youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL DRUMPFKEKS BTFO

Go to bed.

>mfw Drumpfkins actually belive Drumpf isn't a puppet to the Jews of Isreal.

>Implying he can get elected without siding with the Jews

>drumpfkins aren't even replying to this thread because they are so butthurt

They both are. Neither of them care about borrowing money at interest from the Fed.

I will never understand why we suck up to jews

A vote for Trump is a vote for israel

Obama BTFO

TRUMP IS PRO-ISRAEL AND THIS THREAD DOESNT HAVE A SINGLE TRUMP SUPPORTER REPLY YET LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO rip Cred Forums

This is now a Red Pill thread about the Difference between Globalist Jews (Hillary backers).

And Nationalist Jews, (Trump supporters)

This is the difference between night and day, Torrah and Talmud.

Good and Evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic

Wow theyre getting really obvious

Israel is a high tier kebab remover. Plus they have walls on their borders.

When did Twitter remove the 140 character limit, shill?

America's greatest ally.

well you have to play the game and the jews are the gatekeepers to the presidency.

>opposing ethnonationalism because of muh palestinians

>not knowing the difference between zionists and international jews

>I'm not a fan
but hill is already ding all their bidding

I would never claim that Trump is perfect. He at least doesn't want to open the borders like Shillary.

I don't even believe this is a troll. I really think you are this stupid.

Exactly, how can we expect him to win the election without the formal approval of the men in charge themselves?

Right? I will never understand why they think using Drumpf, or calling us drumpfkins will ever change anything. I've never heard anyone use those IRL.

Makes it easier to spot the retards/shills.

Inb4
>hurrr durrr drumpfkins have no argument except to call us shills.
>Enjoy your drumpf echo chamber.

Better than the religion of peace.

BASED
"My grandfather once told me the true God of the Jew is money. I find most Jews I know atheist they are Jews in name only."

Hillary fights for freedom of the jiggles.

Thanks Antoine.

Protip: The Paleo diet is bullshit.

>he really cares about Israel
>any candidate today could become president without supporting Israel
>this isn't just for solidifying christian/jewish support
>this isn't just to help show his competency as a head of state

The image of him shaking hands with Netanyahu will only help his support with normies, don't be an ideologue. His candidacy is a step in the right direction.

Only ideologues believe that an anti-Israel candidate could be president today.

i wonder how youd defend race-mixing if Trump said it was good for society

Watch every Trump cuck in Cred Forums become a Zionist because their orange God said so. In 3..2..1

Trump's the one running the ZOG machine now

I personally would never defend race-mixing at all.

I just think that at least he's a step in the right direction. It's not like we have any other choice. He'll build the wall/restrict Muslim immigration/change the narrative.

>Voting for Hillary

Why are you antisemitic? Do you know how Hitler you're being right now?

Yeah, right. You'd be the first one balls deep in some nigress, all because your orange kike overlord said so.

So Hillary supporters are saying its ok to be anti Israel?

Nah. Just think about it a bit. What alternative do we have? Hillary would still take the country in the wrong direction. Jill Stein/Gary Johnson are ideologues. Trump is the best shot. With the wall built we finally will have stemmed the flow of mexican/hispanic immigration. He'll also probably restrict Muslim immigration. Not to mention the crackdown on Black crime.

Just wondering but who else do you think we should elect? I'm just trying to be a pragmatic.

Wow, he supports Israel. Looks like I, a stereotypical neo Nazi Cred Forums user, will vote for the woman who wants to bring in thousands of unvetted Syrian refugees. Or maybe I'll vote for the retard who didn't know what Aleppo is and wants open borders.

>All these same posts than after AIPAC
>All the same retards thinking Cred Forums = Stormfront

George Bush supported Israel and he was the last decent president we had

Cred Forums is against commie diaspora Jews, nobody cares about some kikes playing dress up in a desert.

How so? What do you expect him to say? "gas the kikes race war now XD XD"?

martin o'malley is the the secret weapon, guys. the globalists won't know what hit em! write in o'malley.

i'm a #MartinSpartan now

>Bush
>decent

So this is CTRs new plan to try to influence Cred Forums into not supporting Trump, they actually believe we are all stormfront faggots

B-but it's only 7pm

If you don't support Israel, you support mudslimes. I would be a friend of Israel too as a leader, even if I think Israel should be wiped off the map. The alternatives are worse.

Thing is, most people from Israel are atheist. Their books of faith say one they, yet they fear not a divinity as they willingly act against the word of God. It's like a Christian in the western world. Laughable.

Atheism will be our salvation.

What did you expect? A literal Hitler?

Cred Forums isn't going to throw the baby out with the bath water. We're not all insufferable stormfags.

Hitler supported a Jewish containment state and made deals with the Zionists you fuckers.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOD SCHLOMO

TRUMP WILL DEFEND ISRAEL HEHE

>t. Sam Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4

Hitler was explicitly anti Zionist in mein kampf

thanks for correcting the record, shill.

you're deluded if you think you have to be CTR to criticise donal

Israel is our greatest ally OP. didn't you know that?
just look at this picture, watching over us from up high. I feel comforted knowing he are smiling down at me.

But Hitler intended to send Jews to Madagascar, not Israel. He knew what the outcome would be.

madagascar where they could all be diverse with a bunch of harambes?

its not criticizing him it is trying to kill support here that is the only purpose of this thread. this isn't stormfront and if you think him supporting the statehood of a tiny country is a reason to not support him you are either an idiot or ctr

I wanna beat the fuck out of you for spamming this shit

How does no one realize that most of the Jews in Israel just mind their own business and defend their homeland from the mudslimes. Its a lot of the Jews outside Israel (soros, media kikes, etc.) that pose the real danger

israel kikes expect us to take care of 100 million + muslims that they're going to displace in their land grab to make greater israel.

i dont mind an israel state but it needs to be in some other place like west africa since niggers wont do shit about it once they start getting scammed.

STOP WITH THIS GOOD KIKE BAD KIKE BULLSHIT ISRAELI JEWS HAVE BEEN MILKING THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER FOR DECADES WHILE FORCING US INTO ENDLESS JEW WARS REEEEEEEEEEE

I don't give a fuck what they do in their shitty desert, but stop making me pay for your shit.

>wikileaks

are there any other emails similar to this one detailing the significance of the syrian conflict?

anyone who thought otherwise is far below 100 IQ. There's not a single person elected that could change Israel's influence on the US, that would require a movement. Thankfully, both the left and the right are starting to question are relationship with Israel