Frog

My dad asked me, "what does the frog mean?"

I'm not sure what to tell him. I told him it's kinda of like a symbol in a secret society and it really doesn't mean anything to someone who isn't exposed to it all of the time.

Is that right or am I being a retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mt5RqyqdZFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a smug frog with no concrete political affiliations.

It's a sad frog turned smug.

its an ancient egyptian frog that you worship and sacrifice your cum to

its a fucking meme...god kill us all know

"It's what you want it to be. Hillary want it to be a symbol of White supremacy, But I think it's just a sort of Emojii image, Dad."

Depends, you should of just showed him the MSNBC clip, and laughed with him.

It's a fucking meme you under age faggot.
That's literally it.

Only acceptable answer is that the frog proclaimed to the world that it feels good to pee with pants all the way down

the frog is nothing and everything you could ever hope to imagine he is the beginning and the end he was before creation and still is after infinite entropy.The essence of a god. I have devoted my life to the memes, but their knowledge is a passing awareness when compared to the encompassing mind of divinity

>sacrifice your cum to

is this canon? cause I could really getbehindthathahahahahaha

tell him about ƘeƘ user, tell him about our god ƘeƘ

No one truly knows pepe except pepe and kek himself.

It can mean whatever the fuck you want it to mean.
That is the beauty of Pepe.

You know how people are always asking, "Is this a meme, or are you guys serious?". Well, this frog is a perfect example of that. Take from it what it means to you, and laugh when people interpret it differently or too seriously.

Just think, there are people trying to say this fucking frog is the symbol of some "internet sub-culture" that's powerful enough to dictate an American presidential election. Now think of all the awful/disgusting pics. that Pepe has been in... if anything, it's simply proof that 98% of the world is retarded.

It's poopoo peepee

The frog symbolizes unprovoked obscene levels of nuisance and harassment for the simple sake of perversed entertainment, where the nuisance is presented in the form of copious amounts of fecal matter and urine

Tell him it's Nazi propaganda and you post on Ukrainian far right misogynistic xenophobic white nationalist transphobic homophobic racist Nazi alt-right imageboards

You are fucking retarded

> MEME
> E
> M
> E

he used to be sad i don't know what has made him so smug recently but someone needs to knock him down a few pegs

this stupid frog thinks he's better than me

well it used to be this.

then idk what happened

>sacrifice your cum to
Pepe wants my cummies?

Clinton campaign website "explainer"
That's where you heard about it.

Autism in its pure form happened.

>Cred Forums
>secret society
choose one

That's his 2nd incarnation

this happened

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Well the free masons shitpost their symbol everywhere, but most normal people don't even know what it means. A lot of people can join secret organizations easily, but that doesn't mean everyone wants to be part of it.

Why is it always a frog?

The normies are into Pepe now. It's hilarious. They're even bringing it up on the politics channel on IRC I occasionally drop in on where the average age is 55 and they have no idea what memes are. It would actually be kind of hilarious if Cred Forums came by.

Pepe is a meme of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=mt5RqyqdZFQ

Kek once raped me, so yes

Son you need a gf

Slann!

It means shart in the mart. You use it to symbolize the desire to shart in the mart. DUH