There are ACTUALLY people on this board who being the earth is flat...

There are ACTUALLY people on this board who being the earth is flat. Do you realize that you're less mentally advanced than bronze age people? Literally worse than niggers. Lmfao.

Flatcucks plz go

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivalence_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU
youtube.com/watch?v=736O4Hz4Nk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come at me, flatcucks.

Go away round earth shill. Why aren't people on the side of the planet falling off? Checkmate now go home.

GRAVITY KUNT LEAF

its hollow actually

no one believes the earth is flat
you've just been trolled
didn't you get the memo about this board being satire?

>le satire meme

>gravity
looks like someone fell for the eternal acceleration jew

The memo was satire you dumb shit. 1488 ain't just a meme edgy teens post to elicite response from the plebbit refugees.

Sure looks like it.

Man to think that 1000 years ago we were riding horses and living in our garbage like the animals we bred, and now we're capable of sending hundreds of tons of metal into space that then with our built automated processes orbit the planet and keep contact with us allowing us to see what it sees and control it without any human being hundreds of miles from it.

raelly makes you think!

Hey dumbfuck op, try an experiment:

Get a basketball and put a penny on top.

Now go ahead a place another one on the bottom.

Oh wait it fell off...

Now imagine that with cities mountains and everything else on the bottom of a "round" earth

checkmate.

Fucking kek. Not bad leaf.

kek

If the earth is round, and it spins why doesnt it ever stop?

Was this pic taken through a flat window?

>download Space Engine
>explore the Universe
>planets/stars are spherical

Considering the guy who made Space Engine used equations straight from science textbooks, I'm gonna have to say that it's hard to believe that the Earth is flat. Spend a couple of hours in Space Engine and then come back and tell me that anything in space is flat.

>provides no arguments as to why the earth is globe instead of flat
>uses nigger instead of google
skype confirmed

Yep that s the way the sun normally looks, an elipse. Its the big glowing hand egg in the sky.

Tell me, why is the "hot" tap coloured red and the "cold" tap coloured cold?

Wavelengths towards the blue end of the spectrum have more energy and create more heat. Were these water colours invented by fucking Minecraft players who think red = lava?? Lol, give me a break....

because ice is blue dude

>Being this autistic

Not if you paint it red

Liquid water is also blue.

Technically neither is, though.

Because the most common example of heating until an object discharges viewable photons is in the red part of the spectrum, as its the lowest energy required to get emmision in the visible part of the spectrum. Ice in nature typically reflects a lot of light which can give it a blueish appearance.

Something that always has stood out to me as particularly hilarious about the flat earth meme is how their asinine explanation for gravity is actually correct. Well, sort of. Flat Earthers believe that the Earth is constantly accelerating at a rate of 1g upwards, keeping us pinned to the Earth without issue. While this is obviously wrong due to the fact that we don't see the stars zooming by us at incredible speeds, it is interesting to note that general relativity states that gravity is in fact a fictitious force no different from acceleration. From my frame of reference I am always standing still, and the rest of the universe is moving around me. When you're in free-fall you don't feel the force of gravity, and from your frame of reference the Earth is accelerating toward you at lightning speed. When you finally make contact with the ground, you feel this acceleration as the force of gravity, keeping you pinned to the Earth as if you were on a rocket accelerating upwards. It's ironic that the Flat Earth explanation for gravity is the same one that Einstein discovered a century ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivalence_principle

if you go in a plane you can see the curve.

>Still falling for the red = hot meme

Did you know you can shape your fabled "blue ice" into a lens and start a fire with it? How could something that is so cold start something so hot? The system is out of whack and in the wrong order.

We don't see stars zooming past us because everything else in the galaxy is also moving upwards.

Focusing light doesnt mean im heating the ice, im just using it as a lens. The magnifying glass doesnt heat up as much the leaf if im focusing light on to it either.

Magnifying glasses aren't made from ice....

Ok?

The same constellations have been used to navigate the oceans for millennia and yet we're supposed to be travelling through space at ludicrous speed as we spin about our little sun on the end of an expanding galactic arm. Roundearthers need to die.

no water is clear like the sky
ice is blue though just look at it

Thats beside the point, in the example you gave they behave the same, IE they allow the passage and concentration of photons at a point. The photons carry the energy not the glass or ice, they're just bottlenecking light particles.

Because the windows are curved and distort the view.

Its a meme bro. Let it go. They dont actually believe

>no links or sauce to prove the earth isn't flat
sh8 b8 m8

And guess what wave length of photons being bottlenecked actually set the leaf alight? The "cold wavelengths"?? hahha don't make me laugh...blue is hot and no matter how much you argue the opposite, it will only strengthen my resolve.

Here's an experiment. Get a bucket of water and spin it quickly. What happens to the water? It stays still because of the lack of friction. Why is it then that if the earth is spinning, the water isn't flooding over all the lands?

I hate Australians so god damned much

>Earth curves inward on left
>Flat earth somehiw has terminator
>Flat earth has a highlight as if it was spherical

That's only because you're about as round as this "round earth" you claim to live on.

Really made me think

>penny mass compared to a basketball: 1:250
>earth mass compared to mt everest: 1:17,142,857,142

fuck off kike, I can see through your deceit

No you can't

>>earth mass compared to mt everest: 1:17,142,857,142

Ummm, the earth doesn't weigh "1" lol....

Plane windows are curved thus distorting the image.

This. Everything in the sky is part of the firmament circling above the stationary flat earth.

Flat earth as nothing to do with moving upwards to simulate gravity. Things falling down is simply due to density difference between the air and solid objects.

The ball earth's axis is inclined 66.6 degress from the horizontal. The gravitational constant is 6.66*10^-11. The accelaration of the earth is 32.2ft/s^2 and the tangential speed at the equator is 1666km/h. Yall need to learn some occult.

Actually not all flat earthers believe in the acceleration theory bc there is a simpler explanation: density. Gravity is needed to explain why the oceans stick to a rotating ball (while allowing butterflies to wander freely apparently), which is something not reproducible at any scale other than planetary.

reverse them foo

Its irrelevant what you think. Most light you see as blue is a result of mie scattering in the upper atmosphere splitting it off the visible spectrum. Heat is a function of two factors, the wavelength of the light and how much of it is avaible. An object emmiting large amout of light even slower than red, eg infra red, will be more capable of heating its environment than a chunk of ice merely reflecting small amounts of scattered blue light from the upper atmosphere. A white hot spark burning at 3000 kelvin is less painful to you than black tarmac on your bare feet in summer, despite it being only hundreds of kelvin. Simply because there is more photons coming off it.

Because red is culturally associated with fire and heat, whereas blue is associated with ice and cold.

>Wavelengths towards the blue end of the spectrum have more energy and create more heat.

That's not entirely true. Heat is generated when an atoms absorb energy from photons of a specific wavelength. For the majority of materials, this wavelength lies in the infrared spectrum. Higher energy/frequency photons tend to do other things instead, such as knocking electrons loose.

So you're saying mt everest weighs 1kg??? lmao what the fuck are you even saying...

>ratios how do they work

>That's not entirely true.
Ever hear of a gamma ray???? would u like to stand in front of one??

you tell me smart guy

Ikr? What morons. Bring it on Roundies.

I thought it was EM gravity? Almost all flat-earthers I've spoke to, have never mentioned eternal acceleration.

Honest question, is the earth flat?

No what I is saying

Inertia; so what is going to stop it??

Nice bait you being strya almost got me thinking you were serious then I noticed you were strya and I knew you werent

I'm guessing you stood infront of one too many gamma rays and turned into the incredible shitposter.

There's so much prove that the earth is flat though. I don't get why you are trying to make fun of us flat earthers.

Try spinning your bucket for 4.5 billion years before you make that comparison.

We've got so many meth'd up bogans tho it's hard to tell. They all hang around in Queensland off their chops ranting about the catholic church/illuminati/insert conpiracy here convincing themselves of everything going. Tax payer funded of course.

Prove that it isn't.

Don't you have a $20 shot glass of coffee to sip on you fucking poofter?

EM gravity is straight up retarded, at least the eternal acceleration one sort of obeys the known laws of physics.

I refuse to believe there are people out there who actually think the earth is flat. I always assumed it was supposed to be satirical and poke fun at conspiracy theorists in general.

14% of Americans believe in Bigfoot

11% believe hillary is trustworthy...

Can you believe that? 11% think that cunt won't lie to them and then stab them

It's not even something to entertain. You are better off using the Vatican telescope to look for Nibiru The Destroyer Binary Star. Yep, that's a good one... hah, hah... hah.

If anyone hasn't seen this
Molyneux wrecking a Flat earther
youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU

>The sun is a handegg

and all you futbol fags make fun of us. ours is the true ball. the sky ball.

there are actually people who blame jews for everything because reasoning is too hard.

>There are ACTUALLY people on this board who being the earth is flat.
>And yet HRC, TIME, CNN and New York Magazine think we're a threat.

>Do you realize that you're less mentally advanced than bronze age people? Literally worse than niggers.
BLM

Mate im about head off to the river to drink instant from a thermos and catch bream. But you're welcome to it, given you'll hand over 50 for crap smack from yusuf who's got a mate in the jokers or what have ya.

Mountain nigger, you can't just use "muh density" as a stand-in for gravity when density is dependent on gravity to work in the first place. Hot air does not rise in a zero G environment because the cold air isn't being pulled down with slightly more force by gravity. Things just stay mixed, that's why fire looks so different on the space station. And how the fuck would zero gravity airplanes even work if density was somehow the cause of the force we feel pulling us down?

are you 12 years old? fucking hang yourself you literal retard

Tensile stress in rotating objects such as bearings and plane engine blades is measured solely by the tangential speed at the perimeter, where the speed is the largest. It is not a function of RPM. With the fake ball earth's dimensions, the speed at the equator is similar to that of a blade of a A380 going at 3000 RPM.

skip to 1:20 youtube.com/watch?v=736O4Hz4Nk4

You're telling me the peak of technological advancement to this day supports said tensile stress as well as loose sand in the desert. How can we have a lake with water perfectly still?

>mfw a friend told me today that he and several others thought I was a real flat earther because of shitposting on facebook

Be careful around your normies guys.

literally what is fucking gravity

>Believes space is real.
kek

Water is a very light shade of blue.

the weight? stupid

The world is inside out, your morons.
The Sun and the Moon are actually just really small.

Yes Leaf, the Earth is held together by its fucking TENSILE STRENGTH. Genius.

>how does gravity and mass work

>t. retard who can't into physics

This is my favourite model of the universe.

>t. retard who can't into mechanics

Let's see some proper math on what you think the acceleration at the equator should be, retard.

>trains not toll roads
why can't they have fucking both? traffic is so horrendous, anything would be an improvement

God controls everything from heaven, which is in the center of our universe, inside of the inside out world, you dumbass.

You're hella dense. I was not explaining gravity through rotating bodies rather the impossibility to have thing standing still at the surface of the earth.

You're a retard t.bh

The maximum acceleration exerted on objects due to the rotation of the Earth is about 0.03m/s (0.3% the acceleration that gravity exerts in the other direction)

oh sorry, thanks for the red pill f am

Prove that the earth isnt flat. lol you cant.

It really doesn't matter whether the earth is round or flat unless you're considering cosmological shit.

When we actually colonize other celestial bodies I may begin to give a fuck how many people are flat-earthers or not.

Le perpetual motion meme

Mind posting this unaltered version? Or does this not fit your narrative?

Actually the Earth may have become tidally locked to the Sun if it weren't for the Moon.

Seems legit

Rofl nice. Love the way the solar panels are bent.

>Mind posting this unaltered version?
Posts an altered version lmao

LOLOLOLOL

THIS

And if there is no oxygen in the vacuum of space, how does the Sun stay on fire?????

Checkmate.

Brah, do you even physics?

>hella
Stop using this adjective.

Well considering that if you want to believe the Bible is true you pretty much have to believe in flat earth. Sorry, but I choose heaven.

Sure sure

I suppose you believe in things like "light" and "energy" and "electricity" too? huh?

the sun goes every day and it goes down, how do you explain that?

how?

baka

checkmate atheists

Can I join your cult?

Who is your dear leader and how do I send him money for fucktard dvds?

No, there isn't anyone on this board who believes the earth is flat. There are some kike disinfo agents pretending to believe the earth is flat to discredit what we know about things like 9/11 and the holohoax.