Hmmmm

hmmmm...
He has a point, don't you think?
The media does have a very anti Hillary/pro Trump bias ...

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/
youtube.com/watch?v=9O6TYbCf90M
youtube.com/watch?v=-OcMwfuTuzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a cuck

Seriously, look it up, he's on an open relationship

Nothing wrong with that, patriarchal relationships have led this country into the hole it is in today.

No it hasn't. The destruction of the nuclear family is why.

sage

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

No

The abandonment of the values that built western society have led us to this point.

Hillary: "I need you to take out this inconvenient person. You think you can handle it?"
Hitman: "No prob senpai."

>media
>pro-Trump

Really makes you th- Oh. This fucking tripfag.

>believing family structure that built the modern world is responsible for destroying it even though it's in rapid decline as shit gets worse
>2015+1
ISHYGDDT

>The societal models that built the Western World up are to blame for the state of my country
>Not the """progressive""" changes that have been slowing chipping away at those societal models

Truly amazing.

This level of stupid is not even theoretically possible

When did Trump say to kill hill?

Lol this is the shit that's going to lose them the election.

Claiming the media has anything other than a Hillary bias is blatantly and clearly obvious and claiming otherwise is creepy and Orwellian.

literally when did trump say anything like that?

And there have been two attempted assassinations of trump so far

>media
>pro trump
You would have to live i a cave to believe this. Turn on CNN, MSNBC, hell even FOX has given trump shit from time to time

An outright lie cooked up by media shills

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/

He said that there is no fucking way Shillary is winning without voter fraud.
And if that happens, well the system is clearly tyrannily rigged and only the 2nd amendment guys can fix it.

The media Bias against Trump is overwhelmingly impressive.
Every single day more and more shit comes and comes out of Hillarys closet and no one gives a single shit, péople related to her keep dying under mysterious circumstances and no one gives a fuck, E-mails and E-mails keep being leaked showing her as the devil she is and nothing is being done about it.

Yet, Trump eats a pizza in a different way and the media is throwing shit at him all the fucking dat for it.

For fucks sake just look at this shit that has been spammed in México all this fucking week
>youtube.com/watch?v=9O6TYbCf90M
>youtube.com/watch?v=9O6TYbCf90M

If the Orange bastard isnt elected i swear to fucking god you will doom us all

DO NOT RESPOND TO ALINSKY TACTICS

THESE FAGGOTS WILL ACCUSE YOU OF WHAT THEY DO

SAGE SAGE SAGE HIDE REPORT ETC

Why are you fucking morons replying to this known shill/troll without using sage?

>Media
>Pro-Trump bias

This is some serious denial of reality right here.

No, I think she deserves to die for leaking emails pertaining to POTUS and national security and trying to cover it up.

Drop out mother fucker, THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OcMwfuTuzw

You can tell who's some queer cuck by his facebook profile pic, a
Ways some ugly cartoon guy with glasses and a beard

Trump has never suggested Hillary be killed.

>responding to a tripfag named "Madame_President"

look at yourselves

When the fuck did he say that?