Healing From Toxic Whiteness

Have you begin the healing process, Cred Forums ?

Cred Forums ?

compassionateactivism.leadpages.co/healing-whiteness-program/

Other urls found in this thread:

thesummit2016.sched.org/mobile/#person:dara19;speaker
youtube.com/watch?v=O9H9dQk2FiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone want to sign up and take the class with me?

Nope. Nada. Nay nay.

>It costs $300

is that that youtube guy?

>only white people can be racist
>white people are racist by default

I'd definitely support an organisation or a movement that seeks to end ALL racism.
But these people constantly shit on white people and accuse them of the wildest things and make up the most ridiculous claims about "Racism = power + prejudice" etc.
While they completely ignore blatant hate against whites. They're the worst hypocrites.

>people will be so cucked that they'll unironically spend money on this

How is Cred Forums always right?

If someone actually physically tried to convert me and they'd try it for free, I'd do it just because I know I would psychologically break them in less than those 10 weeks.

kek. I bet if you went there and said something about why Israel isn't taking in refugees or rights for Palestinians, suddenly all this progressive anti-whiteism would drop faster than Colin Kapernick hearing the American anthem.

Man it's always God's chosen people. Always.

The nose knows

Why is that? Progressives hate Israel.

Wake up white man

>Former Executive Director for Jews for Racial & Economic Justice thesummit2016.sched.org/mobile/#person:dara19;speaker

*"god's"

Christ cursed them, they're Talmudists, they pretend to worship the God of Abraham while ignoring his son. They put him to death.

(((Silverman)))

The nose knows

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

If racists are becoming the majority maybe the PC people are wrong?

You know its a Jew when they charge money or ask for donations.

Because she's a kike.

She only promotes "progressivism" for white people.

Do you think George Soros would ever fund the idea of letting refugees into Israel? He sure likes to fund niggers in America and "refugees" in Europe, but Femen goes to Israel and he cut the funding immediately.

This is pretty common knowledge and a common phenomenon. The Jews are practicing pretty much Nazi-tier policies in Israel but White Europeans must be multicultural.

How are none of the trainers black? I find this highly problematic. They are literally BLACKSPLAINING FOR MONEY!

>immigrants for Israel
don't be racist goy

Pure coincidence.

What confuses me is why do that? The USA and most of Europe are allies of the kikes. One day when we are bred out and the sand niggers have taken over, they will have no one left to help them. Will they use that as an excuse to one day nukes the entire planet?

It's all our fault.

Everything.

Yet christcucks can't wait to die for Israel

Very true if bro.
Trump sucks these people's cocks and wants to rebuild nigger ghettos

Do a find/replace of every word WHITE with BLACK on their ad but leave the contact info the same, then post it on every community noticeboard on campus.

You can have the SJWs tear each other apart without any further investment of your own time.

AIU did a video on this 4 days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=O9H9dQk2FiQ

i really wonder when did this started, today's world is a fucking joke

Sometimes your greatest ally is also the greatest threat to your power.

>it's the jews behind this

wow, never would've saw that coming.

The terrible danger of open statements.

This artist didn't think very hard... Or perhaps the artist sought to incite violence.

In any case, they need to dial this shit down, before they reawaken the beast.

>Beginning of sentences aren't even capitalized

>WHITE PEOPLE STOP DOING THIS THIS AND THIS

>...uh, wait, what? Ok.

>WHITE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING

Like fucking clockwork.

There was this user that posted rarshack or however you spell it from Watchmen uttering "no" to that signage. I liked that thought process

Whites have coddled blacks for too long and We are still hated by them. I just don't know what the Fuck to do. I'm nice to them, of course I live in the south where whites and blacks live in an understanding that we are different but we are stuck together...I blame the Yankee states