Just how bad is the Deutsche Bank Crisis?

Could any of the Eurocucks here tell me what the deal is with Deutsche Bank? I know it's in dire straits, but what does that mean for Germany and possibly the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-24/merkel-rules-out-assistance-for-deutsche-bank-focus-reports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless self bump

*cough*

bump

Sigh.

>American Education
All the Europeans are sleeping when it's night here

Very bad. Expecte 2008 all over again bcus of the eternal aryan. Now for time for me to sleep.

It's real bad, m8. Imagine you just ordered a burger but instead of a burger they bring you a refugee and now you have to take care of it and its children for the rest of your life.

potential of lehman brothers, kraut edition, if not handled correctly

Well I'm a dumbass.

NEETs don't sleep, doesn't matter where they are.

plus, the brit thread is chock full right now, so don;t give me that.

There suffering.

Deutsch bank is to lehman brothers what tzarbomba is to little boy

So I get that it's bad, but what is it going to do?

Trigger the Day of Rope

Where suffering?

It's alright. Nothing to worry about. Everything is fine.

it's really fucking bad dude

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-24/merkel-rules-out-assistance-for-deutsche-bank-focus-reports

best case scenario, nothing happens. the German government gives them a bailout and we keep kicking the can. worst case scenario is that the derivatives unwind in a cascading chain of failure after failure. people on the loosing side of these bets would need to liquidate their assets to cover their positions, thereby depreciating every paper based asset class. bonds, corporate bonds, stocks, you name it, the market shits itself. meanwhile the plebs all rush to the exits to withdraw their cash, only to read the sign on the ATM out of order.

a bank holiday is more than likely, and ATM withdrawals are capped at 100 euros a day.

meanwhile the government capitulates again and agrees to have depositor cash savings seized, including pensions, and converted into bonds/debt. congratulations, you lost the game of monopoly.

So basically, 2008 two, jewlectric boogaloo?

Surely it isn't that bad?

>gives them a bailout
2 big 2 fail, 2 big 2 bail out.

DNB has been getting secretly bailed out since July iirc.

They are totally fucked and will be crashing this EU with no survivors.

Much more worse.
This. We know how to ruin europe. Good thing about this: No more immigration. Its our final solution.

>Good thing about this: No more immigration. Its our final solution.

When the DNB implodes does it come with free gas chambers to exterminate all the subhumans or is that up to all of us individually?

i have no fucking idea because it's been SHUT DOWN in the estonian media.

hmmmmmm

The gas chambers will be free, but you need to provide ovens. The last time we had not enough capacity.

It could be. There's been 2008, Cyprus, Greece, Ireland, and China to a certain extent (though they were able to prop up the crumbling foundation surprisingly well, yay communism).

No one really knows how bad it is, except the one guy in the position to know and is paid to say everything is fine. All I'm saying is, that this has happened before in spectacular fashion, and there is the real risk of it happening again with Deutsche. And with the games I see the global elites playing, it's not just probable, but inevitable.

nice dubs

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-24/merkel-rules-out-assistance-for-deutsche-bank-focus-reports
what does this mean, whats the exposure

Their suffering shall be legendary; even in the EU.

I also like to point out the only places really talking about how shakey DB was Cred Forums and zerohedge just a few months ago. The real question is will this end the EU?

It's probably a symptom of a larger problem. We can only hope that the demise of the EU is near.

Buy silver faggots, and guns.