American women are fucking garbage. They are unloyal, can't clean, can't cook, can't support shit...

American women are fucking garbage. They are unloyal, can't clean, can't cook, can't support shit. The only thing they have is pussy, and they use it to manipulate, and degridate. We gave women power, and now not only can they not handle it but they makes everyone lives hell.

Now traps and cucks run rampant because it's easier than being who they are. Faggots are trendy because all the sudden were cool with degenerates. Are they're any female Cred Forumsacks out there who legit have standards? Who stand behind their men? Who are steadfast committed to their families and have faith enough not to be a fucking argumentative bitch. Calling all redpilled cunts.

That girl is a cutie- you can't cook either.

I wouldn't be surprised if guys generally knew how to cook better than women nowadays.

I'm talking about American women shit head. I have no idea what it's like there where you are. Heard it's nice though. 8/10

Yep. We fucked up.

Islam will save us. Even the feminists welcome it.

Literally just date a Japanese girl. They are more white than white girls.

>American women are fucking garbage. They are unloyal, can't clean, can't cook, can't support shit. The only thing they have is pussy, and they use it to manipulate, and degridate. We gave women power, and now not only can they not handle it but they makes everyone lives hell.
>Now traps and cucks run rampant because it's easier than being who they are. Faggots are trendy because all the sudden were cool with degenerates. Are they're any female Cred Forumsacks out there who legit have standards? Who stand behind their men? Who are steadfast committed to their families and have faith enough not to be a fucking argumentative bitch. Calling all redpilled cunts.
Well, there are plenty of traditional women who are loyal, cook, clean, want to raise a family and stuff like that here in south america, so I guess you are refferring exclusively to burguerland and leafland?

Maybe you should just give up and become a MGTOW? It is obvious your women are utter shit and that you will not find any that is any decent or loyal, might as well give up.

I could tell you to look elsewhere but unless you are a degenerate racemixxer you most likely wouldn't want our women since they are mostly mixed, so you are fucked basically.

haha yes they do suck, and are completely useless

america is going to be ROASTIE HELL filled with old single slags who still go the bar when are they are 50

after travelling out of the country and meeting and having a relationship with a foreign woman i realized that amercian women are by far the worst women in the world, but it's honestly not their fault, it's their father's fault, our ancestors basically

you can choose to step up to the plate and fix the mistakes, but right now you are shitposting, so that would require a change on your part

i for one will chose happiness over eternal misery, american women need to be left to their own devises

I've been dating a Dominic girl for about a year now.
I know this board hates race mixing but i. Just. Fucking. Can't.
White American women are a fucking plague.

She cooks, she cleans, and when I put her in place she fucking stays there and doesn't bitch and moan about it. I just yell and her pity parade shuts down in a fuckin hurry.

Also, the ass was fat

Who would have known?

Which foreign country?

i might go to your country when i go to south america in a couple months, yes the women in south america are more traditional and honestly have more self esteem and hold themselves to higher standard, they expect you to be the man while they expect you to want them to be the woman, way different than the confused and non existent gender roles in this hell hole

WHAT NATIONS HAVE THE MOST SUBMISSIVE GIRLS?

INB4 ARABIC GIRLS (GOTTA BE MUSLIM TO MARRY THEM, I THINK)

peru

wonderful place

My wife isn't a Millennial but she still can't cook.

If I want to eat good food I have to cook it myself.

I'm a pretty good cook.

I can cook though and I agree with a lot of OP's sentiments. There aren't many girls left anymore with traditional and family values.

Even my brother has started dating an asian girl.

my bad

get over it. 50% of the population has had practically no say in their life until a century ago. if it wasnt for Cred Forums and other sexist, racist shitholes breeding hate and widening the gap between people who are different, society would have already integrated. women and minorities would have found their place, at the bottom just like men, where you are worth the work you do. now you're just pissing them off and making things worse for everybody by being a beta autist that flings himself at any pussy he can get (and lamenting their existence in public behind their backs). you are essentially laying the foundation for the uprising of women controlling everything instead of equal, shared control for everyone. you probably view the 1960's as a great time in american history, right? well women had the right to vote then. what do you think changed between then and now? that's right. the shitheads of the world kept being shitheads instead of just accepting women and minorities.

you should probably kill yourself because you'll reject this in order to suit your narrative that men are truly the best and never fucked anything up by being men

it has nothing to do with feeding your face, are you guys this dense or just virgin neets ?

I can cook, auscuck.

thank you for correcting the record

>degridate

>I'll look for any excuse to be a degenerate

Everybody laugh at the angry virgin!

Just kill yourself, no one wants you here. Why are you even here? God, just fuck off and go feel guilty somewhere else.

There is a reason they had no say.

I never said it was about feeding my face.

You're retarded.

Of course I'm a virgin shit for brains. Are you some kind of degenerate retard that risks disease and children? Kys

I just hope the whole Gen Z being more conservative thing is true. Maybe they'll be decent women with a bit of dignity. Just need a couple more years to find out.

Millennial women are absolute trash. Decency has died. The pendulum needs to hurry the fuck up.

Marrying a foreign woman might be viable, but you have to keep them out of America.

This

Just because you can't handle your woman, doesn't mean the rest of us are cucks. Told mine to get me a beer and make me a sandwich. She brought me two beers and is making a sandwich right now as we speak.

>10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
>11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
>12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
>13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
>14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
>15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
>16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
>17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
>18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
>19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
>20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

-Proverbs 31

Are you shitposting or are you actually this mad

>Why are you even here?

It's a discussion board. Or would you rather just have a big circlejerk of edgy opinions?

Every single church girl I've ever met was a huge slut who fucked niggers. Source: 25 years of church

I can cook and clean better then every woman I've met

Maybe mild OCD tho

I'm not mad, I'm a degenerate race mixer. Just talking shit on American white women. So many bad experiences.

Yesss, Cred Forums nice guy threads are the best. Women don't like you because you are disgusting and have no redeemable qualities.

>>for her price is far above rubies.

i dont feel guilty at all. im not the one contributing to the problem by calling out ALL WESTERN WOMEN as completely useless. way to throw hardworking, skilled women under the bus you sexist piece of shit

because it meant men could keep themselves sexually satisfied without any effort, you're right. and the progressive movement made sure everyone knew that a person was more than just a slave to the factories, and when men won their freedom and gained a higher standard of living, they shared it in the form of suffrage with women. we were all supposed to move into the future together. no one to be left behind, everyone free. the golden 20s, the 50s and 60s after a war torn world sew itself back together... and men just couldnt stop being little shits for long enough for women to gain a societal sense of worth. people like you fucked it up.

>20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

Fucking slut.

Bullshit cancer you are.

Nigga what

If you can't get a girl to cook and clean for you that's your problem for being a faggot

edgy much

I'll give you that, not all women. It's obviously a sensationalist comment. I'm not here to seek judgement. I just want to talk about how the majority has fallen so hard compared to what it meant to be a women just a few years ago.

Good thing my gf is a 10/10 who was born in Spain.

American girls are so trashy. Only thing worse is British girls.

ermergahd, some NEET faggot doesn't want me on his message board.

What ever shall I fucking do?

Well, Millennial girls are better than Gen X women, so maybe there really is progress and Gen Z girls will be somewhat acceptable.

What is NEET? Go outside.

>not being able to cook
If you plan on being an unlovable permavirgin degenerate you have to know how to take care of yourself because nobody else is going to.

Not in
Educaton
Employment or
Training

I see this is difficult for you. Perhaps you should read a thing every once in a while.

Yeah I should learn, I can make cereal and sandwiches. I need a fuckin Crock-Pot

my gf cant cook compared to me

yeah im the cancer, you're right user. shoot me with some fucking radiation, make me go away. truth hurts, i get it. i shouldnt rain on the sexist, racist parade huh.

you're here to vent about something you can change. it's like fingering your fucking wounds because it hurts, a self-destructive action done solely because it makes you 'feel good, in a weird way'. right? they have a phrase for it nowadays, called 'making yourself the victim'

>
>
>Not in
>Educaton
>Employment or
>Training
>
>I see this is difficult for you. Perhaps you should read a thing every once in a while.

Ive had a job since I was 14 fuck face. Military vet. And Im in the middle of reading " godel, escher and Bach" it's a really good read, I recommend it. You have no power here.

Are you still here? Can't get no dick? Pussy troubles?

lmao if you haven't passed on your genes into a perfect white son.

I wish bro, almost did. She had a miscarriage. Stupid cunt

>American women are fucking garbage. They are unloyal, can't clean, can't cook, can't support shit.

That's what ya get for marrying rich city and suburban girls.

Do you want a world of people who obey the law out of regard for others, or one in which people disregard the law for the sake of power?

Hmm things aren't lining up here.

Mormon here.
We still have plenty of clean and proper women.
But you're too hung up in your drinking and drug cultures that you'd be able to even consider the possibility.

Definitely. Crock pots are easy mode because you can lazily dump random shit in them and it will always come out good. However you should still learn at least the basics like making bread and such.

Indeed. However, that's significantly better than having no power anywhere, like you vets.

Enjoy your unemployment check you legless bitch. :D

One is a joke, the other is a sad truth. Find out next time on Dragonball z

Cheers

Gas the parenthesis, meme war now. Time to purge the movement of degenerates senpai

All men can cook, men can figure shit out. Women can't. Cooking has to be passed down to them from their mothers, which hasn't been happening.

Most guys and gals I know actually do know how to cook. Here, eating shitty ready-made food or pre-cooked on a daily basis is not normal and a tell-tale you are a fucking loser. Also, here, families dine together. I've heard that's becoming the exception in your countries.

Wrong. Places like this exist because the integration never happened -- you fool.

Not saying men aren't absolutely responsible for their lives, part of that involving how their lives look, what women they get, etc; That there isn't a shortage of good men who are proactive in leading them selves and setting an example...

You're wrong about how you think we should just "get over it".

How about no, fuck you, and fuck your stupid ass mentality. The pain is part of the egg cracking. For some the right and need to express these views are an important part of moving these men in a better direction - for some - that's if you can get past complaining about the conditions that naieve people set forward thinking we would be better off in a hyper narcissistic society. That's why the voices are there, lamenting something a lot of us didnt have a choice in, one that enables the greedy and hedonistic & narcissistic.

No. Islam is beyond retarded.

Yeah, my mom never cooked. I just ate shitty. That's why I really appreciate women who can.

>Also, the ass was fat
Yeah, it's a good thing that you didn't find a white girl to breed your stupid genes with. When you talk like a nigger you're worth as much as one. Your kids are going to be social scum and I'm happy you have existed the American white gene pool.

>Being proud of fighting for Israel

Cuck

More of a tit man eh?

>7wRUMP
>TRUMP

Nice ID

and the best place to probably find one is the south and possibly some parts in the north

Anything else and you are outta luck because the percentage is low, especially in the west coast

Hilarious, women have virtually contributed nothing to civilization and have proven again and again that they are incompetent as culture bearers and for defense, they need a man to lead the household, lesbians statistically get psycho and beat eachother up and have a high score in domestic violence, and fags are fags, i've personally experienced a couple of fighting fags at a place where i lived.

Don't get me wrong man and woman definately belong in union but there's no doubt that the woman is the weaker vessel.

And yes i have no doubt a lot of american woman are like that, and they need to sort that out for themselves. And yes if you control your sex drive you control the relationship, if you don't let her do that she falls into place and becomes a normal woman again, these people are fucked in the head because of feminism and stupid ideas that don't work pragmatically and only lead to destroying long term relationships. There's everything right about marriage, finding someone you love and staying together for the long haul.. Anything else is really stupid, a lesson many of these clowns are going to learn too late.

>i might go to your country when i go to south america in a couple months, yes the women in south america are more traditional and honestly have more self esteem and hold themselves to higher standard, they expect you to be the man while they expect you to want them to be the woman, way different than the confused and non existent gender roles in this hell hole
I feel bad for you burguers, your country gave the world so many wonderfull things, it is a shame to see it devolve into such a sick and twisted state.

im not some 14 year old anarchist. we elect people, they make the laws. if we dont like the laws, we elect other people to change those laws. there is an assumed benevolence of the majority of people, that most people are good and want good, common sense laws. people may elect bad people on accident but they will always try to elect good people, which means net good for society in the long run. laws keep the world civilized.

now i bet you're going to try and twist my view and try to make a point that i dont support. why not cut the bullshit and realize the problem lies with you not accepting change in the world? you could be on the frontlines encouraging cooperation and trust rather than sitting in your fucking room and trying to convince some random guy to be hateful of others. i dont brood about 'western women' in my free time. i spend my time with people and challenge others to be better people. the true problem is that no one respects themselves enough to make themselves better, so i respect them for them and help them build that sense of self-respect.

Looks like someone was told they had asthma and didn't get to join. It's OK man, some of us aren't built to fight.

i have only had sex with one guy and that's my fiance. i'm an ethnic minority if you want to call it that from a FSU satellite country. my mom is extremely redpilled and raised me as such. i'm obsessively clean, i am learning to cook in preparation for the married life, i give my fiance as much sex as he wants and i want to have 3 boys. my downfall is my personality, because i'm pretty much a super insecure, anxious and depressed neet.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're retarded?

Traps turn back into freaky men when "triggered". A wolf in sheeps clothes. Watch the unicorn dong come out as they get pissed off. Trannies let themselves go quicker after finding a man to leech on.

White women are tough wolves they need their pagan or Christian Gods to put them in their place. You're a bunch of fucking atheists and dont know a good church White women. You couldnt find a virgin white girl because you look for White women in dens of sin.

Furthermore you asian and hispanic-philes need to grow balls. White women are the most powerful women on earth and that is why that are so hard on you. Its that you man-children have become emasculated that you dont entice then. So become the God they want to worship. Fix your marriage laws and restore your masculibity.

White women are she-wolves so become the cockwolf she wants. Become a Greek god and she will worship your cock.

Get a clue you fat Godless shlubs.

Haha, I love Mel gibson. Oh, and yes

We figured you out you manipulative little cunt.

I don't like your negative terminology attempting to impose itself on my worldview. Are you part of the 'internet conditioning program'?

>implying

I'm proud of you then.

Nah, more of a "not a poo skin" kind guy.

Oh fuck........uh........no?

not if he fucks kids

ficki ficki

That's fine man. I couldnt geT it to work with white girls. I just hope to not get dindu kids.

Also, you sound mad, please stop bitching like a lunatic

I can. My father could be a professional but he had a bigger career interest. Mom is a second wave feminist and only started doing more than microwaving shit when she retired.

This place would be a lot better if it weren't for cringy fucks like you.

You are the problem. Not American women. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can unfuck yourself and get laid.

Asking me to accept the changes of the world, simply because they appear to be moral is pure insanity. The truth is in our genes. White people could have a much better civilization if they would not bother with such insignificant matters as others' culture.

This multiculturalism has made the only people who matter weak to ideas that are against them. This country was conquered by whites, and whites should make the rules. Otherwise, what did those whites who gave their lives die for?

>Know a couple women
>They like to be "housewives" every now and then and clean their apartments and invite everybody over to "make a homecooked meal"
>They never clean thoroughly
>They NEVER clean the floors, EVER
>Don't even fucking move shit on the counters to clean underneath or behind them
>The food they make is dry and bland as fuck, and either massively under or overcooked
It's fucking pathetic, especially because you have to nod and pretend to be grateful for it.

Yes, good goy! You WERE fighting for Israe--America's freedom!

>not if he fucks kids
>ficki ficki
Stay the hell away from my country, you fucking degenerated piece of shit, you are the cancer killing your nation, do not spread your disease to mine.

Omg if my wife refused to mop the floor I would divorce her so fast

Maybe you should look for a country girl. Some might be a little spoiled nowdays (families with money), but they generally get it that feminism is a complete & utter joke- on them, and know how to take care of a home, themselves, AND a man.

Just an observation, but WTH has happened to guys? If I were young, I'd probably either give it up or just kill myself. If a woman wanted the emotional equivalent of another woman, wouldn't she be a lesbian? I'm just sayin.

Getting laid isn't the problem dickless. You all assume I'm trying to get pussy. Im in a LTR. I'm a race mixing degenerate. I'm just talking about the fall of white American women. Swallow some cum, cunt

I cook and clean and stay home with my son and am gestating another while my husband works. I have been with him for 10 years and I've been 100% faithful. Nice to meet ya

Stand strong you magnificent fucking bitch. Keep Jesus in that family.

you're entire argument is 'we need to be shitty to others' because apparently that's how you fix problems. look at where that has gotten western civilization this past century. you're basically saying it will get better if we keep doing this shit. the definition of insanity, friend. the solution is working together, not burning bridges. the problems get fixed when some practical deity or huge cause brings us all together, and that doesn't need to come from a continued hate for people different from us.

women are held to intense beauty standards by men. i bet you wouldnt date an ugly chick no matter what right. a decent sized group of men in the world dont consider ugly girls either. that's why you see narcissism as widespread as it is nowadays, because of shitty beauty standards. and it starts in fucking high school, where you see girls all the time at each others throats every day. that's life for most girls when they're young, in stark contrast to half a century ago. they are preoccupied with building their profile into something attractive enough to yield a good mate, and with an inflated sense of self-worth from continuously trying to convince themselves and others they're beautiful, it's easy to see why girls are 'worthless', in your words. how about men stop fucking putting girls who are attractive on a pedestal and go for girls in their lane?

I'd honestly have to say Sweden and Germany have the worst women, followed closely by Canada. America's women are like 5th or 6th in terms of being terrible (behind Flips).

thanks. its not easy and i pretty much only have one girlfriend because when you're redpilled, its really really really hard having degenerate friends with degerente life choices

Yeah, my girls the same way. Don't forget you're appreciated.

>what do you think happened between then and now?
Politicians and businesses realized they could control certain demographics by manufacturing things that pertained exclusively to them. Feminism became a lobbying bloc that had political sway so the ideas starting being promoted in mainstream culture. Feminism now paints all women as victims of a never-ending cycle of "misogyny" under "The Patriarchy" which is essentially ineradicable. Today, we have Feminists not acting as reactionaries to an unequal environment, but as provocateurs generating outrage at non-issues/over-inflated issues/fabricated issues to keep the money pouring in to rags like Huffpo, and even mainstream media outlets. They keep harping on feminist issues to get the female vote (which is one of the reasons women overwhelmingly vote democrat), and keep them buying into the culture of fear vs men to keep the mills turning.
Cred Forums, MGTOW, The Red Pill, etc are all reactionary, they were spawned from this overhyped feminist movement that denies reality, promotes the "women as children" belief system, and classifies maleness as a pathology. The problem are zealous gender ideologues, and the thing you're raging against is part of the cure.

Work on that anxiety, because having kids gives you so much anxiety. I'm not an anxious person but after i had my boy you become afraid of shit you've never even thought about before because you don't want anything to hurt your babe.

Thanks for proving my point.

Your'e looking in all of the wrong places user.

Woah, wasn't expecting such a heated response from mr. monkey whose country I have no desire to visit as I live in future Northern Brazil.

Securing child brides and the integrity of children (which includes their freedom of expression in all forms) is the only hope of saving the white race which must be pursued at all cost in opposition to the nesting/manipulation strategies of old cunts and their mangina white knight slaves.

The pendulum is about to swing far back...

>doesn't want nigger kids
>fucks niggers
Congratulations stupid. You're the dumbest person you know.

Do you think getting angry is a bad thing? Welcome to the world, cunt. Go get cucked.

Kiddy diddling is not ok, nor will it ever be. I'm with Brazil on this one.

>Securing child brides and the integrity of children (which includes their freedom of expression in all forms) is the only hope of saving the white race which must be pursued at all cost in opposition to the nesting/manipulation strategies of old cunts and their mangina white knight slaves.
>Securing child brides
Seriously faggot? You are starting to sound like a mudslime...

>Maybe you should look for a country girl.

Not in this age old timer. They don't do any work on the farm anymore. Their spoiled princesses just like their city girl counterparts and you will have to keep a herd of bale burners to satisfy them.

Thanks Sylvester stalone. I don't know. I've got high hopes.

There is a difference between righteous and lasting out at the world.

Right now you're using Cred Forums as your personal punching bag, whether you admit it or not.

did you not even read my fucking post and copy paste a perfect example of your divisive attitude as a reply? multiculturalism is only an issue when shitheads like you make it an issue. you practice what you want in your own home. believe what you want. do what you want, as long as it doesnt hurt others. but no, you have to control, control control control, because a representative democracy is only good when your people are being elected and making laws that benefit you. not the good of the whole, just the good of you. you're the special snowflake everyone must obey.

i totally support fighting against shit like sharia law. free governments must remain secular. but what i dont support is going the extra length to explicitly ban certain cultures because im not some self-centered prick trying their best to live in LALA I CANT HEAR YOU land.

...and likely riding a 100% compensation claim to the tune of 3k a month tax free. Amrite or could you not get the ptsd claim pushed through for when the Drill Sergeant said "fuck your stress card"?

I'm not punching anyone, this is the internet.

It's not about control, it's about respect.

I see how you are triggered but what do you have to add but butt sniffing Brazil, here?
Trying to protect old hags from their competition? That's one thing they fear most.
Women have gotten to where they have by manipulating children.
"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world."

A negro wrote an interesting book called The Anatomy of Female Power, but that's not the half of it.
Trauma mind control, stockholm syndrome, mommy.
The West is lacking in manhood initiation rituals which separate the young man from the feminine agenda.

I could go on and on about how cunts deserve nothing. Kids are pretty cool, though.

I haven't gone to the VA yet. I've heard alotof horror stories. I'm pretty healthy too, I don't think I'll get anything.

You have been dating bar whores from the city.

Find a nice thicc country lass user.

It's delusional tards like you who get cheated on and have no idea. The greatest trick women pull is making their man think he's in control.

White people are being indignified by largely Jewish programming, and it's making me sick.

my girlfriend is american like me and shes great. never really had any problems with her slutting around, she cooks and helps clean and generally likes me to tell her what to do, definitely marriage material. but shes from texas so i dont know if thing are different down there compared to the rest of the U.S. i think you guys spend too much time listening to the hivemind, theres plenty of great girls in america, you cant write off millions upon millions of people.

>I've got high hopes.
For what? Getting HIV? You're knocking boots with an Carib-nig. The chances of you catching a case of nut-sack leprosy have just increased 10-fold.

Mention something old fashioned like marrying young girls and teaching them to be good people just triggered the fuck out of the mommy boys on Cred Forums. Another masculine victory, I dare say.

Watch that pendulum swing...

>the women dont live up to my expectations and dont do what I want them to do
>the women wont fuck me
>degenerates, all of them

also
>lives in the city
>hangs where tumblrinas hang
>expects to find good women
pathetic all around in this thread user

Nah bra, she was a virgin. Were Christians. Her pussy was dime tight when we met. Always in the back of my mind though ya know. Reminds me of fucking bug chasers, ughh

>Trying to protect old hags from their competition?
You seriously don't see a problem with fucking children do you? I hope FBI knocks on your door soon.

You haven't read any of the follow up posts. Head back to faggot town.

You obviously see nothing wrong with the criminal fraud and extortion that women employ on a daily basis, like shaving their bodies to resemble prepubescent children.

LOL FAGGOT! (another term for a despicable woman, mind you)

Cred Forums, look, this is your enemy. he threatens freedom

>like shaving their bodies

>claims to be pro freedom
>DON'T DO THINGS I DON'T LIKE YOU DANG WOMEN

lol keep that micropenis dry user

>she was a virgin.
>she's a island nigger
Lol!!! Dude, you're so gullible you're going to be raising someone else's niglet in the next couple of years. Good luck, you mud bogging idiot!

Explain to me how any of the current efforts to do what you're asking has provided your point.

And no that's not "my entire argument" ... If you could see clearly, you'd see how the voice of the "oppressed" has become increasingly child like. We live in a time period wrought with semantics and not in a good way.

Only difference is, anyone with a "contrairian" world view (I.e. pol) isn't asking for anything to be censored - you can't scrub everything clean. People aren't accepting one another because we're forced to accept one another. Good from the heart of humans is a choice. Good enforced on another only breeds lament.

Just listen to your self. You realize your entire world view wouldn't have a leg to stand on, were it not for people arguing with it - saying something different?

Or would you rather discourse be outlawed all together, so that no chance of disagreement comes up?

The world is shitty, because of shitty people.

Not because I have freedom to say fuck you. So fuck you again.

Good for you.

I'm vet & work at that shit hole. If the pre '86 fuckers that soak up all the resources because they blame the military for their heroin addiction or want to become a woman (Yes, the VA pays for hormone therepy for creeply old & leathery veteran trannys), they might have enough to go around for the actual service connected vets.

VA is not bad actually, despite what the Koch brothers would have you think, depending on where you go. Better than our local hospital actaully.

VBA, the benefits side, is a fucking train wreck that needs to be euthanized by flamethrower.

Now you're just being retarded on purpose :/

That screenshot

hhahahahahahaha no way that's real

ahahahah no fucking way

>criminal fraud and extortion
>shaving their bodies
Wow, what a fucking retard, they do it to be more atractive to men, you are just a sick pedophile.

IT'S REAL, SENPAI

All women are garbage.

you're fucking high if you think feminism, in the form of misogyny/patriarchy/pigs namecalling, is a sizeable movement. Cred Forums just picks the most flame-inducing shit and spreads it like the plague on this board, causing autists like you to further victimize themselves. what you dont get is that the counter movements in the form of mgtow and Cred Forums are making things worse, not better. the solution is to tear down the walls others build up with interventions focused on respecting your self and others. things will only get worse as we continue to fling shit at one another without trying to come together and fix things.

yeah, respect MY culture, respect MY majority, respect MY authority, respect MY government, respect MY cities. i totally get it, you're a shithead. you know why white people are being called out? because a small group of white people dispersed evenly throughout white communities actively hates other groups of people... and you're a part of that group. you're part of the problem.

>despicable
nice feminine shaming attempt but all those old hag tricks are played out by now

now that's going a bit far, do you always throw such hate-speech labels around? do it to the wrong aryan gringo and it won't be a pleasant day for you

>Now you're just being retarded on purpose :/
Sure bud. Whatever the fuck that means.

>4
It really doesn't matter to me, give the respect where it is due; and it is due to white people.

Oh my god, they give hormones? What the fuck. Thanks brother. I just got out back in April. But I'll head down soon. But I've only got hearing loss and maybe some fucked up shoulders and knees.

>do it to the wrong aryan gringo and it won't be a pleasant day for you
And now you are acting like a fucking pussy, just go away.

>disguntled progressive bernie sanders voter forced to vote for Hillary Rotten Clinton
>losing election and heard hillarys alt right speach
>came to take over Cred Forums 2 whine cuz ur bernie burned

You're goddamn right I'm triggered.

I have zero tolerance or respect for anyone who advocates robbing a child of their innocence.

>says the mangina

I'd be quick to rid the worth of your meager genes and so would any other self-respecting male.

>threatens proxy violence and resorts to shaming

Sure you aren't a cunt?

What was it like when you "came out of the closet" that cold Thanksgiving day and told your gathered family that you were a homosexual?

Innocent like your wife, I'm sure.

You weak emotional men are quite the annoyance. And you forgot you are in a troll den. LMAO TRIGGERED

Good day

alright, ill give you one specific example. i have a coworker that, for the past 2 years, has been extremely divisive with our team. talks behind others' backs, subtly says shit to others' faces, that kind of divisive. more of a groundgame version of Cred Forums. ive given him nothing but support, never talked shit on him or behind his back, and never talked shit on others. and he's come around quite a bit, especially recently. i dont hear him talking shit on anything anymore and he doesnt say shit that's hard to catch to me anymore.

this example doesnt have to be true for me to make the point, even though it is true. your supportive attitude can curb someone's drive to be divisive. make the difference in your community, and other shitheads do the same, and the world will become a much less HAPPENING-filled place.

It was alright, they took it pretty well. We all had some turkey afterward with some pecan pie. Then me and my nigger boyfriend sang coma chameleon for 3 hours straight while protesting the fact that polar bears are white.

>you're fucking high if you think feminism, in the form of misogyny/patriarchy/pigs namecalling, is a sizeable movement

And you're an idiot if you think you need a majority of foaming-at-the-mouth manhaters to inform the entire movement. Mainstream Feminism IS the belief that masculinity is toxic, it's taught in schools, there are mandatory seminars that all students have to go to where they're taught bogus statistics about how "1in4 women will be blah blah blah," where rape is being redefined to include instances of consensual sex whereby the woman decides to withdraw consent ex post facto, the "wage gap" stat being pushed despite it being entirely misleading, the "rape culture" nonsense. Feminism IS the mainstream, it is a part of the culture, it is the majority. People are more and more hesitant to describe themselves as feminist because the rabid elements are the loudest, but that doesn't mean their main tenants haven't already become a part of the collective subconscious.
Unfortunately, these reactionary movements are inevitable, because there are those of us who refuse to swallow the hook and believe that men as a group need to be "fixed" and that women are inherently better, all the while demanding that legislation be passed to make women a protected class. Any attempt to 'bridge the gap', as it were, is met with almost Inquisitional rage from feminist academia, and any calls to revise the "women are children that can't make decisions for themselves" narrative is dismissed out of hand as misogynistic. Surely, you can't have drunk so much of the koolaid that you can't see that?

>nice feminine shaming attempt
1) I'm a dude
2) You're a cuck

I married a thicc cute former NCAA athlete. I know a thing or two.

So if we just all come together in a great big kumbaya circle jerk, everything will be roses, right? All you need is love! You're a hyper-emotional moron.

What's needed is people to be loyal to their group, and yes, that means racial loyalty, not this vacuous "just love humanity" idiocy.

lies.

western civilization, powered by the work of white men, certainly has given the world a lot. but if YOU want respect, how about you show yourself some respect by not being a little shit. then others will respect you too. maybe do something in your life and more people will respect you.

im a trump supporter. i think the pc movement the left is pushing is too far past what america should be. attacking bigotry by namecalling isnt the solution. trump is a shutdown of the momentum gained by the left in recent years that was fueled by the small groups of racists and sexists. he will force this country to have a nationwide chat on our future.

Kys

Thicc...

Oh, not this "we need to have a national conversation on x" bs again.

>thicc

>I'd be quick to rid the worth of your meager genes and so would any other self-respecting male.
If only you could get out of your basement, but you can't, even if you could I would likely beat you to near death since you never exercise.

>threatens proxy violence and resorts to shaming
When did I threathen proxy violence? By wishing the FBI knocks on your door soon and send your child molesting ass to jail?

Just face it, your sick desires are not normal, nor will they ever be, you are a disgusting excuse for a human being that quite honestly brings great shame to your race.

Kill thyself, faggot of a thousand faggots.

damn right

the trick is to land a no kurwa girl

Slight hijack.

Yes, they do. I shit you not. Very fucking creepy. Imagine a retired sergeant major with tits in a dress.

I've got degerative disc disease and got a 30% rating from blowing my spine out on a bad landing at Sicily DZ.

Hearing is 10% usually. Knees & the like vary. 20 to 40% depending on range of motion etc.

I didn't care what my rating was as long as they cover my back when it finally craps out. VA comp pays for my mom's property taxes and my son's college savings plan.

I get pissed seeing 100%ers that are milking the system. We got own guy that
Spent 16 days in Navy boot camp in the 70's and gets 100%.

Met a 90 odd year old vet that jumped into North Africa and broke his leg in three places. Spent rest of the war in hospital in England and then discharged because they said he'd never walk right again... VA gave him 20%... luckly he eas awatded a purple heart for that jump so he was covered.

women have not drank the koolaid as you mention either. mainstream hesitation to adopt feminism and its 'teachings' does mean that the 'collective subconscious' isnt hooking on to man hating. just because they're aware of the things feminism claims doesnt mean they support them. also, im willing to say a majority of women dont actually believe women are inherently better, and that the ones that do are cherry picked/very vocal about it.

dont make a strawman. read this im not really saying we need that conversation. a trump presidency forces the left and a large portion of america in general to rethink their strategies in order to garner more support to win more elections. this mulling over is something the left has not done in several decades. it's the same issue the fragmenting gop is facing right now.

Oh fuck that makes me angry. Yeah, and before I got out there were cunts claiming rape and then PTSD to get the full ride and then bust out with a paycheck for the rest of their lifes. Fuckin docs will diagnose literally anyone with PTSD. The people that actually have it sometimes go unchecked. And the people who got a shot and fainted get a full ride with touchy feely meds. The whole 9

cucked up*

You seem to believe that people are basically good; I believe they are intrinsically cruel, selfish and stupid. Success in anything is never about building bridges, but about gaining and using power to force people to give you what you want.

I could provide worthless personal anecdotes too, but duelling subjective stories is a waste of time.

Youtube has really helped out in making me a decent chef.

There's no excuse for women not to know how to cook.

I'm not saying that "the majority of women accept feminist ideas in totality," I'm saying the constant barrage of feminist misinformation helps to shape people's (men and women's) ideas in a negative way. OP is wrong in particular, but right in general. Women in America are extraordinarily entitled, rude, and place way higher value on themselves than is warranted. While most people do that last part, the extent to which the modern woman has taken it is astounding. It's not entirely feminism's doing, but a combination of factors that includes feminism (feminization of men), and social media (hundreds of people validating your every thought on demand tends to have an effect on one's ego). I'm a good-looking, charismatic guy in his late 20s who dressed well and takes care of himself. I do well when I go out, I've had many sexual partners, but one thing that never ceases to surprise me is the sheer number of downright rude, ignorant (meaning they don't have a sense of irony and couldn't hold a conversation if their lives depended on it) women I run into. It's far and away greater than the number of rude men I meet, and I talk to A LOT of people.

I think the threads almost over, I'm getting sleepy. Catch ya later guys.

you're right, it is a waste of time. the only thing i could say to be productive is if you're unhappy with life, try just being optimistic. i was unhappy before, and becoming almost painfully optimistic has caused me to see life in a new light and fight a more cooperative front. im much happier now than i was before, and i genuinely think spreading optimism is the key to turning people who actually are cruel and selfish (we're all dumb, i agree with you) to be less so.

im going to bed

i dont disagree that a lot of women are shitheads. but the reason for that isnt feminism. it's the drama they go through growing up in school, which men do not even come close in experiencing or dealing with. beauty standards has caused women to become narcissistic objects of sexuality that have the mental integrity to have high standards and turn down men in higher leagues than they are, and the shitheads have let this competitive mindset get the best of them. feminism just works in parallel to that narcissism, and where it tangents away, women overwhelmingly disassociate themselves.

im going to bed. your argument has credence but i disagree on a few things.

>2016
>not putting a woman in her place

I shiggy diggy, niggy

Sauce on that ass

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

Israel, not even kidding, jews are fucked in the head

>Fuckin docs will diagnose literally anyone with PTSD.

Yes, it is fucked in it's own special way.

It's like i'm in a fucked up dream talking to my old 1SG and he's insisting on being called ma'am and wanting to use the women's bathroom. .. yet I am awake.

Also, I was an MP so I know that rape happens in a mixed service. Hell, it hapens in an all male service, like that CSM at Bliss in the 90's who was roofieing new privates.. but there are a lot of spurious claims... but, because it's medical record only, if Suzy Specialist says "I feel like I was raped" and went to sick call, then it exists for the VA and no one will question it.

Fuck, the fob pukes that get a ptsd claim because they heard a guy tell a diffetent guy that he thought he heard a mortar at a different fob are even worse imo.

Re fucking diculous.

Don't even get me started on the local HR dept. I am as egalitarian as I can be but there is not one white person in the entire dept. Can't complain to the union about hiring & promotion selection because, guess what, there is not one white person in the union.

I truly understand what the Jim Crow South was like because i'm living in what is becoming the bizzaro-world version of it.

Administration is predominantly black/female/ or both, trades & wage grade are predominantly white on my facility....

>it's the drama they go through growing up in school, which men do not even come close in experiencing or dealing with
This is the divisive, "women are children"bullshit that feminism pushes, boys and girls are both held by themselves and others to high standards, simply differing standards. Men and women go through different types of hardships in highschool, because puberty is about growing into a person who is sexually mature. Women's sexuality is based almost entirely on their physical appearance whereas a man's sexuality is based on his skills and his place in the male social hierarchy. Don't come in here with this "girls have it harder" bullshit. They don't have it harder, and neither do men, they have it DIFFERENT. For girls, it's difficult (but attainable) beauty standards, for boys it's being the interesting, funny, aloof, cool guy (also difficult but attainable) that everyone likes and asks after.
I suppose since you went to bed this will be for other anons to arm themselves with.

Tfw my jp qt3.14 gf cooks me dinner and cleans my apartment

they're out there. You're probably underage or just looking in the wrong places, this is /r9k/ shit not everyone on here is a virgin. Generally women are left leaning but pretty apolitical they can be conservative with a good male role model.

Yeah, my bad.
I really have a hard time believing it's harder being a chick. Maybe an ugly woman, I'll go along with that. But I have so many female friends that can float through life on their looks. They complain about hardships but what they go through pales in comparison to what 90% of what my male friends go through. What it boils down to is how much of a man's life is a hard work and how much of a woman's life is a recipient of said hard work.

Ain't wrong about that. A man's power comes in his ability to influence the external world, a woman's power comes from her ability to harness and control man's power.

>look how it recoils. "Oh no, I've been found out"