Trump is literally begging the moderators to not fact-check during the debate

>trump is literally begging the moderators to not fact-check during the debate
>he's LITERALLY asking them to allow him to lie
>trump cucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
youtu.be/SGiyHX3KYz0
counterjihadreport.com/2016/08/03/hillary-clintons-benghazi-debacle-arming-jihadists-in-libya-and-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And Commission accepted that it seems.

I hope that Lester will fact check Drumpf anyway, he can't get away with his dirty lies like that, fucking con man.

whats with all the slide threads today

what happened

Tomorrow is the debate.

He's fucked, everything he says will be answered with "fact check that please....ok Mr Trump that's incorrect"

>"b...build w..wall"

It seems like you're on here 24/7. Are this autistic or are you getting paid?

CTR is out in full force now m8

It's do or die time for them

Based Don will dominate.

Trump:

>I live an unbelievable life

Media:

>False. We can see and hear Trump, therefor we believe he has life. Another blatant lie by Trump

>0.2$ have been deposited into your account by Oculus Rift Super Pac

Thank you for correcting the record.

*shits pantsuit*
*faints*

i have something inside my pants that need some fact check

god, another broken shill program

Your existence is literally pathetic.

REMINDER: do not feed these shills. Update your proxies you guttural parasitic mongs.

Fact checking is the job of the candidates because if the moderators get their facts wrong they are basically aiding one of the candidates against the other (i.e. Candy Crowley basically campaigning for Obama in 2012)

> hillary has to stack the entire debate against trump, every seat
> still likely gunna have a spaz attack or derp the fuck out
> still a corrupt bitch
> trump will still likely win

You fags are getting so desperate its pathetic bro

I actually hope Hillary exposes him. I feel she will, I feel it in my bones!

This. Lester Holt will do a great job tomorrow. He's based as fuck.

how much money does the TIDF pays you?

Well, aside from the "fact checking" taking away from the overall time they have to actually debate, the'll use it to cover Hillary's ass (eat into Trump's response time with constant fact checking, using skewed data to misrepresent the cost of the wall etc)

What people need to understand is that Trump is fighting against a completely rigged system.

The system will use anything and everything to avoid letting Trump win. They know they fucked up with running Clinton, but its what they had on hand. No one expected Trump.

And Trump will rip. it. all. down. He will out these snakes, he will fight for the country, not the multi nationals. And that scares the system.

Any advantage is one we need to take. Remember, no fact checking means they cant fact check Hillary when she bold face lies like she did on the presidential forum, its a double edged sword. And believe me, the lies she told at that forum were to big to cover.

She's losing it.

All the money spent, all the conspiring, all the rigging, all the media string-puling, and-if you believe the rumors-even having people killed and she is being forced to accept that it has all amounted to nothing. She is losing to a man that has come out of fucking nowhere and has zero political experience, despite having the entire establishment on her side.

She is feeling real, genuine panic, perhaps for the first time in her entire political career. And what's more, she knows that if she loses this election, That"s it for her. Like Ron Paul, her age and health are at the point where she knows she won't be able to run next cycle.

She is terrified that she might lose her final remaining chance at winning the title "first female president"--the title she has spent her entire life chasing. She has no idea how to change course, since every tactic she is familiar with has failed. And to add insult to injury, the person who's going to steal this away from her is (politically speaking) a nobody.

It's like you spent you entire life training to become the "World's Greatest Martial Artist", and you made it to the final fight you had to win to earn the title, only to face off against a fighter you've never heard of using a style that doesn't even have a name and he cripples you so badly that you can never fight again.

Fact-checking is not done in debates. The point of a debate is to see how the two candidates perform against one another. It is absolutely up to the other candidate to use a portion of their time to rebut claims they consider to be false, not the moderator and a faceless team of folks behind the scenes. What Hillary's team suggested be done was unprecedented. I would hasten to add that Hillary would have the same issues Trump would if the moderator kept interrupting to say that the point last raised was not true, or exaggerated. It would wreck the flow of the thing.

How so leaf friend? I don't know anything about him

> $0.02 has been deposited into your account

Keep it up man, just another year with a hundred or so posts a day and you might be able to move out of your mums attic.

Absolutely true. "Fact checking" is not supposed to be done in debates.

fact checking is stupid during a debate because it takes away from the flow of the actual debate. it's essentially the same reason the NFL is such an awful sport to watch. 4 minutes replay every 2 minutes. fact checking should be done by the viewers and analysts after the debate and base their opinions off of that.

Total BS Hillary is the one that is begging she has been busted stealing tax dollars for some personal upgrades. Then using those upgrades to buy George HW Bush's vote.

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A part-1
youtu.be/SGiyHX3KYz0 part-2

3/10ths of a google, have been awarded to your future cotton plantation.

May you whip your slave googles for fun

Would you fuck a young Hillary Clinton, Cred Forums? Pic related.
>inb4 Hilloli Clitton

Who's doing the 'fact checking '? The libtard media?
Yea, ok...they have credibility....

>mfw I will miss Emprah Trump stomping the living shit out of Killary due to fucking island wide power outage thats going to take place here for the next 2 or more days.

FUCK YOU HILLARY. I KNOW YOU'RE ALL BEHIND THIS

It ain't just Clinton gonna shit her pants tomorrow huh.

Pulling for the guy and I'm actually kind of worried. You just know he's not going to get fair treatment from the moderators, and it wouldn't surprise me if they deliberately pull in an 80% pro-Hillary crowd too.

I hope Hillary shits her pants and has a heart attack after spazzing out and spilling her spaghetti in front of the world in a fit of autistic rage when it finally hits her like a ton of bricks that she's not getting the presidency she was fucking promised before she dies.

Then I want to watch all you fucking shills try to work that one out the next day.

Is he really? CTR? Is he?

>trump says please don't fact check my lies
>s-shill, CTR, s-slide th-thread!

Hillary is doing it so she can pay the moderator to interrupt Trump.

it's because a moderator isn't there to argue with the debater but to facilitate the debate
it's up to Hillary to fact check trump and vice versa

>literally shitting her pants is the only way you fags think Hillary will lose
When she doesn't will you resign yourself to defeat?

This is what we call karma. It seems to be going around this year.

In a fit of spite and indolent rage, she will burn down everything the establishment has built by confessing everything on her deathbed.

This year will change the course of history.

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

>lied about benghazi
>lied about emails
>lied about health

they're fact checking trump ?

What is it about Trump that appeals to you, the war crimes advocacy or the nonsensical domestic policies?

I think she might pee herself as well. Anything can happen. I can't wait to shitpost.

is he black or is that spray tan

we've seen how politifalse checks, kek

>the only way you fags think Hillary will lose
Nooope. Just the most satisfying and entertaining way. Keep on dreaming though.

>hillary the womanlet literally BEGGED for a step stool so she can appear to be trumps height, but she settled for a specially made podium

Fucking womanlets, when will they learn?

Fuck off shill

so far only hillary has armed jihadis in syria for no reason anyone can figure out

>war crimes
>nonsensical domestic policies
We talking about Trump or we talking about Obama here?

She's winning fuck all.

No (yous) for (you)

that image is the only thing even close to a meme that CTR ever created

To fight Assad. Are we supposed to feel bad about that now?

You're really in an abyss of desperation ain't ya. Will Hillary shit herself in the middle of a seizure? Is she going to shapeshift back to lizard form when she realizes it is lost and she might as well have all hells break loose?
Unbearable, the suspense.

Trumps "lies" are him saying something is 90% when it is actually 89%. This is how much they are reaching

They couldn't even get a 80% pro-Hill crowd at the DNC.

Name an Obama war crime and a domestic policy that isn't The Affordable Care Act.

No. That is wrong and you are stupid. Obama did it to Romney in a debate and Romney was lying through his teeth.
It happens constantly. You are a moron.

Sounds like successful negotiation

>island wide power outage thats going to take place here for the next 2 or more days.

What in the actual fuck

Cred Forums has been shitting itself all day for some reason and no one other than shills can post.

Trump said some pretty insane things, but the military would never follow orders to, for example, target terrorist's families.

Clinton doesn't have the same vicious style of rhetoric, but she is responsible for ACTUAL WAR CRIMES... she supported jihadist terrorists in Libya and Syria. Just in case you didn't know.

sauce: counterjihadreport.com/2016/08/03/hillary-clintons-benghazi-debacle-arming-jihadists-in-libya-and-syria/

sage ctr

Making leftists suffer. They should be physically tortured to death, but making them have to come to terms with Trump will bring me plenty of pleasure for now.

No, it's mostly shit when Trump says he'll help the coal industry by removing regulations on fracking. When that would mostly destroy the coal industry since fracking is a direct competitor to coal energy.

He promises he'll fix everything, mostly doesn't say how and when he does say how it directly contradicts another statement he's made in the recent past. He has no plans or coherent policies. It's literally all bluster.

I want to make leftists suffer. I believe that all leftists should be horrifically tortured to death, but a Trump win would bring me enough pleasure for the time being.

Why? Get the shills paid. It'll just cost them more money and won't do a thing to change the outcome.

We should feel ANGRY about the same mistake of Afghanistan being made all over again!

Cuban better sit his ass down if he knows whats good for him

You seem to misunderstand the moment in history we're in.The White Race is being openly genocided, and you want to tit for tat over some hypothetical lie.

Don't you get it yet?.......... White People don't give a fuck anymore.

Let that sink deep into your head what this means.