The age of consent in my country should legally be

The age of consent in my country should legally be...

17 with an exemption for any couple within 3 years of age.

yes I'm serious

16, like it is already.

The same as the minimum wage in Switzerland.

Calm down there Muhammad

18 with the option that minors can appeal to a judge to notarize/receive their deffered right to consent/enter into contracts

the judges duty will be to ensure no coercion was present to influence the contract of consent and that the minor is capable of entering into a contract meaning the minor understands the consequences of a contract and the responsibilities that entails

13 sounds good to me

18 with romeo and juliet laws between 16-18 so senior highschoolers dont get screwed.
Anything else is degenerate.

21. Think about it for a little while.

I don't want to think about stranger's genitals.

>americucks

2. Max should be 14.

18 or 21. At 16 (the current legal age) you are still a child. Heil Hitler!

Easy now.

Kek

never, only genetically engineered babies born in artificial wombs should be made

Is that in dog years, leaf?

Marriage

Women are at their most fertile in their teens though. People in the past had no qualms with having kids with girls in their teens.

If you can't make decisions by then, you belong in a mental ward.

Only interracal sex will be allowed at age 10. Same race sex will be outlawed.

Max 2 years difference in age untill the age of 15.

16, which it is.

Nope!

There should not be. The state has no right telling me where can I put my dick and it has no right to tell a girl what to put inside her cunny.

14 because a lot of cute anime girls are 14

Children by biological definitoion cannot reproduce

DESU

It's probably for doggos too seeing that he's a leaf

Conception. If an unborn child can consent to abortion, then it can also consent to sex.

16 as it is now, but with a year or two of wiggle room for couples. I'm not sure if that's a thing already but whatever.

Wouldn't you want RnJ laws so they could get screwed?

Sex should be outlawed, as written in the Supreme Gentleman's gospel

Also, OP sneakily made a "State your real age" thread. Not bad

12 with parents consent
14+ without

The ripe age of 16 so I can always cum in high schoolers

16yrs old for females

1yrs old for males

>tfw can't desuspam anymore

No limit.

If her age is on the clock she's old enough for cock.

God supports Donald J. Trump for President.

abolished, just like the rest of the government.

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУ ДECУ ДECУ ДECУ БE БPABE ЮHГ MAH ДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУ

DESUDESUDESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
BE BRAVE, YOUNG MAN!

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

ДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУ DESUDESU ДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУДECУ

Arranged marriage should be the only legal sex.

15 is a reasonable number, but could be lower.

>It's lower where I live