> piccolo = sleepy Ben
> vegeta = ted Cruz
> goku = trump
> krillin = Jeb

Also it's funny how the plot to dbz is just a known thing to most people

Trump blimps would be fucking awesome.

>the doggogats bark bark
>woof

Dahnald, the delegates, you may have them.

Leave Hillary to me, Dahnald. This isn't even my final form.

HULLARY, THE ELECTORS

>still making fun of him after he endorsed Trump

He's redeemed himself. The guy is fighting for our internets, give him a fucking break. Be a #CruzMissile.

Cruzposting is currently being done is a positive way

>Alex Jones = Hercule

Babidi is who then? The establishment, the nwo, the bilderbergs

>Vegeta = Jeb (I'm the elite republican establishment, I'm going to be the legendary Presidential Nominee)
>Frieza = Hillary (I'm with her)
>Goku = Trump
>Krillin = Bernie
>Piccolo = Pence

Holy fuck

>king Kai = pen
I meant kek

In what universe do you try to meme magic DBZ on a political carbon copy of a JJBA scene?

>Soros
He should be babidi

He's fast!!!

˙ɹǝɥ lliʞ oʇ uoissiɯɹǝd ʎɯ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ 'plɐuop

>goku = Donald trump
Bullshit Donald takes care of his kids.

This meme has gone too far.

DAHNALD! Leave this one to me...

Delegates OVERLOAD

perfect

Dahnald, it's you... This? It's just a scra-*COUGH COUGH*... a scratch...

I'm finished, Dahnald.... Her New York values were too much.. she blew through me like Monica Lewinsky blew through her husband...

Don't worry about me, Dahnald. You have to go. She might be strong, she might have Los Angeles and NYC, she may have the executive branch behind her, but you've got something she'll never have.... *COUGH*

You got a spirit like an unbreakable wall! I know, *COUGH*, I know you can take PA and NV, I just know it.

Go, Dahnald! Go! Forget about me! I'm heading up to have a bowl of guac, with Marco and Ben...

Dahnald... Take my endorsement... Just remember...

...You're a #CruzMissile now.

Amazing! How do you do it Dahnald!?

You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you. Always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are!

It was the same in the primaries. Your polls had improved so much that you made Jeb Bush look like he was standing still! Your delegates had increased so dramatically since the New Hampshire & South Carolina primaries that I thought you had done it. I thought that you had become the nominee! It tore me apart! How could an outsider that had never been in politics accomplish so easily, what I had struggled my whole life to achieve?

After 240 years, it had finally happened! A new George Washington had emerged, and somehow I had become this pompous witness!

Then at last it happened. I too gained delegates! After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you. I finally gathered more delegates than all the others. But no matter how many delegates I gained, your delegates still exceeded mine.

At first I thought it was your memes, that it was your instinct to empower them that spurred you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a meme of my own, and my delegates didn't increase at all.

I used to filibuster for the sheer pleasure of it, for the thrill of the votes. Oh I had the strength immeasurable. I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy to everyone. Even your fiercest enemies. Even me! But you never debated to kill, or for revenge. Only to test your limits and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be.

How can an outsider debate like that, and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a rat? Oh it makes me angry just thinking about it! But perhaps it is my anger that's made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now. This day has made it all too clear. You're better than me Dahnald, you are the best!

Hercule real name - Mr Satan

>fusion
Trumed, crump, Truncrus, Cruntru?

This is so good.

Jeb is more like Yamcha or Chiaotzu

solid cp

>Now I am become delegate, supporter of Trump

>broly = the establishment
Nah, Broly's an unadulterated badass.
Freeza maybe.

>3 suicide bombers about to be killed
>this is a bad thing

Wut.

Broly is columbine shooters?

It's an edit

Broly should be the media since all he said in the movie was kakarot. Its kind of like how all the news networks talk about is Trump.

This is pretty accurate.

N-NANI?!

kek
face-heel turn ted cruz is honestly one of the best memes ever created by Cred Forums

jesus fucking christ i keked hard

Beautifully done.

Dahnald, it's you... This? It's just a scra-*COUGH COUGH*... a scratch...

I'm finished, Dahnald.... Her New York values were too much.. she blew through me like Monica Lewinsky blew through her husband...

Don't worry about me, Dahnald. You have to go. She might be strong, she might have Los Angeles and NYC, she may have the executive branch behind her, but you've got something she'll never have.... *COUGH*

You got a spirit like an unbreakable wall! I know, *COUGH*, I know you can take PA and NV, I just know it.

Go, Dahnald! Go! Forget about me! I'm heading up to have a bowl of guac, with Marco and Ben...

Dahnald... Take my endorsement... Just remember...

...You're a #CruzMissile now.

>See you, Canadian cowboy.

Anyone ever play those DBZ games in UMS on SC:BW

i always loved that scene

B-BAKANA?!

I was genuinely getting upset that the delegates meme was dying without being able to really achieve a higher level of memetic potential. Finally Cruz realized the error of his ways and gifted us with unlimited memes now.

What I'm trying to say is I'm a #cruzmissile now.

This election alone has increased the picture count on my computer by at least a thousand. These edits are fucking great.

I want this video to happen when Trump wins the election.

Plz kek grant me this video!

>Freeza
=
>Hillary

You can have my delegates for now, Dahnald...

... but I will return for them.

I will return.

vegeta and goku's relationship works a lot like cruz and trump

you are a poet good show faggot

its truz

see you in dealey plaza dahn

I cried

I'LL HOLD HER BACK WITH ALL THE DELEGATES I HAVE LEFT, DAHNALD

HURRY, GO GET THE ELECTORATES WHILE THERE'S STILL STILE

Donald, we have fought many battles in the great delegate war. I come to you in a time of need to lend my assistance and my delegates. I now come to you as a comrade, a brother and as a friend. Leave Hillary to me, Donald. If I should return alive I will return in a few years to reclaim whats mine. The delegates. Farewell until then, Donald.

HILLARY, I'M HOOOOOOOOME

Giving you my delegates was part of the plan

David Rockefeller= Dr. Gero

Hngg

Betrayal

DAHNALD HAND OVER THE DELERATS

H-HAYAI!!!

>ifunny

DAHNALD
I AM ENTERING THE COMPUTRONIX DIMENSION
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF SEARCHING FOR THE DELEGATES, I'VE FOUND THE WEAKER TARGETS
I'M AMONG HER SHILLS NOW DAHNALD
SHE MAY KILL ME, BUT SHE'LL BE TOO WEAK TO DEFEAT YOU AFTERWARDS
REMEMBER ME DAHNALD
REMEMBER THE DELEGATES

what am i waiting for

Euronymous. Hand them over. Now.

*Ted Cruz Theme starts playing*
>DAHNALD, GO!
>I'LL HOLD HILLARY HERE AS LONG AS I CAN WITH ALL OF THE DELEGATES I HAVE LEFT
>FOCUS ON PENNSYLVANIA, FOCUS ON THE RUST BELT
>I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS
>LEAVE ME, DAHNALD. I'M RIGHT WHERE I NEED TO BE!
*Ted Cruz powers up*

>DAHNALD! LEAVE THIS ONE TO ME! I HAVE UNFINISHED BISUNESS WITH HER!

>SKELEGATE OVERLOAD!

>MY SOUL ONCE DROWNED IN A SEA OF KEKERY AND WEARINESS, BUT IT HAS REAWAKENED!

>IF THESE VOTE CAN CREATE A FUTURE FOR WESTERN LIFE, THEN I WILL GLADLY GIVE THEM!

Internet is funny haha go skelegates!

Nice rigatoni

>BUTTER!

>DO NOT GRIEVE FOR ME DAUGHTER

use a pic of cruz instead

but yeah i like this cough one. saw it last night. you edited it a bit.

6.5/10 lad

not bad

Jeb = Raditz?

anyone have a screencap of the "cruz's respect" oc?

This one makes more sense. In terms of delegates, Trump > Cruz >>>> Jeb, just like Goku > Vegeta >>>> Raditz in terms of power. And Raditz is already basically a meme with TFS about how weak and pathetic he is, so yeah, he's Jeb.

Since this is obviously the best place to ask about DBZ, is Kai worth watching?

Kai is worth it if you want to rewatch DBZ without all of the nonsense filler. It's basically the same thing though, with cleaner animation.

>no TrumpxCruz fan art yet
why live?

pretty much this scene but with Rato.

so all this time he wanted the delegates so he could give them back to trum when he needed them most.

Oh shit I didn't know it cut out filler, I thought it was just a remastering of the animation. Definitely have to watch now, thanks.

>SHILLARY: Your deaths will be for nothing!

>AWOO: Cruzengann is suffering quantum enrichment!

>CRUZ: Just what I've been... WAITING FOR!

Legit kek'd.

So when Is "TRUMP: The Animation" going to come out?

kekd n checkd

Yeah up to the cell saga it's only 100 episodes instead of like 200 something. I stopped watching the Buu arc early on in Kai because there was subgroup delays and I didn't like the people that took over, but I don't know how they are now.

In all seriousness, how much much extra power does Trump get from these delegates handed over by Cruz?

Very little, but its good for morale

Also it made Glenn Beck sad, so thats nice

It means very little for his actual power, but a lot for his appearance.

The whole reason the meme is Vegeta is because Trump's greatest rival has pledged himself to the cause: For starting out as the candidate clown car, the Republican party is coalescing behind the golden shield

fuck , lol

Well it made Cuban look like a retard for his blue texas meme.

Epic, just epic.

I love Good guy Cruz now.

IMACRUZMISSLE!

Someone add him to the team.

just copypaste ted into lord genome and make the robot with a rat face

It is imperative that we know who saiyaman and mr satan are

Why are you so obsessed with Cruz, you fucking leaf? You are in every cruzposting thread getting butthurt over your canadian citizen Cruz getting picked on.

Satan is the version of Trump in the liberals' mind. Always pretending to know what he's doing, but never actually able to deliver results.

Bravo

Jeb seems more Mr. Satan to me.

>Pls clap

T. Molester

Fucking wonderful

"But perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now. this day has made it all too clear. Your better than me, Dahnald.... You are the best."

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

see

yeah I realized that after I posted lol. You're better than me, . You are the best.

Im going to tell my grandchildren about facing the meme trenches with a band of neet frog people, and how we shitposted our way to the white house laughing globalists out of world power with forum posts numbered arbitrarily with consecutive digits
Thank you all, to the memesters and content creators

Can I get this with Horsey's signature instead of Ben Garrison?

the memes are getting too real

3DHDcyborg reporting in

79th post. best post.

>id Je13HBtW
>Jeb H[ead] btw

Well finish it ya fucking faggot.

that is a insult to vegeta

Here you go

>D-Dahnald... B-before I g-go... I... I want y-you to know... I always... A-always...

K-KISAAAAAMMMMA

Cell = ???

Wait why the fuck did I do that
Use this one.

Meme magic is some crazy shit.

>read whole thing in vegeta's voice but with texas accent

s-sugoi

Kuruuzu-san...daijoubu. Let's make America sugoi again.

Tien is Chris Christie. The fat fuck didn't do anything except slow down the Rubio Surge and then he dropped out of the race. Kinda like how Tien is just some bald fuck who did nothing but slow Cell down and then he almost died from using his own attack.

Rubio is not Cell though, Cell is Obama. #Blackliesmatter are Cell Jr. because they're all Obama's sons.

where does bernie fit

>Kinda like how Tien is just some bald fuck who did nothing but slow Cell down and then he almost died from using his own attack.

>insulting the strongest human

How could you leave out Yajirobe.

im dying

That's Chris Christie.

memes pushed to the limit

holy kek hahahaha

Լଇଇқ નҬ ற૯ સ૯ԼԼનЯϓ
УOŲ ĦДעξ ЙξעξЯ ҚЙOΨЙ ∫†ЯŲĠĠĿξ
ꂖꀒꀎ ꀡꀇꃴꂅ ꁱꂅꃴꂅꀋ ꁜꁱꀒꁁꁱ ꁁꀡꀇτ ꁻꀧꁅꀡτꀧꁱꁅ ꁻꀒꀋ ꂅꃴꂅꀋꂖ ꃶꀧꁱꁅよꂅ ꀣꂅよꂅꁅꀇτꂅ ꁻꂅꂅよꃶ よꀧꁜꂅ
Δᄂ₩Δעଌ ϸЯᄋȚᄐᄃȚᄐd Ҍע ᄋȗЯ ᄋ₩ᄁ ϸΔЯȚע Δᄁd ᄁᄋȗЯΙଌᅢᄐd ₩ΙȚᅢ Δ ᅢᄐΔᄂȚᅢע dᄋଌᄐ ᄋԲ dᄐᄂᄐGΔȚᄐଌ, ᄂΙӃᄐ Δᄁ ΙᄁԲΔᄁȚ GЯᄐᄐdΙᄂע ଌȗᄃӃΙᄁG ᄋᄁ ᅢᄐЯ ϺᄋȚᅢᄐЯ´ଌ ҌЯᄐΔଌȚଌ. עᄋȗ ΔЯᄐ ᄁᄋȚᅢΙᄁG ҌȗȚ Δ ԲΔȚ Ϻȗଌଌᄐᄂ ₩ΙȚᅢᄋȗȚ ΙȚଌ ଌᅢᄐᄂᄂ ᄁᄋ₩.
ற૯નהயસiԼ૯ Ҭસ૯ Я૯૬Ҭ ଇԲ μ૬ સનԁ Ҭଇ Ъ૯૮ଇற૯ ૬ҬЯଇהց
Ꭹu ϮᎥՈК ϮᎥᏕ ꊰᏒო ᎥᏕ ᎠᎥᏕguᏕϮᎥՈg? Ꭹu ᎵᏒცꂅ uՈᎳᏒϮᎩ Ո꒝ꂅ ოᏒꂅ, ꊰᏒ Ꭵ ᎳᕱլК uᎵՈ ϮᎥᏕ ꂅᕱᏒϮ ᎳᎥϮ Ո ᏒꂅgᏒꂅϮᏕ ꊰ ᎳᕱϮ Ꭵ ᕱᏉꂅ ცꂅ꒝ოꂅ
Ι ΔϺ ҌᄐᄃᄋϺᄐ dᄐᄂᄐGΔȚᄐଌ, Țᅢᄐ dᄐଌȚЯᄋעᄐЯ ᄋԲ ѵᄋȚᄐଌ
ђคภ๔ tђє๓ ๏שєг ђєllคгץ

Rubio = Android 16

wtf

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓

Not sure if this is Zalgo

who is android 18?

trump iwns

we have strayed to far from gods light

D̳͂͐͂͊ͩ̐Ǝͬ͏̙⅂̘̞̺̳͖͕̺̈̑ͩ͂͆̂̕Ǝ̲̗̳̜⅁̧ͦ̆̿ͮ∀̴̪̫͗̍͒⊥ͪ̃̇͒͏̞̼̜͉̻ͅƎ͈̃ͦͫ̔͑̃̅S̯?̅ͯͤͧ͜ ͔̭̬͙̲͎ͭ̇̀ͦ͆ͮ̋́Iͦ͋͗͂ͦ̊̚͏͈̫̬ ͇͑̂͒̽̇̃ͅD̝̎ͧ̈ͬO̷͖̻͍̜ͤ́ᴎ̝̗̯̜̺̇´̵̮͓̦̗ͩͤ͒ͫ⊥̍ͯ͐̄̆͢ ̭̥͕̼̘̜̱̉͋ͦ̄ͦ͌̕M͖͖̺̣̆ͣ́∀̵̜̳̙̙͍̋ᴎ̩͕͖̙̻͓ͅ⊥̧̜̼̜̝̼̞̉͐̊͐ͯ͗̏ ͧD̠̝͚̠̳̈́ͅƎ҉̞̰̟̖̰̺⅂̟̫̓ͭͪƎ̬̼̭̼̻̟̖͊⅁͈͕͑̌̇∀̧͈̯̙͕̼͉ͣ̃̾́̐ͅ⊥̞̜̥̱̤ͩ̌̀ͩ̀Ǝ̰̳̺͆͌̽̅͠S̵̊̄ͣ̃ͮ.̂̏̓͏ ͕ͤͣ̐ͬͮ̇ͅI̊ͣͫ́̓ ̰̼̜̭̝̀ͪͮ̿ͬ͌̃ᴎ̺̻͙͈̪͚͎͋͆͆̒͐̔͌Ǝͧ͛̒̓͐ͣᴧ̡̰̗̟̈ͨƎ̷͓͚̜̪̆ᴚ̠̩͍̻̠̐ͦ ̧͓̥̪ͯͭͪ͆ͯ̃M̴̠̭͓͓͖̘̜ͫ̒̆͂ͭ̄̀∀̫͙͍͍̞̯̹̄ͧ̚ᴎ̣̗̖͔͚͍̏ͭ͛̽̔̄̈⊥̭͉̃ͫ́͋ͣͩͅƎ̢̭̮̰͔̯̬͆̃D̮͔̪͑ͩͮ̓͂ ̓ͬ̆ͮ͌̾̈́҉̫̖͎D͙̝̥̪͌̋͛̆͊̓̚Ǝ̬͉͍̦͇̪ͤͣ͘⅂̞̟͐ͯ̕Ǝ̹̾ͭ⅁̖̮͈̱͉̭ͤ͌̓ͬͤ͋∀̣̤͇̱̈̐͞⊥̭̦͖͍̮̻̙ͨ͆Ǝ̶̣̮͉̱ͧ̑͂̀̍̾Sͤ̈ͫ͑̄.͍̉̿ ̠͑͞I͚̱̭̫͓̎͋̔̇͟ ̫̰̘͔͙ͨ̔ͅͅſ̨̠̣̙͕̔̿̉ͬ∩̞̰͇̳̺̔ͫ͆ͣ̾̒̕S̨̟̀̑͒̆̊̅͐⊥̵͕͐̚ ̪̯͇̲̟ͩ͟M̲͎̳ͣ́∀̗͖͛ͬ̅͐̏̓ͅᴎ̹̗̣̩͖̳̯ͬ̾͛ͩ͑͑⊥̷̜̪̽ͧ͆̒͛ ͍̯̎ͬ̓̊ͫ́ͅ⊥̮͉̦̦͔̮̪̑ͣ̇ͩ̃̕Ö̠̒͂̔̈́̉̚ ̛̝̲͓͎̂ͨͭͨ̋H͇͍̦̤̭ͦ̓ͅƎ͚̹͇͚̮̫ͬ̋̀͠⅂̼͓̞ͭ̋͋͛̀Ԁ̛͚̦̦̹̮̟̫͊̉͗͌ͯ͛͑ ̠͕͎̣͇ͣ̓̊ͭ̽⊥̨͚̱̼͉̩̫ͨ̎̍͒ᴚ∩̜͉͈̿ͯ͑͑̕W̬̰̘̘̱̭̥ͯ̓Ԁ̷̗̝͇ͪ,̱͖͚͍̗̖ͦͦ̏ ̏̾̔̒͑̊∀̼͚̳ͨ͐̇̐ͨ͋ᴎ̩͖̐ͨD͞ ͤ͡I̤̬̱͉͑͑̈͝⊥͙̯̍ͨ̽̆ͧͤ̓͟ ̫͂̆̅͆̚H̷̪͓̥͔͕̝͂̐̈ͯ̚∀̢̣̦͙͙͉ͮͭ̓S͈̦͇̔̈ͣ̈́̊̚ ͓̥̻͍̦̾̍͆∀͉̏̈̓͐̿̋̚̕⅂͇͓̙̩̙̘̰̈́̿̾ͯ͂M̪̠̞͎͍ͅ∀̤̂͊͒ͧͩ͡Y̛̖̱̲͉̽̈́̚S̼̩͚͚̤̐̄̏͊̑́̚ ͙̬̖͎̤ͮB̷̲̥̙͉̪̳͂ͧ̀̃Ǝ̼̖̣͙͍̖ͣͭͭ͟Ǝ̛̺͔̥ᴎ̩͓̻̳̰̬̿ͬ ͋͂⅂͎̽͌I͏͍͓̝⋊̏͆ͮƎ̸̌̒̔̈͊̚ ͈ͦͬ̄͋ͫ⊥͑ͭ́͗̓̎͏H̥̥̥͕ͯ̐̀͋̾͆∀̙̾͐͊̉ͮ⊥̴͂̓
ᎷᏗᏦᏋ ᎥᏖ ᏕᏖᎧᎮ
ιт нυятs

American politics is fun

>tfw corrupted Cruz engulfs Hillary and absorbs the delegates and becomes the actual final boss Trump has to defeat using the power of America

MASAKA?!

ɹǝɥ lliʞ oʇ uoissiɯɹǝd ʎɯ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ 'plɐuop

Kek, saved

What happens if trump and cruz fuse together?

Potara or Fusion Dance?