If Trump manages to win the Presidency, you will be in danger

If Trump manages to win the Presidency, you will be in danger.

Now, before you jump to typical trumper insults, hear me out. Hitler did the same thing before being elected. Him and the people were angry that they were being taken advantage of and ripped off as a country. He angered the jews after expelling them from government positions because they were the ones that were sucking the life of the country. Germany ended up being prosperous in the late 30's. While the Germans were getting wealthy and happy, the Jewish media machine in the United States and Western Europe churned out anti-german propaganda. They soon declared war on germany. Hitler tried to negotiate peace with the western countries but they didn't listen. The end result was total war and the destruction of the Germans. The jews used this war to establish the Israeli state in the middle east.

Now something similar will happen. Trump already spoke against muslims. Islam has been a growing concern in the world today. Now they will use anti-american propaganda in Europe if Trump manages to take power away from the Jews because Trump would have to remove special regulations anyway to make america 'rich' again.

There will be war, America will be destroyed, and it will be used to establish a new world order.

Ted Cruz wouldn't put you in danger. He would have given you a chance of living the life you've always dreamed of and give the country peace. You should have voted for Ted Cruz as POTUS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FXBfpc8fHn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I will be in danger if Trump wins
>HEAR ME OUT GOYS! I'M NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU!
>You see literly Hitler did the same thing!

Fuck off shill, I won't read anymore of this.

>If Trump manages to win the Presidency, you will be in danger.
Stopped reading right there. Sage, shit thread. Still voting Trump.

>There will be war, America will be destroyed
Okay, who would be attacking and with what military force would they manage to win out against the U.S. Military? Europe doesn't have enough military resources to fight back against Russia without the U.S. and Trump has no interest in seeing Russia as anything other than a neutral economic ally.

Trump also doesn't want to go to war with Iran either. It's Hillary that wants to.

So, who would we be fighting, why would we be fighting them, and how in the fuck would they even stand a chance?

Your theory makes no fucking sense.

>Ted Cruz
Already endorsed Trump this past week. Also he wouldn't have won given that he sucks donkey dick. He was controlled opposition, but not as controlled as Yeb!

Do you really think that Europe and Russia wouldn't ally to take down a dangerous superpower like Donald Trump's America?

Germany declared war on the US

Enough Glenn.

>Hitler did the same thing before being elected

Stopped reading. Hitler was the second coming of Christ and to besmirch him is to besmirch all that is good and right in this world.

It's Hillary propping up Russia as her opponent. Trump wants to ally with Russia in fighting ISIS, and Hillary claims Trump is being bought by Russia.

Also, how would an Isolationist candidate be the source of a "Dangerous Superpower" when his opponent is the one proposing unlimited interventionist wars? How many interventionist wars did we get into when Hillary was Secretary of State?

Also
>Europe
Again, doesn't have enough personnel or equipment to fight the United States or Russia.

What would be the incentive for Russia to ally with Europe anyways? Are they going to give them the entirety of the Ukraine (not just Crimea) as a mercenary fee? And what would Europe be getting out of this fight either? What is their reasoning for attacking the United States?

>there will be a war and America will be destroyed
Once we are allies with Russia, no country would go to all out war with us

>Hitler did the same thing before being elected.

Stopped reading here

Dahnald. You shouldn't have taken the dehlegates Dahnald.

We know, we are prepared, thank you for your concern, have a pleasant evening.

>You assume Europeans will be mad at americans for hating on muslims..... lol they will be like please kill our muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I love Hitler

>isolationist
>meanwhile Trump routinely calls for violence against Iran and using NUKES on ISIS

You need to Educate yourself.

That's the last straw. I am now a #cruzmissile.

>Trump routinely calls for violence against Iran
Never happened
>using NUKES on ISIS
Explain why we shouldn't? Some low-yield ones could obliterate their training camps and prevent them from retaking those areas easily for at least a few years.

Also explain how this differs from what Hillary would be doing. She'll tell you she won't do anything similar but that doesn't reflect her track record in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, or Iraq.

>Never happened

"THEY WILL BE SHOT OUT OF THE WATER FOR HURTING OUR FEEFEES!"

youtube.com/watch?v=FXBfpc8fHn0

>why we shouldn't?

You drumpfkins aren't even funny anymore

Germans are losers that always find a way to fuck up. They're fuck-ups. Stop comparing us to those losers.

American patriots aren't loyal to individuals, we're loyal to ideals. We don't accept kings or dictators or anything of that sort, in contrast with our European counterparts who are dedicated to cuckoldry from birth. We like Trump because he resonates with our ideals, he's our representative not our commander -- if he went against said principals, he'd be thrown under the bus faster than a Chinese toddler and someone else would fill his place.

Considering that Trump is literally the only candidate who does not support taking aggressive measures towards Russia, yes. I for one do think that.

If the EU relies mostly on NATO, which wouldn't be anything without America. It would result in Russia overshadowing the entire continent militarily.

Israel needs America as an ally, they'd have to cuck up and shut up.

Jesus fucking Christ OP.

>assuming America as an axis power would lose a war

Even with how much Obama tried to destroy our military we still have a military that is far superior than the rest of the world. We could probably take on all of Europe and win.

Russia would also be on our side and honestly probably North Korea too so good luck to the rest of the world when we invade your countries and destroy the rest of the world bringing upon a 2000 year dynasty of American rule.

This is a b8 thread by the way. Trump isn't Hitler. I just wanted to remind everybody that the American military could probably destroy the rest of the world easily.

I'd rather die a fighting lion than live a day KEKED to israhell
fuck giving up
fuck serving those who hate you
fuck the Zionists
fuck them all the way to hell and ride their dead carcass back to the gates of heaven demanding your place among the saints

>Now, before you jump to typical trumper insults, hear me out. Hitler did...

God dam it KEKED is what i said

time to upgrade to scuzzi drives

I dislike america but you are fucking stupid if you think an external threat can take them down.

Yeah, who knows what will happen if we elect Trump as the the leader of this 20 year old government that lacks stability, ingrained culture, world influence, and economic power. He could just shift his constitutional roles into a dictatorship.

Trump = Hitler comparisons are so stupid. Even if Adolf Hitler was elected to the US Presidency in 2016 he couldn't do Hitler stuff.

YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR CHEESE, RAT-O

Shooting swift boats obstructing military vessels and getting too close despite being warned isn't the same thing as what Hillary or Cruz were proposing which was all out war with Iran. Trump wants to indicate strength so countries don't dick with us so much, but has made it clear that interventionism is a mistake.

Again, why shouldn't we nuke ISIS? They don't have any ICBMs they could retaliate with.

we will get a happening with one candidate or another,
also nukes, you think any war with any country wouldn't leave irradiated ashes behind?
Even Killary would use them
and then we all get the happening we always wanted

One problem with your theory bucko , the Jews hate Islam more than us. Have you seen a major shift in public opinion on Muslims lately? The Juice have orchastrated events to hopefully lead to the destruction of Islam