Understanding how BlackLivesMatter feels

I feel like the only way to curb the racial divide and unite our country is to redpill blacks. These rap songs do a good job of summing up how black people feel imo

youtu.be/BL9l5CojBNQ

youtu.be/H0UU669GwQE

How do we enlighten people with this kind of mindset?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hN1SKVx31s
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
instagram.com/achanty.t/
instagram.com/2020photography3/
playvids.com/de/v/y72aXkQzZ4D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think dindus would ever reciprocate and be understanding that the overwhelming majority of American's ancestors did not own slaved?

Th' fuck outta here with that drivel!

He's right.

There has been some success in redpilling them against the Democratic party. You have to show them as the masters giving the dogs handouts.
Which is truly the case anyway.

Just share toxic chicken.

The fuck is wrong with that chin?

Here is another track but it's a little more redpilled.

youtu.be/_hN1SKVx31s

Songs like this teach independence and education as a way to overcome your struggles instead of depending on others. Maybe if we could get rappers to make songs like this (instead of bragging about crime, muh dik, and blaming racist white devils for their problems) it would help the black community. I can't think of any other music genre where you need to lie about being a violent criminal in order to be respected.

Dont know.
Too much chicken?

I just like black women

It's doing that thing. You can definitely accomplish it if you scrunch enough

Niggers were always there. Outsourcing killed Detroit.

that's my lover right there mate... Fucking ridiculous ebony sex machines but the bjs, they were made for giving bjs and that's cool with me.

You do understand that oildrilling the googles is just as bad as being a woman who coalburns right? Why would you risk reproducing with shitskins and poisoning your bloodline? Lovecraft knew what was up, a lot of his work is actually about the dangers of miscegenation. Don't Race Mix! It's not worth it!

Because the sex is amazing you moron, plus she's more loyal than any white woman will ever be. I could literally beat her if she pisses me off and she would still never leave.

But as a white man I will stay with her and raise good children. Why not better her race and give her the child she wants

Please no posting of Googles on this board.

God damn do i love me some chocolate women.
Post moar

There are white women like that you race traitor.

ยก golly, that's a sexy negro !

So basically your plan is to essentially breed the google out of the google. This plan is valid, the fuhrer himself had planned to do just that with the Eastern Europeans.

It will be hard to implement though. The half-breed will be considered a full google by the googles and their ilk will seek your kids out. If they keep up the selection of white people for reproductive partners then in about 4-5 generations we won't be able to tell the difference. Hell, most of us Americans have some Native American DNA in us. That's what we did to the Native Americans, we consumed them by doing what I just said.

K
No there's not I've dated white women one cheated the other was dull and boring

The women are loyal; then you have a son and realize that you fell for the trap when your son is a piece of shit.

>Lovecraft
That's rich coming from someone who married a kike.

Most blacks at my college already hate BLM and it's nothing by fat pasty lardwhale women with neon pink beehive hair who perpetuate its existence here.

>overcome shitty ghetto
>overcome shitty parent and no father
>overcome retarded peers
>make it to college to get the basic skills I need for a decent career
>OOGA BOOGA GIBS US DA FREE STUFF am I right my black brotha my black brotha brotha am I right my black boy brotha

I'd be pissed too.

fuck off with your daily "love the nigger" threads

you don't belong here OP, now fuck off

Cred Forums banned me for posting nigresses.

Somebody has to so it and I'm definitely willing to bang some black ass. Have mixed race kids and bring them up with a white mindset of honest hard work. Giving what you can to your country and family.

To be completely fair, black thugs are the only kind of man that'd even consider having sex with them because a thug reasons that all pussy feels the same. They have no standards because of their low IQ.

Those black men, whom I presume have a high IQ and thus standards when it comes to women, won't touch em' with a 10 foot pole. This enrages the SJW, so they lash out. Don't worry, once Trump wins they'll an hero and we'll all finally be free of their shilling.

This right here, I've dated tons of white women. You have 4 types in Texas, Ultra religious fundies who are boring, hipster feminist whores from the inner cities, the "sporty" girl who's gonna leave you in 1 second on a whim because she's never satisfied with anything ever, the entitled bitch who wants everything a man can offer + his soul before dumping him like a piece of shit in the toilet.

Nah man, I'm good. I know what I get with black women, I know what they want in a man and how to behave like an alpha who they want to satisfy them. They don't want beta faggots, you will never get a black girl if you're a beta faggot.

black chicks are best gf material, deal with it

This actually isn't a bad plan, Get /fit/, marry and breed the black out of negro women, watch as blacks disappear because the men kill each other and the women will be with whites, drink tears of white feminists.

damn dude idk those black chicks are pretty fucking hot.

I can't handle it anymore bros. I need a black gf.

white man advice:

go to africa. the women there will literally beg you to make a mixed baby with them

if we all did our bit we could sort that continent out in 50 years

this, Conquistador tactics 101

would fix the crime rates, identity politics and the anti-white mentality in the US that is affecting all of Western Civilization

I know how they feel.

Niggers might as well just be Muslims. Some want to lie to you and leech off you and others just want to kill you.

Pretty much, I have dated 3 black women I have no suspicion that any cheated. Only one was kind of ghetto but if I was with her she acted different. Her sister would say that whenever I was with her her attitude changes.

>You do understand that oildrilling the googles is just as bad as being a woman who coalburns right?
False, it kills off the black Y-chromosome.

Here we know that blacks are animals that have a primitive, brutish reproductive strategy that is at odds with civilization and mankind.

That ass doh.

chromosomes don't bother me. I'm still gonna enrich her race with my seed.

Good idea except for the whole getting AIDS and other diseases part

But they aren't, my wife is probably smarter than you dude, she's smarter than me certainly. Straight A's in med school so fuck off moron.

>posting studio ass gangsters

Fuck off, niggers are the plague.

I once fucked a black girl mixed with Puerto Rican...

So basically, you're in agreement with breeding plan. This does mean we have to keep the white women from coalburning with the 100 percent googles (skittles where you're from, which are worse than googles).

You'd better step up your game Europeans, the skittles seem to have this as their goal most of em' are men and they left their women behind. Reasons for that.

How did so many black bitches get so many STDizzles as the stats indicate?

Make me some babies with an asian, rule the world like the whites, and good at math.

Dont down breed, always up breed. You just cant breed cause you're a fucking ugly neet with 2 chins

Maybe when I get to Davis I'll "Culturally Enrich" a negress, Find one who is smart and loyal, and make sure she never makes any pure breed negros.

Never been with a Hispanic girl... I bet black and Spanish mix would be great

I've never even met a black or hispanic person

They left them behind because they think white women are "exotic". They find them attractive for the same reason I want to bang that phat black ass into the floor until she's so raw she can't move.

Daily reminder that white women are shit

damn... I'm jealous

I want to fuck niggers now! maybe that is because I have spanish conqueror blood

I don't get it! How the fuck does anyone find them attractive???

No, I have an IQ of 174 and I'm certainly genetically superior to and smarter than your alleged jungle animal. You are a contemptible male that is talking about sex with a living fossil primitive ape. GROSS! OUTRAGEOUS! You're not fooling anybody here. The stats confirm what I said. You are an idiot. Despair, and remove yourself from the gene pool.

I've never met a spic, but i've met a few niggers, few and far between.
Mostly we have pakis and indians everywhere.

Google goes to jail and fucks other googles gets stds. Being a fag is extremely unpopular in the black community. So they keep quiet about it go home fuck gf don't tell her he was getting fucked in the ass the past 3 years.

Ie. don't date hood rats

Those stats prove something, even the bings know not to date googles. That's why there's no data, there's nothing to get data from!

Fuck you

I'm sending some enrichment what's your address?

Get yourself a Nubian queen m8

Probably cause my dick is big. And i love hearing a black girl call me daddy. Also role playing as there master fucking em makes me explode

I have never met a asian or black person.

I live in Philly so if I look outside I'll see 3 black 2 Hispanic 1 white

At least do it once to feel proud that you're enriching her gene pool.

sauce pls

Was about to post this.

Also as a black guy, black chicks have to be top tier to really even get my attention. I stick to spanish and white girls mostly.

Cant lie though, black girls make the absolute best wingmen.

aids doesn't even exist

i feel you.

NOSOTROS WUZ CONQUISTADORS Y MIERDA

The only "redpill" these fucking worthless niggers need:
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

174 pffft doesn't mean shit to me.

>>GROSS!!!

>>OUTRAGEOUS!!

I'm not gonna fuck some hillbilly piece of shit just to make you not feel triggered Huckleberry. That's the end of this convo because you're clearly to autistic to understand that white feminism has polluted our culture beyond recognition.

>mrw no black qts in Poland

why aren't proud of your primitive ape species? you must recognize that they and you are inferior as you're not attracted to them.

You ungrateful piece of shit. If you actually knew what niggers were like you'd be rejoicing.

>mrw
>r
Senpai it's "mfw" on Cred Forums

a nig, a nog, a nig nig nog.
nog is gonna bog on a log.
log doesn't know, why the nog doesn't go
back to africa.

I'm drunk Cred Forums

Let's just have a good dinduess thread. Only us white brothers will know about it.

I can't stop laughing, this is so fucking good. We need to blaze that tune in every ghetto and public school!

>didn't break it with all that movement
Impressive.
Most impressive.

What the fuck is wrong with the one on the right? Doesn't even look human.

how can white women even compete tbquh (to be quite unironically honest)

lucky you.

Too bad buddy. I'm only 5/8ths black, with an IQ of 142. There's a pretty significant number of people inferior to me.

If America was still like 80% white and 15% black then this plan could work, but by now you have too few whites.

Link to the comfy stream?

Neither of them is human.

To be honest, we don't have niggers, I think only a fews black from Colombia in the north of my country, but they are 100% thugs, prostitutes with no education, etc.
I think I would experiment with a black women, but I won't never ever have a mulato son, At least I won't do it while I'm living in Chile. Here nobody has a black girlfriend. I don't know how my family would react, they want me to marry with a normal girl (white) and with education, and I want that too
kek, but it's true, we are an isolated country with 0 inmigration in 200 years (only with a fres britanics and germans they're the exception)

*vomits internally*

>tfw you will never colonize an African nation and keep a harem of ebony servants/broodmares in your mansion

wtf, i love black women now.

Not true, it's still 75% white. Just the racial enclaves in the country are ridiculous

A lot of your whites aren't really all that white tbqh

White women really are garbage compared to blacks

Testosterone. Stop drinking from plastic bottles

better now when you are still the majority then leave it be and end up being 40% white

cuz when that happens, conservatism will never win again

Just buy one from the north and have her as a sex slave. Srs doh.

Yeah we are faggot. I'm 100% European. Most white Americans are.

We're mutts but we're white mutts.

>142
you must have gotten that number from a facebook app. No coon has a 142 IQ.

ITT

lol nice joke but most americans are not 100percent european.

>redpilling blacks
lmao

a better idea is subvert their movements and incentivize black nationalism/separatism

>not having a qt pie trump supporting blacc gf

we are talking about burgers bleaching the black population living there since the 18th century doe?

Doesn't even make sense.

Blacks aren't migrating to the US like Hispanics, especially not illegally. What a dumbass.

We are still a white nation only 12-15% black

Black nationalism quickly becomes violent and anti white. Look at Zimbabwe or BLM. Mixing would be better at this point

Not having a thic favelada gf

I agree. Instead of this google nonsense that will never work, we should be pushing for a "back to Africa" movement. I mean shit, we all know BLM will never ever be happy until whites are dead and gone from this country, so it makes sense.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Jewish education

My point was that the pictures of black women in this thread are cherry picked ones

A fucking leaf that doesn't know redpilled black women are real

No. the googles didn't show up until World War 2. check out the Detroit race riots of 1943.

Cred Forums I hate to admit it, but I've busted a nut in almost every black pussy I've been in. There's no telling how many mixbreeds I have. Luckily I always use a fake name.

I actually found one of them on FB. Popped her cherry and apparently she took on her first time. Cute kid too. Oh well.

Don't try to insult me. You are a dumb bitch, and I will harm you severely and legitimately in real life.

bruh descended to google level

Every picture of an attractive woman is a cherry picked one.

Quit worshiping white womyn. They're not going to fix shit. We are and we're going to drag them to victory with us. Making them feel superior is what's making them so repulsive. Stop.

>That whiny ass mopey beta bitch BIG L song

Typical.

Resorting to violence to compensate for your low intelligence?

Congratulations. You sounded more like a nigger in that one sentence than I have in my whole life.

>French migrant.
Right.

Never even claimed white women were superior I just said these photos are cherry picked

I like how that's always the excuse they are cherry picked. Acting like this is the average white women

how scary and died is your country irl, because my penis has already booked a flight I think

Never even claimed white women are superior*

>tfw Trump will give black people opportunities through additional careers and they will not have to turn to ghetto lives
>tfw black women will start becoming more civilized while retaining godly proportions

Why aren't you supporting Trump to help your potential blackfus out of the ghetto?

>Sweden

hahahahahah

Destined for failure. Intelligence is mostly matrilineal, marrying a chick with a low IQ is actually worse than a high IQ woman burning coal, at least for the population in general.

Compare Ashkenazi Jews, who have an average IQ of 115, to hispanic population (Spaniards fucking natives and african slaves) (Mexico == 88, Puerto Rico == 84 Dominican Republic == 82)

Ashkenazi Jews are exclusively matrilineal, and it keeps their IQ high.

There was no talk about violence. You just projected your violent nigger nature.

Wont lie.

My mexican balls would unload into all the hot black chicks and latinas.

White girls are relaly fucking stuck up in that they think theya re the shit. And are lame in sex.

Black girls... mmm fucking black girls are kinky and love to moean and scream.

You know, this thread has convinced me. We need to produce more black offspring. We need to flood this country with non-white babies until the racists realize that IQ, time preference, and empathy are just meaningless concepts.

This one is the best

Hot chick, working at mcdonalds and slutty

moar qt nigger bitches

black chicks make best sex, they don't hold back

I cant belive the hypocrisy on Cred Forums white man +black women is genocide towards blacks whilst black man +white women is genocide towards whites. Make up your mind.

>This plan is valid,
yeah because Brazil turned out so fantastic

It's almost like most people here are bitter virgins

It's just a "muh dik" episode.

Don't take any of it seriously, all of the blood has left the brains and is now in the dicks.

Well all the posters in here are Brazilians and burgers, so what did you expect? I bet only 60% of the burgers in this thread are white

I could hurt you just by saying something like "Stop larping as a stinky nigger on the web!"

>You are a dumb bitch and I will harm you severely and legitimately in real life.
>there was no threat of violence

Hmm, instantly forgetting things you just said could be an early warning of Alzheimer's or dementia.

Assuming that Hispanic-whites are only 80% European then combined with non-Hispanic whites who are 98% European that would be around 96% European

80% for Hispanic whites is actually a low estimate, based on the genetic average of Brazilian whites.

I once had a tiny crush on a black girl. She was smart, talented, didn't nog, and was quiet and reserved. Unfortunately I'm an awful, fat, horrible person and really should never expect anyone to love me.

> learning nothing from kaepernick, who was raised by two loving white parents
> learning nothing from all the lightskin blacks who are militantly anti-white and pro-black

That girl is gorgeous. But you don't want to produce more black offspring.

>There are autists arguing rather than posting and admiring sexy black girls

Thanks for clarifying

The average Hispanic who identifies as white has a 73% European Admixture

If you're an inhuman nigger, show it with a timestamp.

on average*

>much bigger black population in comparison to whites
>they weren't industrialized even for the time, while the US is one of the most industrialized countries in the world
>Brazil doesn't export anti-western civilization ideologies

and whites becoming minorities in segregated societies worked so well for South Africa and Rhodesia in the end didn't it?

the rest were trash but this one is a Goddess

literally nigger tier

end yourself

How about I just post more black women?

o fugg :DD

Going to have to sage this shit since we all know BLM is fake and doesn't have feelings. Say hi to Soros.

My god someone has to have a name. I want to cost her on my seman!

sauce!

the racial divide will never be cured as long as power and profit can be derived by keeping people at odds. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, BLM leaders, and democrats in general all lose power, wealth, and influence if everyone suddenly got along.

Puerto Rico's IQ is low because 25% of their population are niggers

aids isn't a lethal disease anymore thanks to meds. just take the AIDS pill and impregnate as many black wombs as possible.

Der Fuhrer would have everybody posting in this thread fucking shot.

Sauce plz

>dude if you find non-white women attractive then you can't be annoyed by niggers fucking your women

You are a cuckold, plain and simple. Obsessed with "being fair" rather than taking what you want if you can get it and not giving a fuck if jamal cries.

I want to impregnate that creature.

Same desu.

I'd try to spawn a half black president from her.

>Hitler was against national homogeneity

nice burger education there, do you also believe he wanted to kill all non blonde and blue eyed people?

I have black friends that hate BLM. They say its run by faggots and feminists and funded by Soros. I suspect they are Cred Forums but don't have the heart to risk directing them here by asking.

Fucking disgusting.

this. I can't think properly now. give me 20 min

>I stick to spanish and white girls mostly.

REEEEE

Ivy Sherwood.

npi el nombre de la escena.

This website is boring. I'm leaving.
me => 3======D~ ;_;

The only studies I've seen with white-identifying Hispanics with levels of whiteness that low took place in Starr County, Texas. A county which literally borders Mexico.

Coalburner better? So a single mother household is better?

I think you need to read more about the Fuhrer buddy. The only thing Hitler did to blacks was sterilize the men.

He probably loved pounding some black pussy himself.

And right there is the common misconception of black people. The problem with most of today's googles are that they grew up in fatherless homes, having nobody to instill discipline in them.

The real "White Privilege" is just good parenting.

Why do you keep posting these chicks who don't look black at all?

i would bust so hard.

i think i would only last like 10 seconds on the first round. especially if they were not all used up.

gracias brother

how about fuck off to
or
you subhuman

I don't think so, at least in chile that would be a castizo

I can do both

No way you big spastic. I would have automatically been deployed into the Afrika Korps zwei punkt nul and have a camp full of black qt's

Would have been Ralph Fiennessing all them chicks with my germanic benis

*drops mic*

Kek I actually made that webm

this one is the same girl

No. Blacks have less empathy, less patience and willingness to sacrifice (read about time preference), less intelligence, and more selfishness. Stop being a creationist. Genes are real.

There is nothing worse than a white father devoting his life to raising a black male who will inevitably side with blacks over whites.

Kaepernick is not some crazy exception, and he had TWO white parents.

He was raised in Turlock, I live not too far from there. It's the whites suburb ever. There are barely any cops because there's such little crime and it's filled with liberal fags.

He's such an attention seeking fraud.

Oh look. A race mixing shill thread

explain adopted kids that do well

A leaf that I like

teach them the difference between euros and kikes

His parents where leftists cucks though. And what if i just have one cute little mixed daughter and no son?

I just wanted to fuck the mcdonalds thong girl

They would never, ever listen. They're too stupid and too into their cult.

We just have to beat them. That's all.

white women literally cannot compete; black women belong to white men. You know you want to cum buckets deep in a black womb so she can be pregnant with your white babies

Don't act like it was because he has white parents so it doesn't matter. I can guarantee that they were liberal as fuck

Has anybody else noticed that like 98% of so-called amateur interspecies porn is bmwf. It really makes one think, and shows the relationship between the species.

>be oildriller
>get asshurt and call someone white trash

Every time

I want this in my life :''(

>user can you teach us how to swim and say the word "axe" properly?

>American Reading comprehension
The issue was with the double think regarding genocide not attractiveness

A+ posting goys

You fucking cherrypicker, you.

hey aussie user can you post abbo TnA?

Just because your suck at finding it. She deleted her account just a few days ago but on x hamster I found a black girl in Florida that was into raceplay so... git gud

High levels of test.

They have nice thighs, nicer waist ratios, amazing legs. White and Asian women are more fridge-like in figure due to Neandethaal genes.

The contrast of her dark beaver against my spear is amazing and gets us both super horny.

you can't

Why isn't there any amateur porn of bee double-u cees fucking black bitches? rly makes you think

hwat in the name of hot black pussy is going on here?

You are so blinded by your "Intelligence" and "MUH GENES" to see that there are plenty of well mannered black people living in today society.
How about you go out into the world, and not shitpost on Cred Forums all day long.

Don't lie again. I've looked at sites like xhamster and pornhub. wmbf porn is very rare.

Post some bare big black tits.

B but desu, what if I just fuck them?

>muh anecdotes

Really nigger?

You just have to look. There is a short video on YouTube of a black female debating a hillary supporter

not pose to post porn on a political board, gets ppl in trouble

it's kinda hard to see those black people when you live in an almost all black city, and they are almost always
>incredibly racist against anything not black
>aggressive
>generally not intelligent

and accomplish this
>ruined the town with shit policies, crime, and gang activity

Why do you think that is?

>Maybe if we could get rappers to make songs like this
Have you forgotten who owns the banks? the media? the music industry?
Do you think (((they))) will spend money promoting redpilled artists?
The music business is a BUSINESS. They are in it to make money, and rap music about selling dope and fucking sluts and other Google shit is what makes money. Vapid entertainment is what makes the cash registers ring; (((they))) try to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Most people are stupid; blame the schools or whoever you want to but most people are stupid and lack the attention. span to listen to intelligent, enlightening, redpilling music/speech

BRUH W H O IS THIS?!?!?

white men fucking any race besides whites and the occasional asian is pretty rare, Most women stick to their own race except whore white women.

who cares. job fags shouldn't be browsing these boards at work anyway.

X hamster is kink cuck site the only things I have booked marked are amateur black women mostly solo. But i don't like amateur shit I go for like sorority chocolate sistas

Even white women generally stick with their own race. Don't tell me you believe that kike blacked garbage?

>Be avid Cred Forumsster
>Hate niggers
>I mean REALLY, REALLY hate niggers
>Occassionally get some jungle fever that lasts for weeks
>Go to porn sites featuring black women
>Shit
>Go to /s/
Shit
>Go to Cred Forums
>Always have the greatest taste in negresses
I don't get it.

Who said anything about reproducing?

>there are people itt who would rather fugg Kyle and not a chocolate queen

>double think regarding genocide
>wanting to wipe out ugly niggers who have tried to wipe you out is double think

Naw, your "we need to be fair" mentality is why modern society is weak. The West had it right up until 1920 after which cucks like you said it was unfair the white man was better than niggers and indians and dissolved the global white imperial order. You're a cuckold.

Kek.

they look a little young...

Why not both... at the same damn time

That's literally the opposite of reality you autistic neet

Stacy didn't want to fuck you because you're obese, unemployed and have a low opinion of white women from watching too much porn

The primal instinct to conquer the black pussy

That's a girl. Also a white Hispanic.

nah i mean u catch a ban for posting shit like this sometimes

Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of well mannered black people living in Detroit. That doesn't change the fact they turned it into a shit hole.

looks like jordan jumpman symbol in her eyes

Nudity isn't banned on Cred Forums. Sex and hardcore stuff is, but softcore nudity isn't,

It's just nudity though, no actual fucking in the gif.

lel

You guys are all JIDF, right? Right??? I refuse to believe this bullshit.

Yea it all depends on how mods feel. Posted girl open legs and spreading on ban. Post girl taking her pants off see just a little bit of pussy ban

>it's not porn it's art
lmao

the only black girls iv ever talked to acted pretty racist against black guys but i dunno if they are repub or democrat

>The human body isn't art
It's time to stop being twelve and popping a boner at the hint of a nipple. I'd be fine if we were positing men, so long as they were the apex of what is described as beauty as well.

>hispanic
>white

Ok Pablo

>Doesn't know what Hispanic means

Typical leaf.

>leaf
>human

just prefer black chicks desu

>tfw no redpilled nigfu

>1 post by this ID

The future of every white man

How does this make you feel wite gurl?

>Sweden jersey

SWEDEN YES

Taken one for the team senpai, more power to you.

This thread both disgusts and arouses me.

This is an example of a black girl I would be tempted to race traitor for.

Needle in a haystack though, methinks.

So, where at the videos of bee double-u cees striking the black bitches?

>y-you're twelve
circle jerking at its absolute finest

God my ex was a track runner. I loved her coming home all sweaty and hot. Eating her out on the couch with her sweaty legs against my face so salty and good... I need another black gf and soon

So, where at the amateur videos of bee double-u cees striking the black bitches?

I've met a few black people (actual blacks from places like Sudan, not half-breeds), and the only Hispanic person I ever met was a guy from Chile who was studying at my high school. What is the percentage of blacks and Hispanics in Straya anyway?

So, where at the videos of bee double-u cees striking the black bitches?

So, where are the amateur videos of bee double-u cees striking the black bitches?

my african queen. i would sacrifice my own white children just to sniff the cock of the man who came inside your vagina

>understanding how blm feels

Gibs me dat
They dindu nuffin
All whites is raysis
Kill whitey
None of our problems are the fault of our race, its someone elses fault!

Funny thing is, most of our blacks aren't even full black, I believe the average American black is 1/4 European

The fuck man

how has this Cred Forums tier thread not been nuked, and OP not been b& yet?

Sweden yes
But I enjoy it so it's not really taking one

>>wanting to wipe out ugly niggers who have tried to wipe you out is double think

This is the funny part its exactly the same mechanism regardless of the genders involved. The only cuckery is the self deception you bemoan coal burners.

>. The West had it right up until 1920 after which cucks like you said it was unfair the white man was better than niggers and indians and dissolved the global white imperial order. You're a cuckold.

Mixed marriges were outlawed in your country and heavily frowned upon in my one which is why mixed race people are such a tiny percentage despite the two races being here for centuries.

do your abos drink heavy and die young?

>it's not really taking one

How do you get a black waifu, I think I've caught the Jungle fever.

I want my own black fleshlight too

Achanty T
instagram.com/achanty.t/

Taken by 2020photography, lots of good shit here.
instagram.com/2020photography3/

This should be relevant to your interests
playvids.com/de/v/y72aXkQzZ4D

I feel this very hard.

I don't know what the fuck it is but a lot of the time you get those /s/ threads with some really ratchet ass negresses.

Just like any women, some will be into you some won't. But don't try to act black be your self. Most of the black women that what a white boy what a white boy not a wigger. Most of my relationships I don't seek out just start talking one thing leads to another.

also if you're racist you have higher standards

Do you have a bee double-u cee? If so, post a time-stamped photo of it.

That's a germanic, though.

I think this was a porn thread about 300 comments ago.

Are you a Nubian goddess? Why do you keep asking for the 'bee double-u cee'?