?

Girls want to think they tamed something.

In the case of introverts, girls might like to think they won over a cold bastard and made him smile.

Or they made a cheating prick be monogamous.

Or made a workaholic take a break.

Do your thing with utter confidence and focus. Then banter with them like you are a cheeky Australian sibling.

feelsgoodman not living in murica for once

But OPs logic is flawed. White males go out of their race because black females are much more faithful than the white ones who will jump on another dick as soon as they have the option.

terence was such a beautiful mushroom

I can confirm that this does not work as a general rule. I do what I want and live the kind of anti-social rebel life I want but it does not get me laid. Not that that is the most important thing in life. Freedom and authenticity are.

All I want in this world is a modest 7/10 3.1415 gf with maternal instincts (kind, caring, motherly, etc.) who won't sleep around and isn't obese, tattooed, pierced, etc.
I don't see why I'm expected to be built, confident, have all my shit together, basically be masculine in every traditional way. Meanwhile I'm expected to settle for a tatted up, foul-mouthed, pierced up non-qt
grills i just described are maybe 5% of the female population and maybe one in ten of those grills are still single

>White men, do everything to look good for me while I do literally nothing at all

>White men lose weight but if you call me fat you are emotionally abusing me

>White men get a nice job and pay for everything under the sun for me!

Fucking women.

I knew this guy in high school who was like 5' 4'

He still got dem chicks tho

It's pretty pathetic, when you think about it.

I can't think of one reasonable demand that men are entitled to make in reverse.

"Go to the gym and look good for me."

Can you fucking imagine that said to a modern grrrl?

>>how does this even happen
One of two things, either you are lying, or you learned how to talk to girls when you were young in spite of whatever problems you have mentally.

> undoubtedly causes one to contemplate
God Almighty bless you. I go to gym sporadically and need discipline. For me, gym is the foundation for everything. Once I started gyming every day in high school, I quickly became alpha male, savior of white race, tier. Then I started binge drinking and smoking pot like a damn hippy. They turned me into a damn degenerate.

You clearly don't know what the rules are.

>

>no I'm not showing you my tits.
Post hand? Wrist? Ear? Give us something to work with.

>this thread

LMAO at all the pathetic "white people" here

>pic related
Time to go all out soon?

In case anyone thinks this is hyperbole, pic related.

>Men rating women on attractiveness: perfect bell curve
>Women rating me on attractiveness: 75% of men are below average

checked & checkem

Tits or gtfo

out of race dating doesn't matter for men since they aren't limited by their uteruses in their reproductive capacity

for example, I could knock up a nigress, 10 chinks, and a few arabs and still marry a WASP and father kids

The distribution of messages tells a different story though.

>WASP
Spoonfeed me this acronym.

To what?

This generation of whores is a fucking failure. The only way the next generation will learn is by watching their sad aunts wither away in misery alone collecting cats and talking about all the men she "knew" when she was pretty.

I'm fine with marrying a 20 year old when I am 40. I can wait out this shit storm, you cunts have a quick expiration date and will be forced to reap what you have sown.

White Anglo-Saxon Protestant

The people who founded this country, and didn't let Jews play golf in their country clubs.

>White Anglo-Saxon Protestant
So just about the only acceptable female spouse, got it senpai.
>tfw no single women at my church between the ages of 16 and 32
I don't want to be choosing my place of worship based on potential pussy, but damn if the good Lord isn't making it hard.

>>female Cred Forumsack here and no I'm not showing you my tits.

no proof so it's bullshit.

I do have a question about (((merchant))) memes

WHEN DID GREED BECOME A VIRTUE?

Have you considered letting someone else pick dates for you? I'm serious. You are obviously not choosing well. We all need to be more aware of certain self-defeating filters in our perceptions. Everyone's got some. Yours look like a big problem. I mean it, get a friend (whose choices in women have worked out well) to go through dating sites with you or go out with you and pick women for you. I have no issue w/short guys at all except when they have a big chip on their shoulder about it already. And I've chosen decent men for star-crossed women friends with great success. So I know the "get a friend to help" tactic can work. Good luck.

Kek, I've been church hopping just to see how each is different, and haven't met to many cuties. I guess it doesn't help if I immediately leave after service.

>implying friends

>have someone else pick dates for you?

Like who? My only immediate friend is 30 year old dude who paints figurines in his basement.

>>female Cred Forumsack here

No you're not.

God, what a fucking piece of shit loser. Go ahead and purge yourself, please. You need a fucking good purging, several times over if possible.

fpbp

even though i have a gf, job and house, i rage almost daily at the jewish trickery all around us. wake the fuck up mongols...

IKR

That's a crap load of stuff in one drink.

women are garbage. i'd rather spend time by myself than allow a judgmental harpy come and turn my life upside down.

the real redpill is realizing that being in a relationship doesn't mean that you need to stop doing things that you want to do and the real cucks are faggots like my mate who got a gf and suddenly stopped being available to hang out. women are attention seeking skanks by nature, so you can't really blame them for it. i'm not mgtow or whatever, but i'll be fucked up the arse before i let some attention seeking skank dictate any aspect of how i spend my quiet time. bitches should be for fucking and companionship, they should cook and clean (even just occasionally) and they should never tell you that you can't watch cartoons or play games or get fucked up with your lads.

there only reason a woman can have that power over you is her cunt. racemixing etc doesn't even factor into how fucking bullshit and entitled women, especially white women, are. here you are in this very thread delivering a message of "fuck your hobbies and what you want to do, dedicate your life to pleasing me" and these fuckwits are eating it up because enabling cunt and being a part of the problem wrecking society is the opposite of degenerate apparently.

go ahead, blog about it you stupid cunt.

How do you deal with the crippling solitude?

Your "queer card" is burning from your raging homosexuality.

Date western women.

You will long to be alone.

solitude? i have friends m8, i see them all the time. i even have friends who are women and they stay my friends because they don't get to act like they decide what i do. around a year ago i decided that having women intimate with me sexually was uncomfortable proximity wise and i stopped calling the girls (collection of exes and 2 randoms) that i hit up whenever i wanted to fug so i'm probably mentally ill or something but i don't get lonely anymore.

if you want to get over it, then whenever you do what you want to, imagine some girl telling you how lame it is. i have a specific example with an ex as i love police procedural shows and she hated them, so i used to get up early and stream a few before she woke up. now that i think back on that i'm fucking ashamed that i ever let a girl control what i did or tell me that i couldn't do something like that. that was the last relationship i was in a few years ago.

don't sacrifice you for cunt.

yeah m8, i'm gay because i won't let a woman tell me what i can and can't do.

It's honestly not that bad, and, at it's worst, it's nowhere near the female equivalent. Women need people, men do not. That's actually why there's hope of righting the ship.

Kek, I've only had one mormon girlfriend and she was a virgin qt

I know that men can deal with solitude easier than women, but I still want a family and children, its my biological purpose and I can't ignore it.

>female Cred Forumsack here
Fat neckbeard detected.

women have a biological clock, you can have a kid when you are 50. enjoy your life m8. family will always be an option while your interests will constantly change. you can start a family and have kids in your mid 30's, you don't want to waste your youth on some dank slut with a huge ego because she has the tight body of a 22 year old.

>wimminz
>on 4chins

TOPKEK asshole, I know you just say the thread we had earlier today. sage

But I do at least partially, especially after I started nofap.

Tbf, I bet most guys on online dating are ugly as fucking sin.
They're rating them compared to people they see in real life.
Maybe....

>op is nagging and stupid
Roastie confirmed

>White men get your act together,
Well..

>go to the gym, lose weight,
Yeah, already at that. Started at low weight, but I'm putting it on as muscle.

>finish college,
Been there, done that. Administration staff tried to have me fail out of the entire program by signing me up twice to the most important course and not telling me the second time, so I'd have "fail" for it in my transcript and not have a degree. Thanks feminists.

>get a nice job,
Yeah... About that... Did I mention my engineering degree? Gotta get them women in engineering, even if it makes average white guys completely unemployable. Feminism ho!

And to my real angst.

Feminism has made me unemployed (no, shut up, it has) and without money white people don't breed. They're K strategy. If they can't care for their children they don't have children. No money, no women, no children, no point to live.

I've been demasculinized not via my personality, but by my employability. Considering they only want women, considering I'm not one and considering I doubt a guy working up to benchpressing his own weight would look good as a woman, I can safely say this isn't my fault.

Exactly what am I meant to do about the fact that STEM hiring is virtually just about gender and race? They've won because we all need money and they found a way to ensure the best and brightest white men don't get money.

They are deliberately practicing dysgenics on white men. There is no other reason for affirmative action.

>female tad/pol/
>not showing tits
>more than 1 reply.

I am ashamed of all of you.

>Not showing tits
Not a female. Ever.

post face

Nice shaming tactics, some of us have done fine but hate it all .. including you

You shouldn't be here trying to tell men what to do or think cumdumpster

>White men get your act together, go to the gym, lose weight, finish college, get a nice job
Fuck you! Fucking roastie! Why can you slut whore love a man just the way he looks? Why can you whores love a man who make 10.45 an hour? Fuck that you cumdumpster, if you were getting raped by some Muslims I wouldn't help you.

true