trollfjord.no/privat/bredband/produkter-og-priser/
zillow.com/homedetails/408-Shot-Point-Dr-Marquette-MI-49855/106470258_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/1210-Tyndall-St-Pittsburgh-PA-15204/11479126_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/82-E-Crafton-Ave-Pittsburgh-PA-15205/11476110_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/503-Cubbage-St-Carnegie-PA-15106/11253881_zpid/
objekt.fastighetsbyran.se/Objekt/?source=Hemnet&ObjektId=1502970&images=1
zillow.com/homedetails/238-River-Reach-Dr-Swansboro-NC-28584/70069602_zpid/
bostad.skandiamaklarna.se/till-salu/CMVilla/4F22GS55KCHMHI46
bukowskisrealestate.com/till-salu/vacker_herrgard_anno_naturskont_belaget_i_varmland_711925/bilder
cincinnatihistorichomes.com/virtual-tour-enger-mansion/
youtube.com/watch?v=gJBEDxh0RQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it probably has a million things wrong with it too

>PA
>Willingly living in the Rust Belt

No thanks.

This triggers the burger.

I'll witness your trips, but Pittsburgh is a freaking awesome city. Looking to relocate there in a few years (from Indianapolis). Much closer to a lot of outdoor stuff, more unique neighborhoods, just a lot more to look at and do in general IMO. Not terribly expensive. It's like Midwestern prices and people (in a good way) but not pancake flat and surrounded by cornfields.

Little bigger than my shack right outside of Boston I paid 500k for... I'd kill myself if I had to live in Pittsburgh though

Why?

zillow.com/homedetails/22-Maxville-Rd-Philipsburg-MT-59858/99235095_zpid/

Old houses are like beautiful women. They demand all your time and money.

Checked

checked

Looks pretty comfy desu

Are houses like that in urban or rural areas?

yeah and you can probably get a bigger house in Detroit for $5000 and a six pack of Coors

>Built in 1920
so its most likely plaster instead of sheet rock as the inside of the walls are all lattice board. most of it is probably rotted to some degree. this means to change pipes and old wires you cant just pull a single sheet down. that whole wall is gonna crumble into little chips. if you want to sheet rock it after that you're gonna need to frame the wall out again or at the very least add some sturdy nailers. pipes in the basement are probably iron. better hope that chimney doesn't need any work.
masons aren't exactly cheap and most of them are crazy.
don't forget all of the painting.
also its an old as fuck house in PA. its probably haunted.

Looks like shit.

Then slim shady won't do a drive by he'll park in front of your house and shoot.

You forgot the Newports added as incentives.

>having to live next to googles

no thanks

This house is rural. But most norwegians live in those kinds of houses, even in the cities.

... no way

acknowledged

>vertical siding
>dormer is off centre
>1.5 story
Your house a shit.

Looks pretty comfy desu

Nice
>Looks like shit.
retard look at all that land.
That guy can build a shed to park your house in.

>Pittsburgh

Enjoy your falling apart house with the complementary pack of meth heads that live under the porch

that architecture is so boring. pretty vista though

Mine cost a bit more and only has 1.5 baths

That might as well be in the middle of the Congo.

don't get me wrong its nice as fuck. working on it would be a bitch though.

wow this is a kekked thread

>this thread again

Americans are going to brag about low home prices and land and Europoors are going to say how they are built cheaply (probably call it a matchstick house or something). Let's just stop this now.

Most Yuropoor houses only have one full bath (citation needed.) Master baths in burgerland didn't start being common until the 1960s.

I live in pittsburgh. I bought my beautiful 2 bedroom home for $23,500 total.

Stay the fuck out of pittsburgh. We have way more housing than we need because of our former steel industry. It makes everything cheap and we want to keep it that way.

all this shit triggers the fuck out of me.
i live in Vancouver and i couldn't hope to get anything even remotely close to these places unless i was asian and sold women on the Chinese border

Actually, old American homes are very solidly built. They might be drafty, infested with stinkbugs, and have basements that flood anytime it rains, but tornado rips through town and they're still standing. Can you say that about your crackerbox?

Is that a cuck shed?

No, no. Stop it. I don't want to argue. I was only pointing out what happens every time these threads are made.

location means everything, sempai

yes this is an urban, inner city house

And the pricetag triggers me

Do you have any idea how many things must be wrong with that place? It's probably about to be condemned or something.

Some views in the local area.

Of course it does. You're most expensive country in Europe.

But you risk getting shot if you try to leave your home. Skip.

Living in a dumpster is better than Indiana.

The problem with today's construction is that there are too many dope/crack heads and Mexicans building shit now.

>its probably haunted.
Agree. I would rather not be bothered by poltergeists. Don't need to be waken up every night by some ghostly figure standing over my bed. I would probably get the housed blessed before I moved in, just in case there is an evil spirit in there.

>believing that houses can be haunted

It's important to look up death records about home before you buy. Be sure no one was murdered or committed suicide in there. It is also important to look up the death records of the neighboring homes,because a spirit could travel into your home from your next door neighbor's home.

How good's the Internet there dawg?

>5 baths

that's way over kill are you trying to open a hotel in there ??

Guaranteed it's in a nog hood
>checks schools
>rated 2/10
Haha
>check enrollment stats
>66% guess who
Hahahahah

House has a billion things wrong with it and is plopped in da middle of da hood

trollfjord.no/privat/bredband/produkter-og-priser/

I've got the 30 down and 30 up pack. Reasonable prices.

>5 beds 3 baths 4,457 sqft
>$345,000

zillow.com/homedetails/408-Shot-Point-Dr-Marquette-MI-49855/106470258_zpid/

Horizontal siding is some American only shit. How do you not get extra water damage from that? What's the point?

Nice house, good schools, but too bad it's in the middle of nowhere and your kids will have a yooper accent.

What's the catch? Is Pittsburgh as google infested as they come? Mortgage on $149,900 is like the same as rent on an okay apartment.

Surrounded by nigs,, shitty schools and property tax is over 6k/yr.

>tfw my 3000sqft house cost 500000

mistakes were made

Wow that's beautiful. It reminds me of a mixture between Colorado and Montana.

Just because it's unexplainable doesn't mean it's imaginary.

You may as well be living in Canada at that point. Looks nice though, probably way too cold and windy for most people.

Mine was 900k. No raegrets. This place is fakkin awesome.

>You may as well be living in Canada at that point.
But you dont have to deal with weedman

Yes, triggers me. If you want to live in your own house here you'll have to move to a rural area and probably build it yourself for something around half a million and that's not going to be a large house either.

I want to impregnate the girl in the picture so damn much!

Something is wrong with it. Way too cheap.

Convert to islam and nobody will stop you.

I keep saying why, is Cred Forums thick?

Looks a lot like where I grew up In Oregon. My grandparents moved there from Norway though, so I suppose It makes sense.

Why would you send your kids to public school?

...that's like a $80k house in Ohio.

It would be a 100k house in Michigan

>zillow.com/homedetails/1210-Tyndall-St-Pittsburgh-PA-15204/11479126_zpid/
I've heard really great things about Pittsburgh, even from CA people. Which means I'm sure it'll be ruined soon. Pittsburghians, shoot fleeing CA liberals on sight. They are on their way to rek your city.

I live in a large house like that from the 20's. 1920's American architecture was really the last great architecture before the Commies ruined it after WW2.

Check out this holiday cuckshed my parents bought for $330,000

Heh. Kinda true. But if you are someone who can do some work on your place yourself (and doesn't need your home to be perfectly upgraded at all times), and who appreciates history and supreme quality of workmanship and materials, a beautiful old house can be the best thing ever.

Are you FUCKING kidding me?

Thats a bludy palace size embassy, you cannot be serious.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to move to USA

Tfw $700,000 in southern California

>Yooper
my google

Besides the climate, it's nothing like Canada. The people there are rugged, hard-working living relics of a bygone age. Except for the white trash, there's a fair bit of that.

Please excuse pic related, it's the only UP-related media I seem to have

If you want the mountain, it's like a $40k, but you'll have to live next to west Virginia/appalachia territory though

School rating is a way to gauge the quality of a neighborhood. I live in a neighborhood with greatschools 10/10 rated schools and *still* send my kid to private school.

Would be like 5 million upstate ny, or 500 million in NYC

pure garbage

>$149,900

Fuck the yuropoor, that triggers me, the Ameripoor in nyc

Why do all Scandinavian houses look like barns? I've seen Swedes and Fins post their houses and they looked just like this.

>surrounding yourself with the beauty and class of white European-descended society at its pinnacle, instead of living in a cheap modern shithole

Never a bad thing. Do the extra work. Worth it. You can smile to yourself as you watch the sad little sheep go home to their sterile veal pens, convinced they're living the good life.

>I live in pittsburgh. I bought my beautiful 2 bedroom home for $23,500 total.
>Stay the fuck out of pittsburgh. We have way more housing than we need because of our former steel industry. It makes everything cheap and we want to keep it that way.

If you wanna convince people to stay out of Pittsburgh, you're not doing a great job, kek.

>Why do all Scandinavian houses look like barns?
Because they house a bull

>$330,000
put how much land did they get?

Scandis have a thing about simple, purposeful design.

Yeah, in fucking McKees Rocks.
>pic related

All the more reason for us to move in, fix it up, and price the nogs out. Fuck them. Happening all over the place in CA and you should hear them whine. Even liberals don't care and don't listen.

Looks nicer than most places I lived In as a kid.

>shittsburgh
Consider Wexford instead, especially if you would rather white neighbors.

If the house has been looked after, the paster and lathe is still good--no problem there.

If someone does want to put new drywall, they just use long screws and go right over top of the old drywall.

It's only like 2 acre of land; It's in a pretty popular tourist destination, there are about 200 houses like that (some very large) in the area

If It was literally in the middle of nowhere It probably would been like 100k

This is the neighbouring house

zillow.com/homedetails/82-E-Crafton-Ave-Pittsburgh-PA-15205/11476110_zpid/

Bullshit.

Also beware of lead and asbestos.

The monthly utility bill is a mere $3,000.

We bought that house pre-built from Sweden.

What a weird spot to plunk a house down. What are the other views like? the house itself is cute enough but wow, that price sucks if they didn't get a lot of land with it.

>Made from cardboard and plywood
>termites will eat the foundations
>a small gust of wind will reduce it to rubble
>can't insure it due to these problems

Welp, that's $149,900 wasted.

Also, that house is MADE for concocting scary 'innawoods' stories.

Yeah but it's in Pittsburgh

pitt is liberal as fuck bruh

tfw my house is older than your country.

Weather, tradition and a huge supply of timber.

Where abouts, cobber? That lawn looks like it'll go wild if it's not maintained though.

as long as you don't disturb asbestos you're ok and if you run extremely hard water through the lead pipes they will get coated in calcium and not affect you

zillow.com/homedetails/503-Cubbage-St-Carnegie-PA-15106/11253881_zpid/

Absolutely vile.

>built in 1920

Kind of slow, are you?

Any americans feeling like buying a $1 million house in my city?

objekt.fastighetsbyran.se/Objekt/?source=Hemnet&ObjektId=1502970&images=1

Lol I live South of the city and work in the Bloomfield area.

You're a Fucking tool if you want to come here.

There's seriously four ways into and put of that city, and one of them is closed because Joe Bob the union construction guy caught he bridge on fire and it almost collapsed.

That house is built like a brick shithouse, man. In fact it IS solid brick. WTF are you talking about?

Yeah, Carnegie. No thanks m8. Try Lebo, F. Chapel, Sewickly, War Streets, Squirrel Hill, Shadyside and get back at me.

The view out to the left is really nice as It goes down a valley a bit then go back up the mountain but I don't have a picture of it. It does look really weirdly placed right in the middle of nothing in that photo I admit.

It's in the middle of a national park so there's quite a few walking tracks that have nice views too

Bunya Mountains

Yeah, I've heard that. But for some reason everyone I know there is conservative. At any rate, all the more reason for conservatives to move in and take it. We should take everything nice that liberals hoard, including the CA coast.

>4 beds 4 baths 2,996 sqft
>$389,000

zillow.com/homedetails/238-River-Reach-Dr-Swansboro-NC-28584/70069602_zpid/

Nah, that's cool. I have a daughter that I'd rather not be pimped out to muslim immigrants while your society cheers them on...

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

>city has like 600 bridges
>Liberty bridge closes down and suddenly everything within 5 miles of the city is at a standstill

Only thing I dislike about Pittsburgh is driving and parking in it. Also, PA is bad for potholes and has shitty road conditions in general.

Fuck you, eh? Yooper is more Western U.P. where the Finns are. Eastern U.P. isn't much worse than a Canadian accent.

t. Finn Yopper in Republic

446 bridges.
All structurally deficient.

And then there's the tunnels.

And if you don't have a car, may I present our horrible public transportation system.

lol you fucking dope. I lived in Pittsburgh for 7 years, and while it's a fun city for 2-3 of them, there's just fucking jack shit to do unless you like slugging down ic light and going to DEM STILLERS GAMES DAHNERE PRIMMANYS SAMWICHES.

>Much closer to a lot of outdoor stuff,
? Like what? And don't you fucking say Ohiopyle.
>more unique neighborhoods
"And here we have College Neighborhood #1, College Neighborhood #2-9, Old People Neighborhood, and the hipster paradise of Lawrenceville"

Also the winters fucking blow there.

Kek, american houses are mind numbing ugly on the inside. Exterior always looks big and flashy with pillars and shit, then its a mess on the inside.

Our houses look worse on the outside, but better on the inside.

bostad.skandiamaklarna.se/till-salu/CMVilla/4F22GS55KCHMHI46

>1 room 1 bucket 0.013 acres
>Chelsea sold for £550k

The problem is people aren't willing to move out of their home town, or they aren't willing to travel 30 - 60 minutes to work in the big cities. Everyone wants to live RIGHT BY work.

I moved 32 minutes away from my job in a small city in southern ontario. I bought this house in the 'bad area' of this small town for 190,000$ dollars. The house I bought is a 700,000$ house in Toronto and a 2 000,000$ house in Vancouver. In the town we bought it in, it was actually up for 225,000$, but we put our offer in and they ended up taking it so we got a bit lucky. Oh and the area that is considered 'bad', is only 'bad' because the town is all middle class white people. The area we live in are blue collar, working class people with a handful of welfare scrubs. No big deal...I'd rather live with these people than a bunch of gooks and pakis in a subdivision in Markham or Brampton, thats for sure.

>Pittsburgh

>haunted
>implying I wasn't raised by my grandmother in her 165 year old house

I miss my spooky childhood home.
But only retards believe in actual ghost shit.

Surely they just paid for the land... Could could put a cozy multi-level terrace on that that.

now THAT is what I call a cuck shed

fuck killing 10 hours a week on the road

that interior doesn't impress me. first of all, i dont want to see trim thats white...i want to see the real wood grain, and hopefully its stained in a dark roast colour, or a clear sealer. That window at the foot of the stairs is unnecessary. Why do you need a window separating rooms INSIDE the house??? Thats a bit fucked up. Why not just knock that whole wall down and open it up a bit?

>window on interior walls
>half the staircase is useless where the landing should be

great job sven, gold star for being different just for the sake of it

>bragging about a manufactured home

those things age like milk dumbass

$6600 property tax.

its not killing...i make all my important phone calls and planning done in my drive time home from work.

fuck paying for a house 10x more than what its actually worth.

fuck living in an apartment.

im already 1/5th of the way paying off my mortgage and you dudes are going to throw money away on rent until you finally decide to leave, which you will inevitably do anyways.

Meanwhile outside my bedroom window....

i only live 80 miles from work
every burger

Sorry bro

I'm jealous of people who can be happy living in the middle of nowhere, I'm ~40 minutes outside Boston and it still feels like I'm too far from civilization.

Good for them though, living in the boonies you save a shitload of money. No culture out there though.

Its in the middle of Pittsburgh

an arid wasteland. the only time I want to see that landscape is when im killing terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This has to be the glorious north, right?

I'm from the Lofoten Islands, but I've lived in the capital for the last 8 years due to work. Don't make the same mistake as I did and come here, it's literally worse than Karachi.

>$149,900

I can buy a huge house with land for that money. And it's even going to be in a non-nigger country.

ohhhhhh shit! you have brown bushes and some dirt. keep on living the dream, brotherrrrr.

>fuck paying for a house 10x more than what its actually worth
>worth

I don't think you understand equity... If I buy a $500,000 400sq.ft. apartment in New York, it's still worth more than a $250,000 5,000 sq.ft. house in Kansas...

Unless you value worth in square footage, then I guess you'd be right.

Yeah but it's gonna be in Bulgaria.

I live 300 miles from work, but the nice thing is I take the train in the two days a month I actually have to show up in person. Telecommuting FTW

t. US patent office employee who lives in Brooklyn, and commutes to Washington DC.

Exactly, a non-nigger country.

T*rk country

Haha it should look familiar, about 20 miles of that and then Camp Pendleton.

Lots of wildlife and miles of horse trails until then, though.

>7 beds 5 baths 6,751 sqft
>$149,900
and surrounded by niggers. No thanks

Wtf is up with your housing prices? I know it is primarily about location, but damn.

>tfw work remotely 100% of the time
>nearest coworker is 2000 miles away

feels lonely man, being alone all day is depressing

>look at my shit hills

real view coming through

Yeah it was in the middle of Chelsea with planning permission so would have made a fortune

I know, it's pretty sweet.

NM read yours wrong

99% chance that town looks disgusting in daylight

la cresta?

You do realize this could be a normal house almost anywhere it snows in our country, right?

I don't think you understand value for your money.

The point is(which you missed), is that for 500,000$ shoe box in NYC, you can get a nice big house with property less than 60 minutes out of the city. You just have to accept, and bite the bullet that you must commute to work.

It depends what you want? Do you want to live like a commie gook from China? Or do you want to live like a white man?

I prefer living like a white man, but eh...too each their own.

The house designs I've seen posted by Americans look like they would have trouble dealing with the winter storms we endure in most parts of this country.

Stop living in denial. Stop implying you wouldnt want a grand Swedish house before one of those tasteless nouveau riche McMansions.
That cuckshed costs as much as pic.

bukowskisrealestate.com/till-salu/vacker_herrgard_anno_naturskont_belaget_i_varmland_711925/bilder

That's why I moved to the city. I'd go insane if I lived any longer in the boonies and telecommuted. I need some kind of social contact...

Im sure it's been pointed out before, but that place needs hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of work put into it. If you're a contractor and you can make that an investment house to do at your leisure then it's a good deal. If not, it's not great. Who knows what problems that motherfucker has, could need a new foundation, all new plumbing and electric. Could be a nightmare.

And you can't fuck them.

looks haunted desu

>implying your wife's boyfriend would let you take up that much space

Coto de Caza

How is Bulgaria a non nigger country? You guys are about as brown as Indians.

The ghost included free though.

>tfw work is less than a minute from the house

feelsgoodman

yes, i would rather live in a functional home than an ikea designed mess

and probably surrounded by niggers

Bulgarian "turks" are actually bulgarians that converted to "islam" during ottoman times because of the taxes for christians, which in some areas were unbearable.

But go ahead and say whatever helps you through the day knowing you live in an obongo country.

Not really. Anything within 2 hours of the city is still expensive. Trust me, im from NYC and we wanna get out and have been looking for years. For a nice house that's a good size you're still gonna pay around 500k. It's cheaper than in the citt limits, but still expensive as compared to bumblefuck towns.

>? Like what? And don't you fucking say Ohiopyle.

I dunno, just in general you're within 1-2 hours of some awesome mountain biking, hiking, canoeing, etc. In contrast near (1 hr drive) from Indy we have Brown county, which isn't even that great for any of the above activities (MTB trails are decent I suppose, but there's not that many).

I came for a weekend with my fiance when she was ranking her residency programs, it was in the single digits and we walked back from downtown across a bridge back to our hotel room. I figure if we like it that much when it's frigid, we could only like it more at other times of the year.

From the driving around we did, the neighborhoods looked more unique and more developed than in Indianapolis, which has some nice but expensive stuff right by downtown, and a hipster neighborhood, but we're nowhere as gentrified in the sense that there's a ton of shitty ghettos ringing the immediate downtown area, real patchy.

We do have tenderloins at least.
The traffic routing/constraints worry me somewhat, but hey that's the price you pay to live in a scenic hilly place with rivers.

Everything in this thread triggers Vancouver into an epileptic seizure.

Well, of course you think that, the only "bulgarians" you've seen are our gypos that spread out to yurop. Thanks for looking out for them!

>yuros literally pay 15k more for a Mustang GT than the USA
>the fucking car outsold the Porsche 911 in Germany

>4bd 3 bth
>$450,000AUD

> You can get a nicer, prettier house surrounded by Norwegian hotties almost anywhere in Minnesota

Checkmate, Viking With A Dragon Tramp Stamp.

But in Bulgaria.

>Brown dust

Not a natural environment for a white man.

Yeah, the house in the middle of nowhere is worth less, for your money you get a big house in the middle of nowhere

thats why it costs less, because theres not much upside in having a big house when going anywhere is a burden

do you understand?

Poorfag bulk vertical cladding put up by aspergic, horizontally challenged Scavengernadians. Soooo 70s.

Pic related, it's how sick cunts clad.

Yes I am sure the T*rks were suck gentlemen when they were there and never touched your women
Also what is stopping them from dropping Islam now?

When you reach 60 good luck cracking your head open on those stairs.

I've been thinking of traveling and just taking my laptop with me and working while im on the road

However I don't want to get thrown into some foreign prison when they find out I'm working without a visa

No, I've been to Bulgaria twice. Cheap and nice holiday destination.

>i live in Vancouver and i couldn't hope to get anything even remotely close to these places unless i was asian and sold women on the Chinese border
Mfw I live Vancouver as well, but live in a penthouse with money made from my business.

>living in a condo
>ever

maybe NYC was a bad example because NYC is one of THE cities in the world, let alone America.

So lets just say fucking Cleveland? Austin? Montreal? Seattle. If youre going to buy a one bedroom shoe box for 285,000$ dont...buy a house for 220,000$ and buy a car. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CONDOS...theyre for old people and 30-40 yr old whores that treat their cats like kids. theyre overrated.

Vertical or horizontal cladding is just a matter of preference. My home is clad like yours, though.

Hello friends. I come here today in order to make a voice request on behalf of the supporters of Donald Trump to move forward with our meme warfare, and take to the front lines with me. I have been given this dude's phone number and email from the Socialist Alternative club, at the Ohio State University campus. His club is small and were disdainful towards my Trump support, complete $Hills. Fucking please I know it seems like a lot, but taking the ten seconds to make an anonymous phone call would really make a huge effect here and focus our efforts on memeing the election. Email him some Trump god tier memes all pro Trump it up with some HIGH ENERGY MEMEING !!!

419"260"5162
And
KyleLandisATgmailDOTcom
so please, please help to do your part.

Why are cars, technology and luxury items so cheap in USA?

Meanwhile stuff NEEDED for life like houses, education, doctors and food are so damn expensive?

Nice. Not for me though, I want quiet and nature.

lol someone was murdered in my next door neighbors house and im not haunted and neither are the numale fags who live there now.

Because of the market. Read a book on basic economics.

60%

Why? It's comfy, and I'm close to my business.

>houses, education, doctors and food are so damn expensive?
Because the government is heavily involved in all of those

no dude, youre not in the middle of nowhere...youre in a small city, or large town within 30-60 minutes of THE BIG CITY....who the fuck wants to move to no mans land...who the fuck said that

>800,000

Pittsburgh's suburbs are white af

It's quiet around this time of the year. South Padre Island is a big tourist trap. I rent the place out starting in February and come back in September.
Texas is a nice place year round this far south tho so it's alright.

Brings a tear to my eye.
Have lived in NYC my whole life and wanna kill myself everyday because I don't see mountains and beautiful wide open fields of green.

yup, pic related

kek, you clearly don't know shit about the ottomans, go read about janissaries, and you'll see how they cucked themsleves

Also, our "muslims" are not the arab type, they don't chimp out, they don't wear burqas or headscarfs, they have less than 2 children and are mostly farmers in the mountains. At this point they are as religious as the christians, meaning not at all.

>why are people tanned during summer

Eh, we're at peak dry season in a drought. I have to enjoy the greenery in the winter and spring.

You know you're supposed to take the wheels off, right?

touche then, old bean. your view doesn't do that area justice.

>Why are cars, technology and luxury items so cheap in USA?
Because its made by our companies and we live in a relatively free market

>Meanwhile stuff NEEDED for life like houses,\
Houses are only expensive in certain places, people that cry about house prices just want to live in places they can't afford
>education,
because every college wants to be world-class and they can spend basically as much as they want on new facilities because people will pay it, and states stopped subsidizing education... i don't know why they stopped
>doctors
because the government makes it so expensive to become a doctor, if you paid $300,000 and spent 10 years of your life training for it, you would charge $200/hour too...
>and food are so damn expensive?
Food is cheap as fuck here, you can literally go to walmart and buy enough to stuff your fat ass for a month for $100

>$149,900

hey, I kind of want to afford that

Wtf? Normal humans can use stairs until at least 70-75.

Texas is pretty nice overall, I just had the misfortune to get stuck in California.

Oh, but Galveston is a dump.

>30,000 down
>$120000 mortgage at miniscule interest rate, 30 years at less than 600/mo

If you can't afford that, get a real job

America has the best and the worst food in the world and, true to the market system, leaves it to you to sort through it. Europe has high regulation and prices and much less variety. Every major American supermarket has European specialty items like HP sauce. We have everything Europeans can have plus more.

and it's probably enormously expensive

I'm sure USA has more universities and doctors than Mexico (More supply), and yet Mexico has more need of stuff like universities and doctors (Universities tend to be at full capacity and Hospitals either private or public are ALWAYS full), so I guess basic economies don't work in this example.

Probably woks with food, because we have food everywhere, you could literally go to your neighbor and ask for some fruits from their trees, or go to a stable/ranch in the city imits and ask for milk or meat, and it will be dirt cheap.

In a true free economy there would be no shortage of universities or hospitals, because if there was a demand for more universities, someone with means would start one

Ha, true, lots of houses here with better views, but I'm happy with what I have. We just need some rain to green it up some. This drought sucks.

Australians have it pretty bad when it comes to housing prices too.

Farmer?

Chock full of lead paint and asbestos

>This triggers the burger.

Why?

>tfw you live in one of the most expensive areas in the U.S. and a house like that would be at least 400k

>using the kike run website zillow

In Norway, my guess is that that house is worth about 2.2 million, 340 000 dollars. It's on farm land, so it's pretty cheap to live there. In my city, you can't get a house like that under 4.5 million, or 700 000.

If you live in one of the most expensive areas in the US you'd know that a house like that would be worth several million dollars.

gå og legg deg for helvlete

>houses
Depends where you want to live. There are areas of the country with really cheap housing and there are a few crowded expensive cities.

>education
K-12 is free, state colleges and community colleges are cheap, some private and high end or out of state schools are expensive.

>doctors
Depends if you get health care through your job, or pay for health insurance. This factor could be better but almost nobody pays the sensationalist prices that make headlines.

>food
Food is very cheap in the US compared to the rest of the developed world, Canada included.

>Pittsburg
Lmao no
Probably a rundown piece of shit

That's like a $30,000 purchase here.
Maybe $50,000 if you wanted an extra dozen acres of land.

>one of the most expensive areas in the U.S.
>7 bedroom, 5 baths
>400k
Nigger I live in a regular Massachusetts suburb, a non-city 50 minutes from Boston. Any house that isn't shit is 400k for a 3 bedroom 2 bath.

Would it be worth it to live next to roving nigger rape gangs?

You also forgot to mention...

>full of ghosts

Nice try, nigger. I ain't spending >100k on a house where I can't sleep without seeing floating bedsheets and hear children laughing.

lil bing knows what's up

praise be upon him

Taxachussets is the worst im just saving money here to buy a big house in the South

That's still extremely cheap considering what you get

If you live in one of the most expensive areas in the US you'd know that a house like that would be worth 20 million dollars.

I had a house like the one in Op' picture for years and Price Hill in Cincinnati the neighborhood wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. One time I came home so tired I left the keys in the front door I came out the next morning they were in my mailbox another time my wife left the keys in her trunk next morning they were in the mailbox no one ever broke in. Some times the Dindus what act up but I digress.

Living in a house like that this demand all of your time and money but I loved it it was still absolutely worth it. I paid more to heat it then I did for mortgage.

Now I live in South Florida and all we have are faux Mediterranean Ranch houses and even the crappiest of those cost three times what my house in Cincinnati did.

I transferred down for a job after selling my house then the company was sold six months later and I was laid off. I'm probably one of the few people in Florida that's working to save enough money to move to Ohio.

It's nice here the people are nice and the weather is certainly nice I just want to go back where I can afford a decent house again.

i had a face scrubber with no batteries running in my bathroom yesterday. lights turn themselves on. my air compressors run when they aren't plugged in. pitchers go flying about 20 MPH off of the top of my fridge without making a sound.
Its one of those things people don't believe unless they see it for themselves.

Snart, skal bare jobbe i 12 timer til, så er jeg klar.

It's retarded if it's some actual weather where you live. Water will get through those cracks.

>if Ikea made a house

I don't like living in Norway, so I've just applied for a job in Australia. I hope it's not expensive for houses on the east coast. Havn't really done my homework on that yet. Fuck snow and the cold. I'm so tired of it.

Who the fuck needs 5 baths?
I'd much rather only have 2 baths and 3 extra rooms.
Poor interior design.

From the outside it does look pretty /comfy/ though.

I remember playing with my cousins in glorious, complicated middle-class-mansions. Now everybody lives in soulless simple cubicles. Kids don't know what they're missing.

you're ether brown or squinty eyed

Much of Detroit is wholly depopulated. Even the blacks have died or fled. There are places there without working utilities. The wilderness is reclaiming burned neighborhoods. There are Satanic death cults and wandering metal scavengers and wolves and bears.

what the fuck

how is this allowed to happen

I'll take all of that shit over living next to a nigger.

damn thats pretty cheap what's wrong with it

cincinnatihistorichomes.com/virtual-tour-enger-mansion/

Sold for half a million

Can we just agree that living in cities is shit?

> Pittsburgh, PA

Yeah, I'm sure they're so jealous. I mean fuck London and Paris, you could live in Pittsburgh!

Apparently not.
Some faggot will come up and claim that all the successful people want to live in cities and that must mean they're great.

It happens every single time.

London and Paris are shitholes.

Any city with more than 500,000 - 1,000,000 inhabitants is shit.

I don't know I lived in Midtown Manhattan for two years and it was fun and I'm glad I did it but at the end of the day I would rather live in a house like pic related for about 200 k

Nice fucking cuck shed

>Yeah, I'm sure they're so jealous. I mean fuck London and Paris, you could live in Pittsburgh!

Pittsburgh has slightly less diversity than London or Paris.

It's gotta be like the house from fight club inside..

>how is this allowed to happen
It was a "boiling frog" situation. Things just got a little bit worse every day for 50 years until it got like this.

Nobody really noticed it was happening until it was too late. Then one day you look out the window and there are trees growing through the roof of a partially collapsed building across the street while you're burning the insulation off of copper wire over a garbage fire in your bath tub.

tiny little house with a cuck shed, you can't make this shit up.

Wtf is this flat pack piece of Ikea shit Sven? Why can't you build houses out of stone?

Half-Chinese, actually.

the property tax is how they get you

Don't forget the price of repairs which should close the gap between the lsited price and the actual price. Probably even more to be honest.

And you know what? if a house is that cheap it's either garbage or somebody was murdered inside so it's now haunted. No thanks.

I alway feel weird when I see nice brick pre-war buildings rotting away or selling for 10 bucks on ebay.

It makes my brain crazy trying to think of some way to make it profitable to renovate… start a business or something.

There is just oodles and oodles of this stuff in the US and people end up building flimsy new houses in generic suburbs.

I guess its location, there is no way to get around it. If it isn't feasible it will go to seed….but its kind of sickening.

Houses in middle and northern Sweden are almost always built using wood, since that's what we have in vast amounts. There isnt much stone around.

Only in the south near Denmark will you find lots of stone houses instead of wooden houses.

Wooden houses are nice though.

your red and white houses will be green and yellow soon

that is a very cheap house here in america. I know you like to make fun of our build quality, but a lot of our suburbs and stuff are new. nice new homes

Are you legally allowed to fly the Swedish flag?

>every house when you dont take any care of it.

I lived in a house in Cincinnati like that before, tax was about $1,200 a year

I grew up in an old Victorian style home like that. Beautiful!

Nope, in some parts of the country house he is just that inexpensive. One of my co-workers here in Florida didn't believe it until another co-worker from Huntington West Virginia signed in and agreed

I'm triggered.

200000? Are you serious? Where?

>Pittsburgh

Don't think it triggers anyone m8.

These things are a big problem, same as large older homes over here.

Those were built when you had a staff of 20 looking after the place for you… now you need to be begging for money from the govt. just for basic maintenance.

This is the exact issue we have with old churches… no congregation anymore to pay… too big and drafty to be cost effective, and very hard to repurpose.

If it a good area it can be a condo, but in smaller towns that doesn't work

Theres like 3 of 4 of these things in every decent sized town…. its a problem. Even demolishing them is a big cost

Europe will fight back. Islam isnt very popular to be honest.

I know Cincinnati and Dayton for sure also Detroit. But you could probably also find them and places like Cleveland Toledo Huntington Charleston possibly Indianapolis maybe Louisville

In the neighborhoods aren't always demilitarized zone you can get ones like that I'm pretty normal working-class neighborhoods if you know where to look. Or know someone who does

>Pittsburgh

I hope the house comes with automated turret defense systems.

How does vertical fix that problem?

Two swords? Really? Where are the shields?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJBEDxh0RQw

There are probably other areas of the country we can find housing like that in that same price range those are just the areas I'm most familiar with.

It's killing me. Aside from the insane housing prices I really don't have anything against Florida, I just want to go home.

If that was in Canada it would cost 7 million dollars

fuck you chatting about leaf? Pic was a Tudor country house, it's about 200 years older than your country. Nobody is gonna be demolishing it

Fuck you Pittsburgh is great.
>tfw went to Pitt
Good times.

how ironic

pittsburgh is the whitest city in usa.

66%... Sad

Came to post this

holy shit my bad. i don't know where i heard this. guess i should do research before i speak, huh.

I live in Pittsburgh. That's in Sheraden. It's a fucking ghetto, dude.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that area didn't get SWPL'ed in like 15-20 years. It's probably a good investment.

My wife and I moved here from NYC a few years ago, it is a nice city, don't let the townies who have never lived elsewhere tell you otherwise. The sportsball shit is annoying and all the houses are on top of each other other though, and I don't care for the Yinzer accent. You better be conservative though, there's enough liberals in Pittsburgh. We are looking at moving to WV to get a house with more land and further from people.

>I don't think you understand equity... If I buy a $500,000 400sq.ft. apartment in New York, it's still worth more than a $250,000 5,000 sq.ft. house in Kansas...

Where's the "equity" in your sentence?

Equity would be paying $250,000 for the apartment and having completed the mortgage payments and now marketing it for $500,000. Even then you're probably actually not ahead because you've paid taxes, insurance and maintenance for likely decades.

Generally "buying" a house is MAXIMUM KEK

Looks like an old victorian, possibly Detroit, but then you're SURROUNDED by blacked.com and googles.