I know this is probably gonna start a war but I have to say it

I know this is probably gonna start a war but I have to say it...

For all the racists out there who discriminate and have a delusional phobia against people from the Middle East; last I checked, everyone in your Christian Bible is from the Middle East.

Food for thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Lahore_suicide_bombing
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what are Christian Arabs
Yea all the Christians in the middle east got killed by paedophile Islamist's

There is a small majority of Christians in the middle east and they are targeted by Islamist's

Middle East =/= Islam
Islam is a cancer to the world.

Is the muslims not the Middle East

A PurPEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuckposting Cucknadian Thread #47,825

also read this, these Christians got bombed at an Easter event in Pakistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Lahore_suicide_bombing
>On 27 March 2016, Easter Sunday, at least 75 people were killed and over 340 injured in a suicide bombing that hit the main entrance of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park, one of the largest parks in Lahore, Pakistan.[3][5][6][7] The attack targeted Christians who were celebrating Easter.
>Of the 75 dead, 14 were identified as Christians and the rest (61) as Muslims.

>what are reformations

the religion of kek is the only gratitude ill need

wtf i hate the bible now!

Witnessed

Christians are attacked everywhere, but it's particularly bad in the Middle East. Here is the only place we're given some breathing room.
Frankly I was surprised, and now love this place.

But my own fucking country, damn.
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/

>delusional phobia
It's not delusional if the Muslims really do want to kill you. Take a look at this map, notice anything?

>delusional phobia against people from the Middle East
so all those persecutions of Christians from various denominations in the middle east never happened? all those persecutions of Muslims that were not Sunni or S'hia never happened? You're basically claiming the equivalent of the holocaust not happening.

>he bought the Cred Forums is christian meme
ayy

Those people were more greek looking than anything nig nog. The middle east didn't get super brown until the arabs spread out and started raping everyone.

Just because people look one way now doesn't mean they have always looked that way.

Also, holding up the bible as something to justify people from the middle east isn't that good. Last o checked the bible is chocked full of the VAST majority of humans being savages and one or two prophets being like "stop".

The one guy who was the least savage got murdered by the jews

Wow... I didn't realise it was that bad in America but holy shit that's pretty triggering

>your bible
Strawman fallacy, read the sticky, sage and hide.

Oh, lord are you in over your head...

>canada

>your Christian Bible

not christian tho. im, agnostic
just think that we have no reason to let people from a nutty religion in our country, even if its only 1% that are terrorists. thats 1% we dont need. we should just allow people from normal parts of the world

>more Greek looking
>WE

No, it's muslims that are the problem. Not the geography. It just so happens that the two are correlated.

>The Judeans from the period of history referred to in the Christian bible are the same as the Arabs that began and continue to practice Islam

Are you a fucking retard?
Because you sure sound like one.

I hate to say it, but our country needs to be range banned from this site. There's simply too many cucks posting, I'm sorry Cred Forums