Damn, so tru tho

damn, so tru tho...

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/01/27/politics/anne-frank-donald-trump-adolf-hitler/index.html
youtu.be/mmrHBT5h-BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how can somebody follow a political idea?

really makes you think

>this is what jew cucks actually believe

I get it, Trump is Hitler, right? What do i win?

>getting this assmad just because you arent winning a single election
>being with jews
>expecting not to lose

They followed him because they were fed up.

Just like right now we are fed up with all this political correct bullshit.

This leftist propaganda is getting pretty atrocious...

cnn.com/2016/01/27/politics/anne-frank-donald-trump-adolf-hitler/index.html

Not that Hillary is much (arguably any) better, but if there were one person fit to make a Hitler analogy...

Who is she?

>anonews
into the fucking chamber it goes

Very true, we are letting take away our guns and the crazies in power will only benefit.

you win digits for you and the next guy

oy vey its holocaust all over again

Didn't read, is it her family who said it? You know her father wrote that book, right?

So Trump is Hitler, we're the germans, and the jews are the jews?
That really made me think. Not sure how us voting for trump explains why jews didn't fight back.

so these people are going to start a civil war, right? I mean, thats the only thing a moral person could do if they genuinely thought their country was electing a Literal Hitler.

So either they're lying about thinking we have a Literal Hitler on our hands, they are worthless fucking cowards, or the US is facing a civil war when Trump wins. There is no option 4.

It was her stepsister who survived Auschwitz.

The only documentary that you will ever need on the subject: youtu.be/mmrHBT5h-BA

No, I think the Mexicans are the Jews. Maybe the Leftists are either the Polish or the Russians?

Hitler gave them 10 years notice to leave. Their own damn fault! youtu.be/mmrHBT5h-BA

How are they gonna start a civil war? Most of them don't own guns. You can bet they'll post a scathing remark on Facebook, though.

Wait, are they finally willing to admit that Hitler only wanted to deport all the Jews?

And then this dumb cunt wants us to believe it was a horrible things to live through when she and her own family were responsible for their imprisonment. They "escaped' Poland while Germany attacked only to head right into Germany. Later to be arrested when their accent gave them away. Modern version of this? ISIS did horrible unforgivable things after Someone runs away from their country while being attacked and heads straight into Syria or Egypt. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Not to mention her speech patterns are very rehearsed and come off as coached.

I don't remember Hitler ever campaigning for the Jewish votes... Trump panders to everyone... Jews, Blacks, Latinos, Women, Bernie supporters, American Muslims, everyone... He is "scapegoating" FOREIGN nationals, who undermine our borders and economy, and RADICAL jihadists who want us all dead... There's nothing racist about that...

They use this quote every election.

is this a holocaust denial thread?

HE FUCKING DIDN'T YOU MISERABLE FUCKING SKYPES FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LOLOCAUST BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, what? You're conflating different numbers.
6 million followed him?!? Hitler won 17 million votes (44%) before all other parties were banned... The 6 million Jewish victims of the holocaust didn't follow him. Most of them weren't even German... They were victims of German war conquest and occupation throughout Europe... The Jews of Germany amounted to 523,000 (less than 1%). Most likely, they voted for other parties and supported anti-fascist efforts, to no avail...

is this about identification and tatoos?