N-d Chess Confirmed

Watch me predict the headlines for the next 4-24 hours based on this Trump tweet in last 5 minutes.

Here we have an example of 4D chess in action:

-Post condolences for deceased famous Golf player (Old wealthy white white guy)
-Make no mention of young and very famous (Jose Fernandez) Baseball player that tragically died today as well.

-Observe 24/7 media cycle "OMG u racissss how could you express sorrow for THAT guy but leave out THIS guy

-Free publicity AND Independent voters who are somehow still on the margin will start getting fed up with this PC culture and slowly pile on into Trump's camp.

Save this.

Trump owns like 40% of the golf courses around the world
Make sense for him to shine light on one of the most famous golfers deaths rather than a baseball player

You are literally retarded.

This is pure autism.

Saved it in my cringe folder

Saved

Based Serb but no understanding of America's sport culture.

>a man who owns like 6 golf courses posts about a dead golfer and not a dead baseball player

Really makes you think

He would have personally called both families!

That's the 5d

Isnt an arnold palmer when u mix cherry syrup and coke

Make mine a Kevin Nealon

If it was a Yankee's player he would tweet about it.

I do think that they will play the illegal immigrant card. it's retarded the wall won't stop Cubans swimming to Flordia.

No one cares about some baseball spic

Thought it was lemonade and iced tea mix

No that's a cherry coke

Who here drank an Arnie Palmer today?

>tfw Fred Thompson isn't around anymore to inform you about Reverse Home Mortgages.

How is William Devane doing?

trump knew palmer personally you autist, they played golf together you dumb faggot. this is no 7-d underwater backgammon move you fucking retard

Guys
I am seeing people on twitter calling him "King"
Prince- dead.
King- dead.
Queen- next

nah its when you mix lemonade and sweet tea

>Queen
>yfw the AIDS finally catches up to Milo

Donnie is a huge baseball fan, too.

SJWs and ESPN are gonna get BTFO when they call him out for not sending condolences to the Fernandez family, then flips it on them and does some charity for Miami kids

Trump owns a ton of golf courses and is a huge golf aficionado. It's not a chess move , he's just showing respect

No that's a Roy Rogers.

Arnold Palmer = lemonade on bottom with a float of Ice tea on top

Shirley temple = ginger ale + grenadine

Lol nice post

nice this man knows his country club shit

white america was great

It is a fucking shame that Fernandez killed himself by acting like a drunk asshole on his boat at 3 am. Dude was fucking 28-2 with a 1.49 ERA at home.

I think the headlines may actually be more about the most anticipated political debate in US history, but ok.

No that's a Rusty Venture

Jose Fernandez was like 25 years old and died due to being a stupid dumbfuck. Why would Donny want to acknowledge him?

im a baseball fan and had never heard of Jose, yet everyone knows who arnold palmer is

>the wall won't stop Cubans swimming to Flordia.
>boats can magically fly across walls
yes that's why the wall is a bad idea