Name one flaw about Andrew Jackson.

> Protip: You cant

hes not alive

he's alive in our hearts

he didn't extend his """genocide""" of natives south of the border baka

Three words: Trail of tears.

Holy shit, this

> removal of 1800's kebab niggers is a bad thing

He didn't invade Europe and hang every Rothschild on the planet.

bump

These are the only things he did wrong.

Come on guys I'm just pretending to be retarded. Give me a counterargument for when faggots say "m-muh trail of tears"

he was a cuck and a democrat

/thread

and threw trump

The democratic party now is a lot different than what is was then.

In what way is he a cuck, he's based as fuck

Right in the feels

democrats were the good guys, back then the republicans were bad and they still are

sherman did nothing wrong and andrew jackson shacked up with an adulteress

>Give me a counterargument for when faggots say "m-muh trail of tears"
the weak should fear the strong

had a nigger last name.

Hes getting replaced by a nigger

you've got that reversed

Tell them you agree that the trail of tears should never have happened. We should have eradicated every single dirty mongol "native" on sight.

it was either that or let ethnic conflict drag on and on

similar reasoning to atomic bomb

He didn't kill ALL of the Native Americans

War is Hell. Injuns scalped their enemies, raped their women, killed the children. This is like when youre a kid and your brother starts a fight but you get in trouble because you won.

Was a high level freemason, and helped push the nwo agenda, which is an eventual conjoining of the American and Mexican lands. Once DC and the Mexican pyramids are in the same country, the next phase begins.

He was a badass, no doubt, but this is the esoteric agenda of almost all our presidents.

>he hurt nigger fee fees

Beat me to it.

SAVED

>English Tears

>Son of Jack
>Implying he isn't admired for be a faggot
Fuck off, try Scottish tears, they like crying about free money.

Trail of Tears prevented inter-tribal warfare from causing Native Americans to genocide each other.

He also knew that they would inevitably get into conflict with the USA once we started spreading civilization from their area. By preemptively moving them elsewhere he prevented them from getting BTFO by whites.

four words:
Founded the Democratic Party

>btfo by whites

Are we pretending that didn't happen anyway? Jackson didn't save natives , he expanded America and fuck everything else. Sometimes your heroes are grey.

Natives were subhuman anyway, hadn't even invented the fucking wheel and we're the ones that brought horses over from Europe. Talk about a race of savages wasting all the land by just fucking around.

Used the threat of violence to keep SC from seceding.

>more English tears

The Trail of Tears, like most historical episodes the left get their hands on, is rarely put into proper context. The Indian territories in Georgia were conducting raids on white settlements and there were disputes over hunting and water rights. Parts of the south were already threatening to secede because of the nullification crisis in Jackson's first term. What would you have had Jackson do? Ignore the concerns of actual American citizens in Georgia, a state in a region of the country that was already murmuring of secession, in favor of Indians who were not even citizens of this country and who the country just flat out did not like? He put the concerns of Americans first. Which is what a good President does, no matter if snotty brats in future times are uncomfortable with it. Jackson and the American people of 1838 couldn't care less what you think about it. They did what had to be done for them and the country they lived in.

> name a flaw
> implying this isnt based

The horses were here first and migrated over to Europa back when the lands were conjoined.

You are ignorant, they built massive monuments of stone and into cliff faces and you honestly think they did it with sticks.

Only one person belongs on the cross buddy, let the white man's burden go.

It is if you consider state's rights and taxation without representation important. But you're probably a nigger lover.

>Name one flaw about Andrew Jackson.

Don't consider them FLAWS, but AndyJack (whom I admire) did say he had 2 regrets:

> "I didn’t shoot Henry Clay”
> "I didn’t hang John C. Calhoun.”

He let his emotions get the best of him.

Next

>actually believed the Constitution would prevent the government from expanding its powers

He fucked up the bank, causing the the first panic and introduced the democratic party

And horses became extinct on North America until the Yurops brought them back over. The early humans hunted them dead for meat.

[citation needed]

>sometimes your heroes are grey

He was white.

>he expanded America and fuck everything else.

Why is that a bad thing?

>trail of tears

We conquered them, in multiple wars.

In fact, in some of the wars they had the support of some of the strongest nations in the world at the time.

Cry harder Geronimo, daddy wants a river in his new territory.

Captcha related.

It definitely fucking helps to religiously follow the Constitution so we don't mindlessly throw individual freedoms away like Canada and Germany and the UK. And this following created from it creates Trump.

He only served two terms

Problem is that he really believed the Government would abide by the Constitution. Despite including no mechanisms for popular control, he really believed an incestuous club of societies elites would not expand its powers.

>flaw found

/thread

The greater question that's not being asked.

Is Trump Jackson 2.0?

>The greater question that's not being asked.
>Is Trump Jackson 2.0?

If Indians = Illegals?
I hope so

I mean he prevented a literal race war between American civilians and Indians. Something like that would have resembled what we now know as Total War, which was unheard of at the time. Jackson saw how that could get ugly and decided to prevent it from ever happening.

What actually happened was the government fought the occasional battle, and then made deals to let them have little containment areas (reservations). Most tribal native americans know that this was the better solution, as there was no way they would ever compete against the USA.

By doing the Trail of Tears Jackson basically started that policy, which is by the most peaceful and humane outcome we could possibly have hoped for.

The first post is a very high quality post.

Mason. Ruthlessly exterminated natives. Made tons of fake "deals" with them that made everything worse. Recognized the banks were the enemy and still couldn't defeat them.

Andrew Jackson is a miracle of the universe

Add that he has a facial scar from the revolution from mouthing off to British soldiers, they promptly slashed him with a saber. (he was about 13 in 1776)

Wrong, he was smart enough to die so he didn't have to live through this hell.
We're the dumb ones.

He has a garbage band named after him

Flaw:
>he got replaced by a weird nigger lady on the $20 bill

Notice that even the BLM and SJW's are having to go back to the early 19th century to find injustice since there's so little in the modern era. Deep down even they know their cause is a joke and a dorm room phase.

so many wise bants placed before mine, I shall add thusly:
A-Jacks said injuns BTFO, they didn't pack their fucking bags properly even though "they live off the land" bullshit, died bc no toilet paper or foods or basic hygiene, slobs die of disease holy shit didn't see that coming lol 200 y.l. gibmedats caseenoes aaiinnnn sheeeiiiiittt

This. So much this.

failed to stop the banks
didn't take all of mexico when he had the chance

Not yet bro. Trump will reverse King Nigger's order if he's elected.

worse part is banks are getting revenege against Andrew Jackson by defacing him on the dollar and getting away with it because ''YOU BE RACIST IF YOU ARE AGAINST THIS BECAUSE HARRIOT TUBMAN'''

>implying that Jackson would want to be on paper currency
It's about damn time they take him off of it desu.

This is the correct answer.