How do we make the Balkans white?

How do we make the Balkans white?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/table/t1-09_94_tian/
forbes.com/sites/adamgordon/2016/07/31/finland-school/#7a15d50e1f5a
ythingy.com/4038cf3d-6db7-4538-97a3-b0704abfcf6a/
nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/new-wave-greeks-flocking-astoria-article-1.1328443
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we kill them

Danish or Swedish army?

he looks like a literally monkey

We can start by removing the Greeks. That would help substantially.

He is Armenian.
How? Greeks are White.

Byzantine when?

Greeks are shitskins m8.

Totally m8

Deal with it, shitskin.

>skin

Nice source. These numbers seem like bullshit.

greeks are shitskins

Here, take your "white" Greeks. They even look like some kind of Mongol/Turkic hybrid.

This is not what white people look like.

>people don't intermarry in America

They do, and those people produce children who aren't white. Unfortunately for you, the entire nation of Greece has been doing precisely that for hundreds of years now. To consider the modern Greeks to be the same white race that they once were millenia ago would be to turn a blind eye to the demographic realities of the past several centuries.

>white people aren't white if I say so
Okay

thank you!

white greeks like the one in your pic are the minority,probably less than 5%

>less than 5%
Save White Greeks

how?
how do we promote white greeks not mixing with the shitskin "greeks" without being branded racists?

Do you need me to teach you your own history?

In the early 20th century, 1.3 million Christian Turks (considered "Greek enough" largely on the basis of their Orthodox faith alone) were relocated to Greece as part of the population exchange. Those people integrated into this already small, not very populous country, and radically changed the genetic fabric of the country. These people intermarried with the local populations and were responsible for producing multiple generations. These were your great-grandmothers and your great-grandfathers. A bunch of Christian Turks from Anatolia. These are your ancestors, Mehmet Mehmetoglu.

And that's just in the 20th century. I'm not even going back all the way to the Turkish rape-babies now that occurred all over Greece during the 400 years of Ottoman occupation. The modern Greek stock has been debased far too much over the course of far too many centuries to consider them a white people.

Why is she so fat? That tummy is a problem, ugly slut.

Lel. I don't know. That's why the thread is titled "How do we make the Balkans white (again)".

PAY DEBTS
A
Y

D
E
B
T
S

>These were your great-grandmothers and your great-grandfathers.

Eh, no they weren't.

>A bunch of Christian Turks from Anatolia. These are your ancestors, Mehmet Mehmetoglu.

Why do I need to descend from people that an American decided on the internet? I said no. I know my ancestors, thank you.

Even if they aren't your specific ancestors (and that's probably wishful thinking on your part anyway), the fact is your ridiculously tiny nation absorbed 1.3 million of these Christian Turks and they made significant genetic contributions to all subsequent Greek generations.

Congratulations if you're one of the few white people in Greece with no admixture, but the Greek people on a whole have had their genetic stock debased. You can no longer be considered a white people.

Pic related: a white man on the left, and a Greek man on the right. Know the difference, it could save your life (or the white race, in this case).

take a time machine back to the past and stop the ottoman invasion

i wish we could somehow deport all the shitskins back to turkey,but at this point if we do that the country will be left with less than a million people.

Okay. Do you trust Dr. William Pierce (I hope you know who that is) who had been to Greece for a conference?

>Despite the stronger sense of ethnic consciousness, Greece is more genetically mixed than the countries of northern Europe. The people I saw in Thessalonki ranged from tall, light-eyed blondes to people who were so dark I wasn’t sure whether they were Greeks or Gypsies – until I saw some real Gypsies and could note the distinct differences. Five hundred years of Turkish rule has taken a racial toll.

>Much of the ethnic consciousness in Greece is based on culture: language, traditions, etc. Nevertheless, Golden Dawn is an organization with a clear, genetically based racial policy.

>Speaking of genes, I saw a substantially higher percentage of very attractive women in Thessaloniki than I have seen in any part of the United States. While obesity seems almost to be the rule rather than the exception for women in the United States, I didn’t see a single obese woman in Thessaloniki. Most had long, slender, shapely legs, which they were proud to display: quite a contrast with the disgusting scenes one sees in every supermarket in America. I could almost believe that the ancient Greek practice of having young women as well as young men compete naked in athletic contests and thus develop a pride in possessing healthy and well-formed bodies is still effective today. I saw not a single Black or Asian in the city, although I was told that a few were there.

That's what he had to say about the matter. I don't think he's pulling any punches.

That was my hair as a kid, strangely enough it's barely curly now.

πέρα απ'τη πλάkα για πες,στον αριστερά έμπαινες ή δεν είναι ο τύπος σου;

Random anecdotes do not substitute for actual scientific inquiry with proper methodology. "I walked down the street in Thessaloniki and saw this and that.." is not science. It is a farce and not fit for serious discussion.

When you actually look at the genotyping results of modern Greeks you find MENA admixture as a staple, and that admixture typically ranges from 10% on the low end to even 30% on the high end (Aegean islanders had the highest, unsurprisingly).

Excuse me, I don't speak shitskin languages. :^)

>Random anecdotes do not substitute for actual scientific inquiry with proper methodology.
>Let's post a random DNA test
You need to get better at this. Same arguments as the day before.

>MENA admixture
>who are the minoans
>who are the pelasgians
lmao wouldn't expect a mullato merican to know anything about history

Greeks have no African or Asian DNA admixture in all the big genetic studies done thus far.

One of the purest Caucasians actually.

>Excuse me, I don't speak shitskin languages. :^)

>a Cypriot has showed up to argue for his whiteness

I'm sorry, I don't have the ability to remain serious in the face of this. If the Greeks have had their genetic stock debased, then the Cypriots are literally just niggers through and through. Even your fellow Greek "brothers" laugh at you.

lmao stop projecting your insecurities mullato. Greeks are 99% Caucasian, meanwhile the average mullatomerican is at least 10% nigger and 10% amerindian. You aren't even caucasian let alone white LMAO dumb mexinigger

Greeks are literally a genetic match with Italians, with zero or negative genetic distance.

I used Google translate. Thanks to the magic of the internet, I can tell you that no, he's not really my type. I mean, he's alright (not ugly or anything), but he doesn't get the juices flowing like Filippidis does.

You realize you're talking to someone of pure white ancestry right? I don't care about other Americans, but personally I'm the real deal: I have English, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry going all the way back hundreds of years. You should talk to your superiors with respect, boy.

>pure white ancestry
BAHAHAHA

You retard do realize that ameritards like yourself are one of the most mongrelized group of peoples that ever existed on earth right? Ameriniggers are only second to brazilians in terms of mongrelization. That's why these genetic sites were even created for, for mongrelized ameritards like yourself to detect their mongrelized soup recipe.

Sorry tyrone, but you are a fucking nigger spawn, one drop rule faggot. You disgusting shitskin mexiniggers should be purged, and no just because you have 1/8 peasant irish ancestry doesn't make you """white""" lmao delusional nigger

projecting much turkroach?

being mongrels of various european backgrounds is nothing like having turk/arab blood.

wow. so much hatred for us. why?

ugh, I don't want to live in a cuck country

Like I said, I don't care much about how mongrelized other Americans are. I know my ancestry and I can trace it back hundreds of years. I come from mostly Anglo stock. My ancestors are all accounted for and have a rich history.

Now, while Americans might be highly mongrelized, Cypriots never needed to be mongrelized to be considered niggers. That's because Cypriots always have been, and always will be, niggers. It is their natural state of being. Even your post reads exactly like a nigger chimping out. It's almost too perfect.

when we find out, we'll be sure to let greece know how

And then we'll let Ireland know.

kek here comes another butthurt mullatomerican. You are a fucking mullato mexican kid stop deluding yourself. Cyprus genetics have remained the same since the Iron age, a mongrel like you will never even come close to that genetic continuity

because you are a disgusting mexinigger mongrel, you should kill yourself and clean the global genetic pool

Jamal stop embarrassing yourself you are a fucking mullato. You keep calling me this word "nigger" which shows how much you are projecting about your current mongrelized state lmao, since you know, ACTUAL NIGGERS are inside your genetic pool while niggers have never been here

whoah m8, rekt me

>Cyprus genetics have remained the same since the Iron age,

so your whole population is basically a bunch of inbred cucks?

>because you are a disgusting mexinigger mongrel, you should kill yourself and clean the global genetic pool

actually, i'm from Lithuania. i hate mexicans just as much as you do, but why hate on usa?

Your brothers are calling for you, Mehmet.

You're the biggest shitskins in the Balkans, including European Turks.

I don't think so. Bulgarians and Romanians are worse, not to mention Albania.

just walk out a bit you gonna see. Americans are not only mongrelized genetically but also culturally

Jamal even a shitskin turk is whiter than a mexinigger like yourself. Let that sink in for a moment lmao nigspic

>the Irish aren't white but Greeks are!!!

This is the retarded shit modern "Greeks" actually believe, folks.

kek Jamal, the 1/8 peasant Irish ancestry of you got butthurt?

About the same level of whiteness.

Turks are legitimately whiter than Amerinnigers, true.

when you say americans, you think you're talking about the stupid uneducated drug addicted niggers. those are not true (white) americans. come and experience it for yourself m8, pretty cool place

Greeks are Arabs and not Balkanian.

So you admit to just being a Turkish shitskin then? Well I'm glad we could make some inroads and get you shitskins to finally admit you're shitskins. That being said, it doesn't change the fact that my ancestry is purely 100% English, Scottish, and Dutch, regardless of how mixed or mongrelized other Americans are.

> Implying Armenians are Balkans and Greeks are not.

>amerinigger reading comprehension skills
wouldn't expect anything better from a negroid mongrel lmao. Your IQ is severely compromised even by 10% nigger genes kek

Why do Americans hate Greece

I like Greece

Thanks for the democracy and philosophy bros

>Greeks are Arabs
>They are closer to Germans than the whitest Arabs (Palestinians, Druzes, Berbers)
Cool story

burn them alive so they turn to ash

>Americans
Oh how innocent..

Greeks and Balkanoids are fucking subhumans lmao

>Berbers
>Arabs
Whelp! Greek education folks!

actually, usa's majority race (white) average ''''''''iq'''''''' is on par with Europe.

You have to make people dislike those cultures that non-whites come from. Deride and subvert the sparkly image people have of diversity and they'll reject non Europeans; thus, overtime you'll get bleached.

Basically you have to become the anti-happy (((merchant))).

Says the nigger who comes from a country where people try so hard to prove they aren't Turks that they get literally shot in the head in the process.

What's the matter, Cypriots? Insecurity complex much?

Are you retarded? They are the geographically closer people from that region. And we are closer related to Germans than to them. Let that sink in.

>that pic

khgdfskjgkjghtrjhgkthjgkg

Don't forget the Roman and Byzantine era. Large scale migration of slaves and freeman, notably North Africans, Armenians, Syrians, Anatollians and Iranians mixed into Greek society well before the Turks ever showed up in the Bosporous.

Greeks are hands down the least genetically European and looking European, European ethnicity around. I'd say they are on par with Sicilians and Portuguese.

Oh? What am I then if not an American? Is this the part where you schizophrenic Greeks accuse all posters on Cred Forums of being crypto-Albanians or Turks? You guys need to get over your persecution complex and paranoia.

wow you really love turkroaches do you? you must be one of those rare nigger/turk mongrels lmao

Please shut up faggot. Go stick something up your ass, you're getting agitated.

Typically speaking, Asians have higher birth rates than Europeans so they genetic contribution of those Christian Turks is probably even greater.

Greeks are probably the most genetically European people. Northern Europeans are an invading population. You are Central Eurasian originally, not European. And the genetic studies that you choose to ignore proven that fact.

are you saying that those Christian Turks were one of the original Islamic Turks and they somehow decided to convert to Christianism? in the middle of Islamic Turkey? lmao

>Thessaloniki

He should have went down to Athens, loads of fatso's, niggers, sandniggers, Asians and swarthy brown Greeks.

Only Euro place I've been to is Portugal and I didn't see one person there that looked like they had anything nigger in them. Is this just a meme? I went in '97 if that makes a difference.

Still better than Tirana though m8.

>swarthy brown
>Greeks

>wow we found the white greek! we can all be white now!

YOU ONLY GET TO CALL YOURSELF WHITE IF YOUR DNA IS ACCEPTABLE.

My DNA is perfect. Better than yours actually.

Another Yugoslavia war

Genetic Britons have been in that region since first settlement and they're about as pale as it gets.

Also, an areas nomenclature is defined by its first settlers. Scandinavia, Briton, etc... Were all settled by us pale skinned euros, therefore we're European.

We're both European, Greeks and northern Euros, you're just a darker shade of white.

Don't listen to the 1 drop autists, they're just butthurt because their aunt fucked a black once.

>Eh, no they weren't.
>Eh, you are American and using the internet
>Eh, no they weren't.

Ya Southern Italians lol

>Greece may not be white but you are ugly and fat!

This is a great bread op

>Uh, let me tell you your ancestors online.
American education. It's like if I told you that you are descended from Cubans because Cubans moved to the US in the 60s.

>Geographically closer people
>Makes them Arab

Yeah, by your logic Germany sure is close to Greece. Yup, not related at all to the Turks just next door in Thrace.

Cypriots are a hodgepodge of races and phenotypes since the Neolithic, Petros. Cypriots are not European to begin with so nobody cares about your mongrel opinion.

>literally making shit up
Thanks for your contribution.

is this what turks actually believe

All three of them are whiter than Greeks just by geography and general looks alone.

whats habbining here :ddd

Spanish/Portuguese have to move because of their dark skin? How many levels of idiocy are you trying to break through tonight?

lmao I love butthurt new world mongrel shitskins. You people are barely caucasian let alone white lmao

No nigger, they aren't. Tall after you've been there.

>Finish people
>Whitest of them all

Nice try Hang Seng

Armenians are Arabs, same as Greeks. They are not from glorious Balkans.

Are you stupid? This is genetic relation, not distance. Palestine is much closer to Greece than Germany, but we share less DNA with them.

Ofc greeks are closer related to turks and not germany,both genetically and culturally.
How could you even think the opposite?

Diaspora fags do us all a favour and die mkay. The "glorious Balkans" are full of gypsies.

This. Lithuanians are the whitest, which is funny because their average IQ is only 94 according to

We are high up there because least affinity to the Middle East.

>Greeks are Arabs on all levels except physical
Okay nigga. Studies show that I am more Hans than Abdul though. Ouch.

We're talking about your cousins, Mehmet.

Not really mehmetoplous. Greeks are the most near-eastern of all Euro's, and Greeks originally came from the near-East anyway. That's a fact, look up Neolithic expansion. The difference is that unlike others in Europe, Greeks got fucked the most by outsiders from the Levant and thus retained and actually got swarthier.

Finns, Basques, Sardinians and someone else I'm forgetting, are genetic outliers in Europe.

>outsiders from the levant
lmao retard do you even know history? native eastern mediterraneans were levantic before the indo-europeans came

Having dark skin does not make you non-white racially. My dad is of pure German background and he works outdoors. In the summer time he is brown. To the point where kids asked me if he was Mexican. I can only imagine people from Southern Europe where the sun shines a lot brighter and longer than where I live.

If that were the case than there'd be no Christians in the Balkans today. You are sand niggers, face it. Also, the heart of the Turkish Ottomans was Thrace, not all of Turkey.

>Neolithic farmers that went up to Germany aren't European
Okay leaf. Tell that to their skeletons that we find all over Europe with Near Eastern DNA. By your logic, Indo-Europeans have Asian DNA, since they came form Asia. Later than us and from further away. Beat that negro.

Most Portos here are gypsy looking so I just assume it to be the rule in Portugal as well. Besides, Portugal has the highest nig admixture in Europe.

well, even i generally pity them, we share anatolian blood with them(turks are native anatolians roleplaying as mongols because of republic era propagandas). so that makes them automatically better than germanics and nordics.

i dont care about rest

i dont care about

you don't even make sense dumb chink, the original Ottomans and Turks were Muslim, so how was this group of "Christian Turks" created? was it Turks that converted to Christianity or Christians that converted to Turkism?

>Armenians are Arabs

wtf

The word Finn is confusing because we are not homogeneous and the sampling is often uneven. Most of the time they average it out as "Finnish" and fail to take into account the internal differences. In some cases like pic related they leave out other populations to make the cluster seem more distant.

I don't know about Basques or Sardinians, but that's true for us at least.

We're very distinct because of the bottleneck effect that happened after the ice age. It also implies that we evolved slightly differently.

lol yes they are. You're probably whiter than their gypo minority's though. I find it difficult that you think you're a white European nation.

Nope, Finns cluster with each other. The internal differences are as big as for other nations. Eventually Southwest Finns cluster with Balts and Fennoswedes, and Fennoswedes with North Swedes, so there's no gaps.

Sardinians are very much isolated.

That's the point, my indebted friend. Berbers are close geographically (if that, since the distance is the same from the Iberian Peninsula to Anatolia) to Arabs, but are not Arabs. It's like calling Macedonians Greek... and we both know they are Slavs.

Bebers have no Australoid blood, which can be found in low concentrations among Arabs. Instead, they have more Black genes, and even those are mostly concentrated to the Saharan part of the Berber nations.

Yes. Like Russians, Finns have Mongoloid genes both genetically & visually. I'm not debating about Middle Eastern or African influence

Thanks for the graphs, by the way

Balts, Finns, and Scandinavians are the whitest of them all. Greeks are the darkest of them all. On par with Southern Italians, Portos and Andalusians.

Greece is literally less white than Turkey

All these assmad Greeks.

guy in bottom right should be a meme

lol look at him

>I find it difficult that you think you're a white European nation.

OK. If you wanna be rational, find me a citation online that says the opposite. Greeks are literally within the European cluster genetically, in Europe geographically and white as with common new world definitions. I'm waiting.

The North Asian genes to me are the least interesting part because Finns don't even have particularly high levels of it. The most interesting part is that Finns have lowered Middle Eastern admixture than most Europeans and in some cases Baltic level European admixture.

here is a meme

Macedonians are more Greek than they are Russian. Calm down your tits. Geography is key, but also genetics are very persistent, even if appearance fluctuates with time. No one is the same people they were 3000 years ago. Most of you didn't even call yourselves anything back then (that we know of). Pot calling the kettle black.

Because Turkey is more strategically located to the Middle East. Also, Greece goes behind the USA's back to make deals with Russia. The US has been punishing Greece for about a decade, HRC set to continue that via anti-Putin stance

No, Greeks are outliers, they barely made it inside the European genetic cluster. PCA plot maps all show that Greeks cluster closely with Southern Italians and Jews and are pretty much a midpoint between Europeans and MENAs. You can google these maps or statistical charts yourself if you don't believe me.

I have them on my computer. This isn't the cluster though. This is a PCA of West Eurasia. You drew a "line" yourself. The cluster is discussed in Cavalli-Sforza's famous survey. Here it is. Goodbye.

I do envy your education system:
forbes.com/sites/adamgordon/2016/07/31/finland-school/#7a15d50e1f5a

You think the woman in the lower middle is 100% White? Darker than the average Finnette, yes. However, those eyes tell another story

You contradict yourself in the same post. Pretty sure the Republic of Macedonia neither speaks nor consider themselves Greek. They are more Serbian than Greek

Macedonians were Greek. Even if an amount of Slavs invaded them in the Middle Ages, the substratum is Greek. They are closer to us than to Russians genetically. Exactly the same with us and Turks. No contradiction. Calm down.

I'm thinking "Who left the Christmas lights on during the apocalypse?", something like that maybe.

The original ottomans and Turks were chink Muslims that converted the native Browns to Islam. The remaining Browns that didn't convert were still considered Turks by affinity and by them adopting their language.

Once again, it shouldn't matter to you since you're a Cypriot and even Greeks think you're Arabish and MENA.

kekd

Teach them how to kill Injuns and enslave niggers.

I don't know how many genes dictate eye shape but it's probably not too many. When people see it it throws them off, so they think it must mean at least 50% East Asian, but it is as good logic as saying that because some Irish potatofarmer has wide nostrils he is now 50% Nigerian.

kek you retard, the original Cypriots were levantine, their national deity was the Levantine Goddess Astarte from Mesopotamia so it makes sense to also have MENA since they got indo-europinized and didn't just go extinct. The same with the pre-indo european Aegeans and Minoans. You retard have a complete ignorance about history and pre-history lmao

>I don't know how many genes dictate skin color but it's probably not too many. When people see tanned skin it throws them off, so they think it must mean at least 50% North African.

This is even more true for Spaniards and Portugese than Greeks. While they are fully European, they have significantly dark skin.

FUCK YOU SPIC

Excuse me? Who do you think you're even responding to, son?

How many Turks are actually Greek?

This poster IS a spic

Your brown nigger ass

>this assmad Greek diaspora

Bro, why don't you head down to Astoria and have a coffee and relax a bit.

You will have a hard time finding greeks that look like this Turks are the majority in modern day greece

Hyperbole

God i hate this thread
>your not hwite
>said murican spic-nigger

Look at Sardinians if you want to see the best example of Neolithic people.
???

That's due to bottleneck effect. You can see autosomal admixtures here

>Astoria
ythingy.com/4038cf3d-6db7-4538-97a3-b0704abfcf6a/

What happens in northern Scandinavia?

Broken link m8.

Samis who often have dark hair and eyes.

I could point to maps all night, perkele-friend. I believe you, but you see how much N y-DNA Eastern Baltics have?

IE strawman argument, it's exaggerating the situation, obviously slightly asiatic features don't mean 50% non-White.

y-DNA isn't autosomal DNA. Lithuanians are almost 50% N1 but they have less Northeast Asian admixture than the Swedes. You should figure how haplogroups work.

By the way they just recently found an R1b in an elite Mongolian grave. Lol.

About 50 percent of all Finnish males are directly descended from Central Asians/whomever is N Haplogroup Adam.

You coming, Kosta? We're ready to welcome you with open arms m8.

nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/new-wave-greeks-flocking-astoria-article-1.1328443